Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

Bethenny in Puerto Rico showed her good side, her depth. Bethenny back in New York showed her shallow, bitchy side. *sigh* I, too, think she was being insulting with her single, childless, no career comment, even if it was the truth. You can absolutely insult someone and speak nothing but the truth. If someone is 5'1", weighs 300 pounds, and showers only twice a month, and I say, "She's short, fat, and smelly," I haven't said anything untrue, but I've certainly been insulting.

Luanne –  Bless her heart (as we say in the South), she's delusional. Liza Minnelli praised that voice? Oh, please.  And her musical fellow is either delusional along with her or playing her for a fool. Tony Bennett shouldn't be mentioned in the same paragraph as Luanne. She doesn't sing in the same key he does, mainly because she can't find a key and stay in it.  Then the fellow says, "I don't think the voice matters." I nearly snorted my coffee through my poor nasal passages. I was reminded of Kim Zolciak who, when the singing teacher she hired tried to teach her, said, "I don't need to know music. I'm a singer." So much delusion. Also so much no-talent (both of them).

Ramona –  That "LuMan" wasn't funny the first 700 times it was pulled out. It still isn't. I roundly dislike Luanne, but I hate that nickname.

Sonja – Good grief. So instead of cleaning the dog mess on the sofa cushion, she just turns over the cushion? I wonder how many times she's done that. Cushions have only so many sides, y'know.  And then she paints over the bird crap instead of cleaning the patio furniture before painting? Ugh. That'll be a long-lasting paint job. *sarcasm*

Carole – I know writing is hard, but you don't get to call yourself a writer unless you write something once in a while. I'm not terribly bothered by her glottal T speech pattern, though. I hear it a lot. It's not nearly as annoying to me as vocal fry. :) YMMV of course.

Dorinda – So Tom should never borrow that same yacht again for another party? I guess if he'd hired a particular party space for the engagement party that space would also be forever off-limits? Frankly, I think she'd had (as always when liquor is available) too much to drink and flew off the handle, off the rails, and off any kind of logic It's her default drunk Dorinda position. 

Edited by WordsWordsWords
forgot to say something, didn't want to make new post
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Exactly. They are both in somewhat tenuous relationships, don't have kids, and don't have jobs that require a lot of their time and attention. Those are three big things to have in common with someone. Also Carole is friends with Scott and how Tins met him, which is a big thing. 

Several months ago I met a lady who has the same interests as I do, is retired as I am, is married to a husband who is still working as mine is, and has no children like me. It also turns out our husbands know each other professionally. We bonded instantly. I have other friends who are married with kids, single with no kids, married or single and still working, etc. To meet someone who has somewhat the same interests and living situation is not all that common, especially if you don't have children as well. Add grandchildren in the mix of your friends with children, and for someone without, their constant talking about them is boring AF. Not having to listen to every single thing a grandchild does as if no other kid has ever done the same thing is a gift in itself. Lol.

I might add as someone mentioned upthread, not having children is very attractive to many men. You would not believe how many people told my hubby how lucky he is that I don't have children, as they juggle blended families and exs of their significant others. 

Sorry, Bethenny is an ass looking for reasons to explain why Carole/Tinsley became friends all while forgetting that she has a daughter, Heather has 2 kids and Carole didn't hesitate to be friends with either of them. For some reason, Bethenny just doesn't want to admit that Carole/Tinsley enjoy each others company, much like she/Carole did. IMO, Bethenny does not like her friends having other friends, she hates to share anything/anyone. 

• Love 14
9 hours ago, TexasGal said:

I will have nightmares thinking about what a blue light would show at Morgan Manor.

**shudder**

9 hours ago, sasha206 said:

I enjoyed that bit of Beth gossip; and he probably is an "operator" as she said.  He may have loved Carole, but I would not be surprised if his motive wasn't entirely pure there either.  But Beth seems to enjoy shaming people.  Didn't she also comment on the amount Ramona gave, as if it was paltry?  She threw some shade on the dollar amounts.  I applaud her for what she is doing in PR but not everyone has the financial means she does.  

You've hit on the core of Bethenny's personality. She's an insufferable know-it-all who only seems happy if someone else is wrong. 

8 hours ago, SoTheresThat said:

Ramona is such an asshole.

This is yet another universally acknowledged truth. 

As for Bethenny v. Carole, I'm neutral. They're both pretty horrible for different reasons.

• Love 15

I loved Carole's blog and I hope she keeps writing them. 

During all these conversations about Tinsley being somehow ungrateful for staying at Gray Gardens (she wasn't), it must have been so hard for her not to break the fourth wall and say that she only stayed there as a plot contrivance for the show. 

As far as Adam, maybe he couldn't afford to go to PR on his own dime and/or had other work commitments. I can't hate him for that, especially because of his other charitable endeavors in South America. 

• Love 18
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Agree - I think this all has to do with Adam not jealousy.

I have an ex that I almost see as my family.  We spent 100 years together in our formative years.  I wouldn't want anyone to publicly badmouth him - that to me, would not be a real friend of mine.  So I totally get Carole being defensive on Adam's behalf and defending him - like she does all her friends.  However Adam may have treated Carole or is treating her now - that's between them.  I mean, I understand it's public knowledge, but I personally couldn't give a crap because you can't really understand people's personal relationships when we're only shown like 5% of it.  It's not like Luann and Tom where she desperately wanted it to be on everyone's lips and was trying so hard to sell the story (not that I really care about that either tbh).

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

As fun as the "minor success as a caterer" line is, and it's a great line, it's the sort of line that betrays Carole's rage at having her foibles and loss of status mentioned. Guys, as of right now, Beth is running a fairly successful business and charity and Carole is... shilling donuts in a costume sun dress. Now, in the grand scheme of things it can be argued Carole is more successful or Bethenny is more successful - to me it's a bit apples and oranges- but right now Carole has been down swinging while Bethenny is still moving g up the curve. I don' think Carole is doing herself any favors here.

I agree, and while I do like Carole, I don't think this is a good look for her.  

Carole may have been a very successful journalist/producer/writer whatever she was exactly, but she's starting to remind me of Grandpa Simpson and his "In nineteen hundred ...." stories.  We get it Carole, back when there was no internet or cable tv, and gas was 35 cents a gallon, you were visiting war torn places and reporting back. That was good, but please stop reminding us of that every week because it's starting to make you look like the career woman version of Sonja. That was then, this is now.  Now, you're a 50 year old "girl" who lives in NYC and wears false eyelashes.  

She was, at least from what we saw on tv, a very supportive friend to Bethenny back when they were tight.  I can understand why she's pissed at some of the things Beth has said about her because she, herself, doesn't play that way. But if she was paying attention, she would have seen that that is pretty much Bethenny's personality, warts and all, and eventually, if you do something that she doesn't like, you're going to get it, too-- Bethenny is very direct and she doesn't pull any punches. It seems like everyone else can see that, why couldn't Carole?

For Bethenny's part, perhaps she is hurt that Carole didn't share her passion for helping in PR. Or was pissed that she traded her in for a shiny new friend. Or that she feels somewhat betrayed by Carole that she identifies Ramona as a friend when Bethenny sees Ramona as someone who was so awful to her. We haven't heard from Bethenny on why, but I hope we do.

I am holding out some hope for their friendship. I hope they can work it out.

• Love 8
(edited)
4 hours ago, film noire said:

What is this madness that Tinsley has achieved nothing?!!

Your entire post was so exciting I really had to force myself to read it all before clicking the heart.  Loved it

Also, every time the editors show Luann singing "Money Can't buy you Claa, asss."  I am HYSTERICAL.  I love it.  And I think I mean that unironically.

I kind of have a hate on for anyone who tells anyone else to stop singing.  If you don't like it, move away and don't listen.  Singing makes people happy.  People (apparently, allegedly) pay to hear Luann sing and do cabaret, whatever that may be - more power to her and them.  It makes her happy, it makes them happy, it makes me laugh (shrugs shoulders).  I think anyone and everyone should sing, whether they can carry a tune or not.  As long as it's like, not in someone's house where they don't want to hear it.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 18
(edited)
23 hours ago, noveltylibrary said:

she really is scary to look at and i love that Bethenny is getting on her nerves.

I think Carole looks great with whatever work she's had done - and clearly consulted with a stylist  - love her new hip rocker look (it's my own style) and I think she carried it well. 

Now that I've said the nice thing -- - I do think whatever work she has had has gone straight to her head. Her ego seems to be off the charts now. Wonder if Adam broke up with her because he didn't want to be in love triangle: him, carol and carols ego. 

Edited by lilsadone
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, thesupremediva1 said:

This was the first thing that jumped into my mind last night. Talk about revising history. Maybe Tinsley should tell Sonja to "Get a hobby." Maybe that would ring a few of B's bells.

If you are someone's friend, and you say they have no career, well... you're either angling to be enemies with them or you were never friends to begin with. 

I was in a sad little minority, many years ago, who sided with Jill in the Jill/Bethenny fight. I found Bethenny cold, dismissive, ungrateful, and I hated the fact that she basically ignored Jill during Bobby's cancer scare. I was silly enough to blame Luann for killing that friendship mid-season. Now I see that it was B all along. She can't have friends. She enjoys tearing down other women.

The disgusting way she yelled at Tinsley, and then yelled at her again for daring to raise her voice - I think Bryn gets treated better. If you talk nonstop over someone, that someone will have to raise his or her  voice to be heard above you. Bethenny has screamed more and louder than anyone there, except maybe Ramona. Lu and Beth telling her to be quiet was just... disgusting. Sonja has lied about Tinsley and said vicious things over and over again. Tinsley would have to be a MORON to be friends with her. And Sonja has not even apologized, so Tins doesn't even have reason to be fake-cordial with her. She's mad and rightly so.

How Tinsley ever managed to somehow apologize to Gray Gardens again makes my head spin. Bethenny really shouldn't be on the show. Andy caters to her and she's too far above reproach. After the pattern demonstrated by Heather, Kristen, and Jules, it's painfully clear that anyone who dares go against B and, in the process, make her look bad (most of which she earns and deserves) gets the boot so Beth can preserve her image. Gross.

Also, quit rewriting history we watched. If the party and the gift card weren't enough of a thank you for Gray Gardens, nothing will be. Sonja is the Kenny Bania of RHNYC. THAT'S THE THANK YOU. YOU DON'T GET A MILLION OF THEM. No more thank-yous for you! You didn't do anyone a "favor" or "give them a leg up" if you perform a kindness and want to lord it over someone forever. You're an opportunistic, tit-for-tat asshole is what you are. And the longer Bethenny fights for Sonja, the more transparent she becomes. Sonja wanted to start a prosecco business and B nearly hung her in the town square. But nasty lies about Tinsley and her boyfriend? That's cool with B, I guess - look at how she's going after Adam.

Bravo, all of this and name dropping Kenny Bania, well look at you @thesupremediva1! Well done.

What I think is interesting is Bethenny's highlight reel of the PR work, I mean how could Bethenny look bad ever again after that sequence? Well we didn't have to wait long. Rut roh, cut to a dinner where Bethenny is off the rails coooockoooo : telling others not to yell? The whole puppet thing?  I found that so interesting and telling that maybe she is not so untouchable after all. They could have shown that dinner out of sequence and NOT in the PR episode, but they did. Bethenny's apple may be bruised, she was exposed last night for what she was, is and forever will be. She's just awful. 

• Love 17
28 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Also, every time the editors show Luann singing "Money Can't buy you Claa, asss."  I am HYSTERICAL.  I love it.  And I think I mean that unironically.

I laugh too and I always think of Kathleen Turner when she was on Friends as Chandler Bing's dad (pretending to be in drag), same voice.

What do we think will be in Lu's set list for her cabaret show...Steam Heat, Funny Valentine, I't's a Quarter to Three...plus one of the cool hip songs the kids are singing like something from Taylor Swift plus something she used to sing to her kids when they were little.  So many choices.

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

If footing the bill on a vacation is a gift, then it's a fucking gift. Neither Bethenny nor Dennis have any right to expect or demand anything in return because that's not a gift. It's a trade or a contract. It would be nice if all friendships could be perfectly reciprocal, but they can't. And neither can gift giving. If Bethenny expected that Adam reciprocate in some way then she either needs to say that upfront or stop offering to pay for shit. If Adam couldn't financially swing it to go on the trip, then he couldn't. Let's be honest, Bethenny was shading him for not being charitable in the exact way that she wanted. He might have given money in an amount that he could afford to part with to BStrong, the Red Cross, or another charity. He could have donated blood. Ultimately she doesn't care if he gave or donated in some other way. She only cares if it was for her thing.

That's my issue with Bethenny's critique of Adam. She's mad that he was not charitable for her charity. Adam's circumstances are not her circumstances. She's friends with Andy. He gave money, but he wasn't in PR with her distributing money because Andy's circumstances aren't hers either. Tinsley and Ramona gave money too. She didn't bitch at them about with her. She bitches about Adam because she thinks he should be grateful that the wonderful Bethenny Frankel is giving him an opportunity to be the photographer for BStrong charity work. How fucking magnanimous,

This is very Jill Zarin like pettiness from her. "I did for you. Now you owe me and has to be the way I say." What Bethenny is doing in PR is wonderful, but this shit shows that she's still not a particularly empathetic or generous person in her core.

I don't even like Adam.

Back when I first heard of the fearsome foursome vacationing together my first thought was Bethenny and Dennis would have to pay someone to vacation with them because they are such bloody blowhards.  

I really don't think Bethenny cared about whether or not Adam went to Houston.  I do think as many have pointed out that Adam had been on the receiving end of three five star resort vacations and maybe he could humor Bethenny and her ego.  I began to wonder if perhaps if Adam said yes to Houston, it would start a chain of appearances.  Adam may also not necessarily agree with Bethenny's methods or care to be around her for extended periods of time serving her. I think Carole may be a tad bit overprotective of Adam.  Last season Bethenny was puzzled by their relationship, Adam moving out instead of making a deeper commitment.   

Carole seems to be more steamed that Bethenny contacted Adam without her knowledge.  That of course is its own level of weird.

It is almost as if it was so much easier when everyone just talked about Tom.  

Geez today we learned Luann caught Tom in bed with another woman right before the Reunion filmed effectively ending their marriage, a pre-Count Luann dated Keith Hernandez and it is almost miraculous Carole's blog is bypassing all these tidbits of gossip.  

• Love 12

Was it my imagination or was Tinsley wearing the same sleeveless sparkly black dress (with white collar, naturally) during both the party and the TH shown during the party?  If I wasnt hallucinating, is this the first time that has happened on a RH ahow?

Maybe her wardrobe allowance has taken a hit...

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Vanderboom said:

You've hit on the core of Bethenny's personality. She's an insufferable know-it-all who only seems happy if someone else is wrong. 

When you are a hammer everything looks like a nail.  Bethenny has to be right, first and best all of the time.

If Adam thought he would help Bethenny in some way at another time with photos I bet once he saw that scene with her bad mouthing him he probably re thought helping...obviously once you say no to Bethenny you are done, the door is closed.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

If footing the bill on a vacation is a gift, then it's a fucking gift. Neither Bethenny nor Dennis have any right to expect or demand anything in return because that's not a gift. It's a trade or a contract. It would be nice if all friendships could be perfectly reciprocal, but they can't. And neither can gift giving. If Bethenny expected that Adam reciprocate in some way then she either needs to say that upfront or stop offering to pay for shit. If Adam couldn't financially swing it to go on the trip, then he couldn't. Let's be honest, Bethenny was shading him for not being charitable in the exact way that she wanted. He might have given money in an amount that he could afford to part with to BStrong, the Red Cross, or another charity. He could have donated blood. Ultimately she doesn't care if he gave or donated in some other way. She only cares if it was for her thing.

That's my issue with Bethenny's critique of Adam. She's mad that he was not charitable for her charity. Adam's circumstances are not her circumstances. She's friends with Andy. He gave money, but he wasn't in PR with her distributing money because Andy's circumstances aren't hers either. Tinsley and Ramona gave money too. She didn't bitch at them about with her. She bitches about Adam because she thinks he should be grateful that the wonderful Bethenny Frankel is giving him an opportunity to be the photographer for BStrong charity work. How fucking magnanimous,

This is very Jill Zarin like pettiness from her. "I did for you. Now you owe me and has to be the way I say." What Bethenny is doing in PR is wonderful, but this shit shows that she's still not a particularly empathetic or generous person in her core.

I don't even like Adam.

Sorry but no way.  If someone took me on vacation and asked me later on to help out with a charity...then you help.   In fact, they shouldn’t even have to ask.  

• Love 19
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Sorry, Bethenny is an ass looking for reasons to explain why Carole/Tinsley became friends all while forgetting that she has a daughter, Heather has 2 kids and Carole didn't hesitate to be friends with either of them. For some reason, Bethenny just doesn't want to admit that Carole/Tinsley enjoy each others company, much like she/Carole did. IMO, Bethenny does not like her friends having other friends, she hates to share anything/anyone. 

Bethenny pointed out what Carole and Tinsley have in common, just as I pointed out what a friend that I bonded with quickly and I have in common. Carole has friends who have children, just as I have friends who have children. Most people have friends who do not have lives who exactly mirror theirs, or friends whose life circumstances change over time. It isn't that deep or complicated. But those who dislike Bethenny will make it out to be just that. Lol. 

And I am sure both Carole and Tinsley are enjoying the fact that they have a friend at their respective ages who are unencumbered by children. I certainly do, and it isn't something you necessarily understand unless you are one of those people. Doesn't mean I don't love my friends who have kids, or the kids themselves. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Sonja is only "harmless" because she has no money or resources and is generally incompetent, but Sonja has never intended to be harmless. She's intended to cause lots of fucking harm. All of the stories that she fed to Page 6--what were those supposed to do? All of her shitty muttered comments about sleeping with Tom and Dorinda doing drugs--what did she think that would do to her friends? When she went after Kristen for answering a reporter's question--what did she think that would do to Kristen? What about when she tried to defraud people in her movie deal? Sonja is only harmless because she's bad at pulling off her schemes, but never forget that she has a big bowl of Go Fuck Yourself Flakes every morning.

Sonja is a liar, an asshole, and a user. It's why she got into that Tipsy Girl mess. It's why she'll rummage through her host's closets. It's why she had 10 million unpaid interns. And it's why she's broke and on this show.

cdn1.theodysseyonline.com&s=4&h=884b786a

Come on in for a hug, dammit!   YES THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS!

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Bethenny pointed out what Carole and Tinsley have in common, just as I pointed out what a friend that I bonded with quickly and I have in common. Carole has friends who have children, just as I have friends who have children. Most people have friends who do not have lives who exactly mirror theirs, or friends whose life circumstances change over time. It isn't that deep or complicated. But those who dislike Bethenny will make it out to be just that. Lol. 

And I am sure both Carole and Tinsley are enjoying the fact that they have a friend at their respective ages who are unencumbered by children. I certainly do, and it isn't something you necessarily understand unless you are one of those people. Doesn't mean I don't love my friends who have kids, or the kids themselves. 

I get what you are saying but I don't think this holds water with Carole/Tinsley. They became friends while working together, just like Bethenny/Carole became friends. That their friendships moved beyond the work place is a direct result from them getting to know each other at work where their marriage status or if they have children doesn't come into play. Bethenny has a bee in her bonnet about Carole, be it because Adam turned the great all powerful Bethenny down or because Carole didn't have enough time to wash B's feet, the fight started with Bethenny coming for Carole, not the other way around. Also, Bethenny wasn't pointing out what Carole/Tinsley have in common as much as she pointing out what she/Carole don't have in common even though Carole has been her good old side kick for years now.

Carole's blogs reflect things we have yet to see/hear on the show but Carole already knows what Bethenny said about her and this is why her blogs are so OTT about Bethenny. I can't wait until to hear more. I hope they burn each other to a crisp, they deserve it after the nasty games they have played on the other women, mainly Jules.

• Love 11
(edited)
2 hours ago, thesupremediva1 said:

This was the first thing that jumped into my mind last night....

(snip only for space)

beautiful post -- killed it!

stanwyck 2.gif

Edited by film noire
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

This is if you believe Carole's side of it. 

Bethenny has repeatedly stated that everyone who goes down there, does so on their own dime. That way all donations truly go to the people. Maybe she found another photographer who was willing to do it. Bethenny does have connections; she probably just thought of Adam first for Carole's sake. 

I think deep down Carole knows B was right about Adam, but won't admit it. So she's lashing out. 

I think Bethenny's trying to say that CAROLE changed. It's not that Bethenny is casting Carole aside for not having kids. It's that when Carole met up with Tinsley, their similar life stages caused them to bond more. I can see it. Especially because they were dating friends. They became a pretty tight foursome. B works hard and spends a lot of off time with Brynn, so I think it's only natural that they drifted apart. 

I don't think it was meant to be a negative commentary toward EITHER woman, just that this is the way things often happen in life. 

ITA!!!

Carol is butt hurt about Adam!

Carol does seem to be a "one friend at a time" person. Watching her sit there and LOUD whisper about "rented" Frenchie, Born to Be Wild, etc. I side Bethenney - I couldn't sit there and pretend everyone at the table didn't hear what they were saying about the person sitting right next to me. Makes you just as much of an asshole as the ones LOUD whispering not to speak up. At least Bethenney has the nads to say it to your face.  By the way, Tinsley agreed with everything Bethenney said about her....Carol was the only one disagreeing. 

AND Carol's blog with insinuation that Bethenney was hitting on Adam. Writer-girl should be taking that anger out on her "rented" Adam.

• Love 15
(edited)
15 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I get what you are saying but I don't think this holds water with Carole/Tinsley. They became friends while working together, just like Bethenny/Carole became friends. That their friendships moved beyond the work place is a direct result from them getting to know each other at work where their marriage status or if they have children doesn't come into play. Bethenny has a bee in her bonnet about Carole, be it because Adam turned the great all powerful Bethenny down or because Carole didn't have enough time to wash B's feet, the fight started with Bethenny coming for Carole, not the other way around. Also, Bethenny wasn't pointing out what Carole/Tinsley have in common as much as she pointing out what she/Carole don't have in common even though Carole has been her good old side kick for years now.

Carole's blogs reflect things we have yet to see/hear on the show but Carole already knows what Bethenny said about her and this is why her blogs are so OTT about Bethenny. I can't wait until to hear more. I hope they burn each other to a crisp, they deserve it after the nasty games they have played on the other women, mainly Jules.

We will have to agree to disagree. The friend and I who found out we have much in common met through playing a sport we both love. Our friendship developed from that, just as Carole's and Tinsley's developed after they met on the show. Not all that deep or complicated. 

I just read Carole's blog and was not impressed. I have been a Carole fan up to this year, but find her to be very petty and unhappy this season, which seems to stem from her lack of a relationship with Adam. And sorry Carole, you have not been a writer for the last few years. It makes me wonder if the show set up Carole with the Cosmo gig, so that she can continue to call herself a writer. I googled the article which was very short and revolved around her running the marathon. Frankly I could have written that article (as anyone here could have) other than I have never ran a marathon. It was very light and fluffy, which is Cosmo's style and why I stopped reading it many years ago. The most I got from Carole's blog is that she set up a charitable foundation years ago. That is the first I have heard of it. Does anyone know what it was for, and if it still exists? It is too bad that it seems to have fallen by the wayside as it might give her something to do, other than shilling donuts. 

Edited to add - I forgot the part of Carole's blog where she is furious that Bethenny called Adam behind her back. Geeze louise, insecure much, Carole? Why in the world would Bethenny clear it with Carole to call Adam about a charity request? Yikes. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 14
28 minutes ago, AttackTurtle said:

Sorry but no way.  If someone took me on vacation and asked me later on to help out with a charity...then you help.   In fact, they shouldn’t even have to ask.  

Her request wasn't "could he come to the high school gym and help her pack up care packages" or "can you run to these places and pick up donations." It was "take some time off of work, get a plane ticket, get a hotel room, and pay for your own meals so that you can take pictures of me doing charity work." That's easily a $1000 expenditure. If he can't afford it, he can't afford it. If a friend expected that of me, I'd say "I'm sorry. I can't afford it. I can do something locally or I can give you a check for what I can afford."

She said she wasn't comping them and he was expected to pay for his way there. Remember the actual donation is his photography services for free for a couple of days. The $1000 he spends just to get there to donate his services is money in the wind.

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

ITA!!!

Carol is butt hurt about Adam!

Carol does seem to be a "one friend at a time" person. Watching her sit there and LOUD whisper about "rented" Frenchie, Born to Be Wild, etc. I side Bethenney - I couldn't sit there and pretend everyone at the table didn't hear what they were saying about the person sitting right next to me. Makes you just as much of an asshole as the ones LOUD whispering not to speak up. At least Bethenney has the nads to say it to your face.  By the way, Tinsley agreed with everything Bethenney said about her....Carol was the only one disagreeing. 

AND Carol's blog with insinuation that Bethenney was hitting on Adam. Writer-girl should be taking that anger out on her "rented" Adam.

Bethenny and Carole did the same exact thing to Jules throughout the entire season that Jules was on, Bethenny did it to Heather her first season back, she/they did it to Sonja, Ramona and to Luann in later seasons as well.  Bethenny is THE expert on smack talking someone sitting at the same table she is! Bethenny can only have 1 friend at a time as well and she demands complete/total loyalty from that person, don't dare to disagree with her (or have your bf turn down her request[demand]) or you are dead to her. The really funny part to me is that Bethenny and Carole are horrible to others when together and now they have unleashed their ugly, nasty selves upon the other. No 2 HWs deserve being brought down more than these 2 IMO. 

• Love 19
13 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

The most I got from Carole's blog is that she set up a charitable foundation years ago. That is the first I have heard of it. Does anyone know what it was for, and if it still exists? It is too bad that it seems to have fallen by the wayside as it might give her something to do, other than shilling donuts

It's the Anthony Radziwill Documentary Fund.

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

And I am sure both Carole and Tinsley are enjoying the fact that they have a friend at their respective ages who are unencumbered by children. I

Tinsley is more than a decade younger than Carole and if it was simply about being unecumbered by children that would also apply to Ramona, Lu, and Dorinda who’s kids are all adults. Only Sonja whose child is at boarding school and B who’s child spends half of her time with her father are minors.

• Love 4

Color me unimpressed by Tinsley’s AB in Art History from Columbia too.  Don’t get me wrong, it’s a big accomplishment on paper, but based on what I’ve seen of hyper privileged Tinsley, it’s less so. She picked a typical rich girl major at a school known for letting people from the right part of society in. 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

At least Bethenney has the nads to say it to your face.

Bethenny said several shitty things about Jules when she was at the table and not to her face but rather to Dorinda and later to Carole.

• Love 14
22 hours ago, absolutelyido said:

I'd consider starting a gofundme for Sonja to have Matt Paxton come in, but I wouldn't want to subject Matt to Sonja's sexual harassment.

(Matt is an 'extreme cleaning specialist' from A&E's Hoarders for those who don't watch it.)

LOL ???to clean the dog shit

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Neeners said:

I really don't get why she goes after Lu for trying to quiet her down at the restaurant. I 100% get that Lu is a hypocrite on a number of things, but if I was going to list the loudest screamers on this show, she'd be at the very bottom. 

Yeah, but for a few dozen cartons of ciggies.

• Love 4

I know it’s not exactly the same, but didn’t Beth quite recently suggest to Sonja not to concern herself with how Tinsley is paying her hotel bills, who paid for the BG gift card, or the fact that Tinsley tweeted or IGed donating a large check to BStrong? And yet (I know it’s a very worthy, charitable cause) here she is telling Dorinda that Adam declined photographing her relief efforts, because they couldn’t comp him, and he’s richer than the others who are donating their time and work for free. So she is kind of doing that “do as I say, not as I do” thing. Again. 

• Love 10

When did Bethenny say she expected Adam to help because she and Dennis paid Adam's way on a trip or two (or three - or whatever?) Was this on the show? Or is this assumption? I'm guessing it's assumption. Maybe will get more of the story - maybe we won't. I do find it odd if he can afford to take various luxury trips without being paid that he couldn't "afford" to take a non-paying gig to help out a charity... of course... again... we don't really know all the details...yet anyway.

I think that blog does not make Carole look good - she isn't rising above it. I don't think it will end well for her in regards to RHONY if she keeps it up - because although Bethenny has been her usually snarky self, so far this season she's actually been pretty sedate, and as far as I know she STILL hasn't blown up social media with anti-Carole stuff like Carole is doing with Bethenny. I get it - Carole has every right to be perturbed, but it's a bad look for her. Honestly this could all fuel the fire to bring Jill Z back as a Bethenny ally if Carole keeps it up. What's the saying, "YMMV"? Just my opinion... ;)

Add me to the list of "ok... we get it. You worked on ABC news back in the day and found yourself 'in the trenches'"  - enough already. How is this any different than Sonja recalling her past, or Dorinda doing the same. I love backstories here and there - but sweet baby jeebuz not all the darn time. We get it. She had a career when she was younger - and sounds as if she was good at it. But she's not doing it now. And as I said before - if I could afford to not have to maintain a regular job - aka - a career - I would too. No shame in that game. But don't act like you have some all time-consuming career going on in your life right now. Sigh. I continue to miss bland Carole playing with her kit-tens or chilling out at home. That Carole I didn't mind so much.

• Love 14
15 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

We will have to agree to disagree. The friend and I who found out we have much in common met through playing a sport we both love. Our friendship developed from that, just as Carole's and Tinsley's developed after they met on the show. Not all that deep or complicated. 

I just read Carole's blog and was not impressed. I have been a Carole fan up to this year, but find her to be very petty and unhappy this season, which seems to stem from her lack of a relationship with Adam. And sorry Carole, you have not been a writer for the last few years. It makes me wonder if the show set up Carole with the Cosmo gig, so that she can continue to call herself a writer. I googled the article which was very short and revolved around her running the marathon. Frankly I could have written that article (as anyone here could have) other than I have never ran a marathon. It was very light and fluffy, which is Cosmo's style and why I stopped reading it many years ago. The most I got from Carole's blog is that she set up a charitable foundation years ago. That is the first I have heard of it. Does anyone know what it was for, and if it still exists? It is too bad that it seems to have fallen by the wayside as it might give her something to do, other than shilling donuts. 

But do you go around talking about why your other friends are friends with other people you know, because that is what Bethenny did and it makes zero sense.  IMO, Bethenny is covering her own ass for something she did/said about Carole and/or Adam that we haven't heard about yet, Carole seems perplexed on the show (when this was filmed) as to why Bethenny is being so nasty/dismissive towards her. But in her blog, Carole knows what happened and is spewing her anger/frustrations out ahead of the big reveal (what ever it is). 

• Love 8
(edited)
16 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Tinsley is more than a decade younger than Carole and if it was simply about being unecumbered by children that would also apply to Ramona, Lu, and Dorinda who’s kids are all adults. Only Sonja whose child is at boarding school and B who’s child spends half of her time with her father are minors.

Not my quote that was quoted. LOL I agree with you and didn't Tinsley say (at 1 point) that she wanted marriage/kids in the future? 

14 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Bethenny said several shitty things about Jules when she was at the table and not to her face but rather to Dorinda and later to Carole.

Bethenny was so horrid to Jules that it was unforgivable IMO. Both Bethenny and Carole were real assholes to and about Jules.

9 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

When did Bethenny say she expected Adam to help because she and Dennis paid Adam's way on a trip or two (or three - or whatever?) Was this on the show? Or is this assumption? I'm guessing it's assumption. Maybe will get more of the story - maybe we won't. I do find it odd if he can afford to take various luxury trips without being paid that he couldn't "afford" to take a non-paying gig to help out a charity... of course... again... we don't really know all the details...yet anyway.

I think that blog does not make Carole look good - she isn't rising above it. I don't think it will end well for her in regards to RHONY if she keeps it up - because although Bethenny has been her usually snarky self, so far this season she's actually been pretty sedate, and as far as I know she STILL hasn't blown up social media with anti-Carole stuff like Carole is doing with Bethenny. I get it - Carole has every right to be perturbed, but it's a bad look for her. Honestly this could all fuel the fire to bring Jill Z back as a Bethenny ally if Carole keeps it up. What's the saying, "YMMV"? Just my opinion... ;)

Add me to the list of "ok... we get it. You worked on ABC news back in the day and found yourself 'in the trenches'"  - enough already. How is this any different than Sonja recalling her past, or Dorinda doing the same. I love backstories here and there - but sweet baby jeebuz not all the darn time. We get it. She had a career when she was younger - and sounds as if she was good at it. But she's not doing it now. And as I said before - if I could afford to not have to maintain a regular job - aka - a career - I would too. No shame in that game. But don't act like you have some all time-consuming career going on in your life right now. Sigh. I continue to miss bland Carole playing with her kit-tens or chilling out at home. That Carole I didn't mind so much.

Going on a vacation that you planned on, arranged to take time off work for in advance (no matter who paid for it) is different than someone asking you to drop what you are doing, pay for travel/hotel/food to do them a favor out of the blue. Most people can not do that without advance notice.

And, IMO, neither Carole or Bethenny are capable/willing to rise above anything they disagree with/are upset about, not just Carole. LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

And, IMO, neither Carole or Bethenny are capable/willing to rise above anything they disagree with/are upset about, not just Carole. LOL

Yep - Bethenny can be just as petty - but currently it's Carole riding the petty train - and hard. They were both awful with Jules - and that doesn't make it right that Carole is now on the "bash Sonja" team. Makes her just as bad as Bethenny has been at times. Personally I preferred when Carole stayed more neutral. She's capable of doing it. I still hold out hope we'll see whatever it was that caused such a rift so I can go "Oh now I get it"... because currently I really don't. Friends drift apart sometimes when both have different things going on in their lives. It happens. But Carole seems to have it out for Bethenny. Maybe it's something they both drummed up for the show... guess we'll find out if there is one big thing that has caused all this. Hopefully.

• Love 5
(edited)
19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

But do you go around talking about why your other friends are friends with other people you know, because that is what Bethenny did and it makes zero sense. 

My understanding of THs is that the producer or whomever asks a question and the housewife answers it. Which is what Bethenny did. But yes, one friend and I have discussed why a mutual friend has now become BFFs with another friend. In their case their isn't a lot in common that appears to have bonded them, but just a case of them clicking. Simple. 

20 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I agree with all of your post, except that Carole played with her ki-ins. It is odd that Carole continues to claim to have some great career. Dorinda no longer does, nor does Ramona. Even Sonja has given up her "international lifestyle brand" and toaster ovens. Tinsley seems happy to not be employed. They all seem pretty content with where their lives are at this moment. Lu and Bethenny are the only ones currently working, and Lu's hustling is a result of her divorce. If she was still with TomCat I doubt she would be doing a cabaret show. So it is odd to me that Carole can't just enjoy being on the show, and seems to have to claim to have a life that in reality no longer exists. 

27 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

It's the Anthony Radziwill Documentary Fund.

I googled it, and it appears to be an sporadic charitable foundation at best. It was formed in 1999 by Lee Radziwill and Carole. ( I don't think Carole mentioned her mother in law). I see it gave out 5 $10,000 grants to film makers in 2004, and appears to have been relaunched in 2012 but not sure what happened in between those years or since. A lovely tribute to a son/husband, though on a pretty small, exclusive scale. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Bethenny was so horrid to Jules that it was unforgivable IMO. Both Bethenny and Carole were real assholes to and about Jules.

The scene with Carol and Tinsley talking so horrid about Sonja sitting across the table had to bring memories back for Bethenny.  I wonder if her defense of Sonja is about her shame over that previous behavior.

I could almost forgive Carol/Bethenny for the food talk at dinner because Jules had cooked silverware in her calzone.  But the way they behaved at the breakfast at Jules home in the Hamptons was shocking.  I just don’t know how Jules husband didn’t toss them out on their ears.  

But the common thread in the smack talk across the table seems to be Carol.  Isn’t she embarrassed when she sees it?  Back during the Aviva ghostwriter episode I kept thinking if Carole would just shut up this wouldn’t be such a big deal.  And she just got nastier and nastier.  That whole thing ended up being all anyone talks about.  Did Carol have a ghostwriter?  For all the talk about her blog being such a shade masterpiece she really didn’t bring it home.  She kept losing focus.  What does Bethenny calling Adam have to do with anything?  Behind your back?  How old are you, 13?  You have all that material that Bethenny gave you and you waste capital on ‘behind my back’?  I think she needs to call her old editor (ghostwriter) because she is frittering away some golden opportunities here.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I don't think Adam needs a reason to say no to Puerto Rico.  Charitable pursuits are a bit like religion and politics;  they're mine to determine, and I don't owe you an explanation or a donation.

I agree.  One of the things B said during twitter was that he said yes and then said no and she was so new with fund raising and things that she took it pretty hard.  I wondered if she thought he said yes and then Carol made him call back and say no.  She didn’t say that but if it had been me I would have wondered why the no.

• Love 10
(edited)
6 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I agree with all of your post, except that Carole played with her ki-ins. 

I'm a cat person ;) thus my missing of the kitties... I'd at least like to know if she still has them (I guess I could look at her instagram but then I'd have to see all her self promotion as of late), she seemed to be supporting pet adoption, which resonates with me. Now it seems dropped. I wonder if she's not allowed to film anymore at her home because it's really odd that now 7 episodes in we haven't been to her place. In the past we saw her at her actual home a lot. 

ETA I just thought of something - a reason we haven't seen her place - maybe she didn't want to deal with people bishing about her torn up lounger that I thought was being re-covered... that sure was a hot topic for some time last season - LOL

Edited by BodhiGurl
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, QuinnM said:

I agree.  One of the things B said during twitter was that he said yes and then said no and she was so new with fund raising and things that she took it pretty hard.  I wondered if she thought he said yes and then Carol made him call back and say no.  She didn’t say that but if it had been me I would have wondered why the no.

If he did flip flop on going, perhaps it is because he took a minute to think about spending whatever the time frame was, being ordered around by BF on what picture to snap and when.  I'd have run in the other direction as well.

• Love 8

While watching last night, Mr. Kemper asked me why on earth I watch this show.  Then on came Lu, Sonja and Ramona in those haz mat suits to paint.  I burst out laughing and told him THAT was why I watch.  It was just so ridiculous...the three of them all suited up to wield a few paintbrushes.  !!  Have they never heard of spray paint?  Cleaning the furniture first?  Only in the Upper East Side.  If that is where Sonja's house it.  

Unpopular opinion, but I love Sonja's house.  Great bones!  Yes, it needs a lot of work and updating.  Ok, maybe a lot.  But with a good cleaning and some redecorating, it really would be gorgeous.  

• Love 14
18 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Her request wasn't "could he come to the high school gym and help her pack up care packages" or "can you run to these places and pick up donations." It was "take some time off of work, get a plane ticket, get a hotel room, and pay for your own meals so that you can take pictures of me doing charity work." That's easily a $1000 expenditure. If he can't afford it, he can't afford it. If a friend expected that of me, I'd say "I'm sorry. I can't afford it. I can do something locally or I can give you a check for what I can afford."

She said she wasn't comping them and he was expected to pay for his way there. Remember the actual donation is his photography services for free for a couple of days. The $1000 he spends just to get there to donate his services is money in the wind.

She didn't really say it like that so the latter is more of an insinuation (but in fairness, I'm going based on just Bethnny's account that was shown in the episode and haven't seen or read anything that addresses it in more detail). I interpreted his request for a comp to mean wanting a stipend of sorts because according to Bethanny, his reason was because he couldn't afford to not work for a week which focuses his concern on loss of salary, not additional expenses. And I don't even see how it would make sense to offer him that opportunity which would make him part of their internal team and not keep a spot for him on their freaking chartered planes! I would hope that airfare wouldn't be a concern for them. As for meals, well their team did go out and have dinner on their own but often times charities do organize meals for their volunteers which isn't fancy by any means but it serves its purpose. So it's possible that he wouldn't have had to worry about paying for his own meals either. 

But back to my interpretation, even if his concern was primarily salary, I don't think there's anything wrong with him feeling like he wasn't in a position to participate in this particular cause. He may be richer than those other volunteers, but he's not Bethanny rich and it's unfair for her to impose her own judgement on him and labelling his lack of participation as an unwillingness when it could very well have been an inability due to circumstances. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I'd have run in the other direction as well.

He seemed fine with her on her dime whenever she took him on trips. I would have more sympathy if he wasn’t so ready with a yes to get on a private jet with her for fun and games. 

3 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Unpopular opinion, but I love Sonja's house.  Great bones!  Yes, it needs a lot of work and updating.  Ok, maybe a lot.  But with a good cleaning and some redecorating, it really would be gorgeous.  

I’m with you on this. It just the right size. It has a lot of the original detail. Really good outside space. I like the vestibule. It is so practical and a nice separation of the private space and the public entrance. Like you said, good bones. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

I'm a cat person ;) thus my missing of the kitties... I'd at least like to know if she still has them (I guess I could look at her instagram but then I'd have to see all her self promotion as of late), she seemed to be supporting pet adoption, which resonates with me. Now it seems dropped. I wonder if she's not allowed to film anymore at her home because it's really odd that now 7 episodes in we haven't been to her place. In the past we saw her at her actual home a lot. 

ETA I just thought of something - a reason we haven't seen her place - maybe she didn't want to deal with people bishing about her torn up lounger that I thought was being re-covered... that sure was a hot topic for some time last season - LOL

I am a cat person too. I love all animals, but cats especially. I did enjoy seeing the kitties too (and was just teasing you as Carole doesn't pronounce the "t"s in kittens). I actually never noticed that we have not seen Carole's apartment so far this season. I wonder if she still has the ki-ins? I also liked that Carole supported animal charities. I am on the board of directors of a local animal charity, and the majority of my volunteer time and money (and my husband's time and money) goes to it. 

13 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Hmmm, that could very well be. The fact that Adam did similar charity work previously  likely made Bethenny think that it would be something he would be interested in. Pretty much all my money and volunteer time goes to animal charities (and one in particular)  which all my friends know, so while I will support friends in their favourite charities, the bulk of my money and time goes to animal related ones. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Kemper said:

You can be on my team.

12 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

He seemed fine with her on her dime whenever she took him on trips. I would have more sympathy if he wasn’t so ready with a yes to get on a private jet with her for fun and games. 

Yeah, it could be seen as hypocritical, but meh, still wouldn't do it.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

Yep - Bethenny can be just as petty - but currently it's Carole riding the petty train - and hard. They were both awful with Jules - and that doesn't make it right that Carole is now on the "bash Sonja" team. Makes her just as bad as Bethenny has been at times. Personally I preferred when Carole stayed more neutral. She's capable of doing it. I still hold out hope we'll see whatever it was that caused such a rift so I can go "Oh now I get it"... because currently I really don't. Friends drift apart sometimes when both have different things going on in their lives. It happens. But Carole seems to have it out for Bethenny. Maybe it's something they both drummed up for the show... guess we'll find out if there is one big thing that has caused all this. Hopefully.

Bethenny was like this with Ramona last season, she even tried to ice her out of the "girls" trip but it seems like production overrode Bethenny and Ramona went despite what Bethenny wanted. Bethenny has a pattern of bad mouthing whoever she is mad at within their earshot, Jules wasn't the exception, she was the extreme example of Bethenny's/Carole's ugliness.

As far as Carole staying "neutral" that stopped when she became Bethenny's sidekick and Carole learned from the master herself on how to trash others.  I don't think this fight is just for the show, Carole goes nuts on twitter and spills her guts in her blogs and has since she joined the show when she is mad, MAD! LOL

12 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

The scene with Carol and Tinsley talking so horrid about Sonja sitting across the table had to bring memories back for Bethenny.  I wonder if her defense of Sonja is about her shame over that previous behavior.

I could almost forgive Carol/Bethenny for the food talk at dinner because Jules had cooked silverware in her calzone.  But the way they behaved at the breakfast at Jules home in the Hamptons was shocking.  I just don’t know how Jules husband didn’t toss them out on their ears.  

But the common thread in the smack talk across the table seems to be Carol.  Isn’t she embarrassed when she sees it?  Back during the Aviva ghostwriter episode I kept thinking if Carole would just shut up this wouldn’t be such a big deal.  And she just got nastier and nastier.  That whole thing ended up being all anyone talks about.  Did Carol have a ghostwriter?  For all the talk about her blog being such a shade masterpiece she really didn’t bring it home.  She kept losing focus.  What does Bethenny calling Adam have to do with anything?  Behind your back?  How old are you, 13?  You have all that material that Bethenny gave you and you waste capital on ‘behind my back’?  I think she needs to call her old editor (ghostwriter) because she is frittering away some golden opportunities here.

Bethenny still does it, she did it last episode but Carole called her out on it and refused to let her get away with it. Both Carole AND Bethenny should be ashamed by their ugly, nasty, destructive ways IMO.

8 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Bethenny's story has changed. First it was supposed to be a week trip and now on twitter she is saying that it was only 1/2 a day trip. She is covering her ass by changing her story to make herself look like the hero and Adam the selfish person.

6 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

She raised money for some shelter in NY by running the marathon, so she is still active in supporting animals.

2 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

She didn't really say it like that so the latter is more of an insinuation (but in fairness, I'm going based on just Bethnny's account that was shown in the episode and haven't seen or read anything that addresses it in more detail). I interpreted his request for a comp to mean wanting a stipend of sorts because according to Bethanny, his reason was because he couldn't afford to not work for a week which focuses his concern on loss of salary, not additional expenses. And I don't even see how it would make sense to offer him that opportunity which would make him part of their internal team and not keep a spot for him on their freaking chartered planes! I would hope that airfare wouldn't be a concern for them. As for meals, well their team did go out and have dinner on their own but often times charities do organize meals for their volunteers which isn't fancy by any means but it serves its purpose. So it's possible that he wouldn't have had to worry about paying for his own meals either. 

But back to my interpretation, even if his concern was primarily salary, I don't think there's anything wrong with him feeling like he wasn't in a position to participate in this particular cause. He may be richer than those other volunteers, but he's not Bethanny rich and it's unfair for her to impose her own judgement on him and labelling his lack of participation as an unwillingness when it could very well have been an inability due to circumstances. 

Bethenny is changing her story, on the show she said she asked him to go for a week, now she is claiming it was just for 1/2 a day! She can't keep her stories straight.

14 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

I’m with you on this. It just the right size. It has a lot of the original detail. Really good outside space. I like the vestibule. It is so practical and a nice separation of the private space and the public entrance. Like you said, good bones. 

I am sure those trips were planned well in advance, if for no other reason other than Bryn's schedule, which would make it easier for him to arrange his work schedule and save up enough money to cover his bills while he wasn't earning a paycheck. 

• Love 8

But its not. Someone who has never had a child has no responsibility to another human being except by choice. It's a responsibility, a responsibility Carole and Tinsley don't know and likely will never know. However crappy of parents they might be, parents of adult children like Ramona, Luann, and Dorinda still think of their children and feel some responsibility towards them. Likewise Sonya and Bethenny with school age children. There is a difference in responsibility and mindset. 

I'm personally happily child free so don't think I am some crazy mom who sniffed her baby's head and let the pheromones warp her mind

• Love 8
6 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Good Bravo blog from Carole -- EXCEPT that I remember the shitty thing Carole said to Aviva.  She called her "nothing" because she's a SATM & had no career.  Sure, she apologized for it, but she shouldn't have said it in the first place.  And that past comment makes this blog seem disingenuous as hell.

Uh, so Carole, why was I, as merely a viewer of Bethenny, able to predict she'd turn on you & pull this evil shit, but you couldn't?  And just why the hell do you still consider this awful friendless woman a "friend"?  Any ulterior/suspect motives yourself, Carole?  Noooo, surely not, right?

I just have to say, because this has turned into lore that Carole shat on Aviva for being a SAHM, that Aviva called Carole a nobody, and Carole shot back with something along the lines of, “And you’ve never worked outside the home.”

Regarding Bethenny shelling out for vacations, (1) I didn’t realize this. This thread is the first I’m hearing of it. It’s no never mind because (2) I’m of the mind that if she wanted to hang out with her friend and her friend’s boyfriend as a couples’ getaway and told them not to worry about accommodations—it’s on her—then it is a gift. If it was done with the implicit expectation of “then one day you’ll owe me,” then it wasn’t a gift; it was a “I’m not being kind; I’m keeping tabs, and I expect to collect when I’m ready to collect.” That’s kind of shitty.

If Bethenny wants to do for someone, she should do for someone. If, after a while, she feels as though she’s being used then she needs stop doing and keep it moving. Otherwise she’s sounding like Sonja who always wants to enumerate everything she has done for others. 

• Love 20
(edited)
52 minutes ago, Mozelle said:

I just have to say, because this has turned into lore that Carole shat on Aviva for being a SAHM, that Aviva called Carole a nobody, and Carole shot back with something along the lines of, “And you’ve never worked outside the home.”

It's not "lore" that Carole called Aviva "nothing" because she had no career & was a SAHM.  She did do this.  So I don't understand your point.  My point is, she can apologize for that till she's in the grave.  She never should have said it in the first place.  And that remark, even if she makes 10 billion apologies for it, conflicts with her recent Bravo blog.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 12