Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
purist

Stephen Colbert in Other Roles

I couldn't find a topic for news about Stephen that isn't Late Show-related, so I've started this one.

I can't believe no one has posted yet about Stephen's guest appearance on RuPaul's Drag Race this week. Perhaps I'm the only person who watches both shows?

Anyhoo, Stephen appeared on the screen in the werkroom near the beginning of the episode, in the bit where RuPaul usually appears on the screen to give a cryptic clue about the episode's upcoming challenge. It was HILARIOUS but alas, I can't find a clip of it.

He 'appeared' again as the narrator of the spoof of Westworld called Breastworld - you can hear him in the first 15 seconds of this clip.

• Like 2

Stephen Colbert and Patrick Wilson sing the national anthem before a Mets-Yankees game. A really good performance. I've seen it pop up a few places online. It's fun reading all the comments to the effect of "who knew those guys could sing?" and all the responses of "anyone who knows anything about their careers" I'm linking to one of the stories rather than the official MLB YouTube video because it has some interesting content in the comments section instead of being filled with alt-right trolls.

https://deadspin.com/cool-dads-stephen-colbert-and-patrick-wilson-deliver-su-1826690009

• Like 5