Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E08: What Da Fuskie?

• Start Topic

Episode description TBA.  Why do you hate this show, channel guide?  Why?  Why?

ETA:  Thanks to eagle-eyed poster @SuprSuprElevated, we have a description.

Cameran plays the pregnancy waiting game; the gang prepares for a trip to Shep and Chelsea's hometown; feuding exes, Craig and Naomie attempt to act civil; Austen decides to rekindle his romance with Victoria, but fears Chelsea's reaction.

• Love 2
On 5/23/2018 at 1:20 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Is this the episode where wanna be baby mama tells baby mama she sees her kids more than her ?  

Oh fudge, I just remembered, today is only Wednesday...another day before SC airs... 

Funny how a little thing like the truth can have such an impact.  I want to Kathryn to accept the fact she is better off without Thomas in her life and acknowledge Ashley as the children's bonus mom for the time being.

• Love 3
(edited)

Ugh - I really hope Ashley is a paid prop Thomas hired, like the story posted a few days ago suggested. She’s a real pain in the ass!

Edited by nexxie
  • Love 18
(edited)
13 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Gizmo! Gizmo! Gizmo!, he is such an independent badass! Love that cat!

I laughed when Gizmo hissed at Naomie, even he knows she's nasty.

Ashley is so silly.  How would she feel if Kathryn wasn't even on the scene, if Thomas had his children full time, if she, Ashley was expected to be their mom, then she'd probably accuse Thomas of using her, of only wanting to be with her because he wanted a mom for his kids. 

I wonder how Kathryn would feel if Thomas were dating a woman close to his age. 

And those four women in the car together, boring, more boring, nasty and don't give a shit.  I can't stand any of those women.  Nasty, bitter mean girls who think they're into the sisterhood, but they're really not.  I wouldn't want to be in the room with any of those chicks.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 11

These girls are just nasty, mean witches.  Ashley doesn't know how to ride, deal with it.  Not everybody knows how to ride horses you nasty heifers. 

Ashley needs to go back to California though and Thomas needs to stop showing his ignorance. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Ashley is an actress, right?  No one can be that horrible and there’s no way she’s a hospice nurse.

I read a Blind that thinks that she’s much worse than she’s portrayed to be. Look in the media thread. It may be right. It may be wrong. But she is not what she seems. 

• Love 7

All parties concerned are horrible.   Horrible!

Thomas is blatantly using Ashley. 

Ashley is trying too hard and using Thomas. 

Kathryn is using her son to stick it to Ashley and keep Thomas dangling on the hook.

The girls for doing that girl herd thing to the one we don't like.  Are any of them that different from Ashley?

Chelsea plays Shep and Austin off of each other.

Naomi is vindictive and wants Craig miserable. 

Kathryn. Kathryn is still the same old same old.  She looked for a fight with Ashley.  She got it.

Dani?  I don' know Dani.  Who is she really? Why is she there, but not there?  

I just can't. 

• Love 15

Poor Cameron eating cheese puffs and pickles. She is so over being pregnant, bored and ready to give birth. I loved her comment about her cervix being a steel trap. I can’t wait to see Palmer. 

• Love 15
(edited)

Ashley is psychotic.  I can't stand her whole persona.  The fake laugh.  I'm embarrassed for her chasing after Thomas who is so uninterested in her.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 21
39 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I read a Blind that thinks that she’s much worse than she’s portrayed to be. Look in the media thread. It may be right. It may be wrong. But she is not what she seems. 

Thanks!  That was interesting.  Both my parents were in hospice care and a coworker became a hospice nurse.  Ashley has no characteristics of any hospice workers I’ve ever  encountered.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, snarts said:

Cackling with glee over the thought of Ashley seeing these episodes and hearing what Thomas said about her to other castmates and in his interviews.

She definitely has the ugly truth cannon aimed directly at her.

• Love 6
(edited)
47 minutes ago, dosodog said:

All parties concerned are horrible.   Horrible!

Thomas is blatantly using Ashley. 

Ashley is trying too hard and using Thomas. 

Kathryn is using her son to stick it to Ashley and keep Thomas dangling on the hook.

The girls for doing that girl herd thing to the one we don't like.  Are any of them that different from Ashley?

Chelsea plays Shep and Austin off of each other.

Naomi is vindictive and wants Craig miserable. 

Kathryn. Kathryn is still the same old same old.  She looked for a fight with Ashley.  She got it.

Dani?  I don' know Dani.  Who is she really? Why is she there, but not there?  

I just can't. 

I agree.  I find all of the people, women and men to be nasty and bitter.  Why does Kathryn care so much about Ashley?  Because she's still in love with Thomas IMO, get over it girl, she's better off without that old fool. 

Why does Chelsea care who Austin dates? 

Who is Chelsea anyway? 

Didn't Dani have a baby or was that Chelsea?  All of these women kind of run together.

All of those girls are just as desperate for fame as Ashley, so I don't get how they can think they're better than her.  I also don't get so many of this board who hate Ashley, when she's the same as all of the other women on the show, except she's from California. 

Oh, and yes, Naomi, or however she spells her name, she can get lost too, what's her function?  None, she's just like Ashley, no function.

Why did she even go on the trip with her broken foot? 

How did she get up and down the stairs anyway?  Was there an elevator in that house?

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6

Truthfully, Tom Ass and Katherine belong together.  They are both nuts.  Live together as a family and give it a go one more time.  If anyone needs help, it's Naomi.  She goes to Craig's house to make nice before the trip, and then becomes a psycho in Hilton Head.  Craig better smell the coffee and forget her after he takes Gizmo back.  This whole group is going around in circles.  Wish Cameron was a regular.  She's the only one who has a brain out of the whole bunch.

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, snarts said:

...and her mentor kicks her to the curb.

I think that tweet applies to many of the “Charmers” today!

—Ex tries to be thoughtful? Scream at him!

—Boyfriend acts bored when you talk about rings and the “slight” that the mother of his children perpetuates on you? Press in!

—Wondering about the best time to bring said slight up with the mom? How about at a big group dinner!

The men actually did seem to behave better than the women this ep. (Of course, we always have TRav’s sketchiness...)

• Love 8
(edited)

Did that cash register flash $10K? *faints* 

Ashley is exhausting. That ride to Hilton Head must have been so much fun for Thomas. 

She's also verrrrry thirsty. My lord. 

Edited by Box305
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, dosodog said:

Cameron is very brave to wear white and eat cheesy poofs.  You can't hide eating cheesy poofs.  Unless!   Pickle juice is windex!  Do I give the pregnant lady a pass for eating cheesy poofs and then dipping her finger in a pickle jar?

Why not.  Looks like she's the only one eating them. Since we never see her hubby.

However, I do fault her for eating a poof that fell on the floor near the pet bowl, despite still being flexible enough to bend down to get it.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I’m surprised none of the women have a problem with Naomi tracking Craig’s every move.  It’s a little psychotic.

Yeah, it is.   However, it cracked me up when the women were wondering where the men were, and Naomi said she still had him on the tracker.  I lower my head in shame.

• Love 8

Ashley, way to come on way too strong - not only with Thomas, but the entire gang. Loved her hinting for Louis Vuitton luggage and Thomas replying Kathryn has 5 bags and if they become friends, she could borrow one. He just digs his own grave and doesn't even realize it. Or maybe he does and doesn't care. The way he talks about her certainly doesn't sound like he's enamored. Her personality is grating and I just find her insufferable. She even seemed to be complaining to Thomas that the other girls were wearing flannel shirts and she wasn't because she didn't get the memo and was flipping out about what to wear. Really? Why does Thomas have to dress her for horseback riding? Damn, woman! Throw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and call it a day! I did laugh when Thomas had to get in the fact that he bought Kathryn riding boots.

Also, her claiming she'd have the perfect name if they got married, Ashley Ravenel, and then declaring her love for Thomas. His response? Crickets.

Cameran has me craving cheese balls! Gotta get me some tomorrow.

• Love 22

I've never been a supporter of Kathryn but darned if she didn't look great in her riding pants and boots. And she was a natural on horseback.

Ashley had no right in this world to spew that she (thinks she) sees the children more than Kathryn does. And maybe that is possible if Thomas has primary custody. But it was a horribly innapropriate and insulting thing to say. Ashley certainly isn't providing care for them, nor is she supporting them in any way financially. Crying out loud, I don't think Ashley could find her way out of a paper bag on her own let alone help out with the children. Hospice nursing has nothing to do with her ability or lack therof to be self sufficient.

• Love 21
(edited)

Geez Naomie, why would you ask Chelsea whether he's dating Victoria then say you ran into him and he was about to take Victoria to dinner. She already knew the answer. She's that one shady friend. 

Ugh Thomas and Ashley can just go away. I thought Landon was the worst person on the show but Ashley just topped the cake. 

Edited by tiffbook
  • Love 13