Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Shook

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Is that Franka Potente?

It is, and her character is hella crazy! Welcome back to this crazy ass show, and I'm loving the previews for the rest of the season.

• Love 4
(edited)

This was a season premiere that did not disappoint. So many characters with so many plots all waiting to happen. New chick Zlata is lethal and crazy as fuck. We also have Desna's Dr. Boo kingpin to contend with.

Edited by Syndicate
  • Love 2

OMG, Desna looks fabulous.

And Roller is as fine as ever. Looks like he gained a little weight though.

Meh, I'm already tired of these Russians, especially the new HBIC with the bad accent.

Looks like it's going to an insane season.

(edited)

Roller's "you're a man of God, this shit isn't holy" at the wedding  may be the line of the episode.  Huh so he hasn't gone right to Desna that the doctor is dirty I thought he'd be impulsive enough to want rub it in. I like Desna telling  Polly to go to her fake personality happy places. 

This insane start was okay and fun for a return but it will get old fast if the season is about upping the crazy antics. Riva wasn't as nearly annoying to listen too than her sister which is a big downside to this change.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 1

So they turned Shady Pines into the Carter? Only in this show! Lol

Ok  so  why are Desna and Co. forced to baby-sit Roller's baby momma?

Looks like Toby raided Aunty Mama's closet.

I am a little confused, did Jenn know Hank was recording their sexscapades? And if so, why is she still sleeping with him if she wants to reconcile with Vanilla Bryce? Speaking of him, the clothes and hair mean nothing if you don't have swag to go with it! Lol

I need to know what kind if vaginal voodoo Desna has going on that make Roller still want her after she tried to murder him?

• Love 3

I'm so glad this show is back!  This episode seemed a bit faster paced than last season's episodes, but that is a change I like.  Franka Potente's accent seems a bit weird, but I love her kind of over the top gusto performance.  She's got a similar crazy vibe to Uncle Daddy (before his wife was killed), which I think will make for great conflict down the road.

• Love 2

Awesome season opener. So fast-paced that I will have to watch again, something I rarely do for any show. There were too many great snippets that deserve a second viewing. I mean, the outfits alone deserve their own second viewing.

• Love 3

I'm surprised they disposed of Riva so quickly!  I guess that takes care of the issue of avenging Juanda's murder.
The sister seems to be more extreme than Riva, hopefully Desna can get rid of her before too much damage is inflicted on her crew.

So it looks like Roller and Desna still have a flirty relationship, how long will it be before they hook up again?  Though I wonder why Roller and Bryce aren't warning Desna about who the doctor really is. 

I saw the previews with the male dancers, but didn't know where they would come from.  The long hair guy was a cutie!

I noticed that Virginia was consuming alcohol more than once. Does she not know that alcohol and pregnancy don't mix? Is this her way of trying to abort an unwanted pregnancy? I guess it's a "Boys Club" type thing as to why Roller and Bryce haven't clued Desna in on the true identity of the "pussy doctor" (Roller's words, not mine) she's fucking.

13 hours ago, Gigi43 said:

Roller's "you're a man of God, this shit isn't holy" at the wedding  may be the line of the episode.  Huh so he hasn't gone right to Desna that the doctor is dirty I thought he'd be impulsive enough to want rub it in. I like Desna telling  Polly to go to her fake personality happy places

This insane start was okay and fun for a return but it will get old fast if the season is about upping the crazy antics. Riva wasn't as nearly annoying to listen too than her sister which is a big downside to this change.

'You're in Hyannis Port and all Kennedy's are there - even the shitty ones!' had me howling.

I am so glad this show is back - it must be a blast to write for and I get the feeling the writers are going to ride it for all they can.  Nothing is too outrageous.

Jenn's nail art deer was SPECTACULAR.

• Love 4

I guess I'll be the odd man out and say I wasn't feeling the premiere. Can't really place my finger on why, maybe it was the new pacing. I did love the "Vanilla Bryce" line though. I wish Jen would move on. She could do way better.

As bad as it would look on me, I really want to know where to get Jennifer's rainbow bodycon wedding dress. My google-fu is failing me because everything I've found is a mini, not past knee as her dress was.

Run, Roller, run!  Oh, he's down!

Polly's freak out at the salon was so great. Once she mentally went to Hyannis port, it wasn't far to being a dancer at the Bolshoi as a child.  

There were so many great lines and odd situations.  Polly in her dance outfit.  The doctor falling on the pile of money. Quiet Ann stalking her ex in "Insta". Fake breasts on the grass.  All the clothes and nails.  Show, I am glad you're back! 

• Love 2

This show! Its like whenever the show is at a ten, someone says "thats great you guys, but I need you at a twenty." Its so batshit crazy and trashy, but in a fun way, not a "I wanna take a shower" kind of way. 

Shocked that Riva is gone already, but I like her sister, she seems to fit the show really well. Florida always seems to attract the weirdos, especially on this show. The sister vs Uncle Daddy should be a great conflict. Two dramatic as fuck, heavily armed lunatics going at each other, with the ladies just trying to stay alive and paint some nails. It should be great.

• Love 6