Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: Drama’s for Nerds Part 1

druzy
  • Start Topic

11 hours ago, kira28 said:

If Briana wasn't so trashy I'd say when she had her makeup done she's the most beautiful girl on this show. Janelle should never sit next to her because Janelle looked hideous next to Briana. Karl too. Leah and Chelsea both looked very nice. LOVE how everyone but the two losers Janelle and the spotted cromagnum man enjoy talking to Barb and everyone looks at Janelle and her husband like they are Freaks and no one wants to associate with them. 

Javi is at fault for the fight between Kail  and Briana because instead of just telling Kail that they were staying in a 3 bedroom suite and he wasn't sharing with Brianna, he had to be a dick and hang up on her or act all secretive

Obviously Jo didn't care whether Javi went with Briana or not. 

Leah didn't say they were sharing a room she said they were staying at the same hotel. I hope she took Gracie to do something fun cuz the kid looked bored. 

Kail has no rights to Javi. She should mind  her own business. 

Good God Caitlin is now the fattest person, on this series. She has officially surpassed Gary (no offense to Gary I like his and he looks like he's lost weight) 

I just don’t see it. Even if Briana was a thoughtful and caring person she’s still unattractive in my eyes. Huge head with tons of moles with bad mannerisms (the mouth hanging wide open thing before she laughs). Not only that, but the HUGE wide saddle bag butt that she had Dr. Miami give her.

With all that said, I question why a man would hit on her while she is pregnant and looks like she does. Javi had motives, and it wasn’t because Briana is so irresistible even when pregnant with another mans child.

Did anyone at first glance think the blonde chic that entered the hotel with Barb was Kailyn?? At quick glance I was like “why is Kailyn showing up to the hotel with Barb?” It was when they were near the luggage racks. Not a compliment, Kailyn.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Lemur said:

$20 at Hot Topic.  

Seriously, you should have to recite some lyrics to "Pour Some Sugar on Me" to be able to buy one.

I was a proud owner of Hysteria at the ripe of age of 10. Lol Had a shirt too, so seeing this band t-shirt as a trend thing irks my soul to no end. 

• Love 8

I mean, it was obvious that Javi was using Briana for extra tv time. Nobody would watch her or her life play out on tv and say to themself, " wow she's a catch." She doesn't even look attractive when she films. She wears these hugeee glasses and her moles keep multiplying.. Add that to the fact that she comes from a trash family who stands on tables and wants to fight any man/ woman that walks by them. He didn't want her. He knew with Kailyn out of the picture, his screen time would be less and less and he needed to make sure people still wanted to watch "papi" lol. Briana even said as much on the after show. For some reason, I actually buy that he did/ does love Kail and still would want to be with her. You can see he gets emotional about her (maybe not on recent episodes, but definitely after they split up).. and I think that's a big part of also why he went with Briana. He knew she was an easy target to get Kail jealous. Briana's lucky that Javi apparently kicked her to the curb because she would have had yet another baby daddy who left her again.

Does anyone else cringe at the way leah says "Kel"?

• Love 12
12 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Yeah, I do feel bad for weight stuff because I know a lot of people have struggled with their weight (and I have too in the past) but man, it's rough to watch.

Especially when they have all the resources to work on it. I understand totally why working parents, or, hell, single adults, with multiple jobs and lots of bills to pay get really big. It's still not healthy but it's understandable...stress, lack of sleep, sitting in an office all day, exhausted when you get home, using food as comfort, commuting in a car, etc. But damn, Catelynn really just doesn't want to help herself with anything. She has nothing to do all day except get fit if she wanted to.

I'm glad you posted this.  I felt bad after I posted what I did, mainly because I have a weight issue, myself, but your post reminded me that my life is drastically different from these girls(es) in almost every way.  My life is exactly what you described, right down to the last detail.  Add to that a lack of money and you have the perfect storm for excessive weight gain.  I'm not making excuses for myself, but it helps to explain things.  Catelynn's abundant advantages have clouded her vision and r******* her psychological and emotional development.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

I mean, it was obvious that Javi was using Briana for extra tv time.

I might be the lone out on this one. Javi has been filmed plenty of times without the benefit of having Briana in his scenes and before she ever became a regular cast member. I can list many scenes of him that were shown since he returned from overseas that didn't feature Kanal.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, kicksave said:

Kail and Brianna have one thing in common...gigantic butts. Good grief...Brianna's is so artificially enhanced it looks like an overblown balloon. Kail’s Looks like she’s eaten ham and biscuits every day for a year. They both had their butts done by Dr. Miami...looking at his work on these two girls, I would have to say he’s a lousy cosmetic surgeon who is preying on these Teen Mom girls who have low self esteem and believe that having a bigger butt or boobs is going to make them happy.

But Javi seems to love them.

4 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

She’s pretty, but you’d have to listen to that voice!

And she doesn’t seem particularly bright, either.

• Love 7
(edited)

I might be the lone out on this one. Javi has been filmed plenty of times without the benefit of having Briana in his scenes and before she ever became a regular cast member. I can list many scenes of him that were shown since he returned from overseas that didn't feature Kanal.

Yeah, but when that happened, it was because he was still involved with Kail & her drama, so that got him more screen time. Around the time he started sniffing around Bri, things had settled down with the Kail drama & there wouldn't have been much reason to feature him other than in a "Jo" capacity, so I still think literally every move that boy makes is to get one more minute on tv. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 13
(edited)
On 5/15/2018 at 1:39 AM, happykitteh said:

Just when my dislike for Kail was greater than Briana the end of the show ruined it and put my hate for Briana back on top. I don't like the three-against-one shit The Coven pulled. Kail and Briana seemed like they were doing a good job hashing things out until the horrid Roxanne had to open her trashy ass mouth and stick her nose in, then Brittany had to join. After that Briana got all cocky and mouthy. I hate the way Brittany goes on with the tough talk. She better watch her ass cuz someday someone is gonna call her bluff. She strikes me as someone whose never been in a fight in her life, just talks shit and thinks she's a badass. Kail could kick any of their asses so they'd better watch their mouths. What is with Roxanne? Does the woman ever shower? She always looks dirty and smelly. Brittany cleaned up well and looked pretty at the party. Someone had posted awhile ago that she had beauty potential and she does. Her skin was gorgeous and she has a beautiful smile - though we rarely see it. I guess her bad attitude made me never realize she can actually be pretty.  Briana's baby is beautiful. Sorry Kail, Briana wins there!

I was disgusted to see Debra from Teen Mom at the party. For Christ sake woman, move the fuck on and get your own life!

Yes and yes.  Roxanne always looks so oily.  The Coven only think they're cool when they gang up and fight using all slang.  Cause that's a sign of someone tough.  

And my other yes was from Debra.  I'm so embarrassed for her.  She probably asked all the Teen Moms where they were all going clubbing after.  They're just going home and going to bed and she's dressed like a 16 year old begging to go clubbin. 

On 5/15/2018 at 9:46 AM, BitterApple said:

I forgot to mention earlier that I think it's hilarious the episode title came from Cole. I was dying when he was in the hotel room asking who wanted to fight him.

Am I the only one that gets second hand embarrassment from Cole sometimes?  His baby talk sounds funny coming out of a grown man.  I know he could be way worse.  Difference between Cole and David is night and day though.  I'll take Corny Cole and his baby talk over Douchelord David any day.

Jenelle, all acting like she's so above everyone not getting involved in drama.  Jenelle, you're ALWAYS the cause of drama.  You come into a room like Pigpen from Snoopy with drama swarming around your head.  David egging her on with "your girlfriends..."  What the hell was that? 

Edited by ShaNaeNae
  • Love 12

MTV has created a bunch of monsters. The exception is Chelsea and Cole. Kail  is a hideous bitch. You’re done with Javi, you don’t have a say anymore about who he hangs out with. She’s taken over Farrah’s place as the most insufferable, demanding mom. I so wish that MTV would cancel this show. 

• Love 14
15 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Yeah, I do feel bad for weight stuff because I know a lot of people have struggled with their weight (and I have too in the past) but man, it's rough to watch.

Especially when they have all the resources to work on it. I understand totally why working parents, or, hell, single adults, with multiple jobs and lots of bills to pay get really big. It's still not healthy but it's understandable...stress, lack of sleep, sitting in an office all day, exhausted when you get home, using food as comfort, commuting in a car, etc. But damn, Catelynn really just doesn't want to help herself with anything. She has nothing to do all day except get fit if she wanted to.

She could go away to some sort of facility to help her lose weight if she was interested.  I don't see that happening any time soon because it's not going to be as cushy as her "rehab," where she seems to get a lot of perks. 

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

She could go away to some sort of facility to help her lose weight if she was interested.  I don't see that happening any time soon because it's not going to be as cushy as her "rehab," where she seems to get a lot of perks. 

I wonder if she could get a deal with a weight-loss company for endorsement?  Like Oprah!

lol j/k but you'd think one of those shady herbal-speed operations are pandering to the same fan base.  Think, Catelynn!!!

• Love 6
On 5/15/2018 at 7:00 AM, jumper sage said:

I will have to defend Kail in this one instance.  Just this once.

We have to remember that Brianna would not allow her first daughter's father to take her to his mother's house because she doesn't know what will go down.  OK, now we have Javi being all shitty and not telling Kail and Jo what he is really doing.  I say no go.  He not only had his own son but had Jo's son too.  It was really between Kail and Javi and I don't know why Brianna is getting in the middle of it.  Kail even said it was about Javi.

I see there is no separate thread for the after show.  Brianna was a bitch on that show.  Just saying.

I have to agree with you. Most of the time Javi seems like a decent guy, but of course the famewhore within comes out and he decides to be sneaky about seeing Brianna and the Coven. If it had been only Lincoln with him, I might have let it slide, only because Fail was also bringing her random hookups into their house and around the boys and if it was ok for her to do it, then she has no right to complain when Javi does it too. The issue is that Javi also had Isaac, who is not his child. Jo seemed like he wasnt aware of Javi and Brianna's plans to spend the vacation together and that's not okay. Javi should treat any time with Isaac as precious because really he has no right to see him at all, its only happening because Jo is a real adult who wants his son to be happy.

Regarding the balloon popping incident. I also was expecting it to be more dramatic, but also Lurch was drunk and he pulled that knife out so nonchalantly and lurched at the poor balloons as a cameraman? and other staff were standing right near the balloons. He easily could have accidentally stabbed a staff member in his drunken state instead of a balloon and then ot wouod have been a bigger deal. Aside from that, he is a clearly unstable man carrying a knife to filming, and is around Barb, a woman he hates. It's a recipe for disaster, and I dont blame any cast member for being afraid to be around him. 

• Love 12
45 minutes ago, MargeGunderson said:

She irritates the fire out of me. As anyone who has ever struggled with their weight knows, it will be a daily battle.  I once read that overeating is the hardest addiction to kick because you have to face your "drug" multiple times a day every single day. So many social events surround food. It would be like telling a recovering cocaine addict that she has to go to parties daily, watch people do multiple lines, and actually partake in some, but only a quarter of a line (or whatever - not really sure of the lingo). That's why you see people yoyo dieting.  They lose weight, fall off the wagon, gain it all back plus a little more until they get frustrated enough to start dieting again.  But Catelynn doesn't diet.  She doesn't exercise.  She might talk about it, but she does that while eating a huge quesadilla. She could walk with Nova to the park and play with her there, but would rather sit on the couch eating her fingers and playing on her phone. She claims she wants to lose weight, guilts Tyler when he tries to say anything to her (after she has said that she wants to lose weight) to hold her accountable, and continues to sit on her butt and survive on a diet of fat and sugar. She has all the time in the world to exercise and makes enough to buy groceries of vegetables and lean proteins without any issue, but would rather sit around feeling sorry for herself.

15 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Debra reminds me of Amy Poehler's character in Mean Girls. 

Yes!  She wants so badly to be "the cool mom" and just comes across as pathetic. In Farrah's 16 and Pregnant and even in the first season or two of Teen Mom, she didn't seem that bad.  Did she hide it well or has she changed that much?

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Kazu said:

I think he's into screen time but I think he's just as into toxic/moving-too-fast relationships with people who are inappropriate for him. Briana fits both bills.

43 minutes ago, mrsh said:

I have to agree with you. Most of the time Javi seems like a decent guy, but of course the famewhore within comes out and he decides to be sneaky about seeing Brianna and the Coven. If it had been only Lincoln with him, I might have let it slide, only because Fail was also bringing her random hookups into their house and around the boys and if it was ok for her to do it, then she has no right to complain when Javi does it too. The issue is that Javi also had Isaac, who is not his child. Jo seemed like he wasnt aware of Javi and Brianna's plans to spend the vacation together and that's not okay. Javi should treat any time with Isaac as precious because really he has no right to see him at all, its only happening because Jo is a real adult who wants his son to be happy.

Yes, Javi really is a sneaky and manipulative person. He's really pretty awful...I had a much better opinion of him in the past than I do now. I think because anyone looks amazing next to Kail. But he's really showing his true colors lately and they're not awesome.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Kazu said:

Oh he definitely had scenes alone, but Briana is keeping any story line of his alive. Otherwise, they're just filming him on the couch watching Lincoln and Isaac play and that'll fade out eventually when Kailyn has her next baby daddy storyline of the month.

• Love 11

I just watched the after show for this episode and damn Briana irks me more than the other girls did, or do.

The whole “there’s a new bitch here and I’m not going anywhere” rubbed me the wrong way. I really hope this show gets canceled before her dumbass can see the kind of MTV money the other girls have been seeing.

That would be sweet revenge for Kail (I’m not siding with kanal, I’m just saying lol...what better way to see your enemy suffer than to get on your show expecting to become financially secure to then have the show get canceled before she saw any money).

The mtv money is being dangled in front of the racheteer coven and I’m just hoping they never reach it. They can have the 20k per season check the girls used to get but not the six figures - puhlease.

• Love 12
57 minutes ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

She irritates the fire out of me. As anyone who has ever struggled with their weight knows, it will be a daily battle.  I once read that overeating is the hardest addiction to kick because you have to face your "drug" multiple times a day every single day. So many social events surround food. It would be like telling a recovering cocaine addict that she has to go to parties daily, watch people do multiple lines, and actually partake in some, but only a quarter of a line (or whatever - not really sure of the lingo). That's why you see people yoyo dieting.  They lose weight, fall off the wagon, gain it all back plus a little more until they get frustrated enough to start dieting again.  But Catelynn doesn't diet.  She doesn't exercise.  She might talk about it, but she does that while eating a huge quesadilla. She could walk with Nova to the park and play with her there, but would rather sit on the couch eating her fingers and playing on her phone. She claims she wants to lose weight, guilts Tyler when he tries to say anything to her (after she has said that she wants to lose weight) to hold her accountable, and continues to sit on her butt and survive on a diet of fat and sugar. She has all the time in the world to exercise and makes enough to buy groceries of vegetables and lean proteins without any issue, but would rather sit around feeling sorry for herself.

Yes!  She wants so badly to be "the cool mom" and just comes across as pathetic. In Farrah's 16 and Pregnant and even in the first season or two of Teen Mom, she didn't seem that bad.  Did she hide it well or has she changed that much?

She could have taken the money she spent on a horse an bought a Pelaton exercise bike.  

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Mothra said:

I'd agree except that I think having her on TV may be the only thing that saves Kaiser from further abuse.

And this is the Catch-22 of the whole situation. I want Jenelle fired because she's a horrible person and shouldn't profit from her horribleness. But I worry so badly about how things derail even further when cameras AREN'T around. 

• Love 10
33 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

She could have taken the money she spent on a horse an bought a Pelaton exercise bike.  

I would have my own personal gym with the money she pulls in. 

• Love 13
11 hours ago, Bridget said:

These two morons aren’t co-workers. They live on nearly opposite ends of the east coast and only saw each other for a few hours over a long weekend last year. They don’t fucking work together. 

I agree with you. I'd even let the Housewives call each other "co-worker" since they film together frequently. But the TMs really only see each other for the reunions and manufactured vacations. It's not the same. 

3 hours ago, Kazu said:

I agree with this. I do think Javi can be thirsty, but he has been filmed as a single dude plenty. And he was on the show before Bri. If it were the reverse, I might be more skeptical. I do think he may have gone after her to bother Kail to some degree. But, ultimately, I think Javi is a Captain-Save-a-Ho and he really really likes dating single moms and playing "new daddy". 

• Love 7

Did anyone else notice during the scene where Janelle and Briana were commiserating about their outsider status, that someone handed Janelle a cup and Janelle didn't even acknowledge it? Who the fuck do you think you are?! 

• Love 19
42 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Baby steps. A petalton can go right in the living room, a few steps from her precious couch, plus she can sit down on it. Lol

?

While eating a 7 pound quesadilla. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, mrsh said:

You said it better than I did!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, supergirlsudz said:

Did anyone else notice during the scene where Janelle and Briana were commiserating about their outsider status, that someone handed Janelle a cup and Janelle didn't even acknowledge it? Who the fuck do you think you are?! 

Yes!! I said the exact same thing!

• Love 12
(edited)
3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I just watched the after show for this episode and damn Briana irks me more than the other girls did, or do.

The whole “there’s a new bitch here and I’m not going anywhere” rubbed me the wrong way. I really hope this show gets canceled before her dumbass can see the kind of MTV money the other girls have been seeing.

That would be sweet revenge for Kail (I’m not siding with kanal, I’m just saying lol...what better way to see your enemy suffer than to get on your show expecting to become financially secure to then have the show get canceled before she saw any money).

The mtv money is being dangled in front of the racheteer coven and I’m just hoping they never reach it. They can have the 20k per season check the girls used to get but not the six figures - puhlease.

I can't agree more with this!!! I'm a little late to the party, and most everything has been said already, but I couldn't stand Bri's attitude! I actually felt really bad for Leah when bri was giving her the beat down. Someone like Kail could have taken it and given it right back, but Leah is so sensitive, and was put in an awkward position. She told bri she liked her and why, and calmly explained what she said, but bri just went off and wouldn't let it go. I felt so bad when Leah started crying on the balcony. I'm a pretty sensitive person, and probably would have responded just how Leah did. It's hard to have that personality and have people lay into you like that! And bri was saying, basically, "woe is meeeee!" Like Leah was supposed to care THAT MUCH about the consequences of telling Kail. She barely knows bri!

i think Javi dating Briana is wrong, because fellow cast members should be off-limits. It's not like they would seriously make a great couple, have seen each other for years at reunions, shyly started texting, and have this full-blown, legitimate love affair blossoming. I would understand that. I just don't think you should go after fellow cast members that you don't know well or have a hell of a chance at a LTR with, because you WILL be burning bridges. I thought that was kail's problem until now, but now I think she sees bri as "beneath" her. If she didn't like it because of the drama it would create, she would have ignored them, not started something right off the bat. 

Also, I want to smack bri sooooo bad when she was yelling not to disrespect her mother. Kail was just answering a question, and not being disrespectful. I clapped out loud when she said, "she asked me a question, and I am answering it!" What did bri expect her to do, answer it telepathically without addressing her?

now I see why bri is the way she is, though. The coven enables her with a one-two punch. Roxanne's helpless, "ahhhh, you can't helllllp it if Javi likes you!" was disgusting. I hate when people play that card. Ummm Bri could have said no to Disney. She could have said no to making Mommy and Daddy shirts. She could have not encouraged him in any way! I hate when people act like women have no choice in the matter when it comes to who they date. If he likes you, you have to encourage all advances! Then Brittany threatens to beat up anyone who crosses helpless Brianna. They have really convinced her that she is helpless, and nothing is ever her fault!

dang, Jenelle's reaction to the balloon popping was scary AF. When she said, "he's mad" in a monotone and left with him, it was so embarrassing and ridiculous! She should have acted humiliated, and stayed with MTV people so she could be protected! I really see her ending up dead. 

I'm afraid if sounds like Leah is back on Pillses. I reeeeally hope that either:

A. She only does them when really stressed, and the confrontation with bri drove her to a rare event, or...

B. She knows someone in LA who has them, or was offered them by somebody in LA. 

Edited by Christina87
  • Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Baby steps. A petalton can go right in the living room, a few steps from her precious couch, plus she can sit down on it. Lol

I want one of those.   Aren’t they extremely expensive? 

Watching Javi and Brianna is so awkward.  They can’t even look each other in the eyes.  Or in the face. One is always looking away. Such a fake relationship.  

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 8
54 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Such a fake relationship.

Seriously. Everything about Briana is just SO DAMN FAKE. While the other girls (EC) can be nightmares in their own right, they are at least REAL nightmares...besides getting heated with her baby daddies, everything Briana says is delivered in a way that makes you think she is asking you to "open this can of nuts!" before a fake snake pops out at you. 

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, missy jo said:

Why do people think that Leah is back on the pillses? 

Leah gets that dreamy, sleepy look in her eyes.  Kind of like Ryan gets those big round, wierd eyes when he's using!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, supergirlsudz said:

I noticed that. I coulda sworn it was David that handed it to her. 

• Love 5
On 5/15/2018 at 11:05 AM, cheewhiz said:

I was just checking out the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.  It costs about $10,000.  This is what the single mom of 2, living in a cramped apartment with her mother and sister, spends her money on? Ridiculous and irresponsible.

On 5/15/2018 at 11:16 AM, Kazu said:

It was given for free in exchange for having the procedure done on a live feed by Dr. Miami.

And now that those procedures have been around a while, it seems the long term consequences are starting to show up.  Terry and Paul talking a little about  it on the Steve Harvey show (it's a short clip):  http://www.stevetv.com/clip/don-t-get-butt-implants-without-hearing-this-first

• Love 4

Khloe Kardashian must have had that done too.  Saw her walking her baby in Cleveland.  Her rear end was as wide as Ohio!  Whatever are these women thinking?  What about it is attractive to a man?  I don't get it!  ???

• Love 10

I am so annoyed that I have to defend the Hulk but I thought the gang-up was unfair.  Roxanne jumps in and Brianna immediately quiets her, she should be allowed to respond. Why does Roxanne deserve respect?  She is trash and the way they were cussing and swearing in front of the babies in the van was tacky.   On the other hand the Hulk needs to be put in her place.

Javi was so thirsty in this episode it was embarrassing.  The scene in the hotel room made me cringe.  Him repeating everything so the cameras would make sure to get it.  "That's right, Briana, that's what you said that one time!!"

I have never watched an After Show and I never will again.  The hosts were dumber than a bag of trapped farts and I'd rather be interviewed by Pennywise than sit and watch those two nudnicks screech.  I could not even understand what language they were talking in.  Sorry to sound classist but those were the most uneducated, ineligible patterns of speech I have ever heard, especially from Brianna.  I can understand my toddler better. 

• Love 24
9 minutes ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I am so annoyed that I have to defend the Hulk but I thought the gang-up was unfair.  Roxanne jumps in and Brianna immediately quiets her, she should be allowed to respond. Why does Roxanne deserve respect?  She is trash and the way they were cussing and swearing in front of the babies in the van was tacky.   On the other hand the Hulk needs to be put in her place.

I hear ya. Kail wasn't even being rude to Roxanne, and quite honestly didn't really owe her any answers in the first place. And while Kail's hissy fit over the private room made me want to slap her, she was trying to avoid the Coven for the most part. Briana was the one who started in and cued her mother and sister. 

• Love 16
9 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Ah. But I noticed they put the paddock for that poor horse pretty close to the house. I figured cause if they put it any further away she’d never get to it. 

As a former very serious horse person. That’s pretty gross (my horse was at a boarding stable though). I didn’t see an actual barn - so I assume they plan on having that unfortunate creature on permanent turn-out (in Michigan - insert slapping forehead emoji). I don’t see Catelynn mucking that out ever (or understanding she needs to), scrubbing the water/feed buckets etc.

It’s going to smell pretty bad really quick....

I don’t think Leah was back on the pillses -  just drunk. I assume they cut the bar off for a reason.

• Love 6
(edited)
13 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

Am I the only one that gets second hand embarrassment from Cole sometimes?  

No... The title of this episode, spouted by Cole, is about the nerdiest thing I’ve ever heard. A lot of what he says is super dorky and awkward. He’s not offensive, like many of the men these women have picked, but he’s so not my type of person.

10 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

SHE'S the TEEN MOM here! LOL Boy she thinks she's A LOT of things. I choose to think she's DumbFuck #1

And that was right after David was all, everyone who had a baby at 14 come here or whatever he said like that, wasn’t it? 

6 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

everything Briana says is delivered in a way that makes you think she is asking you to "open this can of nuts!" before a fake snake pops out at you. 

Wow, I LOVE that description of her. It’s perfect!

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I hear ya. Kail wasn't even being rude to Roxanne, and quite honestly didn't really owe her any answers in the first place. And while Kail's hissy fit over the private room made me want to slap her, she was trying to avoid the Coven for the most part. Briana was the one who started in and cued her mother and sister. 

As anyone should or would. Ugh. I can’t imagine dealing with all three in person like that.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 11
(edited)
6 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Leah gets that dreamy, sleepy look in her eyes.  Kind of like Ryan gets those big round, wierd eyes when he's using!

She was also slurring her words in the same manner in which an inebriated person would be speaking. She really sounded drunk, but she wasn't. Or, maybe she pulled a MotherAmber(Portwood) (shout out to 90DF returning soon!) and mixed pillses and alcohol? She sounded as screwy as Tonya did when she was trying to string a few words together.

I agree with you re: Leah's dreamy, sleepy eyes. She was also way too calm about shit that she shouldn't be calm about, no matter how nice of a person she is. She doesn't need to be fighting anyone in public, but no one should be talking to her so disrespectfully (looking at you, Briana!).

I did not see her standing in her power defending her position about having shared the Disney news with "Kell" when Briana was ragging on her. (Major shout out to the original poster who mentioned that annoying pronunciation she has going on!) 

It was almost as if she was about to pass out at any minute because all of the nasty shit Briana tried to lay at her feet wasn't even registering - she was THAT out of it.

I wonder why the producers haven't yet learned to pull a handy trick from the Housewives' editors? When someone claims they said XYZ, replay the footage to show the viewer what really happened...or since the fourth wall has been broken, maybe show the dumb ass TMs the actual footage when they're lying liars who lie to set the record straight, especially when they're playing a damn game of telephone!

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 13
11 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I have never watched an After Show and I never will again.  The hosts were dumber than a bag of trapped farts and I'd rather be interviewed by Pennywise than sit and watch those two nudnicks screech.  I could not even understand what language they were talking in.  Sorry to sound classist but those were the most uneducated, ineligible patterns of speech I have ever heard, especially from Brianna.  I can understand my toddler better. 

Lolol I’m reading this while wearing my Pennywise shirt.   Lolol

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Blissfool said:

I noticed that. I coulda sworn it was David that handed it to her. 

Even if it was David, she could have stopped complaining for 0.2 seconds to say a quick thank you! LOL. It just shows what an entitled asshole she is. I can't wait for her rude awakening. 

• Love 11
19 hours ago, supergirlsudz said:

I think it was David who gave it to her. I could tell by his spotted oaf hands.

11 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

YES!! Yes to all of this! I feel this way and couldn't put to words what I felt. Thank you!

• Love 6