Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: Just in Case Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Probably her child's handprints.

No doubt.

I would be more impressed with this whole scenario if they'd arranged to make it a zombie horde of five year-olds.

• Love 6

Strand decides to be the Dude Who Cares now?

Well, ZA rappelling is always cool! (Unless it's that little douche who they had to rescue in Alexandria.) 

So sorry about the Dharma Initiative 2.0 but we'd really rather hear where Daniel is.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, candall said:

Okay, that was weird.  I got a strange truncated eugenics promo while Laura Naomi was apparently "telling us who she is."

She said ". . .abandoned FEMA center"--commercial interruption--then Strand's all pissy about the car keys.  Is that what everyone else saw?

That's what I got, too. Missed about a minute of show. (And unless the three of them spent that minute staring at each other, those of us who saw Frank Thomas instead missed SOMETHING.)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lakebum said:

That's what I got, too. Missed about a minute of show. (And unless the three of them spent that minute staring at each other, those of us who saw Frank Thomas instead missed SOMETHING.)

Laura admitted that she was leaving, not getting seeds, and then Mr. Hypocrisy started throwing a fit about the keys.  Is that what you guys missed? 

• Love 2

Private lifestyle notwithstanding, Jenna Elfman crammed more facial expression and emotion into this episode than Madison's been able to produce in all three years combined.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, TvGeek said:

I liked the JSS thing. Got a tattoo. It resonated with me but Im battling cancer though.

Good motto for that sort of battle. Hope you’re doing ok and beat it all to pieces.

• Love 4

This is so confusing. So Laura Naomi is still alive but now maybe John is dead. Two more episodes left, I hope they explain all the before and present time and WTH happened to Daniel. 

• Love 2