Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: Hallway to Hell (Drama’s for Nerds Part 2)

druzy
  • Start Topic

11 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

All this shit cuz Barb HUGGED someone! 

RIGHT?!?!? At the end when Janelle was crying about how she didn't want her children around that I wanted to scream at the tv "but YOU started it!!!!"   If she wouldn't have freaked out about Nathan's girlfriend hugging Barb then none of that would have happened.  None of it!  And she's so full of shit anyways.... everyone knows that Kaiser has to be around David yelling all the time at home. 

9 hours ago, eskimo said:

Gotcha.  I thought you meant that Bone was afraid of Briana.  Lol  I really do wish they would go outside and slug it out already.  Either do it or shut up about it.  Then they can all quit talking like they are each the toughest bitches there.  I'd kinda like to know who really is.  A big mouth is nothing but a big mouth till proven otherwise, IMO.  But knowing these hoes they'd take their kids to a park and brawl there in front of their, and everybody else's kids. 

I think they would both actually fight, however like someone said I think Bone is actually trained in a certain style of fighting and Brittany would probably be the hair pulling type while Briana would cower into a ball waiting for it to end. And then play the victim.  I want to really like Brittany but she loses me when she gets all trashy. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Oh! and I thought Kristen was going to offer to blow UBT to open the gate. 

I REALLY want to know her story.  Like why is she always kissing their ass?? If they don't want to do as their contract states THEN FIRE THEM.  Don't kiss their ass to get them to show up. Easy as that. 

• Love 13
(edited)

Omg!!! I fucking get it already!!!! It’s filmed by Crimson productions studio - enough with the ad placement!!!

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 13
(edited)
19 hours ago, Kazu said:

I'd be down with a pay-per-view event. lol No kids around, though.

Can someone remind me when the reunion show episodes aired?

I think Part 1 aired November 13, 2017

The balloon incident was filmed 10/20/17 and the reunion was filmed 10/21/17.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 2

I feel like I’m watching Groundhog Day. Didn’t these divas watch the teen mom OG where the lame Maci, Cate and Amber walked off the stage to boycott Farrah coming and going as she pleases? Nothing came of it except they looked stupid.

Put your money where your mouth is and quit. Threatening to quit is overdone with these ladies and MTV knows they won’t actually quit. 

Favorite Line so far “hooked on phonics is still on sale” ?

• Love 5

Someone had asked why they didn't show all this when they showed the original reunion (sorry, tried to go back and find the post but it's gotten buried in everyone's snarkily delicious comments) - I wonder if they are trying to get Jenelle to quit?  They wouldn't have shown it originally because they knew David and Jenelle would pitch a fit, now David has been fired and Jenelle is more trouble than she's worth.  Even more than she was before.  Maybe they hope she'll (with David in her ear of course) get so mad at them airing the truth that she'll walk away?

• Love 9
(edited)
31 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

I’m finally watching the shit show and I’m going to be commenting as I watch.

I find it HILARIOUS that Badass Brittany can yell out “have Kailyn handler her own” to bone but she’s doing th exact same thing bone is doing ...I would have loved for bone to turn around and say “then why can’t Briana handle this on her own???” So Briana can have a mob squad but Kailyn can’t????

Anyone have a screen grab or Chelsea’s face during the “wtf did I just open the door to?” Expression? It went too fast lol.

Im team bone on this one. She went in there room quietly asking “why is everyone ganging up on Kailyn because she’s in her dressing room crying?” Which is a legit and fair question to ask and she wasn’t being snotty about it until Brittany got loud. Fuck the coven!! Don’t MAKE me side with Kailyn.

No, she came in asking "were, you just cussing out Kail, right now?"  She did bring up "poor" kail crying and the gaing up but after she wanted to know what those two were saying, at that moment. Who the fuck is she? Brianna and her friend were talking, "privately",  Why should they have explain shit to Kail's friend about their conversation.  We all damn well know Kail would flip her shit if someone came in demanding she explain  her conversation with her friends.  

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, Coffeewinewater said:

As for Chelsea - Randy tweeted that, at some point, she took Kaiser into her room to keep him out of the drama. I guess MTV chose not to show that.,

Well of course MTV isn't going to take the time to show something positive.  Good for Chelsea.  She is the only one of all the Teen Moms (OG and 2) that I root for and I think has a real chance at living a real life outside this "show"

Edited by penbrat
  • Love 16

I’ve tried watching the episode twice so far and had to shut it off before too long both times. The level of trashiness the DeJesus family brings to this show is off the charts, even compared to such people as Jenelle and Kailyn. I just caaaaaan’t anymore with Briana and Brittany and their false bravado and attention seeking. No one thinks you’re badasses, just asses. Granted, I haven’t seen the full episode but I don’t see anything changing my mind after what I have seen. And all that while holding your infant daughter, Briana!

• Love 11

it was kind of funny to see Producer Kristen & David having a normal convo about Home Improvement when he was talking to her over the gate.

I'm not Team DeSatan by any means, but I would've been pissed if I was having a private (albeit loud, but what do I know?  I'm Italian!) conversation w/my family & some rando named Bone burst into my room having a problem with it.

It was strange that Jace cuddled up to Jenelle when she was getting her makeup done, I don't know that I've ever seen him be that affectionate w/her. Also, what was up with her hairdon't?  Did she lose a bet?

Barb unintentionally insulted everyone in the franchise when she said, 'these girls...they have babies by two or three guys..."

And, most importantly, who the fuck was that woman sitting next to Aubree when all the kids were in the room?  She had light blonde hair & she was wearing, like, lemon yellow LuLaRoe.  Does no one love her enough to inform her that that is *not* her color?

• Love 11

Seriously, all these bitches need to be given pink slips.

Kail, Chelsea and Leah threatening to walk was laughable. Sure ladies, that'll be the day when any of your asses get off the couch and work a 9 to 5. Refusing to film because there's physical altercations going on is one thing, but refusing to film because you don't like someone is another. I'd absolutely love for the producers to call their bluff and tell them to take a hike.

Kail and Briana are equally spiteful and petty. Briana and her family are huge shit-stirrers, but there was no reason for Bone to go to Briana's dressing room other than to start drama, so I'm not busting out my violin for either side.

Jenelle and David are scary people. Flipping out because Barb gave someone a hug? Jenelle has no relationship with Barb because she consistently chooses dick over her mother and son. She has no one to blame but herself. I really like Doris and I'm glad to see Barb had so much support from the other cast members and their families.

I loved the gray outfit Leah had on for the show. 

• Love 14
10 hours ago, LBS said:

So just a quick aside since I’m just watching this Sh*t show but when UBT and Jenelle are walking through the security gates (14:03) she ‘jokes’ that it is ‘like going to court, babe’.  I’m sorry but my first comparison would be TSA or a ball game.  Not a freaking court room.  

I also noticed they had to get patted down and security used a wond. 

When Javi and his crew came a few minutes later they just let them stroll in. 

10 hours ago, eskimo said:

Am I correct that Bone is a somewhat-trained fighter?  For recreation? 

I believe so. Bone would have destroyed Bri. 

Her whole family is so fucking annoying. Just a bunch of yapping chihuahuas . 

• Love 15
27 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

No, she came in asking "were, you just cussing out Kail, right now?"  She did bring up "poor" kail crying and the gaing up but after she wanted to know what those two were saying, at that moment. Who the fuck is she? Brianna and her friend were talking, "privately",  Why should they have explain shit to Kail's friend about their conversation.  We all damn well know Kail would flip her shit if someone came in demanding she explain  her conversation with her friends.  

I didn't watch, but if you are describing the scene accurately, you have a good point. Kail would go full-on rightgeous and indignant that someone would dare come into her room and question her about a conversation. Why was she crying, anyway? Does Kail really care what they think of her, or about Javi? Ridiculous.

As to any of them threatening to quit--one of the producers should start quoting Beyonce and say "I can have another you in a minute."

• Love 10
29 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Bone and her FUPA went into that room to start some shit  plain and simple. If they were smart, they should  have just dismissed her as the nanny and sent her on her way. IMO, that is more effective than all the threats and theatrics.

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

I believe Javi took off his backpack and handed it over to be inspected.  It was just a flash, but I think it happened.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

I find it HILARIOUS that Badass Brittany can yell out “have Kailyn handler her own” to bone but she’s doing th exact same thing bone is doing ...I would have loved for bone to turn around and say “then why can’t Briana handle this on her own???” So Briana can have a mob squad but Kailyn can’t????

I'm beginning to think the Coven sees themselves as one entity, like a 3-headed beast. That's why they don't see their behavior towards Kail as "ganging up". When Roxanne or Brittany do something, they're acting as an extension of Brittany. I truly think that's how their crazy mind works. 

• Love 22
40 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Kail has just come from the makeup chair. If she was crying right after her makeup was done I'll eat my hat. With gusto. And Kail never cries. She sometimes pretends to, on camera, for sympathy, but behind closed doors, without a crew to record it? Doubtful. (If Kail cries in the forest, and there's no one there to film it, does she get to garner sympathy for a strong single mother who does it all on her own?)

18 minutes ago, teapot said:

I'm not Team DeSatan by any means, but I would've been pissed if I was having a private (albeit loud, but what do I know?  I'm Italian!) conversation w/my family & some rando named Bone burst into my room having a problem with it.

These twits, trawling through the halls, barging into people's rooms and demanding to know what they were talking about! Who does that?

• Love 15
46 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Favorite Line so far “hooked on phonics is still on sale” ?

Somehow I missed this; who said it???

16 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

also noticed they had to get patted down and security used a wond. 

Yea, it was because of that knife incident. And then David was all, "You don't need to check me. MY BODY is a weapon of mass destruction." 

Yea, if we are talking destruction by STD.

18 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

I believe so. Bone would have destroyed Bri. 

Bone CLAIMS she is a black belt in BJJ. I am a bit suspicious, because that is a VERY hard rank to earn at her age. It should take AT least 10, maybe 15, years to get there. But there are a bunch of McDojos out there that advance people too quickly. 

However, if she was legit Gracie trained and really earned it, she would be a freaking BAD ASS and I would not want to deal with her. 

• Love 8

So I just started the episode and am only about 6 minutes in, but Briana is really an idiot. She started the whole mess with Bone ( Quail?? idk, Kail'l friends all have idiotic names). Bone wasn't really hostile that I could see, she was asking what happened and Briana decided she wanted to start talking crap because she had her baby to hide behind. Bone actually ignored her until Briana kept pushing and then of course Brittany aka Brianas pit bull cones running to wipe her sister's ass. Brittany is pathetic, you cant bitch about someone disrespecting your sister when your sister is the biggest ratchet ho around and the one who is starting all the drama. I kind of wish Bone had beat the crap out of Brittany, Shes a loud mouth but I'm sure if she were to really get hit, she would fold like a cheap suit. Poor Chelsea looked horrified at what was going on.

Also. In the preview I saw Jenelle looks like Satan with her little horn braid hairstyle. I hate her and Lurch, I will comment more once I finish this episode 

• Love 12

I watched clips on Twitter of Jenelle chasing people up and down the hallway. I know she's as irritating as a tick buried in your ass, but why don't these people ignore her? If the bitch poked her head into the room I was sitting in, minding my own business, she would have the door in her face before she could say a word. That would piss her off more than anything. I'm not a therapist and I don't play one on TV. But, I know the first tool a therapist would give someone when it comes to dealing with the Jenelle's of the world is DON'T ENGAGE.

• Love 21

I had to laugh during the segment where Dr Doofus is interviewing Jenelle on the set and they're discussing the bruises on Kaiser with Jenelle blaming Nathan. Jenelle says "Look at the real problem here. Look at the real abuser here" cut to David on the couch in the green room raising his hand.

• Love 19
(edited)
11 hours ago, Kazu said:

I am confused as to why we are watching where last season left off. This shit happened last August. Why didn't MTV just air this when the reunion aired?

Me too.  I watch this show for the kids, not for the reunion drama.  They could have just tacked this crap onto last season's reunion and given us the regular stuff this season.  They've hardly shown the kids at all this season and what we've seen from the reunion has been horrifying.  Bring me Chelsea's happy family, Jo's gentle talks with Isaac, Jace happily hanging out with Barb, Addie's antics, Ali in her wheelchair happily pursuing art, reading, baking, photography, etc., anything but all this fighting in front of the kids. Okay, the one about Ali probably isn't going to happen, but I can dream.  While I'm dreaming I'll add Kaiser finding a safe and peaceful home. 

Edited by Abmis
word choice
  • Love 14
(edited)

Apparently another alleged smack down between Kailyn and Briana took place over the weekend during THIS seasons reunion lol and MTV is losing more sponsors for funding due to the level of drama and violent antics.

We May be finally our wish for a cancellation. From what I read, Chelsea didn’t finish filming on Sunday after the attack on stage during the taping of “unseen moments”. I may have my facts a little shifty as I’m still reading all of the articles lol. I really should be doing my laundry on my day off buttttttttt, I’m procrastinating.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 8

I think the reason I dislike Brianna is her “I didn’t do anything wrong.. why are you angry?” And trying to act like she’s an innocent victim when I’m pretty sure she’s stirring the pot as is Javi. Also.. I dislike Kail but I’m on her side about wanting to have a talk off camera. Something about having that talk on camera just bothered me too. I get what she wanted to do. She didn’t want to give the show more anmo. And I think she was trying to keep her anger in check and not say anything but Brittany kept berating her and she kept saying “okay brittany, okay brittany” to avoid saying anything that can be used as a sound bite.

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Apparently another alleged smack down between Kailyn and Briana took place over the weekend during THIS seasons reunion lol and MTV is losing more sponsors for funding due to the level of drama and violent antics.

We May be finally our wish for a cancellation. From what I read, Chelsea didn’t finish filming on Sunday after the attack on stage during the taping of “unseen moments”. I may have my facts a little shifty as I’m still reading all of the articles lol. I really should be doing my laundry on my day off buttttttttt, I’m procrastinating.

They will apparently go to SD to film with her. 

They were already doing that with Janelle. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I just could never imagine this being my life.   Comparing it to Jerry Springer?  As far as I can remember, he never involved small kids.  This is sick.  There is no one there watching out for these babies and keeping them from being exposed to this insanity.  Do you bring your kids to the bar???  Because I’m sure it’s a lot more civil than this circus.  Disgusting and the definition of trash.  Chelsea, Jo, Corey, and Gary are above it but until one of them walks away COMPLETELY and puts their foot down, it’s gonna continue.  I think it sounds like Jo (and Vee) are our next year.  Maybe to the extent Corey has removed himself.  Has aniyone but meth fuck Adam straight up quit?  It’s high time.

Couldn't agree more...this show needs to end...STAT! First off, these "girls" aren't teen moms anymore. They're adults in their mid 20's. They know about birth control now and have access to it. If they have another child it's their choice. So the premise of this show is now over...MTV has placated these participants and now they are spoiled divas...making demands, acting out on camera, behaving as if they are celebrities...it's no wonder MTV finds itself in the fine mess they created. All the producers of these franchises are pathetic. It's obvious that Morgan Freeman is setting it up so that these women have cat fights and nasty F bomb laden exchanges on camera. Shame on him. All of this "drama" is harmful and traumatizing to the children involved. At what point do the suits at MTV make a decision to pull this show for the good of the kids? It's time for these women to go back to a private life and make their way in the world on their own. Hopefully they've saved some money since most of them don't hold jobs or have furthered their education beyond high school. And even if they have done so they have not gotten jobs after the fact (exception is Chelsea). Jenelle is psycho...looking to pick a fight with anyone and everyone for no reason at all. Brianna and her family are cheap trash...gutter snipes who use more foul language than a Teamster. And they seem to use this language and fight with people in front of the kids with regularity. It's disgusting.  

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, teapot said:

it was kind of funny to see Producer Kristen & David having a normal convo about Home Improvement when he was talking to her over the gate.

It was strange that Jace cuddled up to Jenelle when she was getting her makeup done, I don't know that I've ever seen him be that affectionate w/her. Also, what was up with her hairdon't?  Did she lose a bet?

Barb unintentionally insulted everyone in the franchise when she said, 'these girls...they have babies by two or three guys..."

And, most importantly, who the fuck was that woman sitting next to Aubree when all the kids were in the room?  She had light blonde hair & she was wearing, like, lemon yellow LuLaRoe.  Does no one love her enough to inform her that that is *not* her color?

Are you referring to the lady who only had one arm?

Agree with your entire post.Who the fuck are you to want to know what is being said in private? Bitch!!  Kail and her crew are no different than the DeSatan crew with how they behaved.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Bone CLAIMS she is a black belt in BJJ. I am a bit suspicious, because that is a VERY hard rank to earn at her age. It should take AT least 10, maybe 15, years to get there. But there are a bunch of McDojos out there that advance people too quickly. 

However, if she was legit Gracie trained and really earned it, she would be a freaking BAD ASS and I would not want to deal with her. 

Maybe Kail bought her the black belt from the same place she bought her degree

• Love 17

After last night, I think I'm out.  I can only tolerate a limited amount of psychopathy in my life, and I've hit my hard limit.  Too many people with way too much unearned confidence and not enough intelligence.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, gunderda said:

RIGHT?!?!? At the end when Janelle was crying about how she didn't want her children around that I wanted to scream at the tv "but YOU started it!!!!"   If she wouldn't have freaked out about Nathan's girlfriend hugging Barb then none of that would have happened.  None of it!  And she's so full of shit anyways.... everyone knows that Kaiser has to be around David yelling all the time at home. 

I think they would both actually fight, however like someone said I think Bone is actually trained in a certain style of fighting and Brittany would probably be the hair pulling type while Briana would cower into a ball waiting for it to end. And then play the victim.  I want to really like Brittany but she loses me when she gets all trashy. 

I REALLY want to know her story.  Like why is she always kissing their ass?? If they don't want to do as their contract states THEN FIRE THEM.  Don't kiss their ass to get them to show up. Easy as that. 

Maybe Producer Kristen thinks the show will blame her for David and Jenelle not showing up and is worried she'll lose her job, so that's why she sucks up to them? God, can you imagine having your job security rely on the likes of Jenelle and David???

The split second after Jenelle saw Barb hugging Nathan's GF I could see the flash of hurt all over her face. I felt for her in that split second. But then she had to go and act like an absolute psychopath!

I agree with others who say Chelsea should leave the show. She can make enough doing instagram ads!

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I think the reason I dislike Brianna is her “I didn’t do anything wrong.. why are you angry?” And trying to act like she’s an innocent victim when I’m pretty sure she’s stirring the pot as is Javi. Also.. I dislike Kail but I’m on her side about wanting to have a talk off camera. Something about having that talk on camera just bothered me too. I get what she wanted to do. She didn’t want to give the show more anmo. And I think she was trying to keep her anger in check and not say anything but Brittany kept berating her and she kept saying “okay brittany, okay brittany” to avoid saying anything that can be used as a sound bite.

I get what you are saying, but this is Kanal. She is always putting stuff out there not only on camera, but she takes to social media and stirs the pot. She throws digs at people on social media. She has kept nothing from the camera except her extra-curricular activities such as adultery and boning different guys. She is notorious for NOT keeping things private. Why all of a sudden is she not wanting to discuss what she happened to mention to Nessa on the After Show? If Javi did her wrong and lied to her, throw it out there. Not sure why she didn't want to discuss it since she made it such a big deal the moment Leah told her about the hotel room.

All I am seeing happening as far as Javi and Kanal are concerned is, she is getting her karma. The same thing she pulled on Javi, he pulled on her. And I am okay with that. I have no cares about who is fucking who over and how they are acting like a bunch of immature fools.

3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

Omg!!! I fucking get it already!!!! It’s filmed by Crimson productions studio - enough with the ad placement!!!

lol I know!

It is in Chatsworth. It opened up last summer. A friend of mine has a relative who works there as a janitor. MTV must have been the first company to use their facilities and offered to advertise for them.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 8

I kept wondering why people were engaging with Jenelle and then I thought...she talks so much shit from behind her phone keyboard. She's always going on and on, being a bitch, being a victim, that shit builds up. Jenelle threw a mason jar of water at that girl's head. IDK that I would have been able to not engage with the crazy bitch either. 

But, MTV did make Jenelle look ridiculous when they showed her explaining what had happened to Doris (lyingly) and then trying to get her to sympathize with HOW MEAN everyone has been to David. Doris calmly pointed out that David said some pretty nasty things about Nathan. 

Also, I wanted to reach through the TV and knock David over when he fake startled at Doris talking, as if he was afraid of her. He's such a fucking pussy. Actually, I wanted Mr. Guilfoyle to do it. David is a fucking coward who needs a knife to fight. He's the douchiest douche ever. 

• Love 19

Brianna and her family are pure TRASH. Please get them off my screen. And what is up with her ass?! She has wings (My 600lb Life watchers know what I’m talking about). Kail is an entitled (and also trashy) bitch. Oh, & please never wear shorts on TV again. My eyes! Janelle not wanting to show up to things that are part of her job. Please fire her next time she does this! I would love to see all 3 of these losers try to make it in the real world. Chelsea and Leah should just leave at this point. I would not want to be associated with this trash anymore. As much as I love to snark on this shit show, I think it’s time to end it. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Somehow I missed this; who said it???

Yea, it was because of that knife incident. And then David was all, "You don't need to check me. MY BODY is a weapon of mass destruction." 

Yea, if we are talking destruction by STD.

She has a lot of pics on her Instagram of her doing that type of thing. But as far as belts, I do know she posted what she held. I posted the tweet here. I wonder how old Bone is?  

For whoever asked, the blonde lady was Rita, Randy’s wife. 

• Love 4

The last photo shows a blue belt given to her back in January 2017. She also posted she hasn't been able to do many moves due to an injury.

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Isn't this the reunion where UBT called Drew the F word from back stage?

Yes.

lather, rinse, repeat.

@Calm81 sponsors are dropping MTV?

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Calm81 said:

@ghoulina Brittany said it after she noticed the reunion sign was spelled “renuion” ?

Oh wow. That's just sad. Are the schools now well ANYWHERE???

3 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I don't agree about Kail. She signed up for this shit, deal with it. 

But I totally agree that Briana's "who me?" act is way beyond tired. She knows EXACTLY what's doing. 

2 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

Maybe Kail bought her the black belt from the same place she bought her degree

LOL, I would NOT be surprised. 

2 hours ago, supergirlsudz said:

Maybe Producer Kristen thinks the show will blame her for David and Jenelle not showing up and is worried she'll lose her job, so that's why she sucks up to them? God, can you imagine having your job security rely on the likes of Jenelle and David???

I've entertained that idea as well - that the higher ups put a lot of pressure on the individual wranglers to deliver their pond scum. Kristen is failing. LOL

1 hour ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

But, MTV did make Jenelle look ridiculous when they showed her explaining what had happened to Doris (lyingly) and then trying to get her to sympathize with HOW MEAN everyone has been to David. Doris calmly pointed out that David said some pretty nasty things about Nathan. 

My favorite was when David suggested that maybe DORIS should be drug tested. Bring it on, dude. You think that little, old lady got anything in her system??? Your deflection ain't gonna work. 

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

She has a lot of pics on her Instagram of her doing that type of thing. But as far as belts, I do know she posted what she held. I posted the tweet here. I wonder how old Bone is?  

I looked. It seems her school is Gracie affiliated so she may just be legit. She must have started very young. My boys started BJJ in the fall and I don't expect them to earn their black belts until they're at least 18. Maybe longer. 

51 minutes ago, Kazu said:

The last photo shows a blue belt given to her back in January 2017. She also posted she hasn't been able to do many moves due to an injury.

Ahhh, was it a blue belt? My mistake. That does make more sense. 

• Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, Kazu said:

If Javi did her wrong and lied to her, throw it out there. Not sure why she didn't want to discuss it since she made it such a big deal the moment Leah told her about the hotel room.

Probably because Kail knew damn well Javi would put her on blast about all the random dudes she had in their house while he was deployed. Kail's only leg to stand on in this argument is the fact that Javi didn't mention The Coven would be in the hotel with them at Disney. Normally, most of us would agree that yes, a parent has a right to know who's going to be around their kids when they're not present, but Kail certainly didn't offer that courtesy to Javi while she was cheating. Since Kail can't handle having her dirty laundry aired on cameras, she deflects and refuses to film. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 13