Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: Just in Case Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

I've really enjoyed the episodes without the OG cast.  I thought Crazy Scientologist Jenna and Underrated Garrett made a lovely little bittersweet post-apocalyptic mini-movie last week.

It was smart of them to infuse some new blood into this show and then give it some showcase.

• Love 5
(edited)

Greetings everyone, I haven't posted here since the Season 3 finale, but come seeking refuge now that the AMC forum will be closing. Would love to swoon over Cowboy John in the company of you fine folks.

Edited by DixonVixen2359
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

I made a late run for Finlandia so I'm prepared for Madison.

Blerg.  I made a tactical error celebrating the royal wedding with Earl Grey and Amaretto.   No one likes a sweet liqueur hangover that kicks in at noon.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, DixonVixen2359 said:

Greetings everyone, I haven't posted here since the Season 3 finale, but come seeking refuge now that the AMC forum will be closing. Would love to swoon over Cowboy John in the company of you fine folks.

evening dixon

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Blerg.  I made a tactical error celebrating the royal wedding with Earl Grey and Amaretto.   No one likes a sweet liqueur hangover that kicks in at noon.

I admire you for your tactical error :)

• Love 1
Just now, candall said:

No way!  Laura Naomi wants to strip John Dorrie's little Quik Sak??

Those fucking Scientologists.

No! But I bet you’re right.

Hiya iron - I spent the last 15 minutes trying to get this dumb thing to accept the photo then verify my email addie LoL (not too talented and it shows!)

Okay, that was weird.  I got a strange truncated eugenics promo while Laura Naomi was apparently "telling us who she is."

She said ". . .abandoned FEMA center"--commercial interruption--then Strand's all pissy about the car keys.  Is that what everyone else saw?

• Love 1
Just now, candall said:

Okay, that was weird.  I got a strange truncated eugenics promo while Laura Naomi was apparently "telling us who she is."

She said ". . .abandoned FEMA center"--commercial interruption--then Strand's all pissy about the car keys.  Is that what everyone else saw?

Wish I could help but I was grabbing a snack.

Me too.., I thought they were being artsy.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, candall said:

I rewound, didn’t see it. Doesn’t sound like you missed anything though. (I’ve got directv.)