Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
bigskygirl

DCC Q&A: Mysteries of the DCC World

Just saw on Twitter: 

I thought ShellyB was no longer with the Cowboys??

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan · Reason: removed a tag

26 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Just saw on Twitter: 

I thought @ShellyB was no longer with the Cowboys??

She works remotely and commutes to Dallas from Colorado during the season 

• Useful 2

8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

She works remotely and commutes to Dallas from Colorado during the season 

Wow..didn't know this 🙂

So since the prep was online thus anyone in ant shape could have signed up, did anyone do this?  Would have been interested in who was teaching, Q & A portion etc.

1 hour ago, cherryblossom said:

So since the prep was online thus anyone in ant shape could have signed up, did anyone do this?  Would have been interested in who was teaching, Q & A portion etc.

Nope, I don't need to spend $30 to find out I can't dance 😛

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

4 hours ago, cherryblossom said:

I was going to sign up, got distracted and never went back.  Realized around 7 my time (PST) that the class was last night and just shrugged my shoulders.  Didn't have room in my small house anyways.  Besides, wasn't interested in being "featured" as one of those who didn't stand a chance because of weight.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Like 3

On 3/28/2020 at 8:52 AM, cherryblossom said:

I just posted over in the Auditions Speculation thread, but I signed up for the online prep class.  Due to technical difficulties, it was basically a live Q&A with Shelly B, Kelly, and Judy.  I had so much fun, though!  A few DCC were logged in and Ashlee encouraged people to try out, regardless of whether or not they felt their dance experience was lacking.

• Like 3

Hi everyone! I'm very new to the DCC world and just recently started watching the show. My question is, if a rookie makes show group, does that mean they automatically make the team? I've always wondered how that worked! Thanks everyone!

13 hours ago, SiddG said:

Hi everyone! I'm very new to the DCC world and just recently started watching the show. My question is, if a rookie makes show group, does that mean they automatically make the team? I've always wondered how that worked! Thanks everyone!

The explanation given on the show is that a rookie candidate who makes show group is considered an alternate on the show group who still needs to earn her spot on the team.

Welcome to DCC land and if you haven't already, be sure to check out Pluto TV to watch seasons 1-12 for free. You can watch on your computer, your phone, and/or your smart tv.  They just stream the show all day every day. https://pluto.tv/live-tv/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders

Edited by Meleighsa · Reason: to add the link to Pluto's DCC:MTT channel

16 hours ago, SiddG said:

My question is, if a rookie makes show group, does that mean they automatically make the team?

Sunni Cranfill made show group in Season 3, but was then cut in training camp.

5 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Sunni Cranfill made show group in Season 3, but was then cut in training camp.

That was her first year auditioning right?

21 hours ago, SiddG said:

No.  If a rookie makes SG they still have to make the team and are considered an alternate on SG if they do.

On 3/5/2020 at 8:05 PM, BluegrassDCCFan said:

There was a video posted of a GUY doing the Thunderstruck Choreo that was pretty good.  I can't seem to find it 😞

Turningtrickssince96 on instagram.

Why did they change salons so many times?

Why did they change boot companies?

2 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Turningtrickssince96 on instagram.

Thanks.  That's not the one I was talking about.  The one I was talking about is a white guy.

I was wondering if the rookies keep the pink outfits after they are cut?