Type keyword(s) to search

Grand Hotel - General Discussion

• Start Topic

The trailer didn't really do much for me.  I watched the first season (maybe the whole first season--maybe only part of it) of the original Spanish version and this trailer kind of hides what the major hook of the show was initially IF it follows the original.  (And part of its charm was that it took place in the past.  Having it be contemporary kind of ruins the charm of it.)

But I've liked Eva Longoria as a producer so I'll wait to see if the reviews are promising.

I absolutely LOVE the original Spanish "Gran Hotel", so much that I've seen it three times. It's so gorgeously shot and the early 1900s settings really work for the plot. Electric lighting was new. Transportation and communication were slow. Women were so limited in the lives they could choose. Divorce was nearly impossible in Spain. DNA analysis wasn't a thing; even fingerprinting was a  technique known only to the well-informed. Plus the lead actor is soooo attractive.

I'm not sure how that's going to translate to a contemporary show. It seems like it will have to be changed so much as to be a significantly different story, in which case why not give it a different name? But I like an intriguing drama in any era so I'm going to try it and see if it's good.

On 5/16/2018 at 9:19 PM, Irlandesa said:

I watched the first season (maybe the whole first season--maybe only part of it) of the original Spanish version and this trailer kind of hides what the major hook of the show was initially IF it follows the original.  (And part of its charm was that it took place in the past.  Having it be contemporary kind of ruins the charm of it.)

You're missing out if you only watched the first season! The other two seasons are so good!

I personally loved the trailer. I love that it’s a trashy night time soap and doesn’t pretend to be anything else. It looks sexy and full of drama with beautiful scenery and that’s really all I wanted from the show. I can’t wait.

• Love 2
On 5/18/2018 at 5:27 PM, Enginerd said:

You're missing out if you only watched the first season! The other two seasons are so good!

Part of my problem was my favorite character, the most interesting, to me was Diego.  (And it's funny because I found myself drawn to Berlin on Money Heist, looked up the actor and was surprised/not surprised to find out it was the same actor who played Diego).  And the main couple bored me.

It will be interesting to see how much they adhere to the original.  Usually adaptations of Spanish-language telenovelas, when adapted, stick pretty closely to the original story except in the US.  Ugly Betty was totally different.  Jane the Virgin stuck to the basic premise but went very different with the characters. Queen of the South has been quite different so far.

(edited)

I was looking forward to this show after it was announced as an upcoming series on ABC. I kept wondering when it would start especially after it didn't even make it as a midsection replacement. I gathered from comments elsewhere online that this is an American interpretation of a Spanish series that aired a few years ago titled Gran Hotel. Viewers of that show who were looking forward to this one are pretty miffed saying what made the Spanish version so good seems to have been stripped from the American one.

The trailer and other promos for this ABC series kinda indicate why it was held back....

Edited by Jaded

I searched for a topic on this show before I started one and the original thread didn't come up in any of the 3 searches I did. I have noticed since the name change from PTV search results are wonky at times.

• Love 2

Very soapy but good enough for summer. I'm curious to know what happened to the chef/Dan's sister & who wants her dead. Lots of mustache twirling going on.

• Love 9
On 6/16/2019 at 12:40 AM, Jaded said:

Viewers of that show who were looking forward to this one are pretty miffed saying what made the Spanish version so good seems to have been stripped from the A

Ah yes, that's just what the American remakes do.  At least it sounds like the basic premise is there at the start.  Ugly Betty, which I enjoyed immensely, was a completely different show from its origin.

I'll check this out later when I have time.

• Love 1

I liked it and will continue to watch - but I hope they slow down the plot lines a little.  They threw a lot at the viewers for a one hour pilot show.  

The scenery is beautiful, though, and so are the people.  Lots and lots of pretty to look at!  🙂 

There's so many stories, it may be hard to keep track of them all, but it looks like a fun summer watch!  

• Love 5
(edited)

I was pleasantly surprised. I liked the pace, establishing the main relationships in the first half and then going for the soapy twists in the second. They weren't earth-shattering but for a pilot, it was a good thing. With all the info to take in, their familiar side helped getting into the show's atmosphere.  Info dump dialogues were unavoidable, nevertheless I've seen much worse this season and on shows with fewer characters and plotlines.

The characters all have a potential to be interesting. They had a personality, or little moments that fleshed them out, under the obvious tropes -like Alicia looking up, trying to hide she ogled at Danny. I feel there could be layers, if the writers decide to actually develop them. I liked the female characters, in particular. Alicia is nice but not blindly stupid *please stay this way, please stay this way* Ingrid is an interesting wild card and Yoli is feisty in a good way. Although Roselyn Sanchez/the actresses who play her daughters isn't far from another John McCook/Ron Moss situation, she's great in the role of the evil (or is she?) stepmother.

I thought at first that Danny was a cop undercover because of the shady dealings. He might be law enforcement anyway. Or maybe he's a real soldier, LOL.

He and Alicia were cute, as well as Jason's crush on Ingrid. I could even ship Yoli and the Vanilla Ice-meets-Robin-Thicke guy, LOL.

Edited by Happy Harpy
  • Love 7
(edited)

I loved this show!  The Eden Roc and Fountainbleau were my vacation spots pre kids, so I love seeing that!  I knew that new waiter was there for a purpose...looking forward to seeing how it plays out. I have t seen the original, so it’s all new to me. After this, I’ll watch that on Netflix. 

Edited by TV Diva Queen
because was and wasn't mean different things.
  • Love 4
(edited)

This seems like just the kind of prime time trashy soap that I love watching in the summer! Beautiful people in beautiful locations doing all kinds of shady things. I liked the pilot, and I think this could be a really fun show. Lots of plots twists in this episode, and I liked that they quickly set up a status quo, then started throwing plots twists into the mix, but nothing too enormous and crazy...yet. 

I love Demian Bichir so much, he is always so charming and likable, no matter how sketchy his character might turn out to be. And I am glad that the daughter told the groom about her step sister, I totally thought that as the sweet heroine of the show that she wouldn't! So they seem to be open to subverting and playing with some tropes, it will be interesting if they keep it up. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 9

This seems like a perfect trashy summer tv show full of gorgeous people in a beautiful setting with nonstop scheming - I love it! I mean it's only the first episode and we already got a dramatic fight at a wedding and someone pushed in the pool. Keep it up, show!

I also like that I recognize a few of the actors. I know Demián Bichir only from Weeds and the American adaptation of The Bridge so I'm excited to see him get all soapy. I recognized Arielle Kebbel from The Vampire Diaries so I hope we see more of her (even if she's really dead and we just see flashbacks). And Charlotte Grayson from Revenge!

I loved that El Rey was genuinely interested in Yoli. Too bad Lina had to get jealous/competitive and sleep with him. I was so glad that when Lina asked if Yoli was okay, she faked her out. Carolina is obviously used to being the one who gets all the attention so I would have been disappointed if Yoli forgave her immediately.

I knew that Danny was shady when we saw his interview for the job, but at least now we know why! I am ready for him to dig in and start poking around everyone's business. Since this is a soap, I expect he will fall in love with Alicia and then be conflicted when he finds out that someone in her family is the one who made Sky disappear. I know she told Gigi "everyone will know what your husband did," which is obviously suspicious but I wonder it will turn out to be something less cliche than having an affair.

• Love 6
(edited)
13 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I know Demián Bichir only from Weeds and the American adaptation of The Bridge

Same here, and Demián Bichir was my draw.

But soaps are not my thing—too much like real life drama, I guess. (Don't tell my daughter that I will be so glad when her wedding is over).

I might just read recaps to be able to say "Ah ha! I knew I was right!" when the pregnant maid and the rich son fall in love for reals. Regardless, y'all know a fake DNA test will happen.

Edited by shapeshifter
  • Love 1
On 5/18/2018 at 5:27 PM, Enginerd said:

Women were so limited in the lives they could choose.

Yes that really did drive Alicia's and Belen's (now Ingrid) stories and I suppose Alicia;s sister (who is not in this version),

21 hours ago, Happy Harpy said:

Although Roselyn Sanchez/the actresses who play her daughters isn't far from another John McCook/Ron Moss situation, she's great in the role of the evil (or is she?) stepmother.

I think Roselyn's character has potential to be a great gray to black character and the actress can pull if off.  Still I think they lost something by now have her be a step-mother rather than Alicia's actual mother.   There was some interesting tension that developed when Alicia had to wonder about her own mother.  Plus the actress who played the mother in the original  nailed the part as the elegant, crafty, antagonist usually in control.

That said, I think the show had a good start and has some potential.   The young couple had actual chemistry.   I think there will be some genuine mother-daughter tension between Rosalyn and Yoli.   Although Yoli really did not seem like an ugly duckling and had so much more personality than her sister (who might have been the weakest, two dimensional character in the premiere).

• Love 2

And badass Danny ended the episode with this:

"One of these people...did something to my sister.

And I'm gonna find them. And when I do...whoever it was...is gonna pay."

I think I'll stick around for a bit.

• Love 4

I thought this was a lot of fun, I think it will be a good summer soap. I think all the characters seem interesting and there are plenty of plots to keep things busy.

My own issue.....why didn't the hotel owner just tell his daughter he was selling the hotel because they were in debt? He had like ten chances and it would have shut her up (not that I dislike the daughter).

• Love 4
On 6/17/2019 at 10:29 PM, shapeshifter said:

Are soap operas and tella novellas generally this head spinningly crazy with plots?

First episodes?  Definitely. 

There was some awkward exposition when trying to describe the familial relationships in this episode but I was actually impressed how it managed to have this much plot and developed the characters in organic ways that weren't too expositiony in other ways. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, KaveDweller said:

My own issue.....why didn't the hotel owner just tell his daughter he was selling the hotel because they were in debt? He had like ten chances and it would have shut her up (not that I dislike the daughter).

I think it's because he's in debt with the mafia or whatever shady group Matteo is part of, and they're threatening his family so he can't tell. I liked, btw, how the writers revealed so early who was the bad guy. I just hope they won't go for GoodIsStupid-itis in order to make his schemes work out.

6 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

I might just read recaps to be able to say "Ah ha! I knew I was right!" when the pregnant maid and the rich son fall in love for reals. Regardless, y'all know a fake DNA test will happen.

I'm all in for the fake marriage becoming true trope. They remind me somehow of  my beloved JR Jr/Pamela from the Dallas reboot. They and Jason were also marked "love triangle somewhere along the way": Woobie Playboy vs Good Guy, + the Accidental (?) Schemer.

6 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I loved that El Rey was genuinely interested in Yoli. Too bad Lina had to get jealous/competitive and sleep with him. I was so glad that when Lina asked if Yoli was okay, she faked her out. Carolina is obviously used to being the one who gets all the attention so I would have been disappointed if Yoli forgave her immediately.

The pool pushing and Alicia having told the groom were my favorite moments.

4 hours ago, CCTC said:

I think Roselyn's character has potential to be a great gray to black character and the actress can pull if off.  Still I think they lost something by now have her be a step-mother rather than Alicia's actual mother. 

I think Roselyn Sanchez can, too. Gigi did sound scheming and heartless with the necklace thing but she and her husband seem to confide in one another. Hence, after Matteo's threats, it came to my mind that she wanted the wedding to happen at any cost because she was afraid for the children's lives. I watched the pilot on a whim, I haven't seen the original version -I didn't even know there was one.

• Love 4
On 6/18/2019 at 9:37 PM, shapeshifter said:

Oh, I hope they happen for real. And I hope they go for a fake marriage too as @Happy Harpy mentioned. Just bring on all the great cliches!

I loved this. A stupid, mindless, fun soap in the summer? That's the dream!

• Love 4

Liked it more than I thought I would.  I was really watching for Lincoln Younes' accent, since I used to watch him on Australia's "Home and Away " soap opera, and he did a fairly good job.  Gotta love those River Boys!

• Love 1
On 6/18/2019 at 10:59 PM, KaveDweller said:

Because...soaps

• Love 4

I really enjoyed this.. More than I expected and way more than ABC's other summer show with poppy Montgomery and a ton of Aussies doing trash American accents... I always love roselyn Sandra bullock" Sanchez.... But I did feel myself thinking who these characters were in the original and forecasting what might happen... So that was kinda hard for me... May. Of DVR but I'll Hulu this every week

• Love 2

S1.E2: Smokeshow

Gigi attempts to step in to save the hotel after El Rey's performance gets out of control; Danny's cover is blown by one of the hotel staffers; Ingrid's deception forces Javi to step up.

Promo:

Clip:

Original air date: 6/24/19

• Useful 1

Having seen (and loved) Gran Hotel on Netflix, I just knew the American version would trash the story.  We're only 1 episode in, but it was similar enough to the original and surprisingly,  didn't hate it. Yet--give it time, though.  LOL.  

There's also a Mexican version on Netflix that is not as good as the original, though that may have to do with the casting.   Ramon Campos produces some entertaining programs:  Velvet and it's sequel, Cable Girls, Morocco: Love in Times of War, High Seas.

I thought Bichir's character was supposed to be sharp. Why in God's name would he do this, which will only cause more animosity:

"And, amor, it's time to officially recognize all your hard work.
So, if you will accept, I would like to make you Vice President of PR and Events."

• LOL 1
53 minutes ago, preeya said:

I thought Bichir's character was supposed to be sharp. Why in God's name would he do this, which will only cause more animosity:

"And, amor, it's time to officially recognize all your hard work.
So, if you will accept, I would like to make you Vice President of PR and Events."

ETA: Doesn't being the wife of the owner carry more weight than any VP title?

Well, I guess we know how El Reys last house caught on fire! 

Poor Yoli, I dont get why everyone acts like she is some hideous troll, she is really quite pretty, but I guess in a less over the top glamorous way as her mom or sister, so she gets left in the shadows. 

Danny is lucky that his buddy on staff seems sympathetic to his sisters disappearance, because he kind of sucks at being a spy. His sister seems like she might have been up to some shady stuff and bit off more than she could chew. Was the death of the mom not really a heart attack but...MURDER?!? He and Alicia do have chemistry, and I kind of like that he has something on his side now.

I like how close Alicia and her brother are. I really want to know what the deal is with his leg. Was it really cancer? Then why does his father blame himself. 

This is the kind of trashy ridiculous summer fun that I can totally get behind.

• Love 8

I'm a huge fan of the original Spanish version and was skeptical about the remake, largely because so much of the original's charm comes from the period setting, and I knew once they started developing it as a modern day, Miami-set take that that would be lost. The fact that Eva Longoria is also a fan of the original (and the producers of this show are also the creators of the original) made me a little more excited, but then the trailers hit and...yeah. I was not a fan of the trailers at all, especially the first one. So I lowered my expectations accordingly.

Well, I didn't dislike the pilot, and after last night's episode I can say that I'm officially pleasantly surprised. Both episodes have held my interest; that's a big deal to me because I'm obviously already familiar with the plotline, so what's holding my interest is what these writers are doing and not watching something I already watched play out years ago. A good sign.

So far, Javi's my favorite character, which surprises me for the same reason it doesn't surprise me, if that makes sense, because Javier was my favorite on the original show. For that reason, I figured Javi would be the one I'd be the hardest on (that is, that I would constantly be making unfavorable comparisons to the original), but instead I'm totally charmed by him. The writers and actor have done a great job keeping some of the essentials of the character while adding new elements like the prosthetic leg. And, of course, he's got some of the best lines/reactions.

I'm also impressed by some of the other little touches that I didn't expect. For example, instead of simply having Javi accept Ingrid's lie so they could all move onto the next plot point, the writers worked a little harder for it and showed us his questioning of her and how she'd already gathered the necessary information ahead of time. A small thing, perhaps, but important in showing that Javi's not a naive moron and Ingrid's capable of more intelligent scheming than just attaching herself to the nearest rich guy and hoping for the best.

The show's also delivering on what I was hoping for -- a scene here and there that nods to the original (Danny/Alicia's pool scene in the pilot, for example, and then one of Mateo's scenes last night).

Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time warming up to Danny/Alicia. The chemistry's there, but right now he's just manipulating her.

And there are some other things that took me out of the show (clumsy scenes like Danny having his meltdown at Sky's locker before making sure that Jason had actually left the room -- come on, writers...there were better ways to get Jason from Point A to Point B).

But, overall...not bad. Really not bad. I'm going to keep watching.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, preeya said:

I thought Bichir's character was supposed to be sharp.

It sounds like the actor can be good, but so far in this show, I think his character is the weakest link.  He kind of drags down his scenes and does not seem that compelling with his woe is me act or when he is looking starry eyed at his younger wife.  Rosalyn has much more of a presence and I am thinking she will soon be the driving force behind the hotel (similar to the Mother in the original) and be manipulating things behind the scenes.   Will be interesting to see her cross paths and tangle with Matteo.  

• Love 2
4 hours ago, preeya said:

Because it will bring soapy goodness? It's kind of a good excuse...so far, LOL. Later in the season, it won't hold. Here, I took it as a kind of exposition/placing the pieces on the chessboard. I also thought it was stupid of him to refuse Alicia's idea because of his beef with El Rey...but having just gotten rid of insufferably noisy party neighbors I was so on board with the pettiness and completely on his side :)) Moreover, Roselyn Sanchez's face when Gigi realized El Rey wouldn't be out was gold.

My favorite part of the episode was Javi and Alicia as siblings. Their relationship rings true. This show is doing good so far with its "good" guys. I don't know if anyone remembers the 90s soap Savannah, but the good guys were so galactically stupid I was actively rooting for the villains. Nothing of the sort here. Anyway, the bar scene was my favorite. I liked how Javi called Alicia out about being ridiculous. Imo, the writers use efficiently Alicia's klutzy side to bring a humorous side to her character yet they don't overdo it, not falling into the trap of "look, she can't be a Mary Sue since she can't pour her own ketchup !". 

It also seems that Matteo is a little bit more than a mustache-twirling villain.

Bring on Javi and Ingrid and bring it now. The "we totally had sex" scene cracked me up. Just the right amount of cheese for me. Poor Jason was Ser Jorah level of friendzoned.  I still find Alicia and Danny sweet although I agree that it's high time he does something in her interest to show he isn't just using her.
When Danny proved so inept at investigating, I thought he couldn't be law enforcement. Then I remembered I watched The Enemy Within and its Federal Bureau of Incompetence and I thought, maybe his being inept is a clue that he's a cop. So the jury's still out.

2 hours ago, northboundtrain said:

(clumsy scenes like Danny having his meltdown at Sky's locker before making sure that Jason had actually left the room -- come on, writers...there were better ways to get Jason from Point A to Point B).

Definitely, this was a low point re: writing.  It's a good thing hat Jason know his secret, though. Looking forward to that bromance.

Gigi's speech to Lina about Yoli feeling underestimated rang quite weird considering she wasn't able to compliment Yoli about anything in her (lovely) appearance earlier. Maybe the writers kinda forgot, maybe it's part of the character's blindness to her own faults, maybe Gigi finally realized what she was doing. Let's see which it is.

Mrs P has a husband! And they're adorb. Will the seemingly non-dysfunctional family end up being the craziest in the end?

Character-wise, Lina is the weakest link for me. She's just the entitled rich girl and vapid love antagonist. Nevertheless, I feel that the actress is doing an excellent job with a thankless role and humanizes her whenever she can.

• Love 2

Haven't had Chance to watch the episode yet.. Been a busy bee.. But I have enjoyed the recaps and comments here... I do have a question.. Wondering if Jason and Alicia/Javier have had any meaningful interactions.. I only ask because their counterparts on the original did have a special relationship but I don't know if they've hinted at it here... I saw nothing about that part of the character in the pilot.. Tho I did see other parts.. So just wondering 

1 hour ago, Happy Harpy said:

My favorite part of the episode was Javi and Alicia as siblings. Their relationship rings true. This show is doing good so far with its "good" guys. I don't know if anyone remembers the 90s soap Savannah, but the good guys were so galactically stupid I was actively rooting for the villains. Nothing of the sort here. Anyway, the bar scene was my favorite. I liked how Javi called Alicia out about being ridiculous. Imo, the writers use efficiently Alicia's klutzy side to bring a humorous side to her character yet they don't overdo it, not falling into the trap of "look, she can't be a Mary Sue since she can't pour her own ketchup !". 

They were adorable together last night. That bit with the menu was great, as was his imitation of Santiago's Alicia-worship. Everything Javi is definitely the highlight of the show for me going forward.

I also like your point about Alicia's awkwardness not being too OTT.

41 minutes ago, UNOSEZ said:

Haven't had Chance to watch the episode yet.. Been a busy bee.. But I have enjoyed the recaps and comments here... I do have a question.. Wondering if Jason and Alicia/Javier have had any meaningful interactions.. I only ask because their counterparts on the original did have a special relationship but I don't know if they've hinted at it here... I saw nothing about that part of the character in the pilot.. Tho I did see other parts.. So just wondering 

I honestly can't remember, so if there's been any interaction, it hasn't been meaningful. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I like how close Alicia and her brother are. I really want to know what the deal is with his leg. Was it really cancer? Then why does his father blame himself. 

I could be wrong, but I got the impression that he changed his story about his leg with each person he slept with to seem more sympathetic. My guess is that it was caused through some reckless accident through either his own fault or his father’s. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Happy Harpy said:

Savannah is still one of my favourite soups. Too bad it didn't last long. Jamie Luner and Ray Wise were hilarious in it.  

• Love 3

Man, I love this show. I'm just so afraid it's gonna go the way of Jane the Virgin though, which I adored for like 5 eps and then it just took such a quick nosedive and was unwatchable.

I'm with those loving the Alicia/Javi relationship and just Javi in general. 

I am so in on Ingrid/Javi already so I hope that's where the writers plan on going. Was this story in the original? If so, did they end up together?

I rolled when Alicia ran into the column. I thought I wouldn't like Alicia but so far they're doing such a good job with her. I even like her and Danny together and I almost never like the obvious ship.

I'm pleasantly surprised they had Jason find out about Danny so quickly. I like it and I look forward to seeing where it goes.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, skotnikov said:

Savannah is still one of my favourite soups. Too bad it didn't last long. Jamie Luner and Ray Wise were hilarious in it.  

If I remember correctly, at least during the first season, actually had a pretty defined story line planned a head of the time.  It was not just throwing things at the wall to see what stuck which is what Melrose Place seemed to do (often well).  It had a few over the top Melrose Place moments, but I thought it had potential for some long-term drama.  Someone had taken the time to plan for the future, which sadly was not long.  It also had pre-CSI George Eads.

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am so in on Ingrid/Javi already so I hope that's where the writers plan on going. Was this story in the original? If so, did they end up together?

Spoiler

If she tried to play Javi it was short-lived and early on (I don't remember them as a potential couple).  The Ingrid character, Belen, mostly tried to play the head housekeeper's son, Jason.  He was genuinely in love with her and she evolved from a gray character to straight villainess.  She and Jason's (Andre? in the original) mother were constantly at odds.  The mother in the original, also in charge of staff,  was widowed and very aware of social status and people being in their proper place.  She also followed a fashion style that Mrs. Danvers would have loved.

Javi had a series of bad relationships throughout the original, 

[Regardless of how the original played out, there are enough differences where they don't seem to tied to the original, so it would not surprise me if they went a complete different direction with Javi/Ingrid in this version. Plus much of the direction of Belen's original story, as a unmarried pregnant maid circa 1900 would not make as much sense now.]  

Edited by CCTC
  • Love 1

Gigi: You'd better be looking at porn if you're not looking at me.

Ingrid: I'm not looking for you to be a dad or anything. There's just a lot of expenses with pregnancy.
Javi: One small hiccup. Um, I live here for free, I get a lot of free stuff, but I don't exactly have money.
Ingid: Are you serious?
Javi: I can get you unlimited popcorn shrimp at the pool bar.
Ingrid: ...
Javi: Are you not a shrimp person?

Carolina: That's totally your color!
Yoli: Mami, please tell my ho bag sister that I don't care what she thinks.
Gigi: I am getting a little tired of this. Her fiancé just left her. Be nice.
Yoli: Her fiancé left her because she's a nasty slut who banged El Rey the night before her wedding.
Carolina: I know I hurt you. But I would do anything for your forgiveness. Anything. Just name it.
Yoli: Okay. Give yourself bangs.
[Carolina gasps]
Gigi: Within reason, Yolanda.
Yoli: She said anything.

Danny: slow us down? I'm not the one who spends half the day posting pics of my corgi.
Paul: Dolly is a beautiful dog, and she brings people joy!

Carolina: Yoli, look! I got bangs!
Yoli: No, you didn't. You got a blowout. It looks better.
Carolina: The point is I changed my hair for you. Now you have to forgive me.

• Love 1