Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers Only Thread: Season 7

• Start Topic

ARROW

“Brothers & Sisters” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

DIGGLE AND LYLA DEPLOY THE GHOST INITIATIVE — After months of covertly pursuing Dante, Diggle (David Ramsey) and Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) finally have a solid lead on the elusive terrorist, so they deploy the ARGUS Ghost Initiative to apprehend him. Meanwhile, Oliver (Stephen Amell) tries to bond with Emiko (Sea Shimooka). Marcus Stokes directed the episode written by Rebecca Bellotto & Jeane Wong (#714). Original airdate 3/4/2019.

https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/02/arrow-episode-714-promo.html?m=1

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Podcast interview with Kelly Hu...

-- KH: "China White is back... Well, she's not dead. I did a couple more episodes... I shot them, one is yet still to air... Well, I did two of them. The first one aired."

-- KH is not aware of any talks about a Ghost Initiative spin-off series.

#260 Kelly Hu - Lady Deathstrike from X2 and China White from Arrow
https://www.spreaker.com/user/10945005/cbc-ep-260-kelly-hu 

Edited by tv echo

Katherine McNamara | Instagram Live Stream | 18 February 2019
Published on Feb 19, 2019, by Celebrity Snapchat Diaries
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z50bRSrBDfo

-- KM: "To speak about brothers and sisters on television, William and Mia's relationship... is also very interesting, because it's not easy to be the child of vigilantes. It's not easy to be the child of superheroes. And so, only the two of them understand what it's like to have parents that - to have those parents that will sacrifice everything, including their children, to save the greater good. And that causes a lot of ... (long pause) ... issues within and between the two of them. And also it's a very interesting situation because they're both jealous of each other, in certain ways. You know, William isn't the biological child of both of them, but Mia's childhood was a lot different than William's. So it's very interesting to see how the two of them relate, how they get along, and also where that little bit of sibling rivalry lies."

-- KM: "Why Mia Smoak and not Mia Queen? Interesting question. Question I've gotten a lot. Uh, what I can say is that it speaks to the harshness of Star City in 2040, the fact that even having the name 'Queen' puts a target on your back, and it also has a lot to do with how Mia feels about her father. Uh, but we'll get into more of that later."

-- KM: "Yes, I will be in the next Arrow episode. It's not till March 4th, but, yes, I will be in that episode."

-- When asked to talk about Arrow, KM: "I can say that, as the episodes move on, you learn even more about Mia and about her past and kinda why she is the way she is, as well as more about this future and the future of Star City and what it's become and more about the Glades and kinda this world and why it is so harsh and how it got to be the way that it is."

-- KM: "New characters? Yes, in both shows, there are new characters I think you guys will really enjoy."

-- KM was on the Arrow set when she did this instagram live chat.

Edited by tv echo

From the Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party on Friday, Feb. 15...

Katherine McNamara on How Arrow Fans Have Embraced Her After Character Reveal (Exclusive)
Published on Feb 20, 2019, by Entertainment Tonight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1h1lhjqTKE

-- KM: "Ooh, what can I tease without teasing too much? Uh, you get to see a lot about why Mia is the way she is, and what in her childhood and what events in her life up until this point happened to form her into this hardened fighter, into this person that doesn't deal with emotions well, doesn't deal with vulnerability well, and has really guarded herself."

Edited by tv echo

Matt's Inside Line: Get Scoop on Arrow, The Gifted, This Is Us, Roswell, Grey's, Lucifer, Suits, NOLA, Rookie and More
By Matt Webb Mitovich / February 20 2019
https://tvline.com/2019/02/20/matts-inside-line-get-scoop-on-arrow-the-gifted-this-is-us/

What more can we expect from Arrow’s Diggle, outside of ARGUS? –Jenny
You can expect to meet this spring the decorated Army general who served as Dig’s mentor back in the day. Though the gents are now estranged, they meet up again under unexpected circumstances. Speaking of Diggle….

Anything on Arrow’s Connor Hawke? I was not expecting to see him again. –V.
Katherine McNamara told me that over the next couple of episodes (Season 7 resumes March 4), we will learn more about not just Future Mia, but Diggle’s grown son as well — including “where they’re coming from, and where they’re headed.”

Edited by tv echo

7x15 Training Day description:

TEAM ARROW ATTEMPTS TO WORK WITH SCPD — Team Arrow attempts to work with the Star City Police Department but much to Oliver’s (Stephen Amell) frustration, things don’t go as planned. Meanwhile, Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) gets some life-changing news. Ruba Nadda directed the episode written by Emilio Ortega Aldrich & Rebecca Rosenberg (#715). Original airdate 3/11/2019.

Edited by apinknightmare

Arrow: Caity Lotz Confirmed to Return for Birds of Prey-Inspired Episode
By Matt Webb Mitovich / February 21 2019
https://tvline.com/2019/02/21/arrow-season-7-caity-lotz-returns-sara-birds-of-prey-inspired-episode/ 

The CW’s Arrow will have a veritable cage full of canaries when Caity Lotz reprises her role as Sara Lance in a highly anticipated upcoming episode.

TVLine has confirmed that Legends of Tomorrow star Lotz — whose Sara fleetingly popped up in an archival documentary interview during Arrow‘s 150th episode — will return for Season 7’s 18th episode, which is titled “Lost Canary” and has previously been described as a “Birds of Prey-inspired” outing. As Arrow showrunner Beth Schwartz recently revealed to TVLine, “We are doing a Birds of Prey-inspired episode, that Laurel (played by Katie Cassidy Rodgers) will be involved with.”

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Star City 2040 ep description:

"FLASH FORWARD TO THE FUTURE — Mia (guest star Katherine McNamara) and William (guest star Ben Lewis) venture into the Glades on a dangerous mission. There they run into Dinah (Juliana Harkavy), Roy (Colton Haynes) and Zoe (guest star Andrea Sixtos) who deliver some devastating news. The flash forwards share highlights from Mia’s childhood with Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards). James Bamford directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Oscar Balderrama (#716). Original airdate 3/18/2019." 

Edited by apinknightmare
(edited)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdzjCy7hqN4
(Svetana)

-- KM: "Mia's really wonderful. And now we know who she is on the show. She's Olicity's daughter. And tonight we get some more answers on that bomb that's been dropped. Why she and William don't recognize each other. Who Connor Hawke is, how he fits in the story. Why Dinah and Roy clearly don't even know that Olicity had a kid."

-- On whether we'll see a lot of her on Arrow, KM: "We will. I'm in a lot of episodes for this season. And things are only getting more interesting. In fact, they even shot - because we're in the flashforwards, they even shot an entire episode that is just flashforward. So you get to see a lot more about Mia's childhood and her past and what made her this hardened fighter."

(The CW Television Network)

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

rosielynn12_39  @josephdjones first, and maybe most importantly, where is Diggle?😂
josephdjones  @rosielynn12_39 🙊lol ohhh Spoilers.. but some cool stuff is coming up with my Pops that I know y’all are gonna love

Edited by tv echo

‘Arrow’: Ernie Hudson To Guest Star On CW Series‘Arrow’: Ernie Hudson To Guest Star On CW Series

by Denise Petski  March 6, 2019 

L.A.’s Finest‘s Ernie Hudson is set for a guest role on Arrow.

Hudson will appear in episode 719 titled “Spartan” in the CW series. He portrays a Four Star General of the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) that Diggle (David Ramsey) is forced to reconnect with for a Team Arrow mission despite unresolved tension from their past.

Hudson recently wrapped the first season of L.A.’s Finest as Joseph Vaughan opposite Gabrielle Union and Jessica Alba. Known for his portrayal of Winston Zeddemore in the Ghostbusters franchise, Hudson will reprise the role inGhostbusters 3. He currently recurs on the Netflix series Grace and Frankie, and previously co-starred in APB on Fox. Hudson stars and executive produces The Family Business, for BET, based on the best-selling novel and stars opposite Sanaa Lathan in Netflix film Violet in Bloom (aka Nappily Ever After). Hudson is repped by Zero Gravity Management and APA.

(edited)

Arrow - Episode 7.17 - Inheritance - Press Release
Posted by SpoilerTV at March 08, 2019
https://www.spoilertv.com/2019/03/arrow-episode-717-inheritance-press.html

LAUREL TEAMS UP WITH OLIVER — Laurel (Katie Cassidy) learns about some damaging information that affects Emiko (Sea Shimooka). Always looking to protect his sister, Oliver (Stephen Amell) invites Laurel to help investigate, which makes Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) happy as her friend is now working with the team. However, when things go awry, Felicity is forced to make a choice between the team and Laurel. Patia Prouty directed the episode written by Sarah Tarkhoff & Elizabeth Kim (#717). Original airdate 3/25/2019.

Edited by tv echo

Katherine McNamara Instagram Live - March 18
Published on Mar 18, 2019, by Golden Warrior
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9sZqo9__IM

-- On whether there's an answer to what happened to Oliver, KM: "I don't actually even know the answer to that yet, so there you go."

-- On whether Mia will embrace being a vigilante, because it seems like she's starting to come to terms with it, KM: "This is the thing with Mia, is she - she's a fighter and she always has been. And because of who raised her, uh, she always has a very strong sense of justice. But she is, above anything else, a survivor. So I think, at least at this point, she will fight with the vigilantes if she feels as though it's the right thing to do and the right thing for her survival, and the preservation of the ones she loves. But we'll see."

-- On how old is Mia, KM: "Mia, I think, is about between 20 and 21, if my math is correct, and understanding." 

--  On what happened to Oliver in the future, KM: "I don't know at this point... I have not been given that information directly, so we'll find out together."

-- When asked her favorite line from Arrow, KM: "It's coming in an episode next week or the week after. I can't remember when it comes in."

-- KM: "Yes, I want Oliver and Mia to reunite. I would love nothing more. But we got to figure out what's going on with Oliver in the future."

-- On whether we'll see more Smoak and Hawke, KM: "Yes."

-- On her favorite Arrow character, KM: "I miss Sin. I actually met Bex the other day and she's killer. I love her, but, um, yeah, I miss Sin."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

John Barrowman Spotlight | C2E2 2019 | SYFY WIRE
Published on Mar 23, 2019, by SYFY WIRE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-Qnbe_TLLw

-- When asked if anyone has been "hitting up his phone" for the last season of Arrow, JB: "Nope. Start hitting up your keyboards... If they asked me to go back, of course I'd love to go back. Yeah. I would definitely love to go back. But who knows where that story's going to go and that journey's going to go. So we just have to wait and see."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

From KM panel at Dutch Comic Con yesterday (Sunday)...

-- On her fave Mia scenes, KM: "One of my favorite scenes is coming up in - I'm trying to remember which episode it's in. There's a really good scene in episode - oh, there's a fun scene at the end of episode 18. Omigosh, you guys are gonna lose it. That's amazing. Oh my God, I just remembered. That's gonna be awesome. But, no, one of my favorite scenes to shoot was, uh, the scene at the end of - I don't if you've seen episode 16 yet, 'cause it comes out here today... I have a scene - oh, I can't even say who it's with, 'cause it's a spoiler, but it's my last scene in the episode, um, and I really love it... It's not a fight scene. It's a really emotional scene."

-- On Olicity parenting, KM: "So I haven't necessarily seen what his parenting, at least for Mia, is. I don't know if I can say which one's the better parent, because they're both flawed inherently. And particularly, as the season develops, you see how flawed they both are. But they have the best of intentions. I think they work best together as a team. I think, you know, Olicity is strong for a reason, and they make a good team in their marriage, they make a good team in fighting together, and they make a good team parenting."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1