Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

I wonder how many calls to Child Protective Services are made by viewers of this show?  Molly definitely needs a visit, that guy has serial killer eyes.  Also I'm dying to get that adorable May into a Head Start where she'll be safe and stimulated all day in a developmentally appropriate way and her mom can get some counseling.  How old is she now?  She does not seem like she's progressing like she should.

Jorge is super creepy and that situation reminds me of this.

• Love 12

I had the fleeting thought of whether the individual providing the "sperm" for the creation of the precious little girl May has any knowledge of what's going on with her through viewing the show.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

EXACTLY! The way Luis treated her younger daughter on camera last season was disturbing, telling her that HE was her dad, and then getting angry with the little girl when she put up her brave defense that she had her own dad. She was right! And how cruel because it was obvious that her biological father wasn't in the picture very often. Luis pushed and pushed. It's obvious that he gets off on hurting people. That happened again and again. I know I'm stuck on this subject, but I've completely lost respect for Molly. Not only was Luis around her daughters again, but she pushed them on him. I hate to think of Luis spending hours on end alone with that vulnerable little girl. I shudder to think of how he would behave when he felt angry and resentful. After all, he's angry that he had to return to Molly in the first place. He seems to resent rich Americans. And what a sense of entitlement he has... last season he quickly claimed her house as his own when he was there. 

Wasn't there an episode last season where he mentioned that maybe Kensley could go live with her dad?  I think he either is a total sociopath who enjoys hurting people just for fun or he's trying to push the little girl out so he doesn't have to deal with her anymore. 

I really hate his holier than thou attitude about how children should behave. Bratty kids in general (not saying Kensley is one, she seems like a typical 6 yo to me) are a total pain, but just like with his 'religious' views, he is a total hypocrite and has no moral authority on anything whatsoever.

• Love 13

Of all the couples. I'm the most disgusted by Molly. There is nothing about Luis that even remotely suggests he would be a good step dad. How close was this filmed to the season? Because I would be disgusted seeing his actions on camera, when she wasn't there. If that is how he acts on camera, how bad must he be with the crew isn't there?

For the sake of her youngest, divorce that fool. And, since she doesn't seem to make the best choices, just enjoy a lover until your daughter is at least a teenager. A lover that you don't introduce to your kids, that is. 

• Love 16
On 5/21/2018 at 8:13 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

Indeed. All the money goes into her hair budget for those Ariel locks because looking like a mermaid is what books jobs.

I've decided that Russ reminds me of the actor who played Lieutenant Dangle in Reno 911.

Yessssss LOL

• Love 3
On 5/21/2018 at 9:36 PM, Mercolleen said:

Is the firehouse in a Shell station parking lot?

I want to rescue May and bring her to the library and feed her vegetables. She looks younger than last season, like she's regressing.

And @islandgal140's quote wins the board: "I never thought I would live to see the day when I would actually miss Russ's Hitler Youth haircut. Now he looks like a depressed serial killer with a low flow shower head."

Ahhhhhhh lol lol poor Russ

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Splithair said:

Wasn't there an episode last season where he mentioned that maybe Kensley could go live with her dad?  I think he either is a total sociopath who enjoys hurting people just for fun or he's trying to push the little girl out so he doesn't have to deal with her anymore. 

I really hate his holier than thou attitude about how children should behave. Bratty kids in general (not saying Kensley is one, she seems like a typical 6 yo to me) are a total pain, but just like with his 'religious' views, he is a total hypocrite and has no moral authority on anything whatsoever.

Luis strikes me as the type who would murder a kid by leaving her in a hot car, feigning forgetfulness. Save Kensley!

• Love 14

I can't like Molly because of what she's doing to Kinsley. Even if it's all an act & Olivia is in on it she's old enough to understand (not that it's right). Kinsley is just a little girl along for the ride whether she likes it or not; not cool.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Splithair said:

Ding ding ding!  Luis is a Narcissistic sociopath.  Possibly a psychopath.

His "religious views" were simply used for the purposes of gaslighting Molly, in that one conversation in bed where she was trying to discuss her kids with him.  He deflected the conversation and took it off track, acting like she devil-worships, as she has "no religious imagery", which is completely false.  Um, dude, look all around, she has Crosses everywhere.  But that's not the point.  The point is, he refused to answer her questions, but turned the conversation around on her to make her seem at fault for something totally unrelated, and totally false.

I ended a relationship with someone like this last year, wherein I thought I was going crazy.  A little bit of searching, and the word "Gaslight" came up, and I was like, O.M.G.  I watched the movie "Gaslight" that afternoon, and it was shocking, the similarities in my relationship, and now I see it with Luis and Molly.

• Love 18
(edited)

I thought Olivia’s “speech” to Luis was far and away one of the most beautiful and more mature things that’s come out of anyone’s mouth on this shit show we all love. (I only started watching 2-3 seasons ago, so forgive me if I missed any other awesome family members. I have read that Sister Melanie is pretty fantastic, but I didn’t watch that season.)

I think Molly relied on Olivia a lot for help with Kensley, realized O would be going off to school, met Luis and then had a cocktail of emotions going on in her brain when she “fell in love with him.” The way she keeps saying “we need to be a family” ad nauseum makes ME nauseous. As discussed on PTV last season, not slowly ingratiating Luis into their own family of 3 was a big mistake. Molly doesn’t have a game plan at all. I know this is TV, but still! She so desperately wants a husband for a million reasons and romanticized the notion that her 20 something vacation boy toy could (and would!) fulfill that role. He’s not entirely blameless. (His non-verbal communication makes me want to slap him upside the head.)  He strikes me as the type who would flirt with all of the American women he’d meet as he was hoping for a ticket to the US. Molly was desperate enough to fall for it, so she’s equally as guilty for creating a very traumatizing time in Kensley’s life. 

I love that Olivia essentially told Luis to man up, remember that other people and their feelings are involved and to quit acting like an ass. It’s sad that she had to be the one to do it because her mother is too stupid/horny/clueless/desperate to look at the big picture.

Edited by Bridget
Additional thoughts
  • Love 19

It was ultra depressing watching Nicole with May in that room she rents, it's filthy.  Nicole does not have to live in a mansion but where ever she lives should be clean.

The convo with Nicole and her mother on the bed then out from behind Nicole May pops out, geeze, Nicole can hide a child behind her...maybe she Nicole did get a smidge bigger.

• Love 10

Jorge and Anfisa deserve each other. 

Molly is a desperate and selfish.   Pretty sure this isn’t the first time her kids’ lives have been disrupted by a man.  Her kids are the real losers.  

Pao is just a selfish whore.   I don’t believe one minute that she married Russ for love.  Her life in Miami was always the end game.  Russ need to marry a nice girl that will take care of him and treat him with respect.   

David .....  pawning your wife’s jewelry but not your own.  What a guy.   Glad to see Chris come to his senses.   

Nichole, if I were your parents, I’d call your bluff and tell you to go live in Morocco.   May would be better taken care of by Ansan’s family than you.  You will be back soon enough.  But pretty sure you will never leave.   

I’ve come to the conclusion why Chantel looks like she is clenching her teeth.  She is tired of being a doormat, pulled in ten different directions and is ready to explode.   I have no doubt she married Pedro for love, but on some level it was a big FU to her family.  Pedro’s mother and sister are greedy shrews but Chantal’s family is far worse.  Their superior attitude and open distain towards Pedro is horrible.  Pretty sure they were asshats before Chantel was married and Chantel’s brother pretty much parrots what is told to him.   Yes, Chantel is spoiled.   Yes, her parents partially still support her.   Still doesn’t make their behavior ok.   Regarding the TV:  Chantel knew sending it would be expensive.   She figured she just let it all play out.   It probably wasn’t the first time.  Any reasonable person would tell Pedro he was crazy, it would be expensive   and it would be better to send cash.  It’s obvious she figured it was in her best interest for Pedro to find out for himself.  Chantel needs to develop a backbone and tell Pedro the way it’s going to be.   Both Pedro and Chantel have to distance themselves from their families because their families are just plain toxic, respect each other and grow up.   They are married.  Act like it.   They won’t because both are too immature.  They really are doomed.  

I was really hoping to see David Spain and delusional Evelyn.  Kinda wonder how they are making out.   

• Love 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

Jorge and Anfisa deserve each other. 

Molly is a desperate and selfish.   Pretty sure this isn’t the first time her kids’ lives have been disrupted by a man.  Her kids are the real losers.  

Pao is just a selfish whore.   I don’t believe one minute that she married Russ for love.  Her life in Miami was always the end game.  Russ need to marry a nice girl that will take care of him and treat him with respect.   

David .....  pawning your wife’s jewelry but not your own.  What a guy.   Glad to see Chris come to his senses.   

Nichole, if I were your parents, I’d call your bluff and tell you to go live in Morocco.   May would be better taken care of by Ansan’s family than you.  You will be back soon enough.  But pretty sure you will never leave.   

I’ve come to the conclusion why Chantel looks like she is clenching her teeth.  She is tired of being a doormat, pulled in ten different directions and is ready to explode.   I have no doubt she married Pedro for love, but on some level it was a big FU to her family.  Pedro’s mother and sister are greedy shrews but Chantal’s family is far worse.  Their superior attitude and open distain towards Pedro is horrible.  Pretty sure they were asshats before Chantel was married and Chantel’s brother pretty much parrots what is told to him.   Yes, Chantel is spoiled.   Yes, her parents partially still support her.   Still doesn’t make their behavior ok.   Regarding the TV:  Chantel knew sending it would be expensive.   She figured she just let it all play out.   It probably wasn’t the first time.  Any reasonable person would tell Pedro he was crazy, it would be expensive   and it would be better to send cash.  It’s obvious she figured it was in her best interest for Pedro to find out for himself.  Chantel needs to develop a backbone and tell Pedro the way it’s going to be.   Both Pedro and Chantel have to distance themselves from their families because their families are just plain toxic, respect each other and grow up.   They are married.  Act like it.   They won’t because both are too immature.  They really are doomed.  

I was really hoping to see David Spain and delusional Evelyn.  Kinda wonder how they are making out.   

YES.  

I totally agree with the Chantal/Pedro thing, his family is awful and money-grubbing.  They don't care whether his new and vulnerable marriage works, they just want their money, their things.  This will never, EVER end.  Pedro "owes" them, and no matter how untrue it is (do children really owe their parents for raising them?) he will never stop feeling indebted to his asshole mom.  Chantal's parents are awful and continue to make themselves look more stupider (heh) the more they expose their dumbassery on the old TV.  Chantal's mother, for one, should never speak unless given lines via cue cards or teleprompter.  

Nicole, go to Maroq and see how long you last.  The minute she realizes that she can't have a jumbo polar ice at bedside and might have to clean up after herself she's on the first flight home, on her parent's dime, of course.  I forgot how eminently punchable she is.  So freaking smug with her mother.  I'm starting to think there's a real developmental issue with her cognition.  No normal person would act that way, and it explains her mother's hovering and fear. She's got to deal with 2 children, her and poor little May.

Edited by Bugfrey Von
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, Splithair said:

I think Luis absolutely enjoys hurting people. When he had the big blowout with Molly, she appeared to be at the end of her rope, red-faced, screaming, crying, not making sense anymore, truly, just losing it. As for Luis, his eyes sparkled. He was LOVING it, enjoying her pain. And, we see this happen again and again with him on varying smaller levels.

As I have said, you don't see this very often. It's sadistic behavior. Enjoying the pain of others. When Molly tries to tell him not to act like a pervert around her daughter, Luis seizes the opportunity to push her buttons further, pretending he doesn't know what's going on, he disagrees, etc. It's all a big game to him. She's ruffled and upset, and once again, he's delighted. It's the most fun he's had all day. 

And, like a big fool, Molly keeps him around. She makes Danielle look like June Cleaver. Seriously.

• Love 15
(edited)
2 hours ago, Bugfrey Von said:

YES.  

I totally agree with the Chantal/Pedro thing, his family is awful and money-grubbing.  They don't care whether his new and vulnerable marriage works, they just want their money, their things.  This will never, EVER end.  Pedro "owes" them, and no matter how untrue it is (do children really owe their parents for raising them?) he will never stop feeling indebted to his asshole mom.  Chantal's parents are awful and continue to make themselves look more stupider (heh) the more they expose their dumbassery on the old TV.  Chantal's mother, for one, should never speak unless given lines via cue cards or teleprompter.  

Nicole, go to Maroq and see how long you last.  The minute she realizes that she can't have a jumbo polar ice at bedside and might have to clean up after herself she's on the first flight home, on her parent's dime, of course.  I forgot how eminently punchable she is.  So freaking smug with her mother.  I'm starting to think there's a real developmental issue with her cognition.  No normal person would act that way, and it explains her mother's hovering and fear. She's got to deal with 2 children, her and poor little May.

I gave Pedro's mother the benefit of the doubt until I really saw her in action. She's every bit as delusional as Chantel's parents in her own way. She basically says EVERYONE in the DR is EXACTLY like that, and if Chantal doesn't like it, she should leave him, implying that mom's hooks are in him far deeper. She's a very greedy woman, and she doesn't care much about her son's happiness. Just making a mad grab for the things with her daughter following suit.

I agree that Chantal's mom needs cue cards. She is a stupid American. Somehow she's got the notion that acting snotty will make her appear as if she is smarter and more cultured when in reality there's more culture in the yogurt she eats.

Nicole has some developmental issues and it's kind of sad, really. Another person who covers her deficits with arrogance throwing it at the one person who will listen. Mom. The poor woman has already had one stroke. How much more can she take? Nicole seems like she will always have some kind of new sh*t to keep throwing at her parents. Seems that she got her brains from her dad's side of the family. Robbie Lee is clearly smarter than her ex-husband. I'm sure she lived most of her life shaking her head at the dumb things he did.  Now he's found a dumb wife so they can be ignorant together. Happy ending, kind of.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 7
On 5/21/2018 at 9:50 PM, Mothra said:

I don't know about Nicole's "friend," but Ramon, George's "friend," is definitely an actor.  Aside from his piercing questions and articulate talking heads, he's way too good-looking and cool to be friends with schlubby George.  George has *no* personality that we've been made aware of, and Ramon is a guy I'd like to have a margarita with.  I wasn't paying much attention to Nicole's friend, but I suspect the same is true of her because god knows it would be torture to have to spend time with Nicole, Miss Whiny-Pants of the Universe.

I was thinking that Jorge just gave him a great discount on weed?

But you're right. He's way too likable to spend time with Jorge without incentive of some kind. He may well be an actor.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, pdlinda said:

I had the fleeting thought of whether the individual providing the "sperm" for the creation of the precious little girl May has any knowledge of what's going on with her through viewing the show.  

It must have been a real "winner" that is Mae's dad to 100% not want anything to do with her. I can't imagine someone has not told him his ex Nicole is on a TV show. Nicole's mom said this is not the first time she had Mae call someone else daddy so given the time frame , it is doubtful Mae's biological dad spent any time at all with her. 

17 hours ago, Splithair said:

Molly was on a show on lifetime before this show. It was about her bra store and helping women find bras. I watched some of the episodes on the lifetime app and Molly was more likeable on her first show. Molly was going through child support and custody issues during that show. Kinsley has a dad that is in her life or at least was during that show and was wanting more time with her. He was not some no show deadbeat. 

I think the important thing to Molly was being married. She has said it over and over, she has never been married. She had 2 kids, had a successful business, nice home but she really wanted marriage. I think her idea of marriage is a fairy tail, sorry Molly you had 2 kids with 2 different men so if you marry a new guy, you are not going to get a perfect mom and dad family unit. She might have the family house, family car, middle class life but she just can't change she has 2 men in her life forever because of her kids and a 3rd via marriage (who knows for how long).

• Love 6
On 5/21/2018 at 11:00 AM, Dobian said:

And Russ is screwed because he abandoned his well-paying career and nerfed his employment options.  Even if he goes back to Oklahoma there might not be a job waiting for him.  And all this could have been avoided if he had just gone on eHarmony for the Oklahoma City area.

I don't think he had a job the last time we saw them... He was unemployed for awhile..like over a year. Pao was making money doing some local commercials.  He didn't abandon his career.  The industry went belly up and he couldn't find anything.  I think he had a prospective job interview up in Seattle but Pao didn't want that. 

• Love 4

Jeorge isn't going to have a leg to stand on once Anfisa's divorce lawyer gets a hold of this footage. He lies constantly - the only time that he tells the truth is when he admits to lying. He clearly frauded Anfisa. You can kind of understand why Jeorge is a terrible person with no integrity or character when you see how his low rent sister behaves. She is terrible.

Best comment that I saw about this show was that Russ and Jeorge both installed low flow shower heads.  LOL!

Pao can barely fake any affection for Russ. She must get wasted before she has sex with him or something because there is zero chemistry. I tried to find what her acting credits are and I can only find the show!

Nicole. I don't even know what to say. How her Mother keeps a straight face during all of this nonsense is amazing - she should be playing championship level poker. 

Chantal - poor kid. She needs to cut this kid loose or she will have NOTHING. Also why are there no TV's for sale in the DR? lol.

• Love 6

I wonder if Luis brother whom he was staying with also had a K1 visa ? I wonder if Molly's brother is still living in the house as well? IF my brother heard anyone speaking to my kids the way Luis was speaking to hers he would be buried in the swamps under Giant Stadium.  I really could not stand Anfisa at 1st, still don't like her, but really dislike Jorge even more. Was Ramon sporting a joint behind his ear ? 

• Love 4

I haven’t been able to watch yet (Mr. DC insists I wait for him), but ya’ll are funny as shit. This show is definitely the gift that keeps on giving...

IMO - they really should make more money than they do given the entertainment value. I’m assuming everything Pao and Anfisa get goes to handbags, lip injections and shoes. Nicole gives it all to Azan and Chantal’s goes back to Pedro’s parasites. Question is where does David’s go? Water buffalo payments?

• Love 7
(edited)
On 5/22/2018 at 5:10 AM, Kareem said:

What surprised me was that Pedro is still pouting over the chicken feet.  The anger looks real.  

You mean the chicken feet he didn’t eat himself and cackled over when Family Chantal left?

I really need to watch this episode. Mr. DC/Cleveland and his sports be damned.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Added question mark.
  • Love 2

I agree with what's been said. Chantel needs to cut Pedro loose. She can find another guy to have great sex with who won't have the parasites. If they stay together, she won't ever be able to buy a house or have any genuine financial stability (although Pedro's family might).

56 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

I haven’t been able to watch yet (Mr. DC insists I wait for him), but ya’ll are funny as shit. This show is definitely the gift that keeps on giving...

IMO - they really should make more money than they do given the entertainment value. I’m assuming everything Pao and Anfisa get goes to handbags, lip injections and shoes. Nicole gives it all to Azan and Chantal’s goes back to Pedro’s parasites. Question is where does David’s go? Water buffalo payments?

I'm guessing David's money goes towards rent, food, electricity, and booze.

Maybe a quick $1000 to get Annie's work permit so she can get started working also?

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I agree with what's been said. Chantel needs to cut Pedro loose. She can find another guy to have great sex with who won't have the parasites. If they stay together, she won't ever be able to buy a house or have any genuine financial stability (although Pedro's family might).

I'm guessing David's money goes towards rent, food, electricity, and booze.

Maybe a quick $1000 to get Annie's work permit so she can get started working also?

Once Annie starts working, David will make sure to be there to collect any money she makes. He’ll never get a job on the books cause the government will     Take it for back child support or alimony.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 5/22/2018 at 8:16 PM, TrixieBelden said:

I wonder how many calls to Child Protective Services are made by viewers of this show?  Molly definitely needs a visit, that guy has serial killer eyes.  Also I'm dying to get that adorable May into a Head Start where she'll be safe and stimulated all day in a developmentally appropriate way and her mom can get some counseling.  How old is she now?  She does not seem like she's progressing like she should.

Jorge is super creepy and that situation reminds me of this.

May is 3 now. 

1 hour ago, seniorpatriot said:

May is 3 now. 

It feels like May has been 3 for a couple of seasons now,  Maybe Nicole can't be bothered to remember when her birthday is.  The poor child barely speaks, hopefully she's out of diapers by now.

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

It feels like May has been 3 for a couple of seasons now,  Maybe Nicole can't be bothered to remember when her birthday is.  The poor child barely speaks, hopefully she's out of diapers by now.

They probably bring in a new actress to play her each season so she is perpetually 3.  :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Dobian said:

They probably bring in a new actress to play her each season so she is perpetually 3.  :)

Nicole has aged out emotionally/intellectually at 12, so May is probably going the same way. Does the kid even have a toy to play with? Or is her “World” just living mommy’s drama day after day?

• Love 6
(edited)

It's back!!! I live for this mess. BTW, for any other cord cutters out there, when I cancelled my cable subscription several months ago, TLC went away and it's not on any streaming services we subscribe to. Well pennies from heaven, Prime Video sells a season pass to the show for 10.99. Yay!

As for the show, it's simply same old same old. 

I do not understand why getting a job is not on the table for David Poor. Annie can't work, why isn't David working?? Uber will hire anyone with a car. Do day labor. Love how he tries to demonize Nikki for cutting David off. Where did they get the Volvo? Annie says she can't wait to get a job. David also can't wait for Annie to get a job!!

Molly, stop telling Luis that her kids are his kids. They are not his kids so shaddap. 

The TV thing had to be a TLC setup. Everyone I know who has relatives in another country knows exactly how much it costs to ship stuff. 

Pao must be escorting. And yeah, Russ is a sad sack, but remember it's not like he left a good job. He was either fired or laid off and couldn't find anything else. His hair looks bad. 

Team Anfisa. Jorge is a lying liar who lies. And his sister needs to STFU. 

Nicole Azan. Gross apartment. Not surprised. Whine, whine, ad nauseum. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 8

Does she really expect Hassan/Azan to live there with her? He won't be able to work and has no money. Are Daddy and Stepmommy going to shell out for a new apartment and if so, why not just do that now to get the toddler out of that disaster? WTF is going on here?

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

I thought Dad who is sponsoring Azan said they couldn't live together when he comes over?

She’ll cry and whine and have a tantrum til they say ok. 

When she went to Morocco to see him, she practically slammed the door in the cameramans face she was so anxious to get Azan in bed. He emerged from that room looking shell shocked. If he does get clearance to come here, I’m betting she’s pregnant within a couple months.

• Love 8

Television Chantel could barely fit into Toyota Chantel *before* the extra few inches of packaging.  

(Thinking of them unpacking the $60 foam job to get it back into the car makes me happy.)

• Love 13
On 5/21/2018 at 10:55 AM, Bugfrey Von said:

Yay!  Another season of total brain candy!  

Nicole:  This giant toddler should not have been asked back on the show.   Someone is going to end up calling DCF on her after seeing that vomitous apartment (hotel room?). Totally agree with the poster above.  You're bored waiting for Azan?  PICK. UP. A. BROOM.  I'd be scared to step on a rusty nail or find an old, long dead family pet in that rubble.  It's an easy transition from this show to hoarders, I guess.  600 lb life, too.  She's got her pick!

Molly:  I can't help but feel bad for her, but the truth is she KEEPS LETTING HIM BACK IN.  What kind of example is that to her girls?  Men can treat you like shit, but hey!  It's better than being alone, amiright?  Spoiler alert, Molly:  This is your life - you're going to get into a fight every time that Prince Charming saves up enough money to go to Miami with his cousins or brothers.  He's going to party, spend all his cash in less than a week and come back to try and "make it work".  Rinse and repeat.  The dead eyes he gives her when she's talking about what they need to do to save their marriage are all I need to see to know that it's not gonna work.

Jorge:  He's a droopy ass manipulator and liar.  Anfisa is never going to get what she was promised from him, but I hope she gives it the college try and fucks his shit up.  His sisters need to, I don't know, maybe watch the show?  Maybe understand what an absolute misogynist and liar her brother is and STFU.

Russ:  As a native Miamian and overall Miami disliker (heh heh), I can tell you that Pao is living the DREAM in Miami.  Driving a car she can't possible afford while living in a shoebox, buying clothing and shoes beyond her means to keep up appearances and racking up debt, technicolor hair that's impossible to maintain, etc.  Back home, you stick your hand out the window and can catch 100 Paos, and unless her modeling includes other services, I don't see her being a huge hit.  Russ' depression hair is making me depressed.  He looks like he got licked by a cow.

David: G-ross.  No one wants to know about your sex life.  Like, ever.  His wife has 10 years before she can bounce.  Maybe moneybags Chris will still be good for the 10K?  It is definitely cheaper than supporting two grown ass adults.  

I AM HERE FOR THE BULLSHIT!  Yay!

Oh, also - Pao needs to go a little lighter on the Groupon fillers on her face.  As tempting as 12 shots for 39 dollars can be in a back alley clinic, she's going to end up looking like a puffer fish.  

I love you.  Your posting made me giggle so much.  I needed that!

9 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

It's back!!! I live for this mess. BTW, for any other cord cutters out there, when I cancelled my cable subscription several months ago, TLC went away and it's not on any streaming services we subscribe to. Well pennies from heaven, Prime Video sells a season pass to the show for 10.99. Yay!

Actually Playstation has a streaming service -- Playstation Vue.  I chose that precisely b/c they have TLC!  90 channels, $54 a month!

9 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
On 5/21/2018 at 10:15 AM, AZChristian said:

I loved how David kept complaining that Chris stopped giving him money because Chris' wife doesn't like David.  So . . . maybe you should get a job, David.  That'll show her!!!!

I am 100% Team Chris's Wife in that scenario.

Has Nicole embarked on a career selling Lularoe?  Several of her outfits looked like Lularoes.  I wonder if she's on Meri's team from Sister Wives.  

• Love 8
On 5/22/2018 at 11:06 PM, Splithair said:

I really hate his holier than thou attitude about how children should behave.

Like Luis is any role model - what an idiot.

5 hours ago, Drogo said:

Nicole, have you ever noticed that no one else you know drives clutching ketchup in their fist? 

Perhaps Brick Heck?

11 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

It's back!!! I live for this mess. BTW, for any other cord cutters out there, when I cancelled my cable subscription several months ago, TLC went away

I cut the cord 2 years ago.  What a major decision.  The cable guy unplugged me with my nephew and he saying, "DO IT, DO IT".  The cable guy gave me my remote and said to now search the air and viola(!) I get more stations now then when I had cable.  I live in a suburb north of Detroit that lets in any company so I am picking up dishes from houses, hospital, police station and 2 schools.  It's worth a shot.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

Like Luis is any role model - what an idiot.

Perhaps Brick Heck?

I cut the cord 2 years ago.  What a major decision.  The cable guy unplugged me with my nephew and he saying, "DO IT, DO IT".  The cable guy gave me my remote and said to now search the air and viola(!) I get more stations now then when I had cable.  I live in a suburb north of Detroit that lets in any company so I am picking up dishes from houses, hospital, police station and 2 schools.  It's worth a shot.

TLC is one of a handful of stations I keep cable for. My big issue is internet caps and decent internet service overall. I currently pay $336 a month for to ensure good internet and no cap. We are looking to move and every house I look at I check internet and so many companies have caps on how much you can use, I'm scared because I'm the type that likes TV on in the background for noise or fall asleep with the tv on. Plus it surprises me how much of our country still has low speed internet. I'm still searching for my perfect city, decent priced housing with good internet, safe school and close to medical care. 

I'm sure Nicole will have to move when Azan comes here and I wonder how much she realizes the real world costs. Watching Nicole, I wonder if we are seeing what Danielle was like 25 years ago. At least Danielle wanted out of her low wage job and wanted her to own a home not rent. In Danielle's 3 years on TV we saw her buy a modular home and she is an RN program. Nicole seems to have no motivation to do better. It has been 3 years since we met her, and there isn't a better job, more then a rented studio apartment, and unless she is hiding it as a big secret she isn't going to school. You would think there would be some sort of assistance or program for a struggling single mom living in one room to go to a trade school or community college. I hope Nicole's mom is aware of preschool programs and summer programs that Mae could attend. I have this feeling looking at the apartment and hearing Nicole's sister on the show. Mae spends more time with her grandma and aunt then with Nicole. Let's hope that is true. 

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I currently pay $336 a month for to ensure good internet and no cap. We are looking to move and every house I look at I check internet and so many companies have caps on how much you can use,

Holy shit!  I have no idea what no cap means.  I do pay for wifi but that cost hasn't changed in 10 years and is $45 a month.  We have had up to 8 users online at anytime.

42 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

I have this feeling looking at the apartment and hearing Nicole's sister on the show. Mae spends more time with her grandma and aunt then with Nicole. Let's hope that is true. 

Let's hope.  She is a little cutie.

• Love 1

Everyone wanting to cut cable, but loving TLC see:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/vue/channels/?emcid=pa-vu-111688

It's awesome.  I have 90 channels (including TLC).  You can DVR and watch video on demand.  I can watch my local news and sports teams.  It's $54 a month.

The Russ depression hair, low flow shower head convos.  Oh my, I love you all so much.  

Russ and his hair is so awful.  I still have a hard time believing he really is hetero though.  Whatever the case, he seems to be going through the motions of life and needs something to give him excitement.  His hideous wife who thinks she's the sexiest woman on the planet isn't it.  

• Love 4
On 5/23/2018 at 5:28 PM, gunderda said:

I don't think he had a job the last time we saw them... He was unemployed for awhile..like over a year. Pao was making money doing some local commercials.  He didn't abandon his career.  The industry went belly up and he couldn't find anything.  I think he had a prospective job interview up in Seattle but Pao didn't want that. 

Right, his well-paying career had dried up long ago. I don't blame Pao for acting the way she does. She is annoying, and superficial, and fits right in in Miami. Russ basically bought/married her to have a hottie next to him, and put her through Hell with his nasty racist Oklahoma people, so he deserves what he gets.  

I don't even know where to start with Molly. It takes more time and care to properly introduce a new cat or dog to a household than she took with Luis. Nicole too, with all that 'Daddy' talk. I feel for those little girls, therapy awaits. 

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, Kickboxer said:

I don't even know where to start with Molly. It takes more time and care to properly introduce a new cat or dog to a household than she took with Luis. Nicole too, with all that 'Daddy' talk. I feel for those little girls, therapy awaits. 

True that - I dated my now hubby for 11 months before introducing him, then we were engaged for over two years before marrying.  The first time my kids saw us kiss was our wedding day.  They call him by his first name.

Slow your roll, Molly.  I know that horse left the barn.......but still.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Kickboxer said:

I feel for those little girls, therapy awaits. 

Any kid on any TLC show will need therapy. Not sure if TLC has already set up an account for all kids that will be knocking on their doors when they are adults for $$ for therapy. I don't know why these yahoos like Molly, Nicole, etc insist on parading their kids infront of t.v. At least Melanie kept her son at a bare minimum.  

And I agree with posters above in regards to May's age. Either they filmed Nicole's segments back to back to back and are now releasing them or she doesn't know her daughter's age.

• Love 2

Nichole’s place doesn’t look like she lives there.  

Since Azan cannot work right away, I’m pretty sure he will delegated to taking care of May and the home just like Luis.   So we will see how that goes.  

20 hours ago, iwasish said:

She’ll cry and whine and have a tantrum til they say ok. 

When she went to Morocco to see him, she practically slammed the door in the cameramans face she was so anxious to get Azan in bed. He emerged from that room looking shell shocked. If he does get clearance to come here, I’m betting she’s pregnant within a couple months.

I have no doubt she wil throw a fit and get her way.  That’s her MO.  She is not as delayed as you think.  She is very manipulative.  She knows what she is doing.  

• Love 6