Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E24: Reunion, Part 3

• Start Topic

Andy explores Jax's epic meltdown at SUR and his decision to break up with Brittany; Lala and James examine the intermittent flirting and fighting in their relationship; Katie and Schwartz discuss the prospect of having children.

(edited)

Saw Tom Tom on late night CBS sports' station playing poker on "Poker Night Live!" They were listed as restaurant owners so LVP hasn't kicked them to the curb yet for being drunken idiots! Sandoval droned on as he always does keeping the other reality TV/cardplayers spellbound over absolutely nothing! Schwartz was poundin' the beers as usual! He was totally disheveled in a faded green T-Shirt with paint splatter on the back and a hole under the arm, hair askew, and glasses! Sandoval on the other hand is in a dark jacket with satin lapels! They're going to look back in horror I'm sure along with Katie and the kids! Sando is now explaining why it looks as if he's shaving his forehead on the show: "just refreshing the skin of dead skin cells; a fresher look!" He has it all organized in his head about the competition in reality TV with "VR" going against the Kardashians, "RH" franchise, and "RuPaul's Drag Race!" He's some teacher! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 7
(edited)

Oh good grief, Sandoval. Your bro Schwartz is a partner with Lisa and the last time he tried to work, he came home crying after 15 minutes. Stassi shouldn’t have to re-start from scratch just because YOU think she should.

On another note: Paul, please follow Lala.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 17
5 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Oh good grief, Sandoval. Your bro Schwartz is a partner with Lisa and the last time he tried to work, he came home crying after 15 minutes. Stassi shouldn’t have to re-start from scratch just because YOU think she should.

On another note: Paul, please follow Lala.

Just tuning in, so forgive...but who is Paul?  And follow how?  Social media? 

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Just tuning in, so forgive...but who is Paul?  And follow how?  Social media? 

When Lala stomped off, the camera guy (Paul, apparently) followed her and she said “don’t follow me, Paul.” 

I don’t want her indulged, is all. If you’re going to be dramatic and stomp off, you don’t get to call the shots.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

When Lala stomped off, the camera guy (Paul, apparently) followed her and she said “don’t follow me, Paul.” 

I don’t want her indulged, is all. If you’re going to be dramatic and stomp off, you don’t get to call the shots.

Thanks Ivygirl....and agreed.

• Love 5

What is Sandavol's beef?  Stassi was hired for a specific job.  He questions Lisa a lot.

Ariana made me snort laugh when she tripped on her shoe.  Only because she didn't hurt herself.  It wouldn't be funny then.

No one has a problem telling Kristen to shut up.  It's kind of rude.

Ohhhhh. Well Lala made my heart go all squishy by acknowledging her personal attacks were unkind and wanting to be better.

We got a 2 for 1 this season.  Katie and Lala.  Nice.

I still don't think it was about the pasta.

• Love 16
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 8:19 PM, Jextella said:

Thanks Ivygirl....and agreed.

Really? Don't you remember from last season's reunion where Lala said something about "having a nice rank" or set of TITs to get private jet rides? ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I love me some Vanderpump, but goddamn, who is hosting this thing - her or Andy?

And apparently Sandoval thinks he’s the referee!

• Love 13
(edited)

God.. this is terrible. The dramatic conclusion?  And with all the walkouts, it’s like a group of high school kids getting mad at mom and dad and their siblings.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 11

I haven’t watched part three yet and this may be “boards on boards” whatever that meant, but Bravo showed season one today and I caught a few episodes. I noticed that Jax’s therapist looks a lot like Stormy Daniels. 

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I needed LVP to shut the fuck up. She's not the boss during the reunion. From telling Kristen to shut up, to telling the other girls to go back to their seats, demanding James give an apology, and making Stassi switch seats, it was the bossy LVP show. Did not like. If this was the "mothering" that Brandi was talking about the, I can see why it irritated her.

Ummmmm Scheana, if you're so busy that you can't watch the show and don't want to relive your relationship, your scenes are probably the ones you can fast forward through because you were there and your relationship was your only story. Scheana is a bird with a mirror in front of her at all times.

And yeah, kind of odd that the parts of the show she watches are hers.. it’s like didn’t you live it? I don’t know. Seems odd to me. And the definition of a narcissist.

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

Kinda ballsy for Sandoval to complain about Stassi’s new job when he’s been tapped for a new job at a bar named for him (and Tom too).

This show should be renamed "Hypocrisy Rules!" ;-)

• Love 14
13 minutes ago, snarts said:

Loved Kristen for calling Scheana unprofessional.  They send those tapes in advance of the reunion for a reason, Scheana. Hope she's fired.

I've never agreed with Kristen more!

• Love 14
1 minute ago, sadiebyuca said:

I've never agreed with Kristen more!

Kristen should be the last person to be judging professionalism! I didn't watch as much as some here, but I'm pretty sure screwing the BF of "your guy" twice compounding it with them all needing to work together isn't very professional! Nothing can beat that OTTH! ;-)

• Love 4

I was glad to see James and Lala make up. Even though I don't really love Lala, and I only sort of pity James, I can't help but root for their friendship. I thought her hurt was very real. 

I do think James is still in love with her, though. And I actually think she may have loved HIM at one time. But, unfortunately, Lala doesn't eff with poorsies. 

Her fucking bottle shit is still weird. I don't know any therapist who would recommend sucking - on anything- for anxiety! It'll fuck your teeth up, for one!

Jax still acts like he dumped Brittany for HER sake. So that's annoying. 

Ariana is still trying to come off as a hard bitch - "No one's ever gonna boss me around." Other than your BOSS?

Sandoval is still sticking his nose where it doesn't belong (why does he care if Stassi throws a few parties?)...

....And so is Kristen. She has next to nothing going on and has to chime in on everyone's shit. 

Katie and Schwartz are still the cutest. Prove everyone wrong, you guys!

Aaaaand Scheana remains the most narcissistic person in all of WeHo. Why am I NOT surprised that she FF through everyone else's scenes? 

I did notice she had some major cellulite going on, though. So that gave me life. 

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Kristen should be the last person to be judging professionalism! I didn't watch as much as some here, but I'm pretty sure screwing the BF of "your guy" twice compounding it with them all needing to work together isn't very professional! Nothing can beat that OTTH! ;-)

Since her main job is bringing drama to reality tv so it could be viewed as extremely professional.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Lol, okay, Sandoval, let it go. 

• Love 11
(edited)
11 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I pray we get to see footage of Rob putting up a tv and hitiching a boat to a car.

Yes! Can there also be some scenes of I love yous? Because Schena says that happened. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 11
13 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I pray we get to see footage of Rob putting up a tv and hitiching a boat to a car.

1 minute ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yes! Can there also be some scenes of I love yous? Because Schena says that happened. 

Imma need some kind of mention of Madison Marie Parks-Valletta.

The tiny little snippet we got of the Robsession was not enough for me.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Imma need some kind of mention of Madison Marie Parks-Valletta.

The tiny little snippet we got of the Robsession was not enough for me.

We also need some footage of them house hunting. Or damn, if the editors love me, Schena looking up a house on Zillow and tellin rob she loves the house and rob being like “yeah that house is nice”

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Aaaaand Scheana remains the most narcissistic person in all of WeHo. Why am I NOT surprised that she FF through everyone else's scenes? 

I did notice she had some major cellulite going on, though. So that gave me life. 

Why limit it to WeHo?? Everything about her screams narcissist . In one part of the reunion when she needs a "moment"  after Jax is yelling at her, she jumps on the makeup chair for a touch up. Can you be more obsessed with yourself ? I use to be curious to watch her she has become now of the ugliest cast members.

Biggest question of the reunion, after seeing all these clips, will James Kennedy ever stop drinking? There is much to much pride in the cast for being shitfaced. They need to get out of this stage.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 4

Lala is pretty compassionate. She forgives James for a lot of bad behavior because she knows that he had a less than ideal childhood.

I just hope that he hasn’t misrepresented or embellished his past. I know someone who does that because he knows he will get attention and sympathy. 

• Love 7

I still don’t understand Brittany forgiving and “getting back together with” Jax (how long were they actually not even in communication?). There’s no way he’s changed that much. None of the cast really convince me they even actually believe it’s good they’re together, I’m glad Andy kept questioning Jax about his supposed big changes. Give him a year or two..if that.

I was surprised Scheana took even a bite of the pasta shot but she was probably thinking that everyone would comment if she didn’t. (I would’ve.)

• Love 8
(edited)
13 hours ago, dosodog said:

What is Sandavol's beef?  Stassi was hired for a specific job.  He questions Lisa a lot.

No one has a problem telling Kristen to shut up.  It's kind of rude.

Sandoval has never liked Stassi, that definitely adds to his issues about her supposed “job promotion” within SUR. Also, I think it probably annoys him a lot that Stassi is way more popular and prominent, even when she left the show. Eta: and you’re right literally NO ONE even pauses in telling Kristen to shut up. She really is the “low man on the totem pole” even though they all seem to actually dislike Scheana more.  

13 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Prediction: Schaena is not going to be asked back for next season.

I’m not sure if I agree this is a prediction or wishful thinking. I hope you’re right because she sucks.

12 hours ago, ivygirl said:

And apparently Sandoval thinks he’s the referee!

Brilliant! (I can’t delete the quote box below or write below it - sorry!)

12 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Lala is pretty compassionate. She forgives James for a lot of bad behavior because she knows that he had a less than ideal childhood.

I just hope that he hasn’t misrepresented or embellished his past. I know someone who does that because he knows he will get attention and sympathy. 

I hope not... I mean, he really likes attention, but he’s so genuinely emotional about everything, it doesn’t seem phony. Not like Scheana’s exaggerations. I think back to his reaction about his parents’ divorce. It was A LOT but he didn’t seem to be lying. So maybe it’s his way of getting attention, but it’s not *fake.* At least to this armchair psychologist ;)

• Love 4

Ugh! I was always kind of neutral about Scheana, despite the Eddie drama. I guess my opinion really started to change when she was bashing Shey this season.  Observing her during the reunion, I find her vile. I hope she gets fired as I can’t stand her. Ymmv.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, dosodog said:

I think Sandoval was venting without breaking the fourth wall.  None of them want to bartend or host or wait tables for LvP anymore but are required to do so at least for filming.  Tom may be LvP's junior junior partner in TomTom but he will still be expected to be a bartender at TomTom.  And I suspect that disgruntlement over being forced to bartend as a condition of being on the show is part of the reason TomTom became a storyline.  I don't imagine any of them are happy that Kristen and Stassi get to be on the show without "working" for LvP. Now they consider LvP rewarding Stassi, who quit the show but was able to return without having to go to "work" for LvP,  with a position that allows her to direct the waiters and bartenders as doubly annoying.

8 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

God.. this is terrible. The dramatic conclusion?  And with all the walkouts, it’s like a group of high school kids getting mad at mom and dad and their siblings.

I admit it.  I was really entertained throughout the whole thing.

They just lost all control of everybody.  It was like herding cats. 

Why did Lala leave? Kristen goes after her because LvP  told her to shut up. Katie goes after Kristen. They send James after Lala who then just talks to production.  Arianna loses her shoe going to get them back.  Then LvP goes to get them too.  And lots of LOL moments from those left sitting on the couch as one after another go to get Lala.  Was Scheana fuming that her storming off was upstaged?

What I especially noticed in P3 is that Andy interacts with this cast significantly differently than any of the other shows.  He gets a lot snarkier with them and calls them on their BS more often than say the Housewives.  IDK, Andy seemed to be enjoying the Jerry Springer of it all.  It did descend into enough chaos that LvP was trying to reign in all the unruly "kids".

• Love 17
(edited)
6 hours ago, Rebecca said:

I still don’t understand Brittany forgiving and “getting back together with” Jax (how long were they actually not even in communication?). There’s no way he’s changed that much. None of the cast really convince me they even actually believe it’s good they’re together, I’m glad Andy kept questioning Jax about his supposed big changes. Give him a year or two..if that.

Exactly!

I re-watched parts of season 1 yesterday when I was home sick and Jax said the same exact things to Stassi that he is saying to Brittany.  The same things about never having loved someone this way, never having wanted to marry someone before, never imagining having kids with anyone else before, hating himself for hurting her, being sick of his own crap, making a change for her, etc.  Like, verbatim.  I know Brittany loves to say that she hadn't seen the show before, but maybe it's time to tune in to see how he's playing her. 

Edited to add:  They never even stopped living together!  Did you hear her say that?  How can you forget about someone or move on if you're still splitting the bills with them and co-parenting your dogs?  

Edited by sadiebyuca
to add more snark
  • Love 8

What went unsaid, for some reason (Andy), is that Jax and Brittany had a spin-off to promote during the period they were "broken up." Of course they were spending time together. They were contractually obligated to! 

• Love 4