Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: Hallway to Hell (Drama’s for Nerds Part 2)

druzy
  • Start Topic

I can’t believe I’m going to say this because I’m a little surprised by my own opinion, but regarding Chelsea and when people say she should quit... I agree with the “why should she” argument. 

I say this as someone who thinks this show has long run it’s course, I stopped watching more than a year ago and just keep up here and on social media, so I feel like my natural thought process would be Chelsea should quit end the show already. Ending the show is still my inclination, but out of anyone I think Chelsea has every right to ride it out. We’ve stated before, it’s easy money and for the most part Chelsea has always followed her contract and been a relatively positive model for the show. Yes, there have been things she doesn’t film or won’t address, but I can’t really recall a on camera moment of her being like “I’m not filming” (correct me if I’m wrong). My impression is that she had a calm rational conversation about what she is and isn’t willing to show and made compromises (ie her wedding). Sure some consider her boring, but if anyone is going to get paid for this shit show stuff I’d rather it be Chelsea than Jenelle. 

I also want to quickly address last weekends reunion that Chelsea walked out, I know it’s not part of this current episode, but it relates to what I said in my post and I don’t plan to go in depth, I hope that’s ok mods I don’t want to derail the conversation. Since I said she has never outright refused to film, but I remembered after that she did last weekend, but I feel like that is a completely different situation and I don’t blame her for that. MTV shot themselves in the foot by making all of these exceptions for Jenelle, Amber, and Farrah that I feel like there was no way they could deny Chelsea, especially because she DID try to do her part and film, and everything hit the fan. Chelsea had every right to feel safe and not film when MTV couldn’t provide that. 

In summary, while I think MTV created these monsters and should pull the plug, I don’t fault Chelsea for holding on until the end, why should she be out the money when she isn’t the one necessarily acting a fool? There are parts of her life that she has hidden or refused to film, but at the end of the day she (seemed) talked to MTV and they agreed so she isn’t necessarily to blame. 

• Love 16

I do wonder if Chelsea realizes how unsafe it is to put so many pictures (and videos) out there of your young children? The world is not a safe place. Most parents I know who do share pics of their kids online do so ONLY with select friends and family, not with millions of strangers. 

• Love 2

Yeah I don’t think Chelsea should have to quit. Honestly I hate what this show has become and every time I watch, I cringe at myself and question it but chelsea does her job and she gets paid. For doing what she’s suppused to do. And like others she doesn’t refuse to film and doesn’t make producers chase her down to do so.

And every other girl on teen mom 2 has pulled this “I don’t want to film” stuff. Although I don’t know if Brianna has? I don’t normally watch her scenes, I fast forward her scenes except for this past episode when everyone blended together, so I don’t know if she has but Janelle, Leah, and Kail have gotten angry at the crew while filming and complained on camera. I did side eye chelsea last season when she complained about editing because I was kind of like she needs to calm down, the issue wasn’t that big and if the only drama she could give the show was Aubree being rough with the chickens and it wasn’t even that bad, it’s fine. But all the same.. she does what she is paid to do.

• Love 8
(edited)

I just watched. I love you Barb. I watched that part three times. Her multiple fuck yous (with accompanying finger gestures) to David, calling Jenelle a fucking bitch? Priceless.

Hey psycho fucking bitch - if you don’t talk to your mother by your own choice - you have no right to question who she hugs or talks to. Sucks for you everybody likes Barb.

Luckily - unlike the poor Roll - I didn’t see any kids around. I’m pretty sure they went into lockdown hopefully less than 5 minutes into this.

I love Jenelle wanted to call the police.

Edited by Jennifersdc
Edited to add - supporting role award to Doris for telling David she had just about enough of him.
  • Love 13
On 5/22/2018 at 12:50 AM, eskimo said:

Interesting that Javi didn't want Briana there when he talked to Kail.  Also interesting that Briana would not go for it.  Makes me believe that he had been talking to Kail about possibly working it out behind Briana's back.  I think he was leading them both on to some degree.  Maybe he was serious or maybe he wants to give Kail a taste of her own medicine.  Who knows, but he'd be stupid as hell to get back with Kail. 

??????Thank you ! Wasn’t Briana just repeating exactly what Kail said she wanted to happen ? Did Kail not say she wanted all 3 of them to sit down and talk ? From my understanding of the ROOT cause of this drama , the root of it is miscommunication , more so in part of Javi then anybody else ! Javi not tellin Kail the truth , Briana feeling like it’s not her place to tell Kail anything , Leah running back and telling Kail the wrong information , blah blah blah . 

Now , is it awkward to be around your ex husband and his maybe new girlfriend ? Probs . But Kail the reality of the situation is  you and Briana are NOT “co-workers”( as she put it) ! Y’all don’t live in the same city or state for that matter ! Y’all only see each other when y’all have to do a reunion special and when y’all see each other on the tv screens from your couch ! “I’m not going on stage w. her” ! You little bitch ! You are literally sitting in a chair w. about 5 people in between the two of you . You don’t have to say a word to her or even acknowledge that she’s there ! So for you to make this much of a stink about someone you see 2 days out of a whole year is ridiculous ! 

I can bet my last dollar that the reason why Javi didn’t want Briana there when he went to speak to Kail is because he’s been whispering sweet nothings in Kail’s ear and then running back and telling Briana that he wants nothing to do w. Kail ! If all 3 of them would have talked and got all the inconsistencies of multiple conversations out, there’s a high percentage that all parties would have a clearer understanding of who’s who ! This is not to say that Javi actually wants Kail back because I truly believe she takes tidbits of what Javi says and RUNS w. them ! 

Every time something happens and Briana says something to Javi he ALWAYS responds w. “Why does she even care?”(in reference to Kail) . That is such a red flag to me ! Even when Briana asked Javi in the room w. those other people does he want to work things out w. Kail , the way he responded “no” was very telling ! 

As for Jenelle and David : I have NO words for that bull !

last thoughts: the way Jenelle walks out of the studio whenever she’s mad , doesn’t open the door for the producers, etc . The way Kail can constantly tell the producers she doesn’t want to film certain things ! They both need to be FIRED ! This is your job ! Yes , you guys were asked to be on a show but you signed contracts and agreed for cameras to follow you around ! That is how you get paid ! You don’t go to class , you don’t graduate ! You can’t go to work for 2 hours on a 8 hour shift and then say you don’t want to work anymore and still get paid for that day ! They will fire your ass and the same should go for this show ! Jesus , the audacity of these “women” ! 

• Love 7
On 5/24/2018 at 11:08 AM, Mkay said:

If only Barb had played Yahtzee with her...... 

Yahtzee should really come with a warning on the box stating if you ever can’t play the game with your daughter she’s destined to be a drug addled, sociopathic bitch.

On 5/24/2018 at 2:52 PM, ghoulina said:

I don't think he's made her worse. He hasn't made her better, but she actually sees her kids more now. She isn't on drugs now. 

Jenlle is Jenelle. She doesn't change much. She's nicer to Barb when she has no dude around, but it's an act. 

She might not have a heroin needle sticking out of her arm but I definitely don’t believe she has quit using all drugs. What is the basis for thinking so?

• Love 18
15 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Yahtzee should really come with a warning on the box stating if you ever can’t play the game with your daughter she’s destined to be a drug addled, sociopathic bitch.

She might not have a heroin needle sticking out of her arm but I definitely don’t believe she has quit using all drugs. What is the basis for thinking so?

You're right, she probably is. I misspoke. But she's definitely not as bad off as when she was with Kieffer. 

I was just trying to refute the notion that Jenelle is so much worse now, and that it's because of David. 

• Love 2

I think in Jenelle's twisted mind, as long as she's not shooting heroin, it's all good. Smoking pot 24/7, using meth (her face looks like she's been tweeking), eating pills, you name it. I also don't think UBT is the problem. Jenelle always morphs into whatever her soulmate of the week is into and becoming a racist, homophobic, paranoid, gun toting asshole like UBT makes her even more dangerous than she usually is. Jenelle is a narcissistic psycho and can do plenty of damage on her own. UBT reinforces her worst qualities and that's the problem.

• Love 14
On 5/22/2018 at 3:37 AM, ava111 said:

Sadly the only way to tell them that is that we all would have to stop watching the show. But I'm unable to do that myself. It's horrible and fascinating at the same time. 

Like trying to not rubberneck when passing an accident on the highway.

• Love 6

Who assigned Brittany Briana's guard dog?? I'm the youngest of a very large family, but my older sibs knew when to back off and let my fight my own fights.

• Love 7
On 5/21/2018 at 7:28 PM, nasir jones said:

Not even remotely possible for me.  Can you imagine if the Bone thing happened in reverse... Brittany strolls into Kail's dressing room UNINVITED and starts questioning people aggressively in front of Kail's children?  Kail would've claimed injured party status for the next 700 years.  Kail won't even let producers and cameramen in her dressing room.

Like someone else said, this Hallway To Hell just made me feel bad about watching this trainwreck of a series.  I really need to read a book or something.

This right here^^^.

Who can forget when Kail took issue with Javi walking into his home to retrieve his mail while the home he shared with Hulk was still in his name? She huffed and puffed and looked as if she was ready to pull a Debra Danielson and pull out a knife out of the kitchen drawer, all because he sat there and was going through his mail which was still being delivered to his home. There is now way in hell Kail would have tolerated any one from Briana's camp to go over and do what Tampon Bone did by going into a room uninvited and stirring up trouble. Kail can try and act as if she is above it all, but for her actions and reactions to a bit of news she received, none of that would have occurred. Sure, Briana was being a punk ass bitch and gloating about fucking Javi, but as far as I know, Kail has no ties to him or any other human being. Giving birth to Javi's kid doesn't mean she has a permanent hold on his dick or his balls.

MTV enjoyed the drama that ensued. They were hoping something would go down, and it did.

On 5/21/2018 at 7:41 PM, Quilty said:

Oh hi Janelle. If you weren't such a c*** maybe you could hug your mom too.

Jenelle is so cunty that she expects her mother to hug her while Jenelle just stands there with that smug look on her face.

• Love 10

Sorry for blowing up the notifications today. I somehow missed a few pages. I'm a stoner though. The only thing I smash is a bag of chips and my bed. No way is that DumbFuck Couples drug of choice. I have never met a violent stoner in my 52 years. Too damn lazy to fight. LOL

• Love 13

Can I just say that Jo is my favorite, ok tied with Cole, dad?  He is even great with Lux, he holds him and grabbed the stroller in the hallway melee.

So then Kail is bi?  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  She looks like she is sliding up and down the Kinsey Scale.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Can I just say that Jo is my favorite, ok tied with Cole, dad?  He is even great with Lux, he holds him and grabbed the stroller in the hallway melee.

So then Kail is bi?  Not that there is anything wrong with that.  She looks like she is sliding up and down the Kinsey Scale.

What about Corey? I like Jo too but I’ve always Iiked Corey. He might be my favorite of the tm2 dads

• Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, jumper sage said:

He is ok but I don't like he "chews".  Gross!

Ha. Yeah, I’ve always liked him though. Jo matured as a person as he got older but I still remember teenage and early teen mom days with him. Out of all them though, Cole is probably the only one I would date, although the voice kind of bugs but I could deal. He’s the only tm 2 Dad I’ve enjoyed throughout their whole time on the show.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Kailyn has always been bi. I don’t think her being bi is an act, but we all know her feelings for Dom aren’t genuine, she’s probably just trying to make Chris jealous (but he doesn’t care Kailyn!). 

• Love 6

Just watched the Aftershow (my first! Virginity broken!). First off - when Nessa told Brianna after she claimed to have bought her Mom tons of diamonds and gold for Mother’s Day that she was rolling like EJ? Seriously bitch? EJ is Magic Johnson’s son - that’s like comparing a cubic zirconia to the Hope Diamond (MJ’s real estate fund Canyon Johnson is worth billions alone - although it’s not just him and they raise capital from outside investors). EJ’s a nice boy - I would have slapped the shit out of her for the comparison.

And hey Pot - Javi using you to be on TV? Shocker. You were just interested in him (living 1000 miles away) for his sparkling personality...

On 5/30/2018 at 5:01 PM, FairyDusted said:

Sorry for blowing up the notifications today. I somehow missed a few pages. I'm a stoner though. The only thing I smash is a bag of chips and my bed. No way is that DumbFuck Couples drug of choice. I have never met a violent stoner in my 52 years. Too damn lazy to fight. LOL

Us stoners would be more likely to laugh hysterically and order a pizza. Speaking of - I may need to schedule another perfectly (sort of) legal delivery.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Just watched the Aftershow (my first! Virginity broken!). First off - when Nessa told Brianna after she claimed to have bought her Mom tons of diamonds and gold for Mother’s Day that she was rolling like EJ? Seriously bitch? EJ is Magic Johnson’s son - that’s like comparing a cubic zirconia to the Hope Diamond (MJ’s real estate fund Canyon Johnson is worth billions alone - although it’s not just him and they raise capital from outside investors). EJ’s a nice boy - I would have slapped the shit out of her for the comparison.

And hey Pot - Javi using you to be on TV? Shocker. You were just interested in him (living 1000 miles away) for his sparkling personality...

You broke your cherry!! Yay! lol

The same ol' tired hypocrisy from these fools is truly nauseating. They are too stupid to realize that the shit they say about others can be easily be said about them.

• Love 4

Briana actually said she bought a diamond something for her mom. It was Nessa who said in response she was similar to EJ with the gold and diamonds and whatever else she said. It was pretty stupid.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Briana actually said she bought a diamond something for her mom. It was Nessa who said in response she was similar to EJ with the gold and diamonds and whatever else she said. It was pretty stupid.

Yes - Nessa is an idiot. She knows who she’s sitting next to. It galls me how these “hosts” suck up to these girls (worst is useless 90 Day Fiancé bitch). We need Andy Cohen to crossover. First time I’ve ever seen/known about EJ. He’s adorable.

Mr. DC is now heavily involved in Caps hockey game (I’ve been all in re Cavs) - gives me time to catch up on Boards.?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Jennifersdc said:

Yes - Nessa is an idiot. She knows who she’s sitting next to. It galls me how these “hosts” suck up to these girls (worst is useless 90 Day Fiancé bitch). We need Andy Cohen to crossover. First time I’ve ever seen/known about EJ. He’s adorable.

Mr. DC is now heavily involved in Caps hockey game (I’ve been all in re Cavs) - gives me time to catch up on Boards.?

Andy tries to ask the questions, but he doesn't always go for the jugular. The few times he has, people don't respond or they give a deflective response. He is a push-over.

• Love 4
(edited)
21 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Andy tries to ask the questions, but he doesn't always go for the jugular. The few times he has, people don't respond or they give a deflective response. He is a push-over.

At least he asks the questions.

Better yet. Howard Stern. He has a great way of asking the questions and getting answers. 

Edited by Jennifersdc
Edited to add - I’m now listening to Andy on an old Howard Stern.
  • Love 1

I need someone to ask questions, not kiss ass, and not ask about blow jobs or anything sexual (Howard Stern). To me, that would be Judge Judy. Howard would be interested in hearing how Javi spit in Briana's ass. I would not.

• Love 14