Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E08: A Frittered Friendship

• Start Topic

The ladies make their annual visit to the Berkshires; Carole confides in Dorinda and Ramona about some tension with Bethenny; the ladies get decked out for a 1920's murder mystery dinner party taking place at Blue Stone Manor.

• Love 2
On 5/18/2018 at 12:24 PM, OnceSane said:

The ladies make their annual visit to the Berkshires; Carole confides in Dorinda and Ramona about some tension with Bethenny; the ladies get decked out for a 1920's murder mystery dinner party taking place at Blue Stone Manor.

The ladies celebrate the death of a friendship, Housewives style

tenor.gif

Some will be gleeful

q4MR0_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Sonja taking evidence pictures LMAO!!!

HA IKR. Like she's preparing to take her landlord to Judge Judy to get her security deposit back.

I thought Freddie was Eddie from RHOC.

• Love 17

I'm laughing at all of this. I think it's pretty good. After Bethenny made that comment about having a fritter in her hand, the waiter put more dip on it. And of course Lou went in for the mouth-to-mouth. Hahaha.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
(edited)
17 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

It's like Dorit-A-Palooza

Great, now all we need is for one of them to start willfully ignoring reality as it is in favor of the "reality" that suits her purpose.

Edited to add: Wouldn't have guessed that it would be Bethany! At least she's less strident while doing it than Dorit was.

Edited by Steph J
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Steph J said:

I can't with all these "accents."

I don't mind them for this.  It's theater. 

Now, Dorit's "accent"?  I can't.  Never could.

The murder mystery is over.  Let the games begin!

• Love 15
(edited)
3 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

“I didn’t say she was a PUPPET, Ramona. I just said that Carole doesn’t speak for herself and is manipulated by others. And that maybe sometimes she looks tight and wooden.”

But earlier at this dinner she pulled her aside and said “Ramona I meant “wing man”. Lol she is all over the place lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
(edited)

These women should never allow themselves to be caught on camera eating. It’s like watching a cow chew her cud or a horse working it’s feed bag. Ugh. So klassy, ladies.

Dorinda is a first class shit stirrer.

Also, should the hostess really be the one to claim the prize at her own party?

And that’s all I got.

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 13