Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Champs vs. Stars: Fire in the Heart, Ice in the Veins

• Start Topic

The champs and stars engage in an extremely physical challenge that leaves one player ready to quit the game entirely and another injured and questioning their ability to stay and compete.

The Miz obviously knows nothing about hockey.  When a goalie stops the puck (ball), it's called a save, not a block.

Ashley is just plain horrible.  As I often do, whenever she's on, raging, crying, whatever, I just fast-forward.  The sooner she is gone, the better.

• Love 4

Is MTV footing the bill for the food this season because every time we see Drake that dude is eating. Team powwow and Drake is the only one eating. Don't know if they all sat around him or he brought his plate of food over.

The second the Wes Devin bff edit was going I knew who was going home. Didn't know how it would happen but I knew it was Wes and Devin going in. Once they start showing how this people their closest friends in the game your time is done.

I do wanted the elimination to be like SAT spelling bee or a math test or something. If these boys want to say they are the smartest in the game I say prove it. Devin only eliminated Johnny once and Everytime Wes try and gets an alliance going it blows up in his face. So no neither of you are as smart as you think you are. 

I was trying to remember if Shane ever screamed at the male competitors on regular seasons like he screams at Jozae (this could possibly be spelled wrong) I feel like her only screams at the females. Must be because he doesn't see Jozae(?) and women as s threat to him. 

Lol Ashley "even when I try to lose I win" girl it's because they put you in a corner so you couldn't do anything to hurt the team. Now Ashley and Wes are butt hurt over on team blue. 

• Love 1

I heard in the description that Wes went up against his friend...so I had assumed it was CT and was so relieved when it turned out to be Devin.   Phew.   I love CT and totally lose interest in Challenges if and when he gets sent home.   I know that they said that they picked Devin because they wanted Wes to win and come back, but they should have picked CT and taken a chance at taking out a big gun on the other side.   It was a stupid game move, but I am grateful for their stupidity because CT gets to stay.  

• Love 2

Same old, same old. Biggest disbelief comes from Wes and Devin battling each other and the universe not grinding to a halt because they are the same damn person. Of course Wes wins. Devin still needs a beating.

Speaking of folks needing a slap . . . I continue to be disappointed in Shane. I know, Jozea is a Beth-level albatross, but cursing him out wasn't going to solve anything. Also This shit is supposed to be for charity. As much as I like the idea of open season on all Big Brother alumni, Shane still came off as a punk.

Lovely that the rules can be turned sideways at any given moment. Boobie picking CT would've been fun, since he and Wes did win a title together. Also, the endgame was physical, so you know Wes would've been sore win or lose.

Just realized that Johnny probably busted a nut watching Devin get thrown in at the last minute. Can somebody check his Twitter for that? I don't hate myself that much.

I liked the foosball challenge from the previous season more than this tabletop hockey one.  It looked like a cool idea but they had hard time scoring.  IIRC, there was more scoring in foosball.

The challenge people started this whole purge the stars because it's really champs vs. stars thing.  Now that they don't have the numbers they want it to be all about team blue.  Karma is a bitch, bitches.

If only the rookies in the regular Challenge were smart enough to band together and fight back against the veteran alliances ...

• Love 3

Ashley always throws a tantrum and acts like a petulant child that threatens to leave or make everyone around her suffer. Threatening your team only sabotages yourself because when your team loses, they have enough reason to vote you in and make you fight for your life every time...and they aren't going to use their save on your boo.  Ashley is putting her ego ahead of the opportunity to win money that can do some good for her charity. Grow up and adapt like an adult should be able to do. 

Casper should be the best dancer - he's a professional dancer! Or am I mixing him up with someone else? 

I really like the stars this season. They came to play and have figured out that strategy is important. It helps that they have a returning star who has experience with the game already. 

Poor Jozea, he was so bloody lost playing that game, haha. 

Drake is always eating and it's always steak. I got a laugh when one of the guys asked if he was trying to bulk up because he ate so much steak, haha 

I find Selita really annoying. It seems like she does the most and always wants to push her mouth in everything because she's trying to prove that she's not some stupid model. 

• Love 1
On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:09 PM, RHJunkie said:

Ashley always throws a tantrum and acts like a petulant child that threatens to leave or make everyone around her suffer. Threatening your team only sabotages yourself because when your team loses, they have enough reason to vote you in and make you fight for your life every time...and they aren't going to use their save on your boo.  Ashley is putting her ego ahead of the opportunity to win money that can do some good for her charity. Grow up and adapt like an adult should be able to do. 

Casper should be the best dancer - he's a professional dancer! Or am I mixing him up with someone else? 

I really like the stars this season. They came to play and have figured out that strategy is important. It helps that they have a returning star who has experience with the game already. 

Poor Jozea, he was so bloody lost playing that game, haha. 

Drake is always eating and it's always steak. I got a laugh when one of the guys asked if he was trying to bulk up because he ate so much steak, haha 

I find Selita really annoying. It seems like she does the most and always wants to push her mouth in everything because she's trying to prove that she's not some stupid model. 

It's annoying to see Ashley act this way, but she's going in regardless no matter how she acts.  There's no way Louise gets sent in and Ashley knows it, which is what she said when she was chosen. 

I agree about Selita.  I just can't stand her.  Any women who talks about acting like a "lady" and gasps at "cursing" is fake as hell.  Add in she's a raging hypocrite who swears quite often and I cannot abide her.  She has the faux sweet, I'm going to stab you in the back, personality of a pageant queen.