Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think that was Bethenny's reservation.  I do believe Luann, who volunteered, would have been lackluster as far as drama.  Luann has personally suffered not having a home when her family home burned down and the family had to scatter among relatives until the home could be rebuilt.  This was a very short trip and Luann seemed to still be licking her Tom wounds.

Yea, my guesses as to how the other women would behave was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek. Fun. I think Lu might have been alright. 

(Although, I do remember the condescending way she would speak to people she was trying to help in the earlier seasons, so....I don't know....)

14 minutes ago, Ki-in said:

Adam can turn down going to PR because it's not comped but when he goes on multiple vacations a year? Who is covering the rent and bills while he jets off to Dubai and other locals?  It does make him look like a user.  It is his choice but it makes him look not so nice. Especially considering he had that farm in Nicaragua and he went to Ethiopia a few seasons ago to make a documentary about food scarcity (when will we get to see the final cut?) . 

Exactly. I might have believed him if he wasn't living off of Carole for all that time and constantly going on vacations. 

• Love 12
(edited)
43 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Adam can say no to anything he wants . He owes B no explanation . Maybe he could not afford to work for free. 

I do agree with this.  I don't think anyone should be shamed on national TV just b/c they didn't go or asked about being comped.  Who knows what his financial situation really is?  Maybe the vacations he goes to is on someone's dime?  And if so, that's on the person treating him for the vacations.  Or maybe they are workingj vacations?  His parents may be wealthy, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is.  Most parents don't fund their children after 21.  Or it they have money, it's in a trust fund for later in life or inheritance.  

I enjoyed that bit of Beth gossip; and he probably is an "operator" as she said.  He may have loved Carole, but I would not be surprised if his motive wasn't entirely pure there either.  But Beth seems to enjoy shaming people.  Didn't she also comment on the amount Ramona gave, as if it was paltry?  She threw some shade on the dollar amounts.  I applaud her for what she is doing in PR but not everyone has the financial means she does.  

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 16
26 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't think that was Bethenny's reservation.  I do believe Luann, who volunteered, would have been lackluster as far as drama.  Luann has personally suffered not having a home when her family home burned down and the family had to scatter among relatives until the home could be rebuilt.  This was a very short trip and Luann seemed to still be licking her Tom wounds.

According to Bethenny it was one day, all expenses paid trip to Houston.  Not quite sure why Adam would have to give up a week.  I am confused how Adam and Bethenny communicated-I guess by text or email.  Carole seems to be upset Bethenny contacted him at all.

Carole and Adam's opportunistic side is starting to take center stage.

Sonja saw it-after taking Tinsley in-Carole came along and went to the galas with Tinsley, went apartment shopping with Tinsley.  All prime screen time opportunities.  

I'm not so sure, at first she made it sound like she wanted him to go on 1 of her trips to PR, then she said Huston and she first said it was for a week, then it became a 1 day trip, so I'm not sure Bethenny is telling the truth. 

6 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, my guesses as to how the other women would behave was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek. Fun. I think Lu might have been alright. 

(Although, I do remember the condescending way she would speak to people she was trying to help in the earlier seasons, so....I don't know....)

Exactly. I might have believed him if he wasn't living off of Carole for all that time and constantly going on vacations. 

Like Dorinda, who tagged a man in a wheelchair as a homeless person because he was in said wheelchair, or handing her coat to an AA man in a restaurant because she "thought"/aka ASSumed he was an employee is any better than how Luann has treated people. LOL

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I do agree with this.  I don't think anyone should be shamed on national TV just b/c they didn't go or asked about being comped.  Who knows what his financial situation really is?  Maybe the vacations he goes to is on someone's dime?  And if so, that's on the person treating him for the vacations.  Or maybe they are workingj vacations?  His parents may be wealthy, but that doesn't necessarily mean he is.  Most parents don't fund their children after 21.  Or it they have money, it's in a trust fund for later in life or inheritance.  

I enjoyed that bit of Beth gossip; and he probably is an "operator" as she said.  He may have loved Carole, but I would not be surprised if his motive wasn't entirely pure there either.  But Beth seems to enjoy shaming people.  Didn't she also comment on the amount Ramona gave, as if it was paltry?  She threw some shade on the dollar amounts.  I applaud her for what she is doing in PR but not everyone has the financial means she does.  

Yet again, we have only Bethenny's side of the story.  

• Love 15
10 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

When I saw the “coming up...” segment of Ramona, Lu and Sonja all suited up in the coveralls, I assumed Sonja wrangled the ladies into cleaning the dog shit off the patio.  Or they were helping her locate more cell phones in toilets.  Or washing her 40 yr old lingerie in the bidet. Or just having afternoon tea on her bodily fluid stained sofa. Actually, it’s probably in the best interest of anyone entering Gray Gardens to don a hazmat suit.  Add the booties and filter mask for extra precautions. And carry one of those blue light wands before touching any surface.

I will have nightmares thinking about what a blue light would show at Morgan Manor.

So telling that the Lu's cabaret guy just outright said it didn't matter if Lu had a good voice or not.  HAH!  Little Edie is an apt comparison.

• Love 14

Does anyone remember seeing Karen Duffy many seasons ago at one of the fashion shows attended by some of the housewives? Did I remember incorrectly?

Also, did Beth say that she had been to that apartment before, for some Sonja magazine event?

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Bethany isn't perfect and I'm not her biggest fan but I'm so glad she's doing so much for PR

A sincere/touching moment...I enjoyed it.

What was Bravo thinking?

10 hours ago, BusyOctober said:

When I saw the “coming up...” segment of Ramona, Lu and Sonja all suited up in the coveralls, I assumed Sonja wrangled the ladies into cleaning the dog shit off the patio.  Or they were helping her locate more cell phones in toilets.  Or washing her 40 yr old lingerie in the bidet. Or just having afternoon tea on her bodily fluid stained sofa. Actually, it’s probably in the best interest of anyone entering Gray Gardens to don a hazmat suit.  Add the booties and filter mask for extra precautions. And carry one of those blue light wands before touching any surface.

And only drink bottled water from sealed containers.

• Love 8

Not a particular Carole fan, however, Carole had a long career as a journalist,  is in her mid 50's now and has plenty of money. Who gives a rat's ass if she has a career at this point in her life? Lu, Dorinda, Sonja, Tinsley don't have careers. I think Ramona sold her business of selling second hand clothes to TJMAXX so she doesn't have a career now, either. STFU Bethenny! 

Also, if you like someone and are good friends with them, what is wrong with defending them? I hope my friends would do the same for me. Again, STFU Bethenny. She had no problem when Carole was her little lap dog, always defending her. 

It's a shame that no matter how much good Bethenny did in PR, she comes right back to all the petty BS with these women and inserts herself right in to the middle of it. 

• Love 21

Bethenny’s defense of Sonja saying that she rescued Tinsley falls flat because it isn’t true. Sonja didn’t get Tinsley cast but once she was cast they needed a way to work her into the story so production created the storyline. If anyone “saved” Tinsley it was production. Bethenny is jealous of Tinsley and Carole’s friendship and Sonja is jealous that Tinsley nabbed a rich dude so quickly.

• Love 23
12 hours ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Why does Carole always act like writing is the biggest chore ever? 

I want to apologize to Aviva because I think I believe her about the ghostwriter now, tbh. 

Because she’s never been a writer. She worked as a producer for ABC News, a key job involving logistics of reporters, interviewees, locations, equipment, etc.  Reporters write the scripts* that we watch them (or news anchors) read, or - more commonly these days - mentally organize their notes for the reports they give us on-camera.

I couldn’t abide Aviva, but her accusation of a ghost-writer didn’t faze me in the least. At the very least, Carole’s memoir had a slew-ton of editing. I read it early in Carole’s first HW season; and listening to her - even back then when her personna was all about being witty and above it all - there is such a disconnection between the way she speaks and the cadences of the book. 

Of course, we don’t communicate verbally and in writing in the exact same way, and I wouldn’t expect that of any author. Carole had at least a very involved editor.  I aver this after a fairly long career of writing & editing for a living. As much as I can’t stand her anymore, I don’t think less of her for that, at least.

Although she did catch me off guard with her violent reaction to Aviva’s accusation. That’s probably the first time I realized, “This chick is not the chill, urbane creature she wants to project. She’s wound tight, and especially insecure about the book.”

It would’ve been way more in character for her to have replied to Aviva, “Thats the word on the street, hm? How close to your corner?” - and smug and shrug away. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*”scripts” not used in the pejorative - short for manuscripts 

ETA: I appreciate all y’alls’ discussion this week more than ever. I actually set the show to record last night, but reading your accounts, it sounds way too dark and humorless to watch until I’m in the strongest happy-mood ever. I remain morbidly fascinated with this bunch, but far prefer reading others’ accounts of them to actually, y’know, watching (and FF’ing most of the packages)! 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, film noire said:

And -- just to be fair -- let's not forget that Carole recently launched a new career: 

What I would've given to have been a fly on the wall in Bethenny's apartment when this hit the innerwebs!  I'll bet she wet herself.

• Love 11
(edited)

I get the sense that when growing up Carole was the good girl and good student, who maybe wasn’t all that popular with boys at school, who was maybe not seen as pretty, yada yada....  then finally gets a shot at being ‘cool’ later in life, particularly after her journalistic career and her RH stint...so she’s now keen to hang on to her ‘coolness’...she’s had a young hip boyfriend who fits her newer persona, and now Tinsley meets the criteria of young ‘girl’ (she always calls herself a girl) has a cute blonde ‘bestie’. Carole seems to be more focused on the shallower aspects of life and being pretty (from what I can see on this show). Something just rubs me up the wrong way about Carole these days... she seems too far removed from her original persona. I know we all grow and progress, but Carole is soooooo different these days. I preferred the intellectual Carole... this season’s Carole is too shallow for me. 

Ps...just saw the post from Film Noire ^^^ I rest my case.

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Maybe just me, but I didn't take this as a slight. Bethenny isn't married either. I felt like she was just explaining why Carole and Tinsley are better matched. They're at similar places in life. 

C'mon now, lol.  The no career thing was pure shade.  Only Bethenny could've pulled that off without cracking a smirk.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Like Dorinda, who tagged a man in a wheelchair as a homeless person because he was in said wheelchair, or handing her coat to an AA man in a restaurant because she "thought"/aka ASSumed he was an employee is any better than how Luann has treated people. LOL

I thought the man at the restaurant was dressed in what could be mistaken for waiter attire; I never thought it was about the color of his skin. 

My point wasn't that Dorinda is innocent of ever making a faux pas. But these were not situations where she was supposed to be helping people. They were cringe-worthy moments, for sure. But Lu was working directly with people in a charity and seemed so haughty and out of touch with those she was supposed to be helping. Dorinda did not come off that way at all in PR. She was very down to earth and empathetic. 

Just now, SuprSuprElevated said:

C'mon now, lol.  The no career thing was pure shade.  Only Bethenny could've pulled that off without cracking a smirk.

Agree to disagree. I just didn't see it that way. She was ticking off the things they have in common. They're both not working, not tied down with kids, can go off on vacation together, etc. It makes sense that they've become closer friends and Carole has drifted from Bethenny who is constantly working and has been very invested in her charity work all summer. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I thought the man at the restaurant was dressed in what could be mistaken for waiter attire; I never thought it was about the color of his skin

He was wearing a suit.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

The editors really do play around with the footage, don’t they. In the scene with Lu and the cabaret director, the sun had set, and then it was late afternoon again. 

They sure do.  This is really evident in scenes where they're eating.  If you watch the plates of food appear, disappear and reappear, you can tell that conversations don't happen in the order that we see them. 

• Love 2

I was confused by Bethenny’s remark that she hadn’t seen Carole all summer because of her work with PR. Hurricane Harvey hit on August 17th which is when she first started #Thisisacrisis referring to Houston and Maria didn’t hit until Sept. 16th.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, biakbiak said:

I was confused by Bethenny’s remark that she hadn’t seen Carole all summer because of her work with PR. Hurricane Harvey hit on August 17th which is when she first started #Thisisacrisis referring to Houston and Maria didn’t hit until Sept. 16th.

The continuity gremlins over at Bravo are working overtime.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

It makes her sound better, and Carole sound worse.

B knows what she is doing

• Love 18
22 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I think Liza's "Hey girl!" was actually after going through the Countess translator machine.

I think it was actually "Ohhhhh, honey........."

ITA!  I really like Lu but good LAWD that woman can NOT sing!  Auto-tune the hell out of those songs, please!  As far as a cabaret performance, enh she has enough charisma to pull it off I guess and she is a personality so IDK I guess it could work.  But simply selling the show on her singing skills--no.

• Love 9

Ramona's face when she walked in Sonja's townhouse was great.  If I could read her mind, I would imagine "I'm going to kill Andy for making me film in this dump".  She soooo didn't want to be in that squalor.  

• Love 8

Bethenny’s relationship with Sonja is odd and fascinating.  She’s continually tried to talk sense into Sonja and help her, since she returned to the show.  I think that’s why she blew up when Sonja kind of threw that back in her face with Tipsy Girl, but she keeps giving Sonja chances.  And she’s been vocal about not seeing Tinsley’s Thank You party as an actual thank you, so that’s been consistent at least. It’s a weird pairing, and I do think Bethenny is wrong here.

The rift between Bethenny and Carole seems to have worsened between filming scenes and filming the Talking Heads.  I’m still not sure whose side I’m on. 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

I’m still Team B.   I don’t think it’s a jealousy issue b/t her and Carole, but rather B made the unforgivable mistake of criticizing Adam.  She knew right then and there things would be different.  

Ouch though as to B’s comment about Carole not having a career.  It’s completely true, but ouch.

Let us also not forget the comment B made that C and T were treating Sonja 'like a buck tooth'.  Camera then immediately focuses on Carole.   Double ouch.  

• Love 9
(edited)
6 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Wait I am confused by "haven’t blogged in several years and now I know why…", I thought Carole was one of the few housewives who always blogged?

I was just coming in to ask the same question?  She always has her blog up quickly -  I half expected it last night.

Wow - she goes after Bethenny hard. 

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

I was just coming in to ask the same question?  She always has her blog up quickly -  I half expected it last night.

I just remembered there was a period where she didn't blog but I think she implied her publisher wasn't allowing her to because she was missing her deadlines not because she couldn't talk behind the women's back.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Wow - she goes after Bethenny hard. 

Carole's blog is a gift lol

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Wait I am confused by "haven’t blogged in several years and now I know why…", I thought Carole was one of the few housewives who always blogged?

Im kinda living for all the tea that she is spilling tho lol

I’m glad to see my friend Bethenny step outside her affluent bubble, with her stream of rich boyfriends, rich friends with private planes, million dollar homes, and five-star resort vacations. One gets the impression this is the first time she’s witnessed real poverty. It can be life-changing. I know it was for me, many years ago when I first covered tragedies as a journalist. The shock of having, then losing, one's home and all its possessions (and having the guts and dignity to soldier on) is awe-inspiring. It is partly why I quietly give money to charities and political campaigns I believe will make a difference in the world. And why, years ago, I created my own charitable foundation.

It is a good use of cebrity, and I hope this journey will make Bethenny a wiser and kinder person closer to home too. From the looks of it she’s got a ways to go. But I’m not counting her out yet! We are now in Episode 7, and as I continue to say how proud I am of her, and ask her about Puerto Rico, she continues to be out-of-control aggressive, parrot back anything Sonja tells her, berate Tinsley (a woman who wrote her a $10k check) and insult me behind my back. And that's just over drinks at Megu. Lol.

At lunch Dorinda is being verbally water-boarded, (that's what we all call it). Bethenny does this often, you’ve all seen it:  her uninterruptable talk pattern that leaves her victims helplessly nodding in agreement. Sonja does this too which may be why these two are attached at the hip now.

Dorinda is being used as a pawn to further Bethenny’s agenda and she doesn’t quite know it — yet.  Not only am I a high maintenance, eyelash-wearing, fashion-obsessed, childless friend who doesn’t have a job and isn’t interested in what’s going on in the world, but guess what, Adam is too (minus the lashes)! As a woman, it makes me sad to watch another women, who I thought was my friend, talk behind my back with such cattiness and disrespect. But it makes good television and in the end that is Bethenny’s one true friend. Pass the popcorn.

All I’ll say about the latest bunch of insults, including the bizarre claim that I don’t have a career, is this: I will put my resume up against Bethenny Frankel’s any day of the week. When Bethenny was auditioning for B movies, I was travelling for ABC News to places similar to what you saw in Puerto Rico. After that I worked in publishing and wrote for national magazines, and now yes, I am on Reality TV. The irony isn’t lost on me that while Bethenny is gossiping about me over pizza with Dorinda, I’m working. 

The entirety of Bethenny’s career, other than some minor success she had as a caterer, has been in Reality TV. From Apprentice to Housewives and all that it has brought her — including launching her Skinnygirl business — Reality TV has been very good to her. She worked hard, and I’m glad to see she is giving back. I’ve been her biggest cheerleader. I show up at all her launch parties, from booze to sparklers to candy. Last year in Mexico, I wore my Skinnygirl hardhat with enormous pride.

Unlike Bethenny, I don’t need to be biting and self-righteous in order to make myself feel better, smarter, or more successful. I hardly recognize the woman on television shaming women simply for having different opinions and interests. Obnoxious lines like, Call me when you’ve had some success, set all women back. Ramona, whether you like her or not (I do) is a very successful woman. She has had success in business, gracefully navigated a nasty public divorce, and raised a thoughtful and intelligent daughter. That’s my definition of success. What’s yours?

Since when is it ever okay to insult a woman’s accomplishments? Her career? Especially in 2018 when women have finally found the courage to speak their truth? It’s one of the reasons it was important for me to write about self-esteem for Cosmopolitan magazine and its millions of young female readers. (Thank God I have a healthy amount of esteem or I wouldn't have lasted one season with this flash mob.) 

Bethenny did get one thing right about Adam: He is richer, in all the ways that count in life, than Bethenny will ever be. Unlike Bethenny, Adam was 23 and dead broke when he created and ran an actual licensed charity. A not-for-profit that helped sustain a small farming community in Nicaragua. He fundraised and took money from his rent budget in order to keep the charity afloat. No five-star hotels, camera crews, or privates planes to jet in and out of disaster zones, but still he managed to do this and so much more. Two years ago, Adam was in Africa making a film for a not-for-profit children’s hospital. For free. This year he got straight off a red-eye from SanFran, ran the marathon in four hours, and raised $3,200 for North Shore Animal League. It’s still not too late to donate. 

When Harvey hit last summer, Bethenny was partying in Ibiza, I was taking care of a friend whose husband had passed away, and Adam was working hard commuting three hours between clients each day. So, no, Adam couldn't go to Houston at Bethenny’s whim. He is building his business, and he has to hustle — you’d think if anyone would understand that it’s Bethenny. How quickly she forgets the struggle. He suggested switching one client’s day but couldn't afford to lose his day rate — certainly not to take pictures of Bethenny to post on her social media. So off she went to Houston with a professional paid photographer in tow to take pictures of her and the endless selfies she allegedly disdains. Yes, that makes everyone I know chuckle too. 

But the most priceless, pass-the-popcorn moment was the bewildered/bitchy look on Bethenny’s face when she said I was having a book party not for myself but for a friend. Rewind…wait for it. Another dig at me? [eye-roll] Yes, Bethenny, I took a short break from writing books while I am on TV.

And yes, I support my friends, much like I did last season when my pal Linda Mason had an art gallery opening, and before that when my friend had a baby on her own. I celebrate my friend’s accomplishments. Because this is the way you support friends — by showing up. This concept, of celebrating others accomplishments, is a foreign one to Bethenny. In the 10 years she’s been on television has anyone seen her promoting a friend, especially one on the show? She barely shows up to support the friends on the show with her. She should consider changing her tagline from it’s more important to bStrong to it’s more important to bNice. Because if mocking, insulting, and shaming her friends is a sign of strength, she can keep it. You did a great thing in PR, then you let your ego get the best of you.

Click here to order my friend’s book, Backbone.  

And if you think I don’t have one you’re sadly mistaken. So get off my jock and if you’re going to come for me — you better not miss. I’m still rooting for you… Until next week…

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

took a short break from writing books while I am on TV.

Um, Carole it’s been five years since your last book and it doesn’t appear you are writing one now.

• Love 16
Just now, biakbiak said:

Um, Carole it’s been five years since your last book and it doesn’t appear you are writing one now.

Thinking about all this drama and how to defend herself is keeping her from being able to write about positive self-esteem. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Bethenny's comment regarding Adam being an operator and Carole's alleged response reminds me of one of the responses Luann had when Adam and Carole started dating.  Luann had brought Adam around to help with his career.  Adam certainly parlayed that opportunity.

Who would have ever thought that a Man-bunned, hipster doofus, who makes sexy salads and doesn’t look like he can scare up the energy to bathe, could be so Machiavellian (tm Camille Grammar)?

• Love 15
1 minute ago, AttackTurtle said:

The reunion is going to be sooooo good.  

I just hope that it’s not too focused on what happened to LuAnn. There is so much dirt that they’d have to shower before and after. 

• Love 6

Well, Carole should be grateful to Bethenny for regaining her writing skills in that blog.  It said everything I'd like to say about B with more receipts.  

Dorinda got Bethenny last week in her blog (you can call him Mr. Medley from now on), and now Carole.  I couldn't be happier.

This Berkshire party will be a doozy.   

• Love 19
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Not a particular Carole fan, however, Carole had a long career as a journalist,  is in her mid 50's now and has plenty of money. Who gives a rat's ass if she has a career at this point in her life? Lu, Dorinda, Sonja, Tinsley don't have careers. I think Ramona sold her business of selling second hand clothes to TJMAXX so she doesn't have a career now, either. STFU Bethenny! 

I'm no fan of Carole's either, and love to admit it, but I do not give a rat's ass either.  Not even a tiny rat's ass.

My parents forced me to work odd jobs since I was 10 years old.  Stupid in my opinion.  At this point or any other point I would gladly, very gladly, extremely gladly, take on a life of leisure if I could.  I don't care about a career and I don't care who doesn't or does have one.

• Love 21
5 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

My parents forced me to work odd jobs since I was 10 years old.  Stupid in my opinion.  At this point or any other point I would gladly, very gladly, extremely gladly, take on a life of leisure if I could.  I don't care about a career and I don't care who doesn't or does have one.

This all of this ...... who cares what someone does or doesn't do if its not effecting your life. if they want to sit around all day eating bonbons let them if they can afford to do so

• Love 12
45 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

The calling Luann LuMan joke has gotten old and needs to stop. Lu is better than me because I would have str8 cussed Ramona out. She is tall and a fucking former model. Meanwhile, Ramona was looking like a stumpy pinot gut gnome in Sonja's backyard. 

Choked on my lunch, 

• Love 10
14 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Good god Bethenny shut up why are you suddenly team Sonja for No reason other then you are pissed that carrol and tinsley are friends. Carols voice seemed just fine when she was licking your boots and up your ass 24/7 but now she has no voice all the sudden. Sit down 

YES!!!! Bethenny makes my skin crawl...turning on Carole because she is friends with Tinsley. Very mature...Bethenny is the neediest one of them all. Has to be the Alpha female putting everyone in their place with snarky remarks and  a confrontational attitude just for the hell of it. Apparently she never watched last season's episodes where Sonja was picking  on EVERYTHING that Tinsley did and complaining non stop about Tinsley...nothing was good enough when she lived with Sonja. I was surprised she didn't complain about the way Tinsley fleshed the toilet. Sonja is possibly the most self absorbed, self serving nut job on the show. Her over the top flirting and sexual innuendo with younger men that she doesn't even know is sad. Bethenny is pretty transparent in her attack on Tinsley...she wanted or needed to take her down and make Carole angry. She's looking for a fight with Carole  because of her jealousy of the Carole/Tinsley friendship. She could care less about stupid, sloppy Sonja. Bethenny acts like the mean girl at the lunch table in high school. And though I agree what she did for Puerto Rico was a noble effort I can't help but think there was another motive involved to promote her Skinny Girl brand...I don't know where these people would cash in the money cards when nothing on the island was open and the people in the rural areas were completely stranded. Carole seems to have a lot of friends that she hangs with..not just the RHONY...unlike Bethenny who seems to have zero friends only business associates. She's a terrible friend...always acting like she knows everything, bossy, mean spirited, jealous and petty. Her dig at Carole being single and having no children was particularly nasty...from what I've observed about Carole is that she has chosen to be single and childless. She seems quite happy the way she is and fulfilled emotionally. 

• Love 13