Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I think you're restricted n how much you can take to another country or over state lines (in hand)

I think I understood it that way too and in addition cash cards may be safer to hand out?  The non profit were I volunteer does ask for gift card often as motivation for a victim to go back for a health check.  At least I know Beth said I gave you slack because you are drunk.  I kept thinking how does one get that sloshed then get up and put in a full day at her age?  That trip might give her inspiration to do some hands on charity.  It was very touching and alarming even though I've seen glimpses on her Face Book

• Love 3
2 hours ago, pieinmyeye said:

Doing a cabaret show scares the hell out of you Lu? The thought of ever having to see or hear it, scares the hell out of me.

Shes been doing it awile now...tons of video online.  Everyone is having a great time!

It reminds me so much of when little Edie (Grey Gardens) hit the cabaret circuit after Big Edie died.

Yeah, they both were the butt of the joke, but they were having the time of their lives.

Im about ready for my own Cabaret show lol

2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I didn't say Tinsley wasn't being nice.....I think she's a little spoiled brat.

I think the big thing is that Sonja was selling stories to Page six about what an ingrate Tinsley was.  Tinsley is salty about that.

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, just mine, the digest difference in her face is the lack of weight (fat), her face is hollow/drawn, it's not plastic surgery that caused that.

the nose is def different...the rest is probably weight  loss

• Love 3
(edited)
37 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Dorinda felt she needed to disinvite Sonja (season 8) to BlueStone Mannor because if Sonja went, Bethenny refused to go. Also, that season, Bethenny tried to disinvite Luann on the Mexico trip that never happened. Bethenny threatened to not invite Ramona last season (9) to Mexico but production overrode her and Ramona went. Heck, her, Bethenny's first season back she was nasty to Heather and Kristen and then the following season (8), she/Carole were horrid to Jules, talking smack about her while she was sitting at the same table several times that season. Making fun of Jules Hampton's house while in the home, this was in addition to her attacking Sonja over TG and refusing to be around Sonja. For her to now call out Tinsley/Carole for how they don't want to be around Sonja is laughable IMO.  

Bethenny has burned bridges with every one of these women (except Tinsley) over the past few seasons.  I’m sure she saw Sonja as the easiest to manipulate and the most desperate (besides herself) for a friendship for the season.  She tries to hedge her hypocrisy by making mention of Sonja’s “other issues”  - but on this super important issue of whether or not Tinsley said thank you - she’s on Sonja’s side and will advocate for her, but how dare Carol do the same for Tinsley.  She is so transparent in how she “produces” herself.  

Edited by escatefromny
  • Love 19
3 hours ago, mwell345 said:

LOL Bethenny just said that Carole doesn’t have a career.  

Can’t wait for that to hit the fan!

Dude, it already has.  Carole’s twitter is hilarious right now.  She is indignant over the accusation that she doesn’t have a career.  Dude, you HAD a career.  You don’t do it anymore.  

3 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

It's a glottalized "t". It's an accent. It's just that simple. It's not a millennial thing nor is it a sign of laziness. It's just an accent. It's been studied in the English language for more than 100 years.

Yep!  She uses a glottal stop instead of a /t/ or tapped /t/.  I tend to use a tapped /t/.  Very few people will do a full /t/ in the medial position.  Source: Me.  I’m a speech therapist.  LOL. 

50 minutes ago, archer1267 said:

I don't think Carole had a ghostwriter. I think Carole got hit with sophomore slump, lack of ambition, and paralysis. One of my favorite books, Straight Man by Richard Russo, involves a writer who fears he only has one good book in him, and can't get to writing his second. 

Look at it this way: her first book, What Remains, was a hit. Regardless of how you feel about Carole or the Kennedys, there's no denying that her book resonated with a LOT of people. And her second book was a frivolous bit of chick lit that didn't do that well. I wouldn't at all be surprised if Carole's scared to try again - what if I don't replicate the success of What Remains? What if I only had that one great book in me and there's no more?

Not everyone can sit down, write all day, and churn out a book with annual regularity, like Stephen King at his writing peak. I remember Donna Tartt disappearing for years after The Secret History. It was her first book, it made many "Best of...." lists, she was profiled in magazines, etc. She was the literary "It Girl" for a while in the 1990s. It would be 10 years before she'd write her second novel, and then another 11 before her third. That's three books in 21 years. I don't think anyone would assume that means that Donna Tartt had help.

Last year I took an essay writing class and my first assignment went off really well during workshopping. It was something I'd been thinking about for some time, and I was able to make a compelling story out of it. But then of course it hit me: what do I write about next? And will people like it as much? What if I don't have more than one good essay in me? And if I felt that way in an adult ed writing class, I can only imagine what it's like for an established writer who hit pay dirt her first time out of the gate, and is asking herself those same questions.

Plus, there are only so many memoirs someone can write.  You can only write about your husband’s death so many times.  Huge difference between writing a memoir and writing fiction which makes for a more long-sustaining career.  Stephen King has a career.  Nora Roberts has a career. Sophie Kinsella has a career.  Carole has written two books and never finished the last book in her contract (correct me if I’m wrong on that). 

• Love 20
20 minutes ago, escatefromny said:

Bethenny has burned bridges with every one of these women (except Tinsley) over the past few seasons.  I’m sure she saw Sonja as the easiest to manipulate and the most desperate (besides herself) for a friendship for the season.  She tries to hedge her hypocrisy by making mention of Sonja’s “other issues”  - but on this super important issue of whether or not Tinsley said thank you - she’s on Sonja’s side and will advocate for her, but how dare Carol do the same for Tinsley.  She is so transparent in how she “produces” herself.  

And Sonja is so shady and dumb that she doesn't seem to realize that she's wandered into a season of Real Housewives of Westeros. It's not about whether Sonja or Tinsley are right or wrong. It's about how fractured the Bethenny Carole alliance has become. Carole is now friends with Tinsley and Bethenny will do whatever it takes to fracture it. It's also funny that Sonja has alienated nearly as many people as Bethenny. 

• Love 18
12 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

Dude, it already has.  Carole’s twitter is hilarious right now.  She is indignant over the accusation that she doesn’t have a career.  Dude, you HAD a career.  You don’t do it anymore.  

Plus, there are only so many memoirs someone can write.  You can only write about your husband’s death so many times.  Huge difference between writing a memoir and writing fiction which makes for a more long-sustaining career.  Stephen King has a career.  Nora Roberts has a career. Sophie Kinsella has a career.  Carole has written two books and never finished the last book in her contract (correct me if I’m wrong on that). 

I noticed the remarks are not all that encouraging from Carole's fans.  Carole when she was on a roll also claimed she was working on a pilot based on her novel.  Didn't happen.  Writing a short essay for Cosmopolitan was not a big career move and it was so very basic.  The one she helped Luann write was actually better.  

The obvious answer is Carole and Tinsley's careers are the show.  

Bethenny's comment regarding Adam being an operator and Carole's alleged response reminds me of one of the responses Luann had when Adam and Carole started dating.  Luann had brought Adam around to help with his career.  Adam certainly parlayed that opportunity.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, film noire said:

And -- just to be fair -- let's not forget that Carole recently launched a new career: 

Wow, I would have imagined she’d have gone with Domino’s first, but a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do! 

(Just take a lesson from Kramer, and don’t let the horse get into the DD box before you take the carriage for a spin around Central Park.)

• Love 15
7 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

The editors on this show always crack me up. The fact that they made sure to show that plastic wine glass/champagne flute falling apart when Carole tapped on it had me screaming. I wrote about on Twitter about how Carole's haircut and general look in her Cosmopolitan scene made me think of Carrie Bradshaw showing up to Vogue after her break-up with Aiden.

Oh good , so I wasn't alone. That episode flashed in my memory lol. 

Bethany isn't perfect and I'm not her biggest fan but I'm so glad she's doing so much for PR . Seeing all this on RHONY brings attention to it, and all the help they still needi. Happy about that. I teared up seeing those kids, and just all that destruction. 

I know some find Sonja and Ramona endearing together. ...I find  them obnoxious! 

• Love 15
(edited)
3 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Wow, I would have imagined she’d have gone with Domino’s first, but a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do! 

(Just take a lesson from Kramer, and don’t let the horse get into the DD box before you take the carriage for a spin around Central Park.)

Now, I get why Carole needed an Aiden (Adam) in her life. She for real wants to be Carrie Bradshaw. The column in Cosmo...yeah.

Edited by laprin
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, diadochokinesis said:

Yep!  She uses a glottal stop instead of a /t/ or tapped /t/.  I tend to use a tapped /t/.  Very few people will do a full /t/ in the medial position.  Source: Me.  I’m a speech therapist.  LOL. 

Imho, her career is now to be tv personnality.

Carole might be one of those writers who only had one great book in her and has to be happy as many do not have any.(at least published and commercially successful).

• Love 9

Heck, I wouldn’t mind a job where I had to ride in a pretty carriage to promote donuts. Instead, my day is composed of spreadsheets and conference calls.  Her gig probably pays more too.  ? 

Does it seem like every season Bethenny has a different howive that she goes to war for/against? Maybe that’s her contribution to keeping the show interesting.  Because this defense of Sonja seems just a little bizarre to me, after last season when she seemed to just enjoy making Sonja cry and alienating her.

• Love 19
9 hours ago, Neurochick said:

LOL at Carole saying to Bethenny, "did you say I'm a puppet?" And Carole's face looks like something out of Punch and Judy.

This literally made me laugh out loud.

16 minutes ago, Tiggertoo said:

Does it seem like every season Bethenny has a different howive that she goes to war for/against? Maybe that’s her contribution to keeping the show interesting.  Because this defense of Sonja seems just a little bizarre to me, after last season when she seemed to just enjoy making Sonja cry and alienating her.

Isn't this typical Housewives plot lines?  One season you are at war with one Housewives, the next season you are besties?

Lu and the singing.  Was it a practical joke someone put her in a Broadway show?  And she didn't realize she was the joke?  And what happened to Lu's style now that she doesn't have Count money?  It is possible not to dress tacky as hell on a reduced budget.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, film noire said:

And -- just to be fair -- let's not forget that Carole recently launched a new career: 

I think this proves that the internet reports of Radziwill's supposed wealth are TOTALLY fabricated.  I'm embarrassed for the former serious news journalist.

• Love 13
8 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

I think this proves that the internet reports of Radziwill's supposed wealth are TOTALLY fabricated.  I'm embarrassed for the former serious news journalist.

The dress must have been free or comped. No wait. She borrowed it from Tinsley. It has that youthful vibe that women shouldn’t be wearing over the age of...oh why do I even go there? She’s drinking the Tinsley tea. First put on a dress marketed to the teen set. Then youth fairy comes along and sprinkles you  with fairy dust (a la Lydia former RHOC) and you lose years of aging. Someone need to tell her the fairy dust is fake. 

• Love 12
(edited)

Wow, Bethenny knows to hit where it hurts, Carole has no career and my goodness, she's not married.  Last week Bethenny threw out that Medley was an inconsequential nobody which was far from the truth and to which Dorinda took huge umbrage in her blog.   Medley was a much much bigger financial player than Dennis whose "bank" takes huge fees from t hose who are waiting for settlements and need money now.  

When Carole was unfairly parroting Bethenny's disparaging of Jason, Bethenny was fine with it.  Carole had no first hand experience with Jason.  So she saw some nasty texts. What couple has not had nasty texts.  Bethenny was prohibited legally from speaking about Jason or the divorce on the show, so Carole did it for her.  That stuck in my craw.  

Bethenny's face when Carole complimented Duff was priceless.  I think in real life, Carole has some nice friends.  As for her procrastination, remember last year when she and Adam were writing the "I'm a vegan" book, they couldn't even agree on the general format?  

As for Duff, it was nice to see her.  I remember her from MTV.  She has sarcoidosis.  Not quite sure what that is, but it involves periods of intense pain.  She is buddies with George Clooney.  He provided the vodka fountain.

Edited by weaver
  • Love 20
51 minutes ago, LIMOM said:

Imho, her career is now to be tv personnality.

Carole might be one of those writers who only had one great book in her and has to be happy as many do not have any.(at least published and commercially successful).

I wonder what Carole would say her career is?  I hear her reference writer and journalist quite a bit but those (IMO) need to be prefaced with former. 

She might be fine with only have 1 book (she published 2) in her but her actions don’t lead me to believe that.  Otherwise she wouldn’t continue to call herself a writer, go to Cosmo, etc. 

37 minutes ago, Tiggertoo said:

Heck, I wouldn’t mind a job where I had to ride in a pretty carriage to promote donuts. Instead, my day is composed of spreadsheets and conference calls.  Her gig probably pays more too.  ? 

I get to play with trains and play-doh for a living.  LOL. 

Just now, Mindthinkr said:

The dress must have been free or comped. No wait. She borrowed it from Tinsley. It has that youthful vibe that women shouldn’t be wearing over the age of...oh why do I even go there? She’s drinking the Tinsley tea. First put on a dress marketed to the teen set. Then youth fairy comes along and sprinkles you  with fairy dust (a la Lydia former RHOC) and you lose years of aging. Someone need to tell her the fairy dust is fake. 

It is totally not her style.  I’m wondering if Dunkin’ Donuts either gave her the dress or told her that she had to get something that fit that theme (think British wedding/tea, frilly, pink, proper). 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

5 hours ago, film noire said:

With that face, it looks like she was hired to pull the carriage. 

When Sonja says she had a chinchilla coat, it really means she can’t afford anything in the store.  I also caught her shading  Ramona like Ro couldn’t afford a coat

• Love 18

On the Dorinda/Tom discussion, seriously, who the fuck is she to get upset that someone -- now divorced -- is throwing a NYE party on a boat? It's none of her business.  Lu doesn't seem to give a shit.  And why does Lu need to know anything about what Tom is doing?  He may be an asshole, but what he does from now on isn't anyone's business.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, diadochokinesis said:

I wonder what Carole would say her career is?

I think reality TV puppet is her current career.

It is totally not her style.  I’m wondering if Dunkin’ Donuts either gave her the dress or told her that she had to get something that fit that theme (think British wedding/tea, frilly, pink, proper). 

I am thinking this is exactly Carole's style this year.  Please see her body tattoo suit.  Carole is becoming trend desperate.

Carole's Dunkin Donuts gig reminds me of the current TV commercial where a woman has bad dreams about dressing up in a hot dog suit because she didn't invest properly.  Carole has donuts on her hat.  She shills coupons while sitting a top a toilet-her porcelain throne.  I think we can pretty well say Carole's career is that of a huckster.  Journalist was a long ago career.

• Love 16
38 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Meh, Kim Kardashian started with toilet paper and is now a common face on American Vogue. It could be worst.

At least, she got to wear that fun costume.<sarcasm>

• Love 5
On 5/14/2018 at 3:45 PM, Duke2801 said:

Exactly.  One can be an incredible humanitarian or philanthropist, and still be an awful friend/wife/husband/parent/co-worker/what-have-you. These two things are not mutually exclusive and I believe both are true when they come to Ms. Bethenny Frankel. 

PREACH ! this. 

• Love 19
11 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

On the Dorinda/Tom discussion, seriously, who the fuck is she to get upset that someone -- now divorced -- is throwing a NYE party on a boat? It's none of her business.  Lu doesn't seem to give a shit.  And why does Lu need to know anything about what Tom is doing?  He may be an asshole, but what he does from now on isn't anyone's business.

Dorinda and Tinsley have failed to withdraw from the drug that was Tom.   Tinsley wants Luann to speak more about Tom. Plus it is a most excellent way to hurt Luann.  It does give us some insight as to what might have been going through Luann's mind on December 23rd. 2017, as she visited Palm Beach.  It is similar to Ramona trotting out dentally challenged Missy and trying to get her a spot on the show.  When Ramona appeared on WWHL, she brought Missy, her friend of two years to camp out in the audience.  

It is interesting the ones who need help with withdrawal are not the former wife-just desperate reality stars.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Tiggertoo said:

Bethenny has always been back among forth with Sonja, IMO. She'll get fed up with her shit, call her out, not speak to her forever....and then she starts feeling bad for her and gets all protective. It's nothing new; it's a cycle. 

And I think most of the women go through different fights with each other over the years. It's not just Bethenny. Sonja and Ramona were all at odds with My during her wedding year. Now Sonja and Lu are bunking together again. It's the nature of the show. Friendships and grievances are constantly changing. 

45 minutes ago, weaver said:

Wow, Bethenny knows to hit where it hurts, Carole has no career and my goodness, she's not married. 

Maybe just me, but I didn't take this as a slight. Bethenny isn't married either. I felt like she was just explaining why Carole and Tinsley are better matched. They're at similar places in life. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I thought it looked like come, but it sort of surprises me that Bravo would bleep that?

Agreed especially since they seem to have no problem with "suck dick" which to me sounds more crass.

• Love 6
(edited)
9 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Maybe just me, but I didn't take this as a slight. Bethenny isn't married either. I felt like she was just explaining why Carole and Tinsley are better matched. They're at similar places in life. 

That is probably news to Carole. I always got the feeling that she and Bethenny felt they were above the fray on this show, that because of Bethenny's current extreme wealth and the career that Carole had 15 years ago, they were better than the rest of the women. Now Bethenny is lumping Carole in with Tinsley who has never achieved anything in life. No, really, she's 40something and she has nothing to show for it, just traipses around Manhattan on someone else's dime like an overgrown Eloise. That's gotta sting for Carole and Bethenny knows it, which is why she said it. Can't wait for the blogs, the reunion, etc.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 15
10 hours ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I agree about the IG snaps.  They're definitely cringe inducing.  But we're talking about that buh-in, ki-in thing, which is pure millennial.

My ex SIL talks like that and she's from North Jersey, I always figured it was an annoying regional thing.

10 hours ago, Mozelle said:

Sonja's character is Maria Antipasta, known for cooking the books? Given Sonja's suit--Too. On. The Nose.

I love how at first she thought it meant hot stuff lol

• Love 3
(edited)
22 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Tinsley who has never achieved anything in life. No, really, she's 40something and she has nothing to show for it, just traipses around Manhattan on someone else's dime like an overgrown Eloise.

you might wanna do some research before saying that Tinsley has never achieved anything in her life. She has a BA from Columbia in art history, She has/had a clothing line and handbag lines has written books had her own reality show so no shes not just running around doing absolutely nothing but spending someone ele's dime.. I mean its cool to not like her for whatever reason (most of the time her whining annoys the hell out of me)  but saying she never achieved anything is wrong

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 22
29 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Bethenny and Dorinda in Puerto Rico. I have no words. Only tears. I know Beth can really put people off, but I think she has a huge heart. The work she's doing is so amazing.

And I don't think she's bragging when she says she's the first person in certain areas. This is literally what people are telling her. It's not a slight against individuals. But on the so-called charities. It's so secret, at least to me, that very little charity money actually makes it to the intended. This is why I donate locally. I've put stuff on trucks going to the hurricane victims in the South. Your online donation is likely just paying for some CEO's lunch. 

But I digress....I thought Dorinda had a very impactful experience and I'm glad they smoothed things out and she got to go. I still think she was the perfect person to bring. 

Ramona would have been asking the Puerto Ricans to help HER - carry her bags, fix a broken luggage handle, etc. 

RCarole would have just prattled on about HER experiences and acted like she was the first person to ever visit a decimated country. 

Lu would have been off in the bushes with the hottest volunteer. 

Tinsley would have had progressively more dramatic reactions to every home they visited - wailing, falling on the floor, and finally flinging herself into the sea. 

And Sonja? Sonja would have spent the entire time reminiscing about when her husband brought her there because he was best friends with the Emperor or Puerto Rico and they stayed in his palace for a month. 

It was interesting to hear about Adam's response to being asked to come along and photography everything. "What are the comps?" People are fucking starving and you want to know what the comps are??? I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt over the years, when people said he was an opportunist. Now I'm with Bethenny 100%. And I can see where this may have caused a real fracture in her friendship with Carole. 

Where I'm NOT with Bethenny is her defense of Sonja in the whole situation with Tinsley. Beth, you're my girl, but you wrong. Sonja did not change Tinsley's life. She could have stayed ANYWHERE. She could have moved into a hotel from jump. She only stayed at the Townhouse of Horrors because of the show. And to claim she didn't thank Sonja? She threw an entire "thank you" party!!!!

Bethenny often seems to develop a soft spot for Sonja. And I feel like she's emphasizing, because she TOO feels hurt by the Tinsley-Carole relationship, but Sonja is just fabricating more BS with this supposed slight. I mean, who would be grateful anyhow, to stay in a place with no heat, grey ice, painted-over-bird-poop chairs, and you get yelled at if someone else collects a package for you??? Duck that. 

I did like that B didn't come into that dinner gossiping about Dorinda or bragging about what they did in PR. 

And, of course, meddling Ramona has to go play a game of telephone and act all innocent when no one falls for it. She's ALL about being Carole's friend this year, isn't she? I think it's only to get to B. 

I have ZERO interest in Lu's cabaret show. She claims she runs toward things that scare her? So she's scared of penises?

Soooo excited for the murder mystery party. Dorinda, you always do it nice!

Heeeeeeee!!!!!!

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Ramona would have been asking the Puerto Ricans to help HER - carry her bags, fix a broken luggage handle, etc. 

Carole would have just prattled on about HER experiences and acted like she was the first person to ever visit a decimated country. 

Tinsley would have had progressively more dramatic reactions to every home they visited - wailing, falling on the floor, and finally flinging herself into the sea. 

And Sonja? Sonja would have spent the entire time reminiscing about when her husband brought her there because he was best friends with the Emperor or Puerto Rico and they stayed in his palace for a month. 

It was interesting to hear about Adam's response to being asked to come along and photography everything. "What are the comps?" People are fucking starving and you want to know what the comps are??? I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt over the years, when people said he was an opportunist. Now I'm with Bethenny 100%. And I can see where this may have caused a real fracture in her friendship with Carole. 

I have ZERO interest in Lu's cabaret show. She claims she runs toward things that scare her? So she's scared of penises?

Soooo excited for the murder mystery party. Dorinda, you always do it nice!

I don't think that was Bethenny's reservation.  I do believe Luann, who volunteered, would have been lackluster as far as drama.  Luann has personally suffered not having a home when her family home burned down and the family had to scatter among relatives until the home could be rebuilt.  This was a very short trip and Luann seemed to still be licking her Tom wounds.

According to Bethenny it was one day, all expenses paid trip to Houston.  Not quite sure why Adam would have to give up a week.  I am confused how Adam and Bethenny communicated-I guess by text or email.  Carole seems to be upset Bethenny contacted him at all.

Carole and Adam's opportunistic side is starting to take center stage.

Sonja saw it-after taking Tinsley in-Carole came along and went to the galas with Tinsley, went apartment shopping with Tinsley.  All prime screen time opportunities.  

• Love 12
11 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

WHOA WHOA WHOA Hold the phone Bethenny. Jill Z  introduced you to her friend group, give you a leg up, when you were allegedly down and out when you started housewives. When Bethany got independent of Jill Jill went crazy a little bit and here we have Bethany saying that she would go crazy if she had introduced Tinsley to her friend group and given her the leg up and they got distanced .  Um OK? Hypocrite.

You are GOOD. Nailed it.

• Love 18
9 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

At this point, I half believe that learning the heptapod language from the water stains in her house fried Sonja's brain and the past, present, and future have no meaning for her any longer.

I'm SCREAMING.  You're referencing my favourite movie of 2016 and maybe the past 5 years altogether

• Love 8

Adam can turn down going to PR because it's not comped but when he goes on multiple vacations a year? Who is covering the rent and bills while he jets off to Dubai and other locals?  It does make him look like a user.  It is his choice but it makes him look not so nice. Especially considering he had that farm in Nicaragua and he went to Ethiopia a few seasons ago to make a documentary about food scarcity (when will we get to see the final cut?) . 

• Love 19
(edited)
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I have to reference Rihanna at the Grammys

My favourite album of 2016 and she didn't win 1 award

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, she did and she told Sonja that she thought it was a FU/TY party at the party.

Bethenny doesn't seem to like Tinsley and she never liked Jules either, (whom I loved).  Maybe Bethenny hates all women under 45 or something.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 5

Ramona's face was melting at Duff's book party! Wtf was that? While she was innocently inserting the word 'puppet' into Bethenny's mouth re Carole, her face and decolletage seemed to be separating. I don't know if it was poor highlighting/blending with that, but the face! The work mustn't be lasting as long as it used to. And she had big thick teenage eyebrows, unlike her TH (where she has been looking better), in a weird brown shade. That, and the ratty blonde hair. Fix it  Jesus.

• Love 4
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

you might wanna do some research before saying that Tinsley has never achieved anything in her life. She has a BA from Columbia in art history, She has/had a clothing line and handbag lines has written books had her own reality show so no shes not just running around doing absolutely nothing but spending someone ele's dime.. I mean its cool to not like her for whatever reason (most of the time her whining annoys the hell out of me)  but saying she never achieved anything is wrong

I can't even tell if you're serious right now. Well... in any case, in my opinion, she hasn't achieved anything in her life.

Oh, and she has the stupidest/worst tagline of any housewife in the history of any franchise. Columbia grad, my ass. She's got the same degree Kelly Bensimone has.

Edited by LilaFowler
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Lu finishes singing “Happy Birthday” for Ben. 

Ben: Beautiful. I love it.

Lu: Nice, right?

And he asked her to sing HB so he could hear her voice, but of course she had to go full-on cabaret style to try to eliminate as much ear-hurty as possible.

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

I can't even tell if you're serious right now. Well... in any case, in my opinion, she hasn't achieved anything in her life.

can i ask why? I mean just the BA at Columbia is more then a lot of people achieve (because they cant afford to go to collage) and is not something given to you but you have to earn ....is it because she doesn't have children? what makes you say she hasn't achieved anything in her life? to get any degree is something to be proud of and to brush it off like its nothing is doing a great disservice to everyone who works their ass off to go to school and get them

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 8