Type keyword(s) to search

Season 3 Discussion

• Start Topic

Jorge meets with divorce attorneys; Chantel questions Pedro's motives for sending money home; it's the moment of truth for Nicole and Azan; Molly decides she won't quit; Pao gets bad news from Colombia; David and Annie struggle.

(edited)
6 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I just decided that Russ has depression hair. 

As in, he is depressed by living in Miami and making shit money, trying to keep up appearances and make it all work with Paola. 

It's more than a bit sad. 

Indeed. All the money goes into her hair budget for those Ariel locks because looking like a mermaid is what books jobs.

I've decided that Russ reminds me of the actor who played Lieutenant Dangle in Reno 911.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 16

David must be on Jorge's weed diet. Both seem to be gaining weight. It's kind of sad. 

Funny that he could say this with a straight face: "I can't believe that after all these months of handouts, Chris would send us a LEASE and expect RENT and a DEPOSIT! BOTH!" Oh, Chris, you monster! 

Jorge lying on Anfisa was cold. And in a weaselly way. Not a dignified way. (If I might make that distinction.)

The fact that Anfisa is in his face about stuff by no means excuses her behavior. BY NO MEANS!

That being said, at least she has the balls to be in his face about it.

The one Jorge really needs to be angry at is Jorge. That's where the real growth begins in his ballsack. 

• Love 22

Jorge is a pathological liar.  Not only did he admit to lying on the Tell All, he lied to her to get her to come to America.  Millionaire?  Um, hardly.  Tens of thousands in credit card debt?  Um, yeah, left out that part of the story to his "hot" girlfriend.  At least she was honest about what she wanted:  A rich American husband to buy her designer bags.  Say what you want, she told the truth, straight up, from the start.

What is with the blinders these other women have on?  I'm side-eyeing you, Molly, Nicole, and Chantal.  Wow.  No words.

Oh, wait, I do have words:  Chantal is just a lovesick girl, but Molly and Nicole are bringing children in their messes.  That poor sweet Kensley will be messed up for life with any more time with Luis.  I hope Molly is saving up for the therapy she'll need.

• Love 23

Jorge/Anfisa: It looks like Anfisa hasn't been able to get her upper lip injected lately. It was much smaller than last season. I'm not sure if it looked better or not.... Either way, I am so happy that the cat appears to be alive and well. I would never have predicted that!

Nicole/Azan: She know's she's on a TV show right? Does she not own a vacuum? Why did that shabby little hovel look so disgusting? It appears there isn't a couch, so Nicole can just lay down on her bed all day. She's such a train wreck! Save May!

Russ/Pao: I really didn't care for Pao's red hair or Russ's depression hair. Also, they have a giant fluffy white bean bag chair that they hang out on. 

David/Annie: He's huge, and poor. 

Chantal/Pedro: Nothing will ever change with this couple. Pedro will never stop sending money to his sister and mother. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, EastCoast4Life said:

Jorge/Anfisa: It looks like Anfisa hasn't been able to get her upper lip injected lately. It was much smaller than last season. I'm not sure if it looked better or not.... Either way, I am so happy that the cat appears to be alive and well. I would never have predicted that!

Nicole/Azan: She know's she's on a TV show right? Does she not own a vacuum? Why did that shabby little hovel look so disgusting? It appears there isn't a couch, so Nicole can just lay down on her bed all day. She's such a train wreck! Save May!

Russ/Pao: I really didn't care for Pao's red hair or Russ's depression hair. Also, they have a giant fluffy white bean bag chair that they hang out on. 

David/Annie: He's huge, and poor. 

Chantal/Pedro: Nothing will ever change with this couple. Pedro will never stop sending money to his sister and mother. 

Of course he won't stop sending money. )pedro) . That was his whole reason to be here in the first place. When are these stupid Americans going to understand that foreigners will always look for a ticket to America for the good life for themselves and for their leeching families back home. . Look at the hovel Annie lived in. Was she that stupid to not see that she would never have that with David?

As for Anfisa's lips, the one I noticed was PAo, she looks like she had a lip job.  it is hard to believe she is already doing well enough to buy that car! When just a few months back they were struggling financially.  Poor Russ, and that little boy haircut. He does look like a man who has given up. Can't get his wife to stop showing everything in pictures or videos, had to take a paycut just to be there with her. 

• Love 6

I'm only familiar with the most recent couples from last season, the other 3 I never watched their seasons so they're all new to me.  From what I've seen Chantel and Pedro seem to be the most interesting, the other two couples are kind of boring.

They're not holding back with Nicole at all this season.  Her apartment? room? was a hot mess, disgustingly so.  She looked a wreck and badly needed a shower.  How many hours a day does she sleep, she also seemed high or stoned in a couple of scenes, especially the one at her mom's when they were having coffee. 

David and Annie, I already went off on David in another post, he needs to grow up and be a man.  Annie is finally seeing we don't all live like movie stars, she also looks like she gained some weight in the talking heads of her and David, she's getting a moon face like her mom's. 

Molly is still a delusional moron and her daughter's are still the voice of reason, not much change there. 

From the coming attractions it looks like it should be a pretty good season. 

• Love 6
39 minutes ago, seniorpatriot said:

As for Anfisa's lips, the one I noticed was PAo, she looks like she had a lip job.  it is hard to believe she is already doing well enough to buy that car! When just a few months back they were struggling financially.  Poor Russ, and that little boy haircut. He does look like a man who has given up. Can't get his wife to stop showing everything in pictures or videos, had to take a paycut just to be there with her. 

Leased the car, got a car loan.  Maybe one of those skeevy music video guys got her a deal for one of their spares.  It's pretty easy for anyone with little money to buy a fancy car.  People do it all the time to give off the appearance of success.  All she needed was the money from one of those modeling gigs.  But she's a dime a dozen, and her jobs will dwindle as she approaches 30.  And Russ is screwed because he abandoned his well-paying career and nerfed his employment options.  Even if he goes back to Oklahoma there might not be a job waiting for him.  And all this could have been avoided if he had just gone on eHarmony for the Oklahoma City area.

• Love 15

Pao is 30 now, she most definitely has a very limited shelf life. I just can't figure it out. She's a married woman and she must in some tiny corner of her silly, selfish brain understand that she will not be able to snap her fingers and flip her cartoon hair and have her husband blindly do her bidding forever. That shit is going to get old. And she will be a divorced woman in her 30's, dressing mutton as lamb and looking unsuccessfully for another man to order around. Each time the men will get older, uglier, and poorer. Keep living the dream, Pao.

• Love 24

I never know who to pity more in these train wreck couplings. The lying, lazy, arrogant American who thinks they're above dating online locally or the greedy opportunistic foreigner who will inevitably get the green card and run?

I like Anfisa, I think Jorge is a disgusting pig. The whole "She knows what she does for work" at the tell all was used to control, manipulate, and embarrass her so fuck him. She is so much better off. Like I always said, I'd rather be a whore than Jorge's wife. But at the same time, Anfisa honey really? You left your home and family for a fat loser who told you he's a millionaire? I would have asked for bank statement, receipts, mortgage papers, car bills, etc. So I'm back to square 1, I don't know who to pity and hate more. 

I love this show! 

• Love 24

Well it is exciting to have my favourite hot messes on my tv again for the summer! 

Russ looks so different and I preferred his more sleek GQ hair to this more hipster bands king of thing.  Both of them Russ and Pao looked better with their original hair.

Taking Louis back was a mistake. He is asshole and Molly is going to be diver backwards to makergibks good for him because she wants him to stay.  His brother probably kicked him out ?

The older guy David is just really sad to watch.  Thank goodness Chris cut him off, and of course it is all blamed on his wife.  Maybe they have an arrangement that she lets him use her as an excuse as she doesn’t like David.  Poor Annie, I feel bad for her, maybe she should just go home to her family. I am not sure why David feels Chris should help more, get a job at McDonald’s, clean houses, paint houses, mow lawns or something David, you are a grown man, you must have some kind of skill.

• Love 6

I love reading these comments.  I agree with so much of what has been said but had to add this:

Chantel/Pedro- Does Chantel work?   While I agree that Pedro has no business sending SO MUCH money to his family in the DR, I'm wondering how Chantel supported herself before he came along.  She already had the apartment and was a student, so she must work too?  Why are these things never mentioned on the show? She also managed to find some $$ to have her boobs done.  (I'd actually love to have the dough for a boob job, but I would never get them as large as hers)!

Anfisa/Jorge- Ugh.  I find these two to both be extremely unlikeable and boring.  I think it has been proven that she was a cam girl (thanks Internet)!, so I don't know why Jorge is not being truthful on the show.

Pao/Russ-She is atrocious. 

Nicole-She gains more weight each season.  She amazes me with her laziness.  Apparently she doesn't know how to set an alarm.

Annie/David- Why can't either of them go out and get a job?

• Love 12

I feel really bad for Annie, I hope she can make the most out of the US and get more independent, maybe get a job or go to school, because David shows zero interest in betterring himself. Pao is boring and annoying. Anfisa is annoying but at entertaining to watch haha

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, lucy711 said:

I love reading these comments.  I agree with so much of what has been said but had to add this:

Chantel/Pedro- Does Chantel work?   While I agree that Pedro has no business sending SO MUCH money to his family in the DR, I'm wondering how Chantel supported herself before he came along.  She already had the apartment and was a student, so she must work too?  Why are these things never mentioned on the show? She also managed to find some $$ to have her boobs done.  (I'd actually love to have the dough for a boob job, but I would never get them as large as hers)!

Anfisa/Jorge- Ugh.  I find these two to both be extremely unlikeable and boring.  I think it has been proven that she was a cam girl (thanks Internet)!, so I don't know why Jorge is not being truthful on the show.

Pao/Russ-She is atrocious. 

Nicole-She gains more weight each season.  She amazes me with her laziness.  Apparently she doesn't know how to set an alarm.

Annie/David- Why can't either of them go out and get a job?

Chantel supposedly works in a nursing home, besides helping out with her mother's cheerleading school (cheerleading school! only in America). That whole scene with the giant TV at UPS was obviously scripted and so ridiculous. It didn't occur to either one of these Nobelists that it would be far, FAR easier to just send his grasping harpy of a mother the $$$ for a TV, as opposed to shipping it? Did they think it wouldn't cost much? Jesus, I recently fedexed a pair of shoes to the UK and it cost over $100! I think the whole "TV for Pedro's mother" storyline is a producer invention, and everyone is in on it. From the scene at the airport, to the arguments about it, to the scene at the UPS office. All fiction.

And Chantel's boob job is superior quality--they look natural, not like someone stuffed a couple of grapefruits up there.

Nicole is going to end up on My 600 Pound Life. Bank on it.

I don't think Annie can work. I'm guessing she will work under the table cleaning houses and watching people's kids as soon as she can, though. I think she'll squirrel away every nickel to get away from dumb old helpless David. 

• Love 16

Whenever I go somewhere to ship something, the first question I ask - BEFORE having it boxed up - is "How much will it cost to ship this?"  Duh.

Mr. AZC opined last night that Jorge's boobs are bigger than Anfisa's.

• Love 20
3 hours ago, Bugfrey Von said:

Russ:  As a native Miamian and overall Miami disliker (heh heh), I can tell you that Pao is living the DREAM in Miami.  Driving a car she can't possible afford while living in a shoebox, buying clothing and shoes beyond her means to keep up appearances and racking up debt, technicolor hair that's impossible to maintain, etc.  Back home, you stick your hand out the window and can catch 100 Paos, and unless her modeling includes other services, I don't see her being a huge hit.  Russ' depression hair is making me depressed.  He looks like he got licked by a cow.

I AM HERE FOR THE BULLSHIT!  Yay!

Oh my God, right?  Bless his heart.  I clasped my chest in horror when he made his first appearance.  He looks like he's five-years-old.  As mismatched as they looked before, it's off the charts now.

• Love 11
(edited)

If Azan thought Nicole was lazy before, just wait until he sees her house. Nicole ain't got nothing Azan considers admirable qualities prized by a man who relishes clearly defined gender roles. Nicole can't manage to eat right or include veggies, instead of losing weight she is steady gaining, doesn't work out, doesn't cook, doesn't parent and keeps a messy house. Yeah, Mohammad Part Two Electric Boogalo.

Like I said before, her parents should just have her declared legally stupid and handle all her affairs and have her put on all the no fly lists in the world and than go to all travel agencies and hand out fliers saying "Do not sell this woman a ticket anywhere outside the USA" with her picture on it.

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And Chantel's boob job is superior quality--they look natural, not like someone stuffed a couple of grapefruits up there.

Nicole is going to end up on My 600 Pound Life. Bank on it.

Chantal's boobs were SO distracting!!!  They were so big!

Nicole will be on My 600 pound life and blame it all on Azan and her mother.

• Love 8

I can tolerate a lot in watching reality tv, no matter how disgusting it might be, but, when it involves the kids......OMG.  It's too much for me.  More developed brains need to intervene in those situations. 

• Love 11
(edited)
3 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I never thought I would live to see the day when I would actually miss Russ's Hitler Youth haircut. Now he looks like a depressed serial killer with a low flow shower head. 

Your entire post was sheer genius, but this part nearly made me spit coffee on my keyboard. Am I the only one who remembers that episode of Seinfeld when Jerry starts using the low-flow showerhead?

Russ looks like a low-rent Jerry Seinfeld. And Pao looks...well, let's just go with low-rent in general.

If Jorge's sister's boobs get any bigger, they're going to block out the sun.

Seeing the poor kids on this show breaks my heart. Gee, I can't imagine why Olivia doesn't want a stepfather who's NINE YEARS YOUNGER THAN SHE IS and looks like a smirking, greasy puppet? Shocking! And Kinsley reacting badly to the arrival of a new "father" whom she's never met? Stunning! And I have no words for poor little May, stuck in that filthy hovel with a mother who can't be bothered to look up from her phone.

Chantal and Pedro are so freaking boring. Oh noes, Pedro keeps sending all of his money "home!" If only Chantal had had some sort of clue beforehand! Oh, Chantal, cheer up. You're not second in Pedro's life. You're third, unless he's got some other money-grubbing relatives we haven't met yet.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Love 14
(edited)

Jorge is a low-life lying piece of feces floating in the sewer called his life. At least Anfisa was honest about her intentions from the start. By the way, her boxing instructor is hot!

Pedro's family is nuts (and greedy). Chantel's family is nuts. Basically, they are all nuts.  Who in their right mind would attempt to mail a 50 inch tv to the DR? 

Luis scares me. He's got cold eyes, and behind his fake smile lies a cruel twisted mofo.  My heart goes out to Kinsley. I could tell by her face and body language that she is afraid of him. Molly was so desperate to marry a boy toy thinking he'd come to America and be her lover, cook, cleaner, and babysitter. Molly can do what she likes AFTER her children are grown and out of the house, but to compromise their safety, and well-being is NOT being a good mother. If her kids were as important as she says there are she would realize this and never have brought this man into their lives. 

David get a job. Obviously, he's still gets regular meals. Ugh. I had some bile rise up when he talked about how wonderful their sex life is. 

I don't believe for a second that Pao owns that car. It's probably a loaner. If she keeps dying her hair she'll have no hair left. It keeps looking thinner and thinner.  I'm laughing at all the comments about Russ's depression hair. He's really a sad sack, isn't he? 

Nicole doesn't have a real friend, but a TLC hire to make filler for the show. Their talk with each other was so wooden, and it looked like they were reading off a teleprompter.  Oh and can we talk about the state of her home. You'd need a tetanus shot to enter Nicole's apartment.  She's so tired of waiting, why doesn't she clean her house, or look after her child? Poor little May.  By the way, if "your world" isn't calling he doesn't give two shits about you or your daughter.   

Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 1.10.11 PM.png

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 17
2 hours ago, greekmom said:

Annie & David: Get a freaking job. Go uber

Would you get in a car with David?  No freaking way.

2 hours ago, Cherrio said:

Pedro, If Chantel was my daughter, you would be shipped off in that big TV box with no air holes to your greedy disgusting mother and sister.

OMG!  Can we first "Downsize" him and then mail him?  Shout out to the movie

1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I can tolerate a lot in watching reality tv, no matter how disgusting it might be, but, when it involves the kids......OMG. 

I say we have the kids do the adult parts like they did on the old 1930s Baby Burlesks.  They would probably have more sense.

• Love 3

I still wonder why Chris was giving David money all this time.  My bet is, David has the goods on Chris' extra-marital activities in Thailand.  That Chris seems like he could be one healthy partier, and he knows that David could tell Chris' wife (Nikki?) everything, and she does not seem like one to sit quietly and say, "Oh well, boys will be boys".  Um, nuh uh.  Remember her brother, who almost beat the crap out of David?  Yeah, he'd come after Chris.  So Chris has been handing money over to David all this time, until Nikki finally said Enough.  And she probably forced Chris to send over that lease.   Chris must be shaking in his boots, hoping David won't talk.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
12 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I still wonder why Chris was giving David money all this time.  My bet is, David has the goods on Chris' extra-marital activities in Thailand.  That Chris seems like he could be one healthy partier, and he knows that David could tell Chris' wife (Nikki?) everything, and she does not seem like one to sit quietly and say, "Oh well, boys will be boys".  Um, nuh uh.  Remember her brother, who almost beat the crap out of David?  Yeah, he'd come after Chris.  So Chris has been handing money over to David all this time, until Nikki finally said Enough.  And she probably forced Chris to send over that lease.   Chris must be shaking in his boots, hoping David won't talk.

I'm wondering if David "hid" money with Chris during his divorce so not to declare it? Then Chris is giving him this money and it ran out?  Otherwise, I can't see anyone shelling out  nevermind. As I am typing this I remembered my ex and his sister have a David/Chris arrangement. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

A lot of people returning to the show seem to have put on a lot of weight: Jorge, Molly, David, Nicole.

Jorge/Anfisa: Did he lie at the tell-all or is he lying now? He says they met online. I 100% think that she was a webcam girl (nothing at all wrong with sex work but own it), he contacted her and lied about himself A-Z, and now she's married to her cyber stalker. I'm sure I'm one of the few who feels this way but I totally get why Anfisa is enraged and treating Jorge like shit. He knew who she was (and what she was doing for money) when he met her. She only knew what he had been lying to her about himself. He admitted that he let her think that he was a millionaire. I'm sure he thought that he'd bring her over here to be his little sex toy and she'd just be fine with him being a low-level schmuck who didn't have money but was deep in debt. He's a liar who lies and you can't trust anything he says. Now he's going to pretend to divorce her. I doubt he will go through with it. He's too much of a chump. Also, I don't get how he gets away with not giving her any money for rent, food, etc. He's her sponsor in this country. He's on the hook for a decade so that she doesn't end up on public assistance. She needs to contact a lawyer or something.

The three of them aren't doing much to combat that stereotype people have about fat Americans.

You're right on the money here. There's also an exploitative element to the Jorge/Anfisa relationship that nobody seems to be discussing. I get that Anfisa hits him and in no way is this acceptable, but he's a man and weighs at least three times as much as she does so he could easily overpower her. I keep thinking about that scene where she didn't want to hug him. He tried to hug her even though everything about her said "don't even think about it." And when she pushed him off, he aggressively went in for more! It made me wonder what else he would do if the cameras hadn't been there.  

Anfisa is young and damaged and in spite of her feisty demeanor, I don't think she has a good sense of self and what she's entitled to as a human being. 

When he tried to bring up all that crap at the tell all, Anfisa cleaned his clock and forced him to back down. She's smarter than he is, and she's not doping up her brain on weed all the time.  However, in private, I fear he could make up for his lack of backbone with vengeful aggression. He is a lying liar, and I don't think she's safe around him. Worse yet, she doesn't fully realize this.

I would really like to see Anfisa hook up with a man with whom she had genuine chemistry, intellectually and physically. Moreover, someone she could respect because he wasn't a lying liar. She might start to realize that good sex was better than new shoes.

• Love 11
29 minutes ago, Sterling said:

I still don't think so. If David were blackmailing Chris, Chris would cut him a check each month and have zero interaction with him. After all, who wants to hang out with someone when they feel threatened by them?

For whatever reason, Chris found David to be a jolly good time.  I don't get it or pretend to understand it, but Chris really did light up when David came on the scene. 

• Love 2

My God, just rewatched, and Nicole’s living situation is bleak! Azan  probably has it way better in Morocco (goat head dinner included) with his family, than whatever the hell is going on at that “apartment”. You would think there would be some money floating around from, what? Two or three seasons of this drawn out non sense for her to afford something better?!?? I can only hope Robilee has power of attorney, and is saving it all for May. (No really though, they don’t make a fortune off this, but there should be something...)

• Love 8

I've been trying to figure out what kind of housing Nicole actually lives in ever since we first caught a glimpse of its beauty. Is that what Section 8 housing looks like in Bradenton, FL? I can't remember if we've ever seen a kichen(ette) or anything in there. It's a real dump. It was also really sad to see her daughter just sitting there, staring off into space, while Nicole was on her phone.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, fountain said:

The older guy David is just really sad to watch.  Thank goodness Chris cut him off, and of course it is all blamed on his wife.  Maybe they have an arrangement that she lets him use her as an excuse as she doesn’t like David.  Poor Annie, I feel bad for her, maybe she should just go home to her family. I am not sure why David feels Chris should help more, get a job at McDonald’s, clean houses, paint houses, mow lawns or something David, you are a grown man, you must have some kind of skill.

I have a lot of feelings toward David but sympathy isn't one of them.  What a loser!!!

• Love 3

I missed this trainwreck of a telly show. Where to begin?

Russ depresses me. His hair, his body language, and just overall everything screams, "I'm keeping up appearances." Pao is a selfish individual. I don't understand why he would take a major pay cut for her to be a glorified video girl and live some fantasy in Miami. He should've cut his ties and moved on long ago. And he has to face Juan again? I couldn't vibe with someone who openly disrespected my spouse and our marriage. I don't play that. Ol boy would've had to kick rocks, He just looks depressed and resolute. He has become a doormat. I'm tired of hearing about her careeeeerrrr. Pao, give it up and secure a job that doesn't require parading around in $9.95 pre-worn lingerie. I'm not feeling that red hair at all. Ariel called, and she wants her look back, babes.

Anfisa and Jorge. He scares me A LOT. He has taken such a dark turn. Dude is out here acting like the black spiderman and like he came into contact with the venom that made him bad. Anfisa was abusive and all of that, so I can't excuse that. He lied to get her over here, and she had a right to be mad. She didn't have a right to throw stuff at him last season and be verbally abusive. Cut your ties and be done, girl. She seems to be doing OK for herself. I don't know how he's managed to get off without covering her expenses. Bruh, you're still responsible for her, and if she goes on public benefits, you'll be responsible for paying them back. It seems like she's doing better than him for sure. She was always upfront about her wishes and what she wanted in an arrangement. He's the liar.

Chantel and Pedro. She's a CNA at a nursing home, and she's in nursing school. (Someone asked earlier in the thread.) Family Pedro is the worst. They've been going on and on about that TV. People I know who send help and items home don't send large flat screens. They request things that are functional, hard to find, or overpriced. His mum and sister want to be kept, and while I understand honouring your mother and taking care of family, your wife comes before them. If they're constantly spending, spending, spending, they'll never make any progress. I don't foresee him stopping anytime soon because look at how his mum acted when she found out he wasn't sending the TV. Family Chantel is no better.

Why is is Nicole on here? They're not married, and they haven't even started the 90 days. She should be on Before the 90 Days/90 Day Fiance if we have to deal with her. All of these other couples are married and have been for quite some time. She's a trainwreck, and Hassan/Azan is playing her like a fool. I cringe hard as hell when May calls him daddy. Why would you teach your child to call some random man daddy? And shoutout to whoever said her parents should take control and have her declared legally stupid. Amen to that. Her shoebox was nasty. Has that floor ever seen a vaccum or even a broom? Yuck. What does she do all day? I mean other than waiting for Azan to call and stop ignoring her calls. 

Penguin and Annie. He lost all that weight, and he has gained most of it back. I don't EVER EVER EVERRRR want to hear about their sex life again. He's such a sad sack. McDonald's is usually hiring 365 days a year. You live in a major city, so there's really no reason why you can't secure some type of employment. You want to be a kept bitch who does lunches and goes to the country club to golf all day, and Nikki cut that off at the knees. Now, act like a grown man and take care of your wife. 

Molly and Luis. He creeps me out. His eyes are so dead. There's just something so off about him. Olivia was the most mature one. Like she said, she's going away to university and she wants to make sure her baby sister will be OK. Molly's only response was to taunt the little girl about how she's suddenly being quiet. Umm ma'am, she clearly doesn't trust him and has shut down. She was a fool to marry him and then take him back after he left. He's not interested in being your husband or being a stepfather.

Spoiler

It's a great thing they're divorced now, and Molly was smart enough to protect her assets like her business, home, and vehicle.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, seacliffsal said:

I will never understand why Molly thinks it's Luis' job to raise her children.  She was so satisfied when Luis "apologized" that she mocked her own 7 year-old and disregarded her parental responsibilities by implying that Luis would now take on the role of stepfather.

I am sorry but Molly just screams for him to abuse her child/children.  Someone, like their fathers, need to step in.  He creeps me out.  Say what we want about Mohammad but he never gave me the willys with those kids - he might rip them off, but not abuse them.

• Love 15
40 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I've been trying to figure out what kind of housing Nicole actually lives in ever since we first caught a glimpse of its beauty. Is that what Section 8 housing looks like in Bradenton, FL? I can't remember if we've ever seen a kichen(ette) or anything in there. It's a real dump. It was also really sad to see her daughter just sitting there, staring off into space, while Nicole was on her phone.

Yes, this makes me so sad.  I have a toddler who I try to keep engaged at home as much as possible, and we go on playdates and to library programs, etc. because those things are so important for kids.  I can't help but thinking that poor May just stares off into space a lot while her mother does nothing or lays around in bed.  The poor kid isn't getting much stimulation.

I also can't believe that Nicole used to be a barista- those people work hard and have to be able to make many drinks quickly.  I don't see her being able to handle that.

I'm always amazed when they show that picture of David when he lost all the weight- he looked ok.  He must have put on the weight again verrry quickly.

• Love 9

Did Jorge's friend have a joint behind his ear?

Whoever cuts Paola's hair needs to go back to school. Her hair is awful when it's styled, but really awful when it is not. Maybe she Roos get the 2 for 1 special cut.

Nicole is the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm too lol lazy to comment on the others. 

• Love 4