Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Does Carole have problems with the letter T?

I could have sworn she just said I haven't wri in like the way she says ki in

She's a boomer who wants to be a millennial.  She doesn't realize that it takes more than a 30-something's spermatozoa to get that accomplished.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 22
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Does Carole have problems with the letter T?

I could have sworn she just said I haven't wri in like the way she says ki in

Maybe Carole has a hard time enunciating because that girl is so.damn.THIRSTY.

• Love 19

Interesting that even when Ramona tried to stir the pot, Carole didn’t bite.  “I don’t think she used the word puppet.  I think that is your word.”  So I think Ramona is the next girl at the end of the table being talked about by Carol and handmaiden.  The first I remember is Carol with Bethenny doing it to Jules.  Did the same dynamic ever happen with Carol and Heather?

• Love 8
(edited)
4 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

Millennial? She's going for Gen Z with the IG Model stuff. It's hilarious and also sad. Fifteen years ago she had a real career, these days she's posing in ridiculous outfits on social media, shilling donuts and chasing after a manchild.

I agree about the IG snaps.  They're definitely cringe inducing.  But we're talking about that buh-in, ki-in thing, which is pure millennial.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I love it, I was like, "ouch!"

I thought Carole was a writer.

Wait, one of Carole's friends is Duff?  I'd forgotten about her, didn't she used to be on MTV and/or Fox news?

I think she was a Vee-jay and had a short film/tv career. I believe this is her second book about her chronic pain, and everyone calls her “Duff” not just her good friend Carole. Fibromyalgia, maybe? She had a pretty promising career, she’s a beautiful woman, still today! 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Karen Duffy . She was Duff on MTV back in the day. I need that Vodka fountain! 

Not sure if they’ll actually talk about it.  But Karen Duffy’s story is really inspiring and it’s a pretty good read.  She used a better ghostwriter or maybe wrote it herself.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

Yes Ramona, I confuse the words “defend” and “puppet” all the time.  doesn’t everyone?

Bethenny said it in her TH, that's is what she meant but she never used the word puppet

• Love 12
27 minutes ago, WhoaWhoKnew said:

Why does Carole always act like writing is the biggest chore ever? 

I want to apologize to Aviva because I think I believe her about the ghostwriter now, tbh. 

As someone who hasn't written in a while and just got a freelance project,  I feel her. It's hard work jumping back in. The second guessing is murder. 

• Love 23

The editors on this show always crack me up. The fact that they made sure to show that plastic wine glass/champagne flute falling apart when Carole tapped on it had me screaming. I wrote about on Twitter about how Carole's haircut and general look in her Cosmopolitan scene made me think of Carrie Bradshaw showing up to Vogue after her break-up with Aiden.

• Love 23
11 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I'm disappointed that Cosmo believes a woman who chews with her mouth open and can't even properly enunciate the word "writer" is someone who should be dispensing advice.  Of any kind. 

According to the blog that would be advise

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Oh, interesting point.  When Bethenny was talking about her conversation with Adam about photographing the Houston mission, she said he was wealthy.  So that’s news.  He has money from someplace.

2 years ago (almost to the day—I only know because my mother passed  5/20/16...missed this news because of it) Adam and his father crashed their small private plane here in Iowa in a cornfield. Assuming his family has money. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Oh, interesting point.  When Bethenny was talking about her conversation with Adam about photographing the Houston mission, she said he was wealthy.  So that’s news.  He has money from someplace.

His family has an office supply company in Iowa.

https://www.storeykenworthy.com/About

But just like with Bethenny's father, we don't know if Adam has access to his family's money. He's close to his family unlike how estranged Bethenny was with her family. However, lots of families withhold access to trust funds until the kid is no longer a kid like 30, 40, 45, or 50.

• Love 16
18 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I agree about the IG snaps.  They're definitely cringe inducing.  But we're talking about that buh-in, ki-in thing, which is pure millennial.

No, the prohibiting is multi-generational. I am Carole's age and got busted for the same offense. I D my double T's. I forgave a huge overbite, so I have no excuse other than sheer speech laziness.

• Love 7
(edited)
39 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Bethenny really is coming across has jealous that Carole wasn’t up her ass all summer and that everyone didn’t drop their lives to do what Bethenny wanted when she wanted it. Now she’s beneath Bethenny all the sudden? Let the character  assassination begin with the tearing down of everything Carole has ever done will ever do that she had zero problems with just a few months before. Bethenny really is a mean girl watching her react 

I'm on Bethenny's side....Sonja did introduce Tinsley to the group.

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 23
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

The only reason Bethenny cares is cause she’s trying to get back at Carol it’s just so beyond obvious so Bethennys whole point is mute cause it’s not coming from a place of genuine concern but from a place of tit for tat notice how it became about Carol in the fight and not about Sonja and Tinsley even the other two noticed that sitting at the table. Sonja and Tinsley is Bethennys in at taking jabs at Carol. What more does Tinsley have to do for Sonja? Give a arm give a leg? When she says thank you Sonja being a witch blows it off at this point she has no other storyline other then dragging out oh Tinsley was a bad house guest move the flock on she threw her a freaking thank you party she wrote a 5,000 check at this point she owes Sonja jack. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Chinchillas suffer in tiny cages.  It's cruel. Don't buy real fur people!

Carol should get a refund from whoever did her cheek filler.

I was very surprised they showed those coats. Anything made with real fur for someone’s pleasure, not necessity, is wrong on so many levels to me. Sonja bragging about having one, not surprising at all.

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

On my island, Bravo introduced Tinsley to the group.  Sonja was the vehicle, story, plot device.

1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

It's a glottalized "t". It's an accent. It's just that simple. It's not a millennial thing nor is it a sign of laziness. It's just an accent. It's been studied in the English language for more than 100 years.

I guess I didn't pay attention for the first 95.

• Love 22
19 minutes ago, BodhiGurl said:

not for nothing but Carole no longer "has" a career. She "had" one. Unless you count performing on RHONY a "career". And in all reality - Bethenny is the only one with what one would consider a "Career" currently out of all the women (on the show now). Being a sometime writer does not a career make. No shade towards what she accomplished in the past... but it was in the past... it's not now... So Bethenny is not incorrect saying that Carole has no career. Heck. If I could afford to I'd have no career too.. LMAO....

Who's betting she won't make the two week deadline?  She looked stunned when they told her.  Well, maybe, being she doesn't have to do "coffee" in the morning.

• Love 21