Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E21: Hallway to Hell (Drama’s for Nerds Part 2)

druzy
  • Start Topic

Kail yelling she didn’t sign up for Jerry Springer is exactly what she created at the filming of the reunion the last 2/3 days. She can hush about all that. 

Anyone catch David counting down again? ?

• Love 17
29 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Definitely, Chelsea took sides in this reunion. She took KAISER'S side.

Fuck you MTV for hiding the fact that a caring and loving mother took control of a child's welfare because his own "mother" won't.  Fuck you, too Jenelle.

That’s right! I actually did retweet that. We had been talking a good while ago about that nugget. 

Watching the Aftershow Javi asked Barb if she was going to date him next! Lol! Nawwww Thanks! ❤️ Barbara

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Chelsea, Jo, Corey, and Gary are above it but until one of them walks away COMPLETELY and puts their foot down, it’s gonna continue.  I think it sounds like Jo (and Vee) are our next year.  Maybe to the extent Corey has removed himself.  Has aniyone but meth fuck Adam straight up quit?  It’s high time.

Spoiler

Chelsea & Jo walked off the reunion filmed in NYC thus past weekend. 

• Love 13

I’m so over this and I don’t even watch anymore (I haven’t for about 1 1/2 seasons I just read here and social media and don’t miss a thing) but hearing what aired tonight and knowing that this last weekend was more of the same just makes me wonder how much longer this can go on. I’m not even sure I understand what Kail and Bri have to fight about anymore... is it still Javi when neither of them have been with him for a while now? 

I have to wonder if this would all be going down if they hadn’t broken the 4th wall. I’m not gonna lie, I’d be down for the drama... IF innocent children weren’t caught in the crossfire, now it just feels gross... and it makes it even worse that these girls are getting paid for this shit.

• Love 19
(edited)
27 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I just could never imagine this being my life.   Comparing it to Jerry Springer?  As far as I can remember, he never involved small kids.  This is sick.  There is no one there watching out for these babies and keeping them from being exposed to this insanity.  Do you bring your kids to the bar???  Because I’m sure it’s a lot more civil than this circus.  Disgusting and the definition of trash.  Chelsea, Jo, Corey, and Gary are above it but until one of them walks away COMPLETELY and puts their foot down, it’s gonna continue.  I think it sounds like Jo (and Vee) are our next year.  Maybe to the extent Corey has removed himself.  Has aniyone but meth fuck Adam straight up quit?  It’s high time.

Vee already posted somewhere she was done with the show.

Vee has a career. She has a life.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Vee already posted somewhere she was done with the show. She has a career. She has a life.

Yep!  And good on her.  She is a good apple.  I think we could say Jeremy out right quit, too.  I just wish more would follow.  There’s a difference between walking out and walking AWAY.  I know in the past Randy had chimed in on why should Chelsea’s livelihood be sacrificed for other’s poor behavior.  At the time I got where he was coming from, but not so much anymore.  Chelsea has made decent money off this show for 6+ years (I won’t count the first few where they were making the “small” bucks).  Now I’m losing my train of thought, but I think y’all get what I’m going for here.  It’s gone too far

• Love 16
(edited)

Bone quietly telling Brittany to smack her was easy since all that security is there. Go outside without all that security and let's see what really happens.

Kanal comparing all that is happening to Jerry Springer is fucking rich, coming from that abusive trash.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 10
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Bone quietly telling Brittany to smack her was easy since all that security is there. Go outside without all that security and let's see what really happens.

But it was Briana that waited for Bone to be down the hall, and therefore plenty of security between them, to start hollering about smacking the shit out of her. 

I feel gross even typing this because it sounds like I've taken a side and I haven't!  Kail has contributed to this probably more than Briana, but I just hate Briana more for some reason.  It doesn't help that her mommy and big sissy have to jump in constantly.  It really is 3 against 1 anytime anyone has to speak with Briana about something.  We saw it with Devoin and Luis as well. 

Am I correct that Bone is a somewhat-trained fighter?  For recreation? 

Edited by eskimo
  • Love 23
(edited)

So yeah.. seems like the stable people have left this show or are clearly just doing the rest of their contracted obligations like Chelsea. Like she was barley even on this episode. 

Also I sort of feel for Leah. She honestly owes nothing to brianna but I’m not sure if she has a loyalty to kail but between the two.. she does probably have more towards kail. I did laugh when she was confused about the Barb and Janelle fight though, “why does she care if barb hugs the girlfriend bye?”

Janelle sucks. I hate the crew and the producers for fawning all over her and David. Like ew. When will David be fired? 

I don’t know. I don’t like kail and I don’t like Javi.

And Brianna and her family are awful nothings. And do nothing for this show. I don’t get why they brought her on at all. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 12

Brittany (however she spells it) looks just like her mother when she's being ridiculous.  Not  cute.

I'm entirely on Kail's side in this situation. It's completely manufactured drama for the cameras from the DeJesus side, and if Kail stands up for herself or tries to decline getting into it on camera, she's well within her rights. That she's done some dumb things before herself does not mean she has to forever put up with whatever nonsense these ridiculous people want to start.

• Love 24
(edited)
10 minutes ago, eskimo said:

But it was Briana that waited for Bone to be down the hall, and therefore plenty of security between them, to start hollering about smacking the shit out of her. 

I feel gross even typing this because it sounds like I've taken a side and I haven't!  Kail has contributed to this probably more than Briana, but I just hate Briana more for some reason.  It doesn't help that her mommy and big sissy have to jump in constantly.  It really is 3 against 1 anytime anyone has to speak with Briana about something.  We saw it with Devoin and Luis as well. 

Am I correct that Bone is a somewhat-trained fighter?  For recreation? 

That is my point. All the security being there makes it easy for anyone to go off and make threats. Every single of them, Kail included, are trash. Not one of them has a legit reason for all of this going down.

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Kazu said:

That is my point. All the security being there makes it easy for anyone to go off and make threats. Every single of them, Kail included, are trash. Not one of them has a legit reason for all of this going down.

Gotcha.  I thought you meant that Bone was afraid of Briana.  Lol  I really do wish they would go outside and slug it out already.  Either do it or shut up about it.  Then they can all quit talking like they are each the toughest bitches there.  I'd kinda like to know who really is.  A big mouth is nothing but a big mouth till proven otherwise, IMO.  But knowing these hoes they'd take their kids to a park and brawl there in front of their, and everybody else's kids. 

• Love 13
(edited)
9 minutes ago, eskimo said:

Gotcha.  I thought you meant that Bone was afraid of Briana.  Lol  I really do wish they would go outside and slug it out already.  Either do it or shut up about it.  Then they can all quit talking like they are each the toughest bitches there.  I'd kinda like to know who really is.  A big mouth is nothing but a big mouth till proven otherwise, IMO.  But knowing these hoes they'd take their kids to a park and brawl there in front of their, and everybody else's kids. 

I'd be down with a pay-per-view event. lol No kids around, though.

Can someone remind me when the reunion show episodes aired?

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 6

It's ridiculous and trashy when 12 year olds get into physical fights.  I didn't want to be around it then and I don't want to see it from any of them now.  It's fucking ridiculous.

• Love 8

Interesting that Javi didn't want Briana there when he talked to Kail.  Also interesting that Briana would not go for it.  Makes me believe that he had been talking to Kail about possibly working it out behind Briana's back.  I think he was leading them both on to some degree.  Maybe he was serious or maybe he wants to give Kail a taste of her own medicine.  Who knows, but he'd be stupid as hell to get back with Kail. 

• Love 19
21 minutes ago, eskimo said:

This is wrong, I know, but I had an intrusive thought when Larry was standing in front of David when he and Jenelle were leaving the first time.  Could it be considered a win/win if David had hit Larry with the car, (obviously not killing or permanently injuring him)?  David would get in trouble and Larry would get to feel a little of what he's contributed to, and indirectly exposed children to.  I say win/win.  I'll be in timeout if anyone needs me.

No time out needed! I'd spring for Pay Per View to see Lurch do something so stupid and have one of the MTV idiots feel some of the pain they perpetuate with these innocent children.

• Love 4

Why did they bother to show this shitfest, and more importantly, why did I actually watch? It was so painful. You think the show can't get any lower, then they dedicate entire shows to this kind of crap. The producers are practically ejaculating in their pants over all this - they'd love nothing more than to see these girls slug it out. 

I am actually ashamed to have played into their hands and watched this crap. It's actually worse than Springer could ever be.

• Love 20

I am confused as to why we are watching where last season left off. This shit happened last August. Why didn't MTV just air this when the reunion aired?

• Love 21

Brianna’s ass is fucking nasty .... her whole family is fake tough as they come ... wanna get all tough when people have already walked away and security there... dumb bitches ... then Bri’s sister apologizing and asking not to get kicked off cause she doesn’t want to lose their payday ... cause If they got kicked off the show these trashy bitches would have to actually work to support their kids well at least go pick to their welfare checks and food stamps 

• Love 18
(edited)

I'm tired of any of these people acting like they are above it all. If you are then tell the show to kick rocks. You signed up for a dumb MTV reality show. Get over yourself.

Kail most of all. If we all quit what then? Get the fuck out of here. You are all replaceable. Way too many teen moms out there. Sadly way too many. I wish the powers that be would nuke the whole franchise but they are more worried about the gravy train than people's well being.

Edited by Racj82
  • Love 9

How do we let MTV know that these Teen Mom shows are no longer doing what they set out to do 9 years ago; discourage teenager girls from getting pregnant?What they've done is give white trash people more money and exposure than they should ever have been given. They have all gone on to have MORE babies out of wedlock; they've had drug problems; trouble with the law; parenting issues and they've all ( and their associates) become spoiled divas.  I blame the producers for giving these girls way too much power and no one intervening to tell them what would NOT be accepted. The addition of Briana and her family of low life toughies and Jenelle adding all her crazed boyfriends past and present has devolved this particular franchise into just what someone said," the Jerry Springer show".

• Love 21
12 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

How do we let MTV know that these Teen Mom shows are no longer doing what they set out to do 9 years ago; discourage teenager girls from getting pregnant?What they've done is give white trash people more money and exposure than they should ever have been given. They have all gone on to have MORE babies out of wedlock; they've had drug problems; trouble with the law; parenting issues and they've all ( and their associates) become spoiled divas.  I blame the producers for giving these girls way too much power and no one intervening to tell them what would NOT be accepted. The addition of Briana and her family of low life toughies and Jenelle adding all her crazed boyfriends past and present has devolved this particular franchise into just what someone said," the Jerry Springer show".

Sadly the only way to tell them that is that we all would have to stop watching the show. But I'm unable to do that myself. It's horrible and fascinating at the same time. 

• Love 6
(edited)
17 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

? “Ok...I got the 1,23.   *waves* 

Did you see Larry during the count down? He was using his own fingers for the 1,2,3 too. Hilarious!

Nathan & Barbara hugging at the end made my heart happy because I never thought I’d see the day when that would happen...AND it happened as he was on his way out of the bldg. because he double backed to make an effort to hug her. I hate that I’m defending a violent person, but I truly believe he’s got some serious TBI  issues, which present differently in some people. He’s definitely got PTSS too and I doubt he’s even aware of it and/or getting help for it.  Drinking like a fish and going from girl to girl are also unhealthy behaviors, but those aren’t my areas of expertise. I just know that what I see isn’t good for him, development wise. I still think it was nice to see them together, chatting in one of the dressing rooms with Randy, Rita, Aubree & some other peeps. I was seriously waiting for them to suggest making plans to have the boys get tgthr one weekend a month to allow them quality “brother time.”  Not that Doris needs to worry about houseguests, but while she’s supervising Kaiser’s visits, Babs & Jace can stay the weekend too and visit with everyone.  Or, she could easily leave Jace with Doris/Kaiser/Nathan for the weekend and enjoy her own life.  

The bonus to all of this is that it would really piss off Jenelle.

Was Kaiser really extending his arms out to indicate he wanted his mom or did she have a cookie in her pocket to bribe him into wanting to go to her? THAT was baffling.

I am with Papa Randalicious - I was waiting to see Chelsea scoop up Kaiser to spare him the fighting.

Brittany: I never want to see you wearing an Ed Sheeran shirt or even talking about him. Do it again and I will cut you. Especially when he’s been quoted as saying “It takes more time and energy to be a prick to someone than it does to be nice to people for a few seconds. "

Edited by Bridget
Spelling is important!
  • Love 20
6 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

For the first time since I started watching this craptastic show, I felt bad tonight for watching.  When the drama only involves the girls, I don’t care. They’re grown women.  They can be as trashy and pathetic as they like and it only hurts them.  But when I see tiny, bald heads bobbing around helplessly between two screaming, cursing, grown-ass women lunging at each other, we have a serious problem.  That’s just plain abusive, in my opinion.  Their poor babies deserve better.

Every one of these women who threatened to leave the show should have been shown the fucking door.  As if they would leave.  Someone needs to pump the brakes on these bitches and remind them who paid for their huge houses and fancy cars.  I see at least three girls who would be working minimum wage jobs right now if not for MTV.  If you want to air your dirty laundry for public consumption, you’d better be ready to show all of it or head back home. 

This.  So much this.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Caseysgirl said:

I think we have to stop watching.  We could also write mtv too.  This show is a train wreck. Watching Kaiser in the middle of that shit show broke my heart. MTV and these women ought to be ashamed of themselves. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Bridget said:

Did you see Larry during the count down? He was using his own fingers for the 1,2,3 too. Hilarious!

Nathan & Barbara hugging at the end made my heart happy because I never thought I’d see the day when that would happen...AND it happened as he was on his way out of the bldg. because he double backed to make an effort to hug her. I hate that I’m defending a violent person, but I truly believe he’s got some serious TBI  issues, which present differently in some people. He’s definitely got PTSS too and I doubt he’s even aware of it and/or getting help for it.  Drinking like a fish and going from girl to girl are also unhealthy behaviors, but those aren’t my areas of expertise. I just know what I see isn’t good for him, development wise. I still think it was nice to see them together, especially chatting in one of the dressing rooms with Randy, Rita & some other peeps. I was seriously waiting for them to suggest making plans to have the boys get tgthr one weekend a month to allow them quality “brother time.”  Not that Doris needs one more wee one to worry about, but she can supervise the visits and Babs can stay the weekend too and visit with the adults or leave Jace with Doris/Kaiser/Nathan for the weekend and enjoy her own life. 

The bonus to all of this is that is would really piss off Jenelle.

Was Kaiser really extending his arms out to indicate he wanted his mom or did she have a cookie in her pocket to bribe him into wanting to go to her? THAT was baffling.

I am with Papa Randalicious - I was waiting to see Chelsea scoop up Kaiser to spare him the fighting.

Brittany: I never want to see you wearing an Ed Sheeran shirt or even talking about him. Do it again and I will cut you. Especially when he’s been quoted (am paraphrasing bc my list of quotes are in an email folder) as saying “It takes more time and energy to be a prick or ride to someone. Be nice when you meet people; it so much easier.” 

I didn't find that odd. Children love their mothers,  no matter what kind of mother's they are. They want to be loved. At one point Kaiser hugged Nathan so hard, he wrapped his litterl chubby arms around Nathan's neck like he was scared,  who could blame him. It was all so sad.

I keep seeing something about Chelsea and kaiser. Did I miss something?  Did she interact with Kai?  I wish he had a good mommy.

• Love 13
(edited)
4 hours ago, Kazu said:

@FairyDustedIt is PPP time.

I didn't even watch the whole episode. I changed the channel and found a repeat of the royal wedding. Ahhh happy people.

I haven’t watched yet but based on reading the comments it seems that a lot of viewers tuned in just to quickly tune out. Does that she effect the ratings when the episode is barely watched or does it count when people put on the episode regardless if it was watched fully?

I’m only asking because I hope MTV sees how many ratings they lost due to the child abuse that was apparently in this episode letting them know that they have gone too far with the amount of trash they watch when kids are involved. I’m seriously debating if I should even watch this episode.

ETA: I can’t take brittany seriously as a badass anymore after watching her “Being Brittany” episode as I got to see how she really is - nerdy lol. Her and her friends were a cute nerdy bunch - not gangstas like she likes to portray on the show lol.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I didn't find that odd. Children love their mothers,  no matter what kind of mother's they are. They want to be loved. At one point Kaiser hugged Nathan so hard, he wrapped his litterl chubby arms around Nathan's neck like he was scared,  who could blame him. It was all so sad.

I keep seeing something about Chelsea and kaiser. Did I miss something?  Did she interact with Kai?  I wish he had a good mommy.

It's odd to me because that crapbag is no mother.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Kazu said:

I am confused as to why we are watching where last season left off. This shit happened last August. Why didn't MTV just air this when the reunion aired?

That would make a hell of a lot of sense. Air it right after the reunion, as a special "behind the scenes" episode. 

The real problem is this show waits forever to air crap, and we already know everything that happened. It's boring. 

57 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

This is, sadly, so true. Kaiser just wants his mom to love him. So when she's giving this dramatic performance, where all she wants is her son; of course he's going to reach for her. He doesn't get that she's only using him. 

As for Chelsea - Randy tweeted that, at some point, she took Kaiser into her room to keep him out of the drama. I guess MTV chose not to show that.,

• Love 17

After last night, I will no longer be watching this show.  I will read here for your witty snark, but I just cannot watch these vile people anymore.  My heart breaks for all of the kids, but especially little Roll, who just wanted his mom but she was more concerned about everything but him.  And the tears between she and David in the parking lot because David wanted to hug Roll, just no. 

And I cannot even with Briana and her family.  

This show has become too uncomfortable for me to watch anymore.

• Love 21
12 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

That would make a hell of a lot of sense. Air it right after the reunion, as a special "behind the scenes" episode. 

The real problem is this show waits forever to air crap, and we already know everything that happened. It's boring. 

This is, sadly, so true. Kaiser just wants his mom to love him. So when she's giving this dramatic performance, where all she wants is her son; of course he's going to reach for her. He doesn't get that she's only using him. 

As for Chelsea - Randy tweeted that, at some point, she took Kaiser into her room to keep him out of the drama. I guess MTV chose not to show that.,

Oh, ok thank you. Wish she'd just pack him up and take him back with her. I could see Aubree playing with him and chasing him around. 

• Love 11
9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I know in the past Randy had chimed in on why should Chelsea’s livelihood be sacrificed for other’s poor behavior.  At the time I got where he was coming from, but not so much anymore.  Chelsea has made decent money off this show for 6+ years (I won’t count the first few where they were making the “small” bucks).  Now I’m losing my train of thought, but I think y’all get what I’m going for here.  It’s gone too far

Yes!  But here's the thing:  some of us have had to choose to remain in a job where shady stuff was going on or leave, even if leaving meant making less money.   At some point, one has to prioritize what is most important:  personal values, sanity, safety of children, etc.  Maybe for awhile, it was most important for Chelsea to make a lot of money.  But now she's married to someone with a good job, she should have a lot saved up, and she's got a huge social media presence that she can/does monetize.  I'd imagine the social media would still continue.  Heck, she might be able to create some sort of lifestyle show/vlog/blog apart from MTV, a la Pioneer Woman. 

Granted, I don't know any of these women, but it just seems that Chelsea's a fish out of water around the others.  And I mean that as a huge compliment to Chelsea!

• Love 17

I usually can make it about a minute into those WorldStar videos about violent, stupid trash without shutting it off, so I consider it a great testament to my fortitude that I made it 10 minutes into this mess without shutting it down. Even backstage at Jerry Springer wouldn’t be this chaotic.

I was reminded of that Goldie Hawn scene in Deceived where she has to get a necklace back from a child, and the parents soft peddle this crap about feelings and understanding to the girl, until Goldie finally just rolls her eyes, rips the necklace from the girl, and spits, “Oh, for Christ’s sake! Isn’t anyone in charge around here?” I wouldn’t want to go or work at the reunions either if they're run like this. 

The De Losers and UBT really have spun this 4-pronged living hell into a new stratosphere. Leah still looks very much like a junkie to me, but now we get actual fights between the drug addicts with no mention of the drugs, just the implication that this is a normal way of spending less than eight hours inside a workplace. Also, Javi has real great taste in women, huh? Maybe the girl from The Ring has a TV show and needs benefits next.

The most sickening part was that head producer smirking and shaking his head in bewildered disbelief at these hoes. Pimpy is my new name for him. He didn’t want Farrah turning tricks for anyone but him, and now this childless man-douche in a sweatshirt and baseball cap exploits these dumb bitches who — slathered in make-up, fake hair, and Eurotrash rags — only have educations in demeaning themselves and crafting lies for idiots on Instagram. 

This a show about pigs. Teen Moms become bottom of society pigs. Wasn’t this show supposed to defy that stereotype at the start and entice us to have sympathy? The sky will always be blue, I suppose.

I think there may actually now be a class of “reality TV” people, it’s been going on so long. Whether it be Survivor or Bachelor or this clown car. Shameless, desperate, lazy people who speak in thoughtless soundbytes and have little hope for achieving anything beyond the grind they’ve placed themselves into and now view that as an obstacle to overcome. Is it overcoming when you still bitch about it left, right and sideways and blame all of your failings/motivations on that?

I would spit in Sad Pandas face if i saw him I in person. And I’m in LA, so here’s hoping.

• Love 8
(edited)

I truly believe that if skank Briana would have set her baby down, Bone would have mopped the floor with her horribly botched BBL ass....and Brittany too.

Why is the coven crying about that total fucking loser Devoid?

Why do we have to see Karl walk down the hall in those black shorts and shower shoes? Why MTV?

Oh! and I thought Kristen was going to offer to blow UBT to open the gate. 

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Love 23

Why is there even a need for "reunion" shows for the Teen Mom franchise anyway?  They all lead separate lives and outside of a few friendships formed between the moms along the way don't interact.  It seems like on every reality show "reunion" is just a code word for "knock down, drag out, fight".  Do we really need to gather these unstable young women (not talking to you, Chesley) together so Dr. Drew can ask them a few insipid questions?  Maybe it's time to retire that part of the format, at least.

• Love 15
(edited)

I’m finally watching the shit show and I’m going to be commenting as I watch.

I find it HILARIOUS that Badass Brittany can yell out “have Kailyn handle her own” to bone but she’s doing th exact same thing bone is doing ...I would have loved for bone to turn around and say “then why can’t Briana handle this on her own???” So Briana can have a mob squad but Kailyn can’t????

Anyone have a screen grab or Chelsea’s face during the “wtf did I just open the door to?” Expression? It went too fast lol.

Im team bone on this one. She went in their room (she should have waited to be invited to the room) quietly asking “why is everyone ganging up on Kailyn because she’s in her dressing room crying?” Which is a legit and fair question to ask and she wasn’t being snotty about it until Brittany got loud. Fuck the coven!! Don’t MAKE me side with Kailyn.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 19