Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Rebecca said:

’m not sure if I agree this is a prediction or wishful thinking. I hope you’re right because she sucks.

I can see Scheana not being asked back. She really has nothing going on. All she had this year was her relationship with Rob, which was mostly her just TALKING about her relationship with Rob. We didn't even get to see them break up. 

And, now that she and Lala are on the outs, the only person she really gets along with is Arianna. (And maybe Brittany, who gets along with everyone.) 

I don't know if that's enough to carry her. 

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I can see Scheana not being asked back. She really has nothing going on. All she had this year was her relationship with Rob, which was mostly her just TALKING about her relationship with Rob. We didn't even get to see them break up. 

And, now that she and Lala are on the outs, the only person she really gets along with is Arianna. (And maybe Brittany, who gets along with everyone.) 

IMO, Scheana will be asked back.  She brings drama, and Lisa likes her.  

• Love 6
(edited)

For as long as Kristin drives Tom, Jax and, especially, Lisa nuts I hope she remains on this show.

The fact that their reaction to that lovable bucket of fuck is one of the reasons she is still on this show is delicious.

Edited by bosawks
  • Love 19
28 minutes ago, Jextella said:

IMO, Scheana will be asked back.  She brings drama, and Lisa likes her.  

Yes, I think Bravo relishes Scheana’s uber-narcissism.

She is incredibly annoying, but that’s also  why she is hilarious.

• Love 13
(edited)

Someone should have punched James right in his muppet face when he sneezed without covering his mouth.

When they were talking about fat shaming, why didn't they bring up the twit Kevin Lee?

Edited by Mr. Minor
  • Love 18
22 minutes ago, Mr. Minor said:

Someone should have punched James right in his muppet face when he sneezed without covering his mouth.

When they were talking about fat shaming, why didn't they bring up the twit Kevin Lee?

I'm so pissed that Kevin's disgusting comments were not addressed at all. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, with the way they breezed right past the bullshit wit Jeremy. 

• Love 18

I do have to say that I will miss the Editors on this show. When Jax said he never said James and Kristen had sex they showed a clip with the caption "29 minutes earlier" (or something like that) of him saying exactly that. I got a good laugh out of that one.

• Love 15

Why does LaLa always make that weird face with her lips sticking out? Must be too much sucking on that baby bottle. I still can't stand her, don't care how much her feelings are hurt and how much crying she does. She will always be a "Yacht Girl" to me. She just got lucky with the rich fat guy for how ever long that lasts.  

• Love 6
(edited)
11 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I pray we get to see footage of Rob putting up a tv and hitiching a boat to a car.

I want to see him break up with Scheana in less than 6 seconds. But I think that happened off camera.

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

She’s a special brand of crazy narcissist and her yammering about Rob was a big part of the season. She’s extremely annoying but I don’t think they’re going to give up her special brand of crazy narcissism this soon.

27 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Why does LaLa always make that weird face with her lips sticking out? Must be too much sucking on that baby bottle. I still can't stand her, don't care how much her feelings are hurt and how much crying she does. She will always be a "Yacht Girl" to me. She just got lucky with the rich fat guy for how ever long that lasts.  

Agree. Her crying was way over the top, imo. I understand she's hurt but she cut James out months ago and should’ve been more over it by this point. Also, you’re no badass if you cry like a little baby and can’t deal with anything. She’s said wayyyy harsher things to and about others. She wanted more attention, imo.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 7
(edited)

The reason that I don't think Jax has really changed is that he insisted that he will never do something wrong/bad to Brittany again which is one of the broad pronouncements that he always says and it's unrealistic to say that he is never going to hurt her in anyway, relationships have ups and downs and even in functional relationships you are probably going to do something to hurt them, its how you respomd to that. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Neeners said:

I do have to say that I will miss the Editors on this show. When Jax said he never said James and Kristen had sex they showed a clip with the caption "29 minutes earlier" (or something like that) of him saying exactly that. I got a good laugh out of that one.

I was hoping to be the one to post this first! That was sooooo funny! He really can’t keep track of his lies. His brain cells failed him, even when he was only asking for less than half an hour of logic.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Really. I don’t get LVP’s fondness for Lala - unless she sees herself at a younger age.

• Love 2

The editors also chose to end on that extremely unsexy and unflattering shot of scheana sucking pasta into her gob. They really do hate her.

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Neeners said:

Bad news: 

Wondering how Ariana knows this for sure? I thought contracts weren’t solidified until after the reunions.

Though maybe there were cameras at her amazing Las Vegas debut, and that will be covered next season.

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, bref said:

The editors also chose to end on that extremely unsexy and unflattering shot of scheana sucking pasta into her gob. They really do hate her.

I really hate her too.

• Love 10
47 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Interesting how Brittany was so hurt that people who have never met her are telling her that she must be unintelligent for getting back together with Jax. Her mother watched VR before Brittany met Jax, right?

She sure did. Brittany didn't watch but her mom did. Her mom has also been married and divorced multiple times so I'm not sure she's the best to be listening to about relationship advice. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Agree. Her crying was way over the top, imo. I understand she's hurt but she cut James out months ago and should’ve been more over it by this point. Also, you’re no badass if you cry like a little baby and can’t deal with anything. She’s said wayyyy harsher things to and about others. She wanted more attention, imo.

She definitely made sure she grabbed a Kleenex ON CAMERA, before storming out....

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

Wondering how Ariana knows this for sure? I thought contracts weren’t solidified until after the reunions.

Though maybe there were cameras at her amazing Las Vegas debut, and that will be covered next season.

They start filming in May. Their seasons film from May to August, which is hilarious because the show runs from November/December to April/May.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, bref said:

Who doesn't? No other person is more "into" themselves than this "little girl!" She amazes Stassi and that's saying something! Scheana has yet to grow up and may never since she gets away with it! I would have told her a long time ago to get out of my face talking about Rob or anyone else she's screwin'! I've never had patience for people boring me to death with ignominious ick that doesn't benefit anyone but the one telling it! She's also no saint and can be malicious when she feels entitled or justified in some way! If she doesn't return, I won't miss her! Sitting up in that chair being "made up" while she "pretend" cries was the last straw in her self-centeredness! Her "moment" took a HELL of a lot longer than a moment! "Fire her stupid arse Andy!" ;-(

• Love 4

Wonder if Lala ended her friendship with James because she was upset with what he said or Herman was pissed at what was said about him. If someone like Scorsese, JLaw or some other celeb watches and then has to work with him thinking some young gun is talking shit on him. 

Lol at  Swartz mumbling "that explains a lot" or something about Sheena not watching the show.

I Jax sure doesn't understand how humans work telling James and Kristen that if they think he should apologize he would. Or was he asking Brittany. Dude you lied and made up a rumour so yes you apologize. Don't know how Tom was trying to explain himself when the whole world heard "hang out"

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, notcreative enough said:

Wonder if Lala ended her friendship with James because she was upset with what he said or Herman was pissed at what was said about him. If someone like Scorsese, JLaw or some other celeb watches and then has to work with him thinking some young gun is talking shit on him. 

Lol at  Swartz mumbling "that explains a lot" or something about Sheena not watching the show.

I Jax sure doesn't understand how humans work telling James and Kristen that if they think he should apologize he would. Or was he asking Brittany. Dude you lied and made up a rumour so yes you apologize. Don't know how Tom was trying to explain himself when the whole world heard "hang out"

I just don't understand the need for the most part! You usually have respect for the person and want to continue the relationship! Jax's apologies are worthless since the need to make them so often! It's making me have even less sympathy for Brittany! When he breaks her heart and it'll be guaranteed, why bother even telling her "I told you so?" ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2

Did LaLa put crushed Xannies in her baba, and hit it in between takes? She seemed high when she was blubbering on about DJMB.

I'm so glad this season is finally over.

Not me - I could watch the chucklefucks act the fool year-round. 

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, DrSparkles said:

but those are some shitty friends IMO.  

They are better than he deserves and though they are shitty they are better friends to him than he has been to any of them.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Interesting how Brittany was so hurt that people who have never met her are telling her that she must be unintelligent for getting back together with Jax. 

I know we're supposed to feel bad for her, but I straight up snorted when Brittany was doing her "poor me" spiel. Brittany, honey buns, you ARE unintelligent. I will continue judging you as long as you continue dating that sweaty bloated man-baby psycho who manipulates people into thinking he's changed because of his dead dad. My ass. If that's really who you want to be with for the rest of your life, you don't get to feel sorry for yourself.  

• Love 20
19 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Prediction: Schaena is not going to be asked back for next season.

Omg, I so hope you’re right!  Her self-centeredness knows no bounds, so if she’s kicked off the show,  it’ll bruise her ego for at least a minute.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more blatant egomaniac in TV history.  She’s nauseating.

• Love 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, bosawks said:

For as long as Kristin drives Tom, Jax and, especially, Lisa nuts I hope she remains on this show.

The fact that their reaction to that lovable bucket of fuck is one of the reasons she is still on this show is delicious.

12 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Yes, I think Bravo relishes Scheana’s uber-narcissism.

She is incredibly annoying, but that’s also  why she is hilarious.

I think I've decided that for as ridiculous as Scheana is, and for being as much of an outsider as Kristen is, I sort of like them because they aren't "inner circle".  They keep it interesting.

11 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Lisa wouldn't let them would be my guess.   IMO, I think they are closer than we see.

Edited by Jextella
typo
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

They start filming in May. Their seasons film from May to August, which is hilarious because the show runs from November/December to April/May.

I don't know if it takes that much time to edit but it probably works really well to build conflict by having the shows airing (THs, etc) and reunion filming very close to the start of the next season.

• Love 6

First Scheana said that she fast forwarded through a lot of scenes and watched all of her own because she had fallen behind due to her work commitments (which is funny because she only mentioned one or two days of work). And then later on when Kristin called her unprofessional for not following up with the show and knowing what was going on ahead of the reunion, Scheana tried to make it seem like she didn't watch the show because it was too difficult to relive a dead relationship. Both those comments can't be the truth. Scheana got called out and forgot that she had already admitted to her narcissism. 

Jax's behaviour really makes me question sometimes whether this man as a humanity switch that he has permanently switched off. You can't truly be that removed from common sense and doing the right thing that you have to defer to others to instruct you on what to do. His defense of sleeping with Brittany even when he knew he was going to break up with her and then made it seem like that's just what people do...like what else was I supposed to do? How about don't fucking sleep with her?!! And then asking if he should apologize? His nosy ass self made up a story about two people hooking up (who are both in relationships) and was adamant that it must have happened and then when faced with the two of them being upset with him, he needed to ask if he should apologize. Seriously...is he even for real? 

• Love 11
11 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Interesting how Brittany was so hurt that people who have never met her are telling her that she must be unintelligent for getting back together with Jax. Her mother watched VR before Brittany met Jax, right?

Whenever I surf by the reunion and Brittany goes down the list of things she's done to make Jax happy, I can't help but laugh at her while she's sitting next to this jack-arse who's screwed her over every which way but loose! Actually having sex with her that last time before being dumped just makes me say she deserves anything that happens with this jerk! ;-)

• Love 2
13 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

Damn it, by the end of part THREE (!), I was feeling sorry for Jax. Yes he sucks a lot, but those are some shitty friends IMO.  

Lala is so beautiful, she’s stunning IMO.

See and this is where we can agree to disagree. She's got that symmetry going on big time and I agree she is attractive- but I thought the make up that was done to her in this reunion was bizarre and not flattering.On the superficial-EST of levels, I kept getting irritated every tie the focus was on her. Not quite the Brittany's mom 's frosted lipstick but that pale color was just creepy. IMO of course.

• Love 3

Oh please, the only reason Lala stormed out during her temper tantrum is because she realizes what James said is true. Lala, you are a gold-digger and your man is fat. And ugly. He definitely has not been working on his summer body. If he looked like Brad Pitt she would just laugh it off. But he doesn't, so she's saving face by storming off, then trying to talk about how "mortified" she is to talk about someone's looks. Bitch. Please.

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Can anyone remember if Lala was already with Randall when she insulted Katie regarding her summer body?

I think she was, she was making comments about Katie never being on a private jet.

• Love 2

LVP figures if she has to show up for this shitshow, she better get a lot of camera time. So thirsty..... musical chairs to sit by whomever is on camera. She seems extra phony and old. 

Jax looks and seems different somehow- did he rehab off drugs or something? 

Most boring reunion ever. 

• Love 1

Oh geez, he's almost more pathetic than she is. He doesn't seem like he's capable of setting up a TV in 7 minutes. His hair alone must take 30 minutes to "perfect". Also has she been getting butt injections? Will this Kartrashian fad of having an abnormally disproportionate booty ever go away? Like if you've got a naturally smaller booty, just stick with it. It looks more attractive. 

Unfortunately I think Billie will be even more featured next year... she's neighbors now with Tom & Ariana. On the other hand, I look forward to when the cast eventually drops the act and stops trying to be extra nice to Billie just because she's Billie. 

• Love 10
19 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

First Scheana said that she fast forwarded through a lot of scenes and watched all of her own because she had fallen behind due to her work commitments (which is funny because she only mentioned one or two days of work). And then later on when Kristin called her unprofessional for not following up with the show and knowing what was going on ahead of the reunion, Scheana tried to make it seem like she didn't watch the show because it was too difficult to relive a dead relationship. Both those comments can't be the truth. Scheana got called out and forgot that she had already admitted to her narcissism. 

LOL, when she said she had too many shows on Monday night, I didn't realize she meant PERFORMANCES. I thought she was talking about her viewing schedule. Because my Monday nights can get crazy when VPR, Summer House, AND Teen Mom are all airing!  (Oh, and then there was briefly Teen Mum in England. Killing me, people!)

16 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Also has she been getting butt injections?

Has to have been. That is NOT Scheana's butt. 

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Oh geez, he's almost more pathetic than she is. He doesn't seem like he's capable of setting up a TV in 7 minutes. His hair alone must take 30 minutes to "perfect". Also has she been getting butt injections? Will this Kartrashian fad of having an abnormally disproportionate booty ever go away? Like if you've got a naturally smaller booty, just stick with it. It looks more attractive. 

Unfortunately I think Billie will be even more featured next year... she's neighbors now with Tom & Ariana. On the other hand, I look forward to when the cast eventually drops the act and stops trying to be extra nice to Billie just because she's Billie. 

Wait?  Someone moved into that shit hole of a building voluntarily?   

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Yeah.. I was really mad when Stassi didn’t even act a little miffied that Billie did kind of twist her words around about Jeremy.. because she did. She also left out when Kristen and Stassi were like “but have fun”. And then Stassi was made to feel awful about all the things she said.. by everyone and by Lisa too. Like Lisa shut up! Ugh. But I do feel like the cast is fawning all over Billie because of her story but all the same.. she doesn’t seem like a nice person. 

• Love 10
(edited)
On 5/21/2018 at 7:34 PM, snarts said:

Loved Kristen for calling Scheana unprofessional.  They send those tapes in advance of the reunion for a reason, Scheana. Hope she's fired.

Yes Snarts, & I especially loved how Kristen prefaced it by saying, "It's not cute, it's unprofessional!"

On 5/22/2018 at 7:25 AM, bichonblitz said:

When Lisa walked into Sur & asked LaLa at the front desk if she had her lips done (several shows back), LaLa responded, "No, but I suck on a bottle cap which makes them plump up." I of course had to Google that, & this unbelievable video is what I found, which LaLa openly says she routinely does (I know it's looooooooong but please watch as much of it as you can because it's truly bizarre!). I know LaLa has some anxiety, & people often have other co-morbid issues; I suspect LaLa may have Tic Disorder (not full blown Tourette's Syndrome) which often accompanies anxiety, & her bottle cap sucking has become kind of a tic, which results in that weird face she makes while sticking her lips out...

3 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

Oh geez, he's almost more pathetic than she is. He doesn't seem like he's capable of setting up a TV in 7 minutes. His hair alone must take 30 minutes to "perfect". Also has Scheana been getting butt injections? Will this Kartrashian fad of having an abnormally disproportionate booty ever go away? Like if you've got a naturally smaller booty, just stick with it. It looks more attractive. 

This big butt craze reminds me of the whole deal with large breast implants. I agree with you: people tend to look best with the body parts they're born with.  If one naturally has a big butt or big breasts, more power to all y'all & I'm sure you look great! But if one has smaller breasts and/or a smaller butt, I think the big fake stuff looks terribly out of proportion...

Edited by IslandGirl
Because writing is in the editing...
  • Love 9

Jax with his completely reformed act that consistently and constantly breaks down even as he insists it's real... I'd say he has become a caricature of himself, but I think he's always been just the caricature. 

I'd like to think that Kristen is slowly embracing the shit hand she's been dealt, where she will always get called out on past deeds of which she was rarely the sole party, and where everyone else at the time got a pass they continue to ride on. WTF. 

Of them all, I actually hope the Katie-Kristen-Stassi trio is real and they keep hanging out well into their 80s. Now that could be a fun show.

• Love 9