• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Nothing new...

#DCTV: Everything We Know About Next Season
Published on Jul 16, 2018, by DC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2uB0USROJU

-- DCTV's Hector Navarro: "First up is Arrow. It's coming back October 15th at 8pm on The CW for Season 7... Can you believe that? Season 7! It feels like just yesterday Season 1 started... The first episode back is called 'Inmate 4587,' which is of course a reference to Oliver Queen. He's been locked up. That is it. And if he's been locked up - it's just a Hector theory here - maybe he's had enough time to grow out that goatee. We finally get the goat, baby, the greatest of all time, right? Stephen Amell promised it on twitter. Okay, that's not me, that's him... So hopefully we get that classic Green Arrow goatee. We also know that this season that we have a mysterious new threat in the Longbow Hunters, which of course is another reference to the classic comic book storyline, Mike Grell's Green Arrow Volume 1: The Longbow Hunters... It's Oliver Queen coming to Seattle with Black Canary. It kicks the whole thing off, so go check that out! And we've also got actor Colton Haynes coming back as a series regular, Roy Harper AKA Arsenal. Super stoked about that. Plus - this is another thing to get really excited about - we have Batwoman appearing for the first time ever in live action anywhere. That's happening this season on the crossover. It's going to be mind-blowing. It's going to be nuts. And, congratulations to the new showrunner for Arrow, Beth Schwartz. Congratulations! We all cannot wait to see what's going down in Season 7, and that's coming back October 15th, 8pm, on The CW. So put it in your calendars, y'all!"

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Nothing new...

Fall TV Spoiler-ama: Get The Best Scoop On All Your Favorite Shows
Areeba Abid   July 16, 2018
http://www.zimbio.com/Fall+TV+Spoiler-ama+Get+The+Best+Scoop+On+All+Your+Favorite+Shows/

21. 'Arrow'
While Oliver's in Supermax, Team Arrow has to contend against an ambitious, anti-vigilante who has been recruited by the SCPD. But that's not all! The role of a male tech wiz with a heartbreaking past has been thrown into the mix for next season as well.

http://www.zimbio.com/Fall+TV+Spoiler-ama+Get+The+Best+Scoop+On+All+Your+Favorite+Shows/articles/tYaWhHXazTH/Arrow

(edited)

Three audition videos for Kate/Batwoman - same audition scenes, with minor dialogue variations ...

Chasty Ballesteros_Batwoman_Kate_Arrow_The Flash_Supergirl
Posted: July 19, 2018, by KC Talent

Batwoman (Kate) - Lyla Porter-Follows
Posted: July 20, 2018, by Lyla Porter-Follows

Kate Kane Audition - Brooke Lee - R
Posted: July 20, 2018   Queensland Headshots

Edited by tv echo

EXCLUSIVE: Batwoman Series Casting & Episode Details For Arrowverse Crossover 
Andy Behbakht  July 18, 2018
http://thathashtagshow.com/2018/07/exclusive-batwoman-casting-episode-details-arrowverse/

Kate is fully aware of how bad-ass she is whenever she enters a room, even though she prefers to put a smile on your face. Young Ms. Kane is physically and intellectually confident while being a woman who is proud to be openly gay. However, Kate still deals with her inner demons that go back to her history with her dad. Their relationship is quite complicated as she struggles to get praise from him. She once aspired to have a successful military career, but those dreams sadly came to an end as she was kicked out of West Point once she came out of the closet. But that didn’t stop her from becoming the crime-fighting vigilante known as Batwoman. Striking fear into the criminals she fights, Kate is someone who must also fight the complications of living a double life, both as a citizen and hero of Gotham. While she has her shield up when fighting criminals, she lets herself be vulnerable when dating women. Being eyed for a pilot option, whoever plays Kate is being listed as a recurring guest star, making us hope we will see her in the shows after the crossover too.

(edited)

-- On an Olicity honeymoon and possible baby in the future, SA: "No honeymoon, no baby. Sorry." EBR: "Oh, thank god." SA: "Is that good? Beth?" (Beth Schwartz nods.) EBR: "Seeing fan pictures of Felicity pregnant is already too much for me."

-- On Batwoman coming to the Arrowverse, EBR: "I am so game for Batwoman. So game." SA: "Our show exists to make other shows." DR: "It really is true. It really is true."

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Stephen Amell Reflects on Seven Seasons of "Arrow" and Arrowverse at Comic Con 2018
Published on Jul 21, 2018, by Clevver News

-- SA: "I haven't worked with any of the series regulars yet this year - I've worked with one. I'm in prison."

-- On whether he's safer than the rest, SA: "No. Because Oliver's in prison with a bunch of people that he put in prison."

Stephen Amell Arrow SDCC 2018
Published on Jul 21, 2018, by Pure Fandom

-- SA: "Oliver's in prison with a bunch of people that he put in prison. And, uh, we were fortunate enough to get some people back on the show that you haven't seen in quite a while."

-- On Colton Haynes returning to the cast, SA: "His stuff this season - I could give you an hour to guess, to like pontificate as to what he's going to be doing, and none of you will get it. It's amazing."

Arrow Season 7 - Stephen Amell interview
Published on Jul 21, 2018, by Showbiz Junkies

-- On life behind bars, SA: "It's, um - it's one day at a time. This will make more sense when you see the trailer. One day at a time. Actually, like, Oliver has his head down, trying to, you know, avoid conflict. And he's just (pats table) pressing on."

--  On whether he thinks that Oliver's now mentally in one of the best places he's been in, even though he's in prison, SA: "No. He's in a horrible place, when we start the year. I mean, you know, he made this deal with the FBI and he gave himself up. And he's really got a question, like, was it all for nothing? 'Cause Diaz is - he's alive, you know? And he's put himself in prison with a bunch of people that he sent to prison. Bad in there for him. Really, really bad."

(EBR passes by, puts her hand on SA"s shoulder, asks, "Excuse me, is this guy bothering you?" and then moves on.)

-- SA: "If Oliver gets out of prison, I'm excited to see how he'll interact back in Star City with people knowing his identity."

-- On whether we can expect surprising alliances during his prison term, SA: "Yep... You'll see in the trailer today, we did get some people to come back to the show that we haven't seen in awhile that are in prison with him." On whether that'll make his time easier, SA shook his head, saying: "He put them in prison."

-- On Batwoman coming to the crossover, SA: "When Greg pitched it to me, I was like, 'oh man, that's awesome. Really.' Because we went so big with the crossover last year, we can't go bigger. We have to go more about, like, the characters and the story."

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

SDCC 2018 Arrow: Emily Bett Rickards (Felicity Smoak) and Echo Kellum ( Curtis Holt)
Published on Jul 21, 2018, by Whedonopolis Videos

-- On Felicity being in protective custody, EBR: "She is in protective - like, witness protection, yes. Though, as much as it was a joke, uh, it's also true. She isn't in anybody's protective custody. She - I think, Felicity has always been a free woman and a strong woman, and is constantly battling being sort of a woman who continually has to check back. I think she's tired of it."

-- On whether she got any blowback for being so vocal for the #metoo movement, EBR: "I absolute got blowback... At the end of the day, the only thing that matters is that we are trying to make a change and we're trying to do better. I think the Me Too movement was just trying to do better, and I think we do need to do better... Do I think that it has had the gravitational effect that it should have yet? No. I think it should keep going, and I think it will keep going."

Arrow Season 7 - Emily Bett Rickards, Echo Kellum interview (Comic Con)

-- EBR and EK joked with Beth Schwartz, JH and JBamford, who each stopped by, about introducing a "G Force" drug on the show.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Arrow Season 7 - Colton Haynes Interview (Comic Con)

-- CH: "A lot of my stuff is condensed in a certain place, so I don't get to work as much as everybody else."

-- CH: "I can tell you that Roy comes back and it's so mind-blowing that I can't - I can say that. You're going to freak out because it's not the same Roy... I don't know how I'm going to do it. I don't know how I"m going to - you know, rise to this occasion, but, um, it's going to be fun. Super, super fun. The fans are going to effin' f**kin' freak out. And it's going to be so cool... It's going back to the beginning of how the show used to be, so it's super exciting. Yeah, I'm real excited about it."

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

SDCC 2018 Arrow: Rick Gonzalez (Rene Ramirez)

-- RG: "He's struggling with his leader in prison. That's a tough thing. I think they came together at the end of Season 6 with a strong understanding of where each made their mistakes and, um - so there's a soft spot... He's said that Oliver's in prison and wishes it probably was him in prison. So I think, um, with this season being about redemption, this is going to be mostly about the choices that Rene's made as becoming a vigilante and why he made those choices. Also, Oliver telling him to keep fighting and how Rene's interpreted that. So that'll be the immediate reveal for the show this season, is explaining the choices we made to become vigilantes and how we interpret fighting back. And, uh, I think everyone has their own way of interpreting it. So that'll be the interesting thing to see into play."

-- RG: "Everything that's been established at the end of last season... we have to bring that baggage along with us in order to make Season 7 make sense... We lost Quentin. Diaz is still out there. Being a vigilante is outlawed. Uh, there's just a lot of things happening in the world of Star City and within the group that, um, we're going to bring along with us for 7. So right away, you'll see those things, you know, come into play, just with a simple hello...Because five months have passed, everyone is like just holding onto things that have hung on and that have permeated from previous [Season 6]."

Arrow Season 7 - Rick Gonzalez Interview (Comic Con)

-- RG: "Because Oliver's in prison, he's given us a directive to keep on fighting. We're all going to interpret that in our own way... That's going to be the interesting part. It'll be like, 'oh well, I didn't see that coming, I didn't see him interpreting it that way.'"

-- RG: "This season is about redemption. Rene's journey is going to be a story about trying to understand the choices he made about becoming Wild Dog and why he made those choices, being a dad, and, um, also, you know, having Oliver in prison, what does that mean in terms of him, you know, continuing to fight back? We still have Diaz out there... So there's a lot of pieces in place that we left in Season 6 that still need to be resolved."

-- On the two teams' conflict, RG: "We did a lot of healing at the end of last year. We came together as a team and understood, 'I'm sorry because I did this, I own it, I apologiize,' um, and I think the team definitely grew in terms of - you have to have growth there. People learning and growing with each other and respecting each other for what they do... That won't disappear. I think that energy will permeate within the scenes when you see us next season. But it will also make it more interesting and complex to see, you know, characters make decisions that may feel like, 'wait, I thought we were good?' So this is what makes the show awesome to me."

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

David Ramsey Talks Directing First "Arrow" Episode and Season 7 Crossovers at Comic Con 2018

-- DR: "I direct episode 11 of this season, so you're going to see a whole lot of action in that episode."

-- On whether we're going to see a lot more action this season, DR: "Yes, because we have something to prove, right? ... We can no longer play dress-by-night [tv echo: not sure of these words], because of the storyline. Oliver's in jail and his deal is we can no longer be vigilantes. So, um, we have to figure out a way to stop this guy without dressing up. So, um, there'll be a lot more action. There will be action in that prison as well. A lot."

-- On whether there'll be any crossovers for him, DR: "Yes, there'll be tons of crossovers. Batwoman's going to show up in our crossover. You hear about that?"

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Juliana Harkavy Excited for Season 7 Changes at Comic Con 2018

-- JH: "I think there are a lot of changes, just to the whole infrastructure of the show this year, yeah, from the top down. Our showrunner is new. Some of our writers are new. It's different stylistically and it's incredible. The scripts have been insane. I think everyone's going to lose it."

-- On whether there's more action this season, JH: "There is. There's a ton of action. More than, I think, maybe there's ever been?"

SDCC 2018 Arrow: Juliana Harkavy (Dinah Drake)

-- JH: "I think Dinah's definitely reevaluating the way that she needs to, um - she needs to protect herself now that they're exposed. So everybody's being a lot more cautious. And she has to be a little more sophisticated in how she [unintelligible words]... Her instinct is to lean on herself and she always struggles with a team... She's relying on herself, but she's also questioning, you know - I think she's realizing that she does want a group around her."

-- On how she's going to rebuild the trust in law enforcement systems in Star City, JH: "That's a big job that she has on her hands. It's not going to be easy for her... That's going to be a big part of her mission this season, is, uh, figuring out how to restore the city's faith in its heroes."

-- On how she's going to cope with the loss of Quentin, JH: "Dinah... she's had a lot of loss. I think she considered Quentin a real ally, almost a father figure in a way, um, so yeah, it's very hard."

-- JH: "Well, I do think the death of Quentin gave her a little more empathy for [E2 Laurel]. So, while, you know, she's not her favorite person, for sure, but I think, you know, somewhere there's growth there. She's evolving towards forgiveness, maybe."

-- On whether there's still team animosity, JH: "I think because of what happened to Oliver, everybody softened a little bit. You know, a lot of that animosity last season kind of got broken up when we realized what a huge sacrifice he made for us, even though we were fighting and had been in such a dark place. So, no, a little less animosity this year."

-- On how S7's redemption theme affects Dinah, JH: "I think it's all connected. I think Dinah, she's going to be redemptive in the way she approaches her relationships and the way that she approaches her heroism and her vigilante-ism and her life as a cop. You know, she's doing that whole reevaluation."

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

SDCC 2018 Arrow: Beth Schwartz

-- On whether the way S6 ended prevented her, as the new showrunner, from doing a reset, Beth Schwartz: "I feel like last season did set me up for a reset, because Oliver's in prison and his identity is out, so that's something we've never done on the show. So that does open up a lot of cool, creative stories for us. It's going to feel fresh."

-- On 701, Beth Schwartz: "I just think the fans are going to go nuts... You see Oliver like you've never seen him before. Um, all of our characters are kind of in a new role in trying to figure out how to save the city and honor Oliver's request and his [unintelligible word]."

-- On Oliver in prison, Beth Schwartz: "Oh, it does not look great for him. He's there with a bunch of - you'll see some familiar faces and people from the past that he put in there. So they're definitely going to make sure his life is a living hell there."

-- On the theme of S7, Beth Schwartz: "This season is all about redemption for Oliver... Last season, unfortunately, there was - they didn't end up getting Diaz, and then he is in prison now. So he has - he kind of has a far way to go to redeem his name, redeem the Green Arrow, and so on."

-- On Ricardo Diaz still being on the loose at the end of S6, Beth Schwartz: "We've never done that before. We're continuing the villain from Season 6 with an unfinished story to Season 7. What I can tell you is that he's going to be different from when we saw him last season."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

These characters were formerly described as "Leah", "Dover" and "Angeline" (I believe)...

‘Arrow’: Holly Elissa, Michael Jonsson & Miranda Edwards Cast As The Lethal Longbow Hunters In Season 7 – Comic-Con
by Denise Petski  July 21, 2018
https://deadline.com/2018/07/arrow-holly-elissa-michael-jonsson-miranda-edwards-cast-longbow-hunters-season-7-comic-con-1202430887/

Cast and producers of Arrow gave fans a hint of what’s in store for Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) in the upcoming seventh season of the CW series during the show’s panel Saturday at San Diego Comic-Con.

They also announced three new castings for Season 7. Holly Elissa (Whistler), Michael Jonsson (Van Helsing) and Miranda Edwards (The Magicians, Orphan Black) as the lethal Longbow Hunters. The legendary group of assassins were recruited by Ricardo Diaz (Kirk Acevedo) to exact his revenge on Oliver and the team after they took down his burgeoning criminal empire in Season 6.

Elissa will play Red Dart, a ruthless and precise killer. Jonsson will portray Kodiak, a beast of a man with brute force, and Edwards is Silencer, a master of stealth.

holly-elissa-michael-jonsson-miranda.jpg 

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

SDCC 2018 | Arrow | Stephen Amell
Published on Jul 21, 2018, by GeekRock TV

-- On how rough is Oliver having it in prison, SA: "It's bad. Oliver's in prison with a bunch of people that he put in prison. So it's not great.... We got some people to come back to the show that we haven't seen in quite some time."

-- On what we'll see about Oliver in this situation that we haven't seen before, SA: "The thing that I like about Oliver right now and, uh... If I was a viewer and not a fan of it, it would make me mad, which is good. Um, in the pilot, there's nothing about him that's heroic. It's kind of the opposite of that. And that, you know, is really, really fun for me to play. Because, you know, he's always the take charge, solve the problem, save people... That's not what he's doing in the premiere."

-- On how Oliver is doing emotionally being separated from his family and his team, SA: "Bad."

-- SA: "There might be a prison workout scene." (Beth Schwartz stops by and jokes, "I'm watching what you say.")  SA: "I'm so scared."

-- On Batwoman coming to the Arrowverse crossover, SA: "It's f**kin' awesome... I'm glad that they're doing a show. I hope it works out. I hope that David Rapaport nails the casting, which he always does... I just bragged. No, he nailed it with Grant and Melissa. Me? Eh... It's going to be fantastic. Also, there's going to be, like - I feel like there's a character in the crossover that actually, like, no one knows about yet, which is also very exciting."

-- On whether he took inspiration from any prison movies, SA: "I took a lot of inspiration in the pilot [701] from our director James Bamford... I don't know how much of it will end up in the episode, but we did a lot of stuff where I stare down the barrel of the camera, a lot of stuff from Oliver's perspective. Um, you know, prison life is - (uses edge of hand to tap along the table methodically) - and we really try to show that."

-- On his fave scene or episode from S6, SA said that he liked the finale and Oliver's scenes with anyone. He also said that a "highlight" for him was his scene with EBR where Oliver tells Felicity what he's going to do. He also mentioned his last scene with PB.

SDCC 2018 Arrow: Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen)

-- On how prison's treating Oliver, SA: "Oliver's in prison with a bunch of people that he put in prison. It's not good. It's bad."

-- On whether he has any allies in prison at all, SA: "No, he doesn't. I think we're going to see in the sizzle that we're going to show - sizzle, trailer, teaser - um, he's trying to keep his head down, trying to just manage his time, day by day, step by step."

-- On how he's dealing with being in prison emotionally and mentally, SA: "Badly. Badly. There's nothing about him in the premiere - there's nothing about him that's heroic. It's kind of the opposite, actually. It's really tough."

-- On Batwoman coming to the Arrowverse, SA: "Hopefully, he's out of prison to interact with Batwoman. It's kind of a spoiler, isn't it? I'm very excited... They told me [about Batwoman] two days before the Upfronts. Very thankful that Mark Pedowitz had me back to the Upfronts... To be there and to make that announcement was really, really cool. It showed a lot of faith in me and I appreciate it."

-- SA: "Oliver gets a little bit of a lead on Diaz in prison. Um, but he gets it because he gets the shit kicked out of him."

-- On his facial hair, SA: "I don't know if it will last. I feel like it's a little bit of a prison look. So if he's lucky enough to get out, I don't know. We'll see."

-- On whether we'll see William vising Oliver in prison, SA: "Oliver has not interacted with William at all."

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

SDCC 2018 | Arrow | David Ramsey

-- On the episode that he's directing, DR: "It's very exciting... I have no idea. Like, it's episode 11... but I don't know what it's about. I don't know if Oliver's still in prison. I don't know anything... I have an overreaching kind of arc of the season, the redemption kind of idea that they gave us, but exactly what that story is in 11, I don't know." DR also said that James Bamford is his mentor.

-- On how Oliver's absence affects Diggle, DR: "At the beginning of the season, you see that five months in - Diggle's visiting Oliver in prison in the beginning and, um, he's giving him reports... You see a strong relationship that I think was beginning to reshape itself at the end of Season 6, uh, just by their differences. So, uh, he's giving him a report of what's happening. Their trail of Diaz has gone cold at the beginning of the season. And the resources that they're using for ARGUS, because they can't play dress-up anymore. So ARGUS has really become the de facto headquarter type of long arm that they're using to kind of track down Diaz, because they don't have a lair. So all that provides, obviously, a lot of stress for Oliver. But Diggle's kind of picking up some of the mantle in terms of leadership. It's not the same kind of stretch that it was before. You kind of looked at Diggle as the de facto leader every time Oliver disappeared. But they really are taking advantage of what ARGUS has to offer - New Team Arrow and Old Team Arrow."

-- On whether we'll see more of Lyla this season and what's the dynamic, DR: "Yes. I think it's a show. I mean, like, being married to, like, effectively Amanda Waller, or at least the woman who has her finger on the pulse of the Suicide Squad... There are so many tentacles... What we also start to explore is, uh, who ARGUS answers to, much of what - kind of like what Marvel did with SHIELD, that they do have bosses and they can't run willy-nilly. So we kind of play with that a little bit... So yeah, you'll see more of Lyla. He's married to the head of ARGUS, she's married to a vigilante."

-- DR: "I'm not interested in Batman. I'm interested in Bruce Wayne."

SDCC 2018 Arrow: David Ramsey (John Diggle)

-- On what Diggle's doing while Oliver's in prison, DR: "We didn't dispose of our Big Bad, which is what we usually do at the end of every season. So we're still on the trail, still on Diaz's trail, which has gone a bit cold. Um, but he's using ARGUS resources for it. So, um, you know, he and his wife are working that angle, while Oliver's doing his time, on good behavior, or not so good behavior."

-- On Diggle's relationship with Oliver now, DR: "Despite the fight and the breakup that they had, I think he - I think they worked somewhat near the end of the season, episodes 22 and 23, to see where these men are kinda mending fences. I think you continue that in 701 and beyond. They're together... I think they look at leadership a little differently. But, aside from that, they're both of the same mind about taking out Diaz. So Diggle, at the very top, you'll see there's been a routine of the past several months of visiting Oliver. So, um, you see that at the beginning of 701... that Oliver and Diggle have a lovely relationship, if you can say that, as lovely as you can visiting someone in jail... For all intents and purposes, they're back together."

-- On what the rest of the team is doing in Oliver's absence, DR: "Well, we can't do anything, right? We can't put on our masks anymore. That was part of the deal with Watson, was that, um, we give up these aliases and, um, we don't have to do any time, but he will be the sacrificial lamb. So, um... it hurts in that sense, but we still have the resources of ARGUS. So the team has taken advantage of these resources... But certain people are in protective custody, so there's that."

-- On whether we'll see any of Diggle's family background, DR: "That's a very good Beth Schwartz question. But, from what I'm understanding, we are going to get into Diggle's extended family, even beyond Lyla. Perhaps. They talk about that every season, but they really talked about it this season."

-- DR: "Because ARGUS is such a big [unintelligible word] part of this season, there's going to be a lot to do with Lyla, as head of [ARGUS]."

-- On whether Diggle and Lyla are in sync or in conflict, DR: "Well, 23 episodes, you know we're in conflict... I think, um, we use some ARGUS resources to try to track down Diaz and there's some repercussions of that. There's some governmental repercussions. ARGUS is a governmental agency, and they have to answer to somebody. So we have to play that story out and just, um, what limits we can place on ARGUS in terms of tracking down Diaz. So we play with some of that at the beginning of the season. And that will provide some friction between Diggle and Lyla. For sure."

-- On whether Team Arrow is using ARGUS like their Arrow Cave, DR: "Well, let me put it like this, we are definitely using the resources of ARGUS."

-- On whether Diggle is the leader of Team Arrow in Oliver's absence, DR: "I think when Team Arrow was more intact, we could kind of look at him as being the de facto leader. Um, Team Arrow is very fractured, as you obviously know. I would say that, everyone is going after Diaz in their own way. Um, but I think ARGUS is a big part of that because of their resources... They have long arms. So New Team Arrow and Old Team Arrow are taking advantage of ARGUS' resources... And there's a certain amount of leadership that comes with that, because Diggle does have a high-ranking position in ARGUS. Um, but I would say, in terms of - ... to even think of him as kind of the leader of Team Arrow, uh, that type of - I think that day is a little bit over, past over." 

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

SDCC 2018 | Arrow | Emily Bett Rickards & Echo Kellum

-- On where we find Felicity and Curtis at the beginning of the season, EBR joked: "Sad. Lost. Hungry." And EK joked: "Searching for the meaning of life, you know."

-- On whether Felicity will become the inside team leader in Oliver's absence, EBR: "Yeah, I would presume so... She will... And if she can call Iris for tips, I think that would be a really cool thing to do. I think the two of them should work together more. The fact that we live in separate worlds and pretend we live in the same world for only one episode of the year is very strange to me. They should call more and there should be more crossovers than just the one crossover."

-- On how Felicity's been as a stepmother to William while Oliver's in prison, EBR: "If Felicity had actually birthed William, she would've been taller... I do feel like she has stepped up to the role as a mother but only because - I think too as a friend. I mean, the kid isn't so much a kid. I mean, he's lost a lot, he's grown up a lot... Every time we start to do scenes together, I'm like, you're older than we treat you... He has to be older. And I think, like, he's becoming an adult more rapidly than I think I became an adult... That character suffered losses... He's got to be like 75 years old now."

-- On whether Curtis' suffering loss last season make him more on board with the mission or make him back off, EBR: "I got it." EK: Yeah." EBR: " So Curtis, I think, will not back down. (Looks at EK, who nods) I think he will find love. (EK continues to nod)." EK: "I think he'll definitely stick with it. Maybe approach it from a different aspect maybe. I think the loss will not deter him from doing the right thing." 

Emily Better Rickards and Echo Kellum discuss the sex lives of the Arrow characters!
Published on Jul 21, 2018, by Pure Fandom

-- On how Oliver's being in jail has affected Felicity, EBR: "There has been no sex for five months. And people are mad." EK: "Olicity. We don't know what else is happening." EBR: "Well, everyone on the show took a sex abstinence." EK: "Oh, did everyone take a sex abstinence?" EBR: "Yeah. Well, yours wasn't a choice." EK: "Curtis wasn't a choice, yes. He just could not get any."

Arrow's Echo Kellum & Emily Bett Rickards Reveal Who KICKED Stephen Amell at Comic Con 2018

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

And here's The CW's youtube version of the Arrow S7 trailer...

Arrow | Arrow Comic-Con® 2018 Trailer + First Look | The CW
Published on Jul 21, 2018, by The CW Television Network

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

This EW article includes video of EW's facebook live interview with Arrow cast yesterday (my transcription is below)...

Stephen Amell hopes people get 'super-pissed' at Oliver in Arrow season 7 [VIDEO]
CHRISTIAN HOLUB  and CHANCELLOR AGARD  July 21, 2018 at 10:14 PM EDT
http://ew.com/tv/2018/07/21/arrow-stephen-amell-teases-season-7-comic-con/

This fall, Arrow will enter its seventh season on the CW and hit its 150th episode — but the mood is not exactly triumphant for the Team Arrow characters themselves. Season 6 ended with Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) turning himself over to the FBI in exchange for immunity for his team. His comrades are obviously reeling, and in a Facebook Live interview with EW at San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday, the Arrow cast revealed that season 7 is definitely going to get dark. Amell went so far as to say that fans may not think very highly of Oliver when the new season kicks off.

-- When asked for one word to describe S7, EP Beth Schwartz: "I can't swear, though." SA: "Why would you want to?" BS: "Because it's the word I was choosing in my head." BS: "Dark." EBR: "Light." SA: "Jail." (The others gave some nonsense answers.)

-- On how this season will differ from previous seasons in terms of darkness, BS: "It's tonally similar to Season 1. We're just going back to our roots... There's a lot of demons that are going to come out, and that's all I can say."

-- Mod noted that during the Arrow panel, SA had said that Oliver's isn't very heroic this season; instead, he's unheroic. On whether it's more challenging to play a less likeable Oliver, SA: “Is it more challenging? It's more rewarding. I love it. I really hope that people watch the premiere and are super-pissed at Oliver. There’s one scene in particular where he should be better. He’s not. He sucks.”

-- On what S7 premiere scene he's very proud of, SA: “I’m proud of the shower fight... That was eight hours of, like, hard fighting. It was amazing. I’m very proud of that.”

-- On how the rest of Team Arrow faring with Oliver in prison, RG: "Now with him being in jail - in prison, we're having to kinda like interpret the idea of fighting for Star City, for continuing, you know, to move forward and doing what we need to do to help the city. But how do we interpret that?... The choice of me being behind the mask, do I do that? How do I do that? Or do I not do that? ... So we'll see that througout the entire season."

-- JH: “Yeah. I think the team is definitely broken. And after all of the animosity that happened between us last season, and now the predicament that Oliver is in, and just the sacrifice he made for us, you know, we need to kind of - the hierarchy is broken and so we need to restructure and re-evaluate, you know, how we approach the team.”

-- On whether she has anything special in mind for the 150th episode*, BS: "Yeah. We'll definitely do something special for that episode."

(* By my count, the 150th episode will be 712.)

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

Stephen Amell - Arrow - SDCC 2018
Published on Jul 21, 2018, by Lisa Steinberg

-- On how Oliver is after five months in prison, SA: "He's not good. He's bad. He's in prison. He has no allies. He's not in control. And that's bad, for him. And he's in prison with a bunch of people that he put in prison."

-- SA: "His journey in prison is really, really interesting. And I know - I feel like everyone assumes he's going to get out of prison. Eh. (Uses both hands to make weighing gesture)"

-- SA: "He literally can't trust anybody, period. He has no allies. Not a one. And the thing I really enjoyed playing, in the premiere at least, is, there's nothing heroic about him. It's kind of the exact opposite. Like, there's this one scene where he does the opposite of what you'd expect from him. And, like, the opposite of what you'd hope that he'd do. I f**kin' love that scene. So much fun."

-- On the Arrow fans being so passionate about the show and whether the fans' suggestions affect the story somehow or the actors' performances, SA: "No. Not at all. Um, the premiere, the last scene in the premiere, okay, like, affected me - by the way, I'm not in it, okay? - affected me in a way I hadn't been affected since like, I think, like Season 2. Right? I read it and was like, 'Oh shit! Really? Oh, wow.' And so I'm glad that seven years in, we get to do stuff like that. But no, I think, you can't let fan suggestions like dictate what you do. Right? You got to do your own thing."

-- On DR saying that Diggle visits Oliver in prision and whether we'll see Oliver interacting with any other characters, SA: "David, thus far this year, is the only series regular that I've worked with. And it was one scene. I feel like I'm on an island, no pun intended. I'm in jail."

Edited by tv echo

Colton Haynes Teases Roy Harper’s Return in ARROW Season 7 at Comic Con 2018

-- CH: "I can only say for - with my character, I'm coming back in a way different way... It's pretty crazy... Everyone should be super excited because I'm not coming back as the same Roy Harper... Or the same anything that I've been before. Arsenal. Red Arrow. It's crazy."

(edited)

Media recap of yesterday's Arrow panel...

SDCC: Arrow Cast & Crew Declassify Season 7
by Meagan Damore   July 21, 2018
https://www.cbr.com/sdcc-2018-arrow-season-7/

The panel kicked off with some brand new footage from Season 7, which showed Oliver in prison and a mysterious man running around the streets of Star City wearing the iconic Green Arrow costume.

“I’ve been on the show since Season 1, so I’ve been here for a long, so it’s not going to be a new show but I’m definitely putting a new spin on it. It’s dark,” Schwartz teased.

“Having all this female energy has been really special for us,” Haynes added.

“It’s really bad! He’s in prison with a bunch of people he put in prison,” Amell explained.

Rickards described her character as “Alone. Scared. I think just like Oliver is watching his back, she’s tired of watching hers and she’s going to take some action.”

“I think that’s going to be the crux of the season, seeing how Rene interprets Oliver’s instructions,” Gonzales shared.

“Diggle’s dead,” Ramsey joked. “Diggle’s with A.R.G.U.S.”

“The good thing is Roy is coming back,” Haynes shared. “He’s not the same person. It’s going to be very, very interesting. That’s all I can say. Beth did — she’s a genius, so she wrote me a version of the character that just was so special. It’s going to be hard for me to do, but I’m going to be happy to do it. I’m so excited to come back.”

“Curtis is just chilling. He’s taking in the city and falling in love. We’re all still trying to do the best we can for Star City,” Kellum said.

“Hopefully she can get a little bit of work done on the other side of the law,” Harkavy said of Black Canary.

“They were mentioned in the finale of Season 6, and we have three Longbow hunters coming, working with Diaz. We’ve got Red Dart. We have Kodiak. And we have the Silencer,” Schwartz announced. Bronze Tiger, Derek Sampson and Danny “Brick” Brickwell will also appear.

As to the crossover, Schwartz said, “We’re still working on the first half of the season, so we haven’t gotten to the crossover.”
“The coolest thing about the premiere for me is… there’s nothing about him that’s heroic at all. If you’re a fan of the character and you root for the character, I really hope the premiere pisses you off,” he added. “I really enjoy it. There’s one scene in particular in the premiere where what Oliver does is reprehensible.”

“Maybe what he did in the finale was stupid!” he concluded.
Asked if Oliver’s stint in prison will bring Felicity and Diggle closer together, Ramsey said, “We’re kind of hunting down… there’s a piece of that. We’re hunting down Diaz in our own way.”

“They’re kind of separate,” Rickards added.
Asked if Willa Holland’s Thea Queen will return in Season 7, Schwartz replied, “Right now, there aren’t any plans for it, but you never know.”

As to William’s well-being in Season 7 and whether he could join Team Arrow, she said, “Well, he’s a little young, but he has — with his father in prison — he has a lot to deal with this season. He’s not going to have a good time.”

“William’s arc is the most interesting arc of anyone on the show,” Amell added.

“Fatherhood is a thread in the show. For Diggle, I think he’s always kind of — there hasn’t been much conviction in his life for him and his wife when it comes to raising a child,” Ramsey said. “I think we are going to see what all this means at some point to Diggle.” He added that how Diggle’s marriage to the leader of A.R.G.U.S. will be examined in the season.

“Oliver is at his best when he’s a dad. I haven’t had the opportunity to have any scenes with Jack this year, who plays William. I miss it,” Amell shared.

A young fan asked if Oliver and Felicity would ever have a child of their own. “No babies this year!” Schwartz said, ending the panel.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Another media recap of yesterday's Arrow panel...

Arrow at SDCC 2018: Everything we learned from the panel
by Alexandria Ingham  July 21, 2018
https://hiddenremote.com/2018/07/21/arrow-sdcc-2018-panel/

There was certainly plenty that came out of the 45-minute tease of the season, including a two-minute promo. Press had already learned that the seventh season would see Oliver Queen isolated from most of his friends. He’d only get to see one in the first episodes, and the trailer shows that is Diggle. Of course, as the first person to learn Oliver was the Green Arrow (or The Hood as he was back then) Diggle had to be the one visiting him in prison.

Just what can we expect from this season, which does feel a little like a reset–a reset that might mean I can get my husband back into the show? Here’s everything we learned from the Arrow SDCC 2018 panel.
However, while Roy will be back, he’s not going to be the same young boy with a lot of baggage we once knew. That’s all Haynes could say, but there is someone else taking on the role of the vigilante of Star City in the promo. Is this Roy’s new character?
Roy isn’t the only person back. We know that Diaz will make a return–he has to considering that ending!–but there will be other returning villains. Many are in prison with Oliver, so that doesn’t bode well for them.There will also be some new villains. New showrunner Beth Schwartz was directly asked if Malcolm Merlyn would return. This is what she had to say:

It’s clear from the promo that Rene doesn’t agree with standing back. The question is whether the others will join in.
If you hoped young Will would get through the season unscathed, think again. It’s going to be the young boy’s toughest season (okay, he’s only had one and a bit so far, so that’s not hard!) and we’ll likely feel for him throughout.
Amell did share that Will’s arc is going to be the most interesting. That’s exciting to hear.
This may be the season that we get some backstory on Black Siren. Last year, we just didn’t get enough last year. There was a cheer for Paul Blackthorne, who won’t be part of Arrow Season 7.
The promo showed a little of Black Siren and what she’s up to now. It looks like she’s taking over the mayoral position, sharing that there is going to be no vigilantism in Star City. Honestly, just some character development will be good!

Roy Harper is back but not as you know him
New and returning villains
Team Arrow will continue to fight
Will is getting a tough season
Some Black Siren backstory?

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

‘Supergirl,’ ‘Arrow’ Producers Stars Talk New Cast Members, Showrunners
By DANIEL HOLLOWAY JULY 21, 2018
https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/supergirl-flash-legends-of-tomorrow-arrow-1202880406/

New “Arrow” showrunner Beth Schwartz joined the show’s cast onstage at Comic-Con, promising to keep the show rooted in the tone it has previously delivered as it enters its seventh season.

“I’ve been on the show since season one,” said Schwartz, who rose through the ranks from writer to executive producer and showrunner. “It’s been a long time. So it’s not a completely different show, but I’m going to put my own spin on it.”

Colton Haynes, who is returning to “Arrow” in season seven in his role as Roy Harper, praised Schwartz. “It’s the best show that’s ever been on the show since the show started,” he said.

Haynes also spoke about his character’s storyline this season.

“The good thing is Roy’s coming back,” Haynes said. “He’s not the same person.” He added, “Beth it a genius, and she wrote me a version of the character that is so special. It’s going to be hard for me to do, but I’m so excited to do it.”

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Warner Bros. Television SDCC Roundup: Nicole Maines Cast as First Transgender Superhero on ‘Supergirl’
By ELLIS CLOPTON and DANIELLE TURCHIANO   JULY 21, 2018 6:25PM PT
https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/wbtv-comic-con-news-roundup-1202880130/

Arrow

The CW’s first superhero drama is seeing an expansion of its cast in season 7 with both new and returning players. Joining the cast as the Longbow Hunters, a “legendary” group of assassins recruited by Richardo Diaz (Kirk Acevedo) are Holly Elissa, who will play the “ruthless and precise killer” Red Dart; Michael Jonsson, the “beast of a man with brute force” Kodiak; and Miranda Edwards, the master of stealth called Silencer. Returning foes for the titular crime-fighter include Michael Jai White as Ben Turner aka Bronze Tiger, Derek Sampson as Cody Runnels and Vinnie Jones as Danny “Brick” Brickwell. “Arrow” returns to the CW Monday, Oct. 15 at 8 p.m.

DC TV Watch at Comic-Con: All the News and Highlights
JULY 21, 2018 6:36pm PT by Sydney Bucksbaum
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/black-lightning-arrow-flash-supergirl-legends-tomorrow-castings-news-comic-con-2018-1127968

ARROW

(Season seven returns Monday, Oct. 15 at 8 p.m. on The CW) 

The big news: Now that Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) has publicly confessed to being the Green Arrow, he'll face old enemies locked up with him behind bars while the new villain team-up The Longbow Hunters wreak havoc and get their revenge on Oliver for taking down season six villain Ricardo "Dragon" Diaz (Kirk Acevedo). 

What you need to know: Returning to Arrow this season are some familiar faces that Oliver put in jail in previous seasons: Ben Turner/Bronze Tiger (Michael Jai White), Derek Sampson (Cody Rhodes) and Danny “Brick” Brickwell (Vinnie Jones). All three are locked up in Slabside Maximum Security Prison, aka Oliver's new home. As for The Longbow Hunters previously hinted at by Diaz in season six, the iconic group of assassins takes shape onscreen in the form of three new characters: ruthless and precise killer Red Dart played by Holly Elissa (Whistler), beast of a man with brute force Kodiak played by Michael Jonsson (Van Helsing) and master of stealth Silencer played by Miranda Edwards (The Magicians, Orphan Black).

Other noteworthy panel highlights: In her first Comic-Con panel as the new showrunner of Arrow, Beth Schwartz took to the stage along with Amell, David Ramsey, Emily Bett Rickards, Rick Gonzalez, Echo Kellum, Juliana Harkavy and returning series regular Colton Haynes. The cast praised Schwartz bringing her own flavor to the series with Haynes promising that it's one of the most exciting moments for the series having a female at the helm. And as for that Batwoman crossover coming later this year, Schwartz teases, "We're super excited about but we're working on the first half of the season so the crossover is not yet something [we're at]." 

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Newsarama's live (now published) play-by-play of yesterday's Arrow panel - I've quoted only the spoilery bits below...

SDCC 2018: The CW's ARROW
By Kat Calamia  July 21, 2018
https://www.newsarama.com/41005-sdcc-2018-the-cw-s-arrow.html

07/21/2018 19:24
We are seeing a sizzle reel of the new season now

07/21/2018 19:26
Seeing Oliver's life in jail. It's been five months in jail.

07/21/2018 19:26
We see Diaz again

07/21/2018 19:27
Someone is dressing up as the green arrow, and that is how the trailer ends
07/21/2018 19:29
Beth has been on the show since season 1. It won't be a different show, but she's putting her spin on it

07/21/2018 19:29
It's the best spin put on the show since the show started
07/21/2018 19:30
This upcoming season is about redemption for a lot of the characters

07/21/2018 19:31
We will see if Renee will find his way with the mark or without it

07/21/2018 19:32
Diggle is still with Argus.

07/21/2018 19:33
Roy Harper is back and he is not the same person

07/21/2018 19:37
There is nothing heroic about Oliver this season.
07/21/2018 19:41
The longbow hunters will be in this season. They were mentioned in the Season 6 finale. There will be three Longbow Hunters (Red Dart, Kodiak, and The Silencer)
07/21/2018 19:48
Right now there aren't plans for Thea to be back on the show, but you never know
07/21/2018 19:51
Will William become a archer? - Beth says he's too young. Stephen thinks William has the most interesting arc on the show.
07/21/2018 19:54
Oliver is at his best when he's a dad

07/21/2018 19:54
Stephen has not had scenes with the actor who plays William this season and he misses it
07/21/2018 19:57
Will Oliver and Felicity have a kid - Beth says no

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Arrow Season 7 - Beth Schwartz Interview
Published on Jul 22, 2018, by Showbiz Junkies

-- On what she wanted to do with the show when she landed the showrunner job, BS: "I've been on the show since Season 1. It's been, um, an incredible ride, and I love these characters so much. I feel close to them. And, for me, I - you know, I love the show and I want it to be the same, but one thing I want to add is, um, getting to know our characters and finding out new things that we haven't - you know, that we have not known about them, even in six years of a series."

-- On whether S7 is a darker season tone-wise, BS: "Yeah, it's not light. (Laughs) ... I think the concept of the show was dark. And we're definitely channeling Season 1 a lot. And there's going to be lots of sort of callbacks to Season 1 this season that I'm really excited about. Um, so going back to the roots is definitely - you'll see in Season 7."

-- On S6 ending with Oliver in prison, BS: "It's really cool that we ended that season that way because it's such a huge series moment. And so I think that's part of Season 7 is going to feel a little bit different, because we've never had that sort of in the show. And so that's going to be a huge challenge for him, his family, the former teammates and, um - that's part of his redemption story, because everyone's going to have - everyone in the city is going to have a different opinion of 'Was the Green Arrow a hero?' He's now in prison, um, so he'll be - he's got a lot to prove."

-- On whether Oliver's reveal as the GA was, by extension, an identity reveal for Felicty as well, BS: "It is. Yeah, yeah, I mean, it's, uh - well, not for her - not necessarily for her being on Team Arrow... Her husband is the Green Arrow and every - the whole public knows, so she'll have to deal with those challenges as well."

-- On how Oliver's decision to go to prison affects everyone else, BS: "It definitely affects the rest of the team because vigilantes are not, um - you know, they're not the heroes when we - they were last season, where people have really mixed feelings about them. And so they have to find their own way to sort of be a hero for the city. So when we find them in the premiere, they're all doing something a little different, um, maybe not what you would expect."

-- BS: "We're doing our own thing, kind of, for the prison - for the prison story. It's, uh - oh my god, it's like one of my favorite things. I cannot wait for everyone to see it."

-- On CH's return, BS: "First of all, I'm so excited he's back on the show... I feel like a sense of ownership for his character because I actually wrote the first episode that he was introduced in... He's also going to come back in a different way than you would expect."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

SA and CH interviews by David Onda, Sr. TV & Entertainment Editor for XFINITY...

Inside SDCC: Arrow
Published on Jul 22, 2018, by XFINITY

-- On how the prison experience will change Oliver going forward, SA: "I feel like you'll get a little bit of a hint of that in the sizzle reel that we're putting out today. Um, you know, I think the main thing is that, in the premiere, there's really nothing about him that is in any way heroic. And he's in prison with a bunch of people that he put in prison."

-- David Onda: "Fans are very concerned about how Felicity is handling this whole ordeal." SA: "She'll be fine." DO: "She'll be fine?" SA: "Yeah. She's strong."

-- On who was the culprit who kicked him in the groin while filming, SA: "Um, he is in the sizzle reel."

-- When DO commented on how vague he was being in his responses, SA joked: "You know what? We have a new showrunner. She hates spoilers. I'm terrified of her. So I'm trying to keep it as vague as possible."

-- On what still keeps him excited about coming to work even after six seasons, SA: "Have you ever put on a superhero suit? ... Well, I gotta tell you, it's pretty f**kin' awesome. Pardon my language. But putting on a superhero suit, which I actually haven't got to do this year - just, you know, embodying a character that's, you know, been around as long and. you know, as important to certain people as Oliver Queen is, it's always a joy."

-- In response to DO saying that it's rare that a show has a turning point like this after six seasons and asking where we go from here, CH: "I'm so excited for everybody because people are going to lose their minds... I probably can't say the 'F' word, but it's a brain F... (DO: "Stephen did.") Well, it's a brain f**k, uh, because it's pretty shocking what Beth - you know, Beth Schwarz, our new showrunner - was able to do... We had a conversation and she brought it back to me, and I was like, 'Wow, this is the Arrow that was, you know, towards the beginning'... This is going to be so amazing. The fans are going to freak out... It's just a different thing. And Roy Harper's coming back, and in the weirdest way - not weird, in a good way - but in the craziest way, that I'm still wondering how I'm going to still do it. So I have to, like, wrap my head around it, but it's going to be pretty shocking... It's going to cause a pretty big stir online, I can say that... It's all I can say. I'm still reeling from it. So, yeah, it's going to be amazing."

-- On how everyone's dealing with Oliver's absence, CH: "Oliver's the - you know, he's the captain of our ship. I don't know what's going to happen... This year we're told what our stuff is, and they redact other things... I'm in the same boat as you. We're all in the dark. But I think it's really smart. I think Beth is an absolute genius."

(At this point, EBR and EK came up and started playing around with CH, before leaving, and the interview ended.)

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Fangirlish videos of cast interviews (I know there will be more, but they're not posted yet)...

COMIC CON 2018 | ARROW'S RICK GONZALEZ INTERVIEW
Published on Jul 22, 2018, by Fangirlish

-- On where Rene is at the beginning of S7, RG: "I don't want to tease too much about that because I feel like that's going to be like a nice reveal... but I think, mentally, the thing to keep in mind is, obviously, being a vigilante has been outlawed, right, in Season 6. We've established that. So there's that dilemma of, like, you know, the characters also have to take that into account. That's what I love about the show. We ground it - we try to ground it as much in a real level, uh, with all the jurisdiction that happens on the show that the characters have to adhere to, or not... But there's a lot of decisions that have to be made, especially with Oliver being in prison, um, telling us to keep fighting, but how do we do that? ... How do we interpret that? So I think, right away, you see how we start to interpret what 'fighting back' means, for each character."

-- On whether we'll see love in Rene's life this season, RG: "I think the love of Rene's life is Zoe... For him, it's like, being a dad. For me, it's more interesting to see him like to become a complete dad, in his own way, um, than to find a love interest. Now, if that happens, that's fine, you know. He struck out with Thea. So I don't think he's going to try again. Um, I don't think he wants to get, as they say, curved... But he loves his daughter. I think he's more focused on that."

-- On this season's theme, RG: "I think redemption for me is perfect, because that's where Rene's been his entire life, just wanting to right the wrongs in his life or to change the trajectory that he's been dealt... So redemption's no stranger to him. For me, that's totally fine... And I like the idea of him always striving to be a better dad or to be the complete dad for Zoe... When I see more of that in him, ... it makes the action in him, it makes the energy in him, the darkness in him, that much more interesting and fun to play."

COMIC CON 2018 | ARROW'S JULIANA HARKAVY INTERVIEW

-- On Dinah's intense relationship with Black Siren last season, JH: "Yes, um, it was intense, and I think that that relationship and that dynanic is evolving in a very cool way. Uh, you know, they are still definitely at odds, uh, but - yeah, there is going to be a shift there. For sure. .. It's actually some of my favorite writing this season has been the stuff between Dinah and Laurel... (Male Interviewer: "Some Birds of Prey action maybe?") God, I hope so! That's like my dream. Pitching it to everyone. Yeah, that would be awesome. I want a spinoff! ... And they're making a movie now."

-- On where she wants to see Dinah go as a hero this season, JH: "I want her to really find her definition of heroism, because it's changed so much. You know, the seeking vengeance last year, like, she thought that that was justice. And then kinda realized toward the end that maybe that's not justice. So, I would love for her to kind of just like keep embracing that and growing as a person, like, evolving as a character and, like, maybe not - I love her harshness and her darkness and all of that, but I would love it to be a bit nuanced and just have more love[?] in how she approaches her vigilante-ism and her work."

-- JH: "I think, despite her inclination to want to be a loner and do things on her own and take care of business on her own, um, having the team gave her a family, so, I think, she does want everybody back together. And I think she does feel bad and guilty about what happened to Oliver... We're better as a unit... That's the other thing about her this season. I really want her to, um, keep understanding the meaning of a team and of a family."

COMIC CON 2018 | EMILY BETT RICKARDS AND ECHO KELLUM TALK ARROW
Published on Jul 23, 2018, by Fangirlish

-- Same EBR/EK interview as transcribed for the GeekRock TV video posted above.

COMIC CON 2018 | ARROW'S DAVID RAMSEY INTERVIEW

-- Same DR interview as transcribed for the GeekRock TV video posted above.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Arrow Season 7 - David Ramsey Interview (Comic Con)
Published on Jul 22, 2018, by Showbiz Junkies

-- DR: "You're going to see Diggle visiting Oliver. We're five months into his prison sentence, I think... There's a regular kind of visitation that Diggle has, and a report-in of 'here are the current things happening.' ... And I think the team's taking advantage of Diggle's resources at ARGUS. A lot. A lot. 'Cause we no longer have a lair.. New Team Arrow and Old Team Arrow is very fragmented. So, um, the long reach of ARGUS is something that both teams have really taken advantage. And we're all trying in our own way to find Diaz. And that trail's gone cold."

-- DR: "You have Lyla Michaels effectively the new Amanda Waller... That's just rife for conflict with someone who's another vigilante, or a vigilante for her husband. So that exploration is all throughout this season. And I think also, there's like, if you would - if we can parallel it - to the SHIELD dynamic, and they're answering to the government... We're playing with that this season as well, with ARGUS. ARGUS has - they have bosses. And, um, they used a lot of resources last year, last season, to find Diaz. And we have to - we're going to answering for that. And it'll be interesting to see who we answer to."

ARROW: Interview mit Stephen Amell zur 7. Staffel der Superheldenserie | SDCC 2018
Published on Jul 23, 2018, by Serienjunkies

-- On whether he has any allies in prison, SA: "No, he doesn't."

-- SA: "He's trying to keep his head down, trying to just manage his time, day by day, step by step."

-- SA: "He hasn't had any contact with Felicity."

-- On how he's dealing with prison emotionally and mentally, SA: "Badly. Badly. There's nothing about him in the premiere - there's nothing about him that's heroic. It's kind of the opposite, actually. It's really tough."

-- SA: "Oliver gets a little bit of a lead on Diaz in prison, um, but he gets it because he gets the shit kicked out of him."

-- SA: "Oliver has not interacted with William at all this year."

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

WATCH SDCC: THE CAST OF ARROW ON SEASON 7, BATWOMAN AND MORE [VIDEO]
Tricia Ennis   July 22, 2018
http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/watch-sdcc-the-cast-of-arrow-on-season-7-batwoman-and-more

-- On the Batwoman crossover, SA: "I'm very excited. I don't know how that's going to work. I don't know who's playing Batwoman. I have the utmost faith in David Rapaport, our esteemed casting director. We'll see."

-- On how all of last season's changes/drama are going to shake things up for Rene, RG: "Well, it's going to shake it up in a way that, it's gonna have to show the choices that Rene makes... Oliver left a directive for all of us to keep fighting, so we're all going to interpret that in our own way. For Rene, we'll see how far Rene goes with that, or if he does or he doesn't. And so, we'll have to see how he interprets 'fighting.' ... We know the energy that Rene's always displayed, so, you know, some things won't change, but again, what I love about being on Arrow is like the characters do grow and they do, um, evolve."

-- JH: "Well, she definitely needs to evaluate how she's going to function as a vigilante, as a police officer, um, and how she's kind of going to treat and look at her team, because now that the main component is gone, it's a little eye-opening, I think, for everybody."

-- CH: "A lot of us don't know each other's storylines 'cause they take them out of the script... which I think is genius, but it's frustrating... but it's smart."

-- Interviewer commented on the height difference between EBR and EK. EBR: "Usually I'm on an apple box." Interviewer: "I don't see height." EK: "I don't see height either." EBR: "I see height." EK: "She's a heightest."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

ARROW: Interview with David Ramsey on the 7th season of the superhero series | SDCC 2018
Published on Jul 23, 2018, by Serienjunkies

-- Same DR interview as transcribed for the Whedonopolis Videos video posted above.

(edited)

Transcribed from this video of full Arrow panel at SDCC...

San Diego Comic-con 2018 The Arrow panel
Published on Jul 24, 2018, by Daniel Alvarez
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9p32ZDil_U

-- EP Beth Schwartz: "Well, I've been on the show since Season 1, so I've been here for a long time. So it's not going to be a different show, but I definitely put my spin on it." CH: "It's the best spin that's been put on the show since the show started." EBR: "Co-sign." CH: "Having the female energy and having  female directors and female producers, and having all this female energy is really, really special to all of us, and I think it's important. I'm so happy for you, man."

-- Mod: "I get the sense that this upcoming season is about redemption in a lot of ways for a lot of the characters." Beth Schwartz: "Yes, definitely." SA (joking): "Not me."

-- On Oliver's imprisonment, SA: "It's really bad. He's in prison with a bunch of people that he put in prison."

-- On the effect of Oliver's imprisonment on Felicity and William, Mod: "They are -?" EBR: "Alone. Scared." On the weight falling on Felicity to keep them safe, EBR: "Well, I think just like Oliver is watching his back, Felicity's tired of watching hers and she's going to take some action."

-- On the effect of Oliver's imprisonment on Rene, RG: "I think that's the crux of the season, is kinda see how Rene interprets, uh, Oliver's directive to us to, you know, keep fighting." On the mantle being passed to him, RG: "Well, in a way. I mean, it's how we interpret that. I think we're going to see if, you know, Rene does find his way with the mask or without it."

-- On whether we find Diggle still with ARGUS, DR: "No, Diggle's dead... Yeah, Diggle's with ARGUS." 

-- Audience laughs because SA has spilled water on himself from his water bottle. EBR comments about "shower in the teaser." Someone asks if SA will take his wet shirt off. More laughter. SA notes that, because card says that audience members may be under 18, he can't reply in the way that he wants to. Someone wants to see the S7 trailer again.

-- CH: "The good thing is, Roy's coming back with a - he's not the same person. Um, it's going to be very, very interesting, that's all I can say." EK joked: "He's Curtis now." CH: "Beth did - she's a genius. She wrote me a version of the character that was just so special, so it's going to be hard for me to do. But I'm super happy to do it, and I'm so excited to be back. So thank you, guys."

-- On what's in store for Curtis, EK: "Curtis is just chillin', you know. He's just taking in the city, like, falling in love, you know what I'm saying... He's doing Lyft, he prefers Lyft [over Uber]... But it's that same thing that Rene says is, um, you know, we're all still trying to do the best we can for Star City. Um, we're just trying to see if we can approach it a different ways in different [unintelligible word]. Some aspects will be vigilante-ism. [More unintelligible words]."

-- On Dinah being the only person who can legally fight crime, JH: "Hopefully, she can get a little bit of work done on the other side of the law."

-- On confirming that we'll see Diaz again, Beth Schwartz: "Yes." (Someone in the audience boo-ed)

-- Beth Schwartz: "We have three Longbow Hunters coming, working with Diaz. And we have - should I say it now? ... We've got Red Dart, we have Kodiak, and we have the Silencer."

-- Mod noted that we saw in the S7 trailer that Bronze Tiger, Stardust and Brick are in prison with Oliver.

-- On Batwoman coming to the crossover, Beth Schwartz: "Well, we're super excited about it, but we are still - we're still working on the first half of the season, so the crossover is not yet something we -"  SA interrupted: "I'm going to spoil the crossover just quickly for a moment... It's a 44- minute long conversation between Oliver and Batwoman in prison."

-- SA: "The coolest thing about the premiere for me and what's happening with Oliver in the early part of the season is there's nothing about him that's heroic. At all. If you're a fan of the character, and if you root for the character, then I really hope the premiere pisses you off. Um, and that's been really fun... Sorry. Seven years of my life. Give me a break... I really enjoyed it. There's one scene in particular in the premiere where what Oliver does is kinda reprehensible and, um, that's interesting. Sorry." 

-- Mod was "concerned and bothered" by SA's comment. Mod said that "it's been such a long road for Oliver" because he started off "so dark" and "through the love of his friends and family and the women in his life and the friendships that he's made along the way, he has become more complete as a human being." So Mod didn't want to see Oliver "regress again in prison." 

-- SA: "Well, maybe what he did in the finale was stupid... It's possible. It could've been a giant mistake. Who knows?" EBR: "And who told you that so many times?"

-- Oliver gave his S1 bow, the only thing he ever stole from the set, to a little girl named Sarah and hugged her.

-- Mod had an exchange with a fan about the Adam West Library.

-- Fan asked for two truths and a lie about their characters at the beginning of the season. Cast joked around, but no one gave a real answer. SA: "Don't mess up in front of Beth." Mod said they're going to pass. RG: "I break dance, rock climb, and become a chef." DR: "I'm not going to play this game." SA: "Oliver eats some mac and cheese, and he puts ketchup on it." Mod: "Is that the horrible thing you said you did in the premiere? Put ketchup on mac and cheese? 'Cause that's kinda gross." EBR: "Wait, you don't put ketchup on your mac and cheese? This is a Canadian thing. you put ketchup on everything."

-- Fan asked if they've come up with any more definitions for the friendship "Feliggle" and if we'll see more of that friendship now that Oliver's in prison. CH: "What's 'Feliggle'?" Someone said it's "Felicity and Diggle. Feliggle." EBR: "Which is not unlike a Harry Potter magic spell.They're both a part of Hufflepuff." Mod: "Do you guys get closer in Oliver's absence?" DR: "Uh, we're kinda hunting down - there's a piece of that, 'cause we're kind of hunting down Diaz in our own way, I think, so -" EBR: "Yeah, they're a little bit separate, um, unless they are together." Mod: "So they're separate and together, Emily, is that what you're telling us?" DR: "Our showrunner's to the left of us."

-- Fan said that the show inspired him to try archery and asked if SA practices archery outside the show and if he has a collection of bows and arrows. SA: "I just gave away my only bow." Some archery discussion between SA and the fan. SA said that he doesn't get to practice archery as much as he'd like. EBR: "We should set one up in circuits and, you know, have a little danger fun walking to catering. Danger fun, the new internet craze." SA: "I bet whatever you're into, [unintelligible words]." CH: "We're all into the, uh, Olicity shippers, so can you give us a hand to that?" (Audience cheers and claps)

-- Mod said that he'll miss Quentin Lance and asked for a round of applause from the audience. SA said that PB was "such a calming influence and such a fun guy to work with, even though he was Method." 

-- Child fan asked if Speedy will be back. Beth Schwartz: "Right now, there aren't plans for it, but you never know."

-- Another child fan asked SA how he keeps his mask on because, in close-ups, there's no elastic. SA: "With due respect, mind your own business." EBR: "I'd also like to know the answer to that question." SA: "It just stays on." EBR: "Some weird superpowers out there."

-- Fan asked if William will become the next archer on Team Arrow. EBR: "Beth, not a bad story idea." Beth Schwartz: "Well, he's a little young, but he has, um, you know, with his father in prision, he's got a lot to deal with this season. Um, it's not going to be a good time for him either." EK: "I'm more worried about William becoming the next Joker, with all the hardships he's gone through." SA: "I think, in the early part of the beginning of the season, I think that William's arc is the most interesting arc of any character on the show."

-- Beth Schwartz gave her brief history of working on Arrow. She confirmed that there are ideas that she's been sitting on that she now gets to do as the new showrunner. She also said that she's still honoring the characters that the creators created and that MG is still consulting, but that it's "definitely my spin and the writers." She then gave a shout-out to the Arrow writers.

-- Mod said that, "as a dad himself," he liked the theme of fatherhood that runs throughout the show. He then addressed the cast members who play fathers.

-- On fatherhood, RG: "It's a big part of Rene's life. I think, uh, especially with this season being about redemption, I think that Rene's journey has always been about redemption. How he can redeem himself from everything that he's been through. And especially not having Zoe in his life for such a long time, um, now that he has her in his life, I think it kind of brings a nice juxtaposition to the darkness that he is in being someone who wants to be a vigilante and, um, to have that type of aggression that he is. So I love the juxtaposition between him being a father to Zoe but at the same time having that energy and going out there and being a vigilante. So for me, it's a lot of fun to play."

-- DR: "For Diggle, um, I think he's always kind of been at - there hasn't been much [conviction?] for him and his wife in terms of what they do in raising a child. Somehow or another, he and Lyla are very well adjusted.in going out every day and risking their lives, yet being parents. I think they're probably two of the more adjusted couples in that respect... But I do think we are going to see what this all means at some point... I like the idea that we have to find out what's going on with he and Lyla, and what that means to his life, being married to the leader of ARGUS, and how that plays into Team Arrow. I think that's a very interesting story."

-- On how being a dad has been the biggest change to Oliver in the history of the series and how fatherhood has changed him, SA: "Yeah, Oliver's at his best when he's a dad. And, um, I haven't had the opportunity to have any scenes with Jack yet this year - who plays William - and I miss him."

-- Fan asked whether there's any chance we'll see Malcolm Merlyn again. SA: "Is Barrowman here? Is he behind me?" Beth Schwartz: "I don't know. You never know who's going to come back. That's all I can say."

-- Fan asked SA about doing America Ninja Warrior. SA said that he is not doing it again. SA said that he injured himself, and EBR said that he had to carry her throughout an episode the next day. SA: "And the entire next episode, I just had to pick Emily up. Emily is just 5 foot 7 of muscle." EBR: "Oh my god, you thought I was 5 foot 7? Thank you so much... I'm like 5 8 at least." SA: "I thought I was being generous. Anyway, thank you for your question." (Actually, EBR is 5'5".)

-- Fan: "I was wondering if Oliver and his wife will have a kid." Beth Schwartz: "Nope." Mod: "No babies this year. Alright, fair enough."

ETA: IsleJane also recorded most, but not all, of the Arrow panel in 10 parts (10 videos) - here's her list of videos (better audio than the above video):
https://www.youtube.co m/user/isleJane/videos

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

COMIC CON 2018 | ARROW'S JAMES BAMFORD INTERVIEW

-- On what he can tease about 701 that he's directing, JBamford: "Well, a bunch of stuff's going to happen with a bunch of people, and then it's over... What I can tease is that, when we left off in the finale, which you saw, Oliver admitted to the world that he is in fact the Green Arrow... And I wanted him to look right into the camera - it's not something we usually do, break the fourth wall - um, and I had Stephen look right into the camera and he's like, 'I'm not used to that, this is weird.' But I wanted him to actually be addressing the world. So, um - so we did that, and I think that came off very well. But now the world knows that he's the Green Arrow. So, what you'll see is a lot of having to deal with that and, um, the dynamics in that prison, depending on how long we stay in that prison, or how long he stays in the prison. A very, very different Oliver and the dynamic that you've seen on the rest of the show previously. So it's a new element to the show that way, and it's something that, like I said, you haven't seen before and that you're going to find really interesting. Like, for instance, what would happen if Batman went to prison and, for instance, in the cell next to him the Joker was just chilling, making an [unintelligible word], what have you. The possibilities are endless, so we're sort of trying to take advantage of all those situations that could and would probably arise within that for the mythology." When interviewer asked if that meant there'd be someone familiar in the cell next to Oliver, JB said not to quote him on that and maybe it wouldn't be the next cell, but added: "I think you'll find that he'll be running into some familiar faces that I can't spill out here without someone shooting me in the head."

-- On what he can tease about what the rest of the team will be up to, JBamford: "The rest of the team will be, um, dealing with their lives with Oliver absent and, you know, not having a team leader per se and, um, what the consequences of, not only what's happened when he's admitted to the world that ''yes, I am, you know, the Green Arrow,' but the consequences that's had on the rest of the team, because they've all been outed as well. So, you'll see how, you know, the rest of the world sort of has to handle that and how they go on with their lives, you know, accordingly and - or not go on with their lives, what have you. It's a pretty dark space, uh, without Oliver Queen around in his original position, I think you'll find. But we're taking the show to new levels of grit, um, right off the bat in the premiere and, uh, some things will happen that will be like, 'holy shit, I' can't believe they did that.'"

James Bamford | Arrow Season 7 | Comic-Con 2018
Published on Jul 23, 2018, by KSiteTV

-- On where we find Team Arrow when S7 starts, JBamford: "Fractured. Um, not in a way that we found Team Arrow fractured last season, but for a different reason. As you know, at the end of the season, ... I had Stephen look right into the camera and tell the world, 'I am the Green Arrow.' And I did that specifically so that he really was telling the world, not only the world within the world in our mythology, but also the rest of the world as in the audience that 'I am the Green Arrow.' Now we really hadn't done that before, we don't usually break the fourth wall and have the actors look into the lens, so now what you'll find is, how does he deal with that with the world out there everywhere, including families, knowing who he is, what his true identity is. And now he's in prison, locked up with who knows. The possibilities are endless there. Look how many people from Season 1 to now. If he didn't kill them first, which, there were were quite a few of those. But, um, I used to do a running body count with Season 1 of, you know, 'oh, this week we killed 18 people'... But, um, you'll get to know some new and old friends, or not friends, are who he has to deal with inside the prison. And then, alternatively, the rest of the team, who are going on with their own lives, um, they may have some new and/or old friends, uh, that they have to deal with as well. And, um, we have to also take into account, not only his outing affecting himself Oliver Queen, but it's also affected the rest of the team and the rest of the guys that used to wear masks. Their identities are now blown. So what do they do in their lives now? How do they go on with the rest of their lives? So that's a very interesting dynamic that we're exploring quite deeply in the premiere and for the rest of the season. That, coming right off the bat, you know, is the biggest difference of the season. Not just being in prison, but of the world knowing your identity if you're a superhero."

-- On what it is about Green Arrow that lends itself to prison storylines, like in the comics, JBamford: "What's fantastic about it is, he's somebody that can handle it. But, how does he handle it? How does prison change him, the strongest, both mentally and physically, of human beings? That's what we'll find out. Will it change him? Of course it will. But how does it change him? Just imagine if that man went to prison."

EP/Director James Bamford - Arrow - SDCC 2018
Published on Jul 23, 2018, by Lisa Steinberg

-- JBamford introduced himself as "the producing director of Arrow Season 6 and 7."

-- One asshole (male) interviewer complained that the later seasons turned "too soapy" and opined that Arrow "is at its best when the action is happening" (commenting that the Diaz stuff last season was better) and then asked if Bamford could "diminish" the stories about the "kid and the married life that we don't really need in an action show."  JBamford: "Well, I'm not a writer so I don't have control over the story. Um, I get given the scripts and my job is to elevate the materials... I've been on the show since the pilot and I was responsible for training Stephen before the pilot and martial arts. I was the fight choreographer to start out with and the stunt coordinator. And then I went on to start directing... Because of what have you, um, my contributions or - and/or what not with the show um, they made me the producing director. So, um, I'm sort of responsible for the look of the show, the visual look of the show. I try to, when we do have action on the show, I try to ensure that it's a gritty brutality that we all are used to, you know. Aside from Season 4, we deviated for a second... anyway, we're back. Um, Season 7 promises to be even more so than Season 1. When you see the premiere, you'll think it's - you'll feel Season 1, but it's a new show."(*)

(* Did this interviewer even watch S1, if he thinks later seasons were too soapy? And, wow, Bamford really wimped out by not defending the show and by throwing the writers under the bus! Also, nice of him to cater to the haters.)

-- On the prison storyline, JBamford: "I've been acting somewhat as a technical advisor as well. I was a corrections officer at one point very early on in my life, when I was about 22 - so, like last year. Um, no, I'm old. So the incarceration portion is quite, just natural to me, because I spent a lot of time in prison. That sounds really... but on the other side. Um, so that has added another layer of grit and rawness to the show that we didn't have before. And I think, um, the audience is going to find some really interesting surprises both in the look of the show, but in performances, uh, from our friend Stephen Amell and, uh, the other characters that you will encounter along the way in prison. It opens up, you know, another - maybe there's some folks we haven't seen for awhile because they've been incarcerated. Well, guess what? Anything can happen... What if Batman was put in jail and, you know... 'Oh, the Joker! Oh shit, he's my cellmate.' ... The possibilities are endless, and we're sort of taking it there, which is really cool."

-- JBamford: "And then on the outside, our other characters - well, they're, you know, basically in mourning for Oliver being incarcerated and being away from the team. And you see how they individually deal with that and try to take, you know, matters into their own hands and deal with, you know, the rest of the challenges that arise."

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

COMIC CON 2018 | SHOWRUNNER BETH SCHWARTZ TALKS ARROW

-- On what fans can expect with respect to Oliver & Felicity's relationship and their family dynamic, Beth Schwartz: "So they're going to struggle, mostly because, you know, Felicity's husband is in prison. So I really want to play with the, um, the reality of that, you know. What is it like for your husband to be now his identity is outed, her safety is in question, you know, everyone knows who she is and her son. And so, we're just playing with the real and how hard that is, you know, even without him being a superhero, but having your husband be in prison. Like, that's not, you know, going to be great for her. Or him."

-- On where Black Siren is going this year, Beth Schwartz: "So I love Black Siren. She is so fun. Um, what we loved about, you know, Katie and the character from last year is how you never really know which side she's on. Um, is she good? Is she bad? She falls somewhere in between. And so, this year she's got a - you know, with Lance's death - it's really sad, I'm still not over it - um, she has a lot, you know, she's pissed. She's pissed at Diaz, and so she has a grudge and we're going to see her dealing with that... She's going to definitely play between good and bad again. And, um, we're going to see how that affects - how it affects her when she wants to get revenge for her - for Lance's death."

-- On what Star City is like without Oliver's vigilante-ing, Beth Schwartz: "So Star City is not doing well. (Laughs) It did not end in a great place, because first of all, Diaz basically corrupted the whole city and then without the Green Arrow, there's a lot of crime and... it's not a good place to be."

-- On Roy's return, Beth Schwartz: "All I can tell you is, he's going to come back... The first episode he appeared in is one I wrote, so I feel a special bond with that character. So he's going to come back in a different way than, um, we've seen him, um, and I'm excited. I can't tell you much more."

Beth Schwartz | Arrow Season 7 | Comic-Con 2018 | Executive Producer #BossBeth

-- Beth Schwartz: "I don't know if I have an approach as much as I really care about these characters and I'm going to make sure, um, you know, to honor the creator and, um, to make sure this is the season that we actually get deeper into the characters... That's like my one goal that I have this season."

-- Rest of this video is the same Beth Schwartz interview that was transcribed from the Whedonopolis Videos video posted upthread.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

COMIC CON 2018 | STEPHEN AMELL TALKS SEASON 7 (INTERVIEW)

-- This is the same SA interview that was transcribed from the GeekRock TV video posted upthread.

Stephen Amell | Arrow Season 7 | Comic-Con 2018

-- This is the same SA interview that was transcribed from the Serienjunkies video posted upthread.

Juliana Harkavy- Arrow - SDCC 2018
Published on Jul 23, 2018, by Lisa Steinberg

-- JH: "Well, I think that last season ended in such a heart-wrenching moment for everybody, and I think we all kind of reevaluated how to handle - like, how to compose ourselves as a team after Oliver made that gigantic sacrifice for us. There's definitely going to be a bit less animosity. You know, I think there's [unintelligible words] softened and now we need to pick up the pieces and figure out how to take care of the city without our main guy."

-- JH: "Well, it's funny, but I think it's in Dinah's nature to be very independent and not want anybody there to help her and not want a team, but again, I think that once Oliver made that sacrifice, and despite all of their differences, it changed the way that she thought - thinks about the team... And she has to do it differently now because the team's divided and broken. But I think she wants everybody there and she's softening in that way."

-- On whether there'll be an improved BC/BS relationship, JH: "With Laurel, they don't love each other, but I think it's going to be, you know, somewhere in her to at least, you know, attempt to communicate with her and get through, yeah."

-- On whether Dinah, Rene and Curtis will return to Team Arrow once Oliver gets out of prison, JH: "I hope so. I really don't know the answer to that yet. I'm not sure when he does get out. Um, but I would hope that we are able to re-connect as a full unit. Although things will probably be different because we are exposed as vigilantes, so if we do do it, it's going to have to be a little bit different. But I hope when he does come out, it's all copacetic between us."

-- On whether we'll see how the exposure of her vigilante activities affects her life now, JH: "I think so. Yes, yes, for sure. For sure. She has to look at everything a little bit differently now."

Edited by tv echo