Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E20: Drama’s for Nerds Part 1

druzy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Right. That is why I added to my post. :-)  I clicked submit too fast.

Kail just wants any dude to want her. How dare Javi not be interested in her.

Yep.

If Javi wasn't such a jerk I might feel bad for him. Neither Kail or Brianna really want him lol. But I dont. It's hard to feel sympathy for any of these people. 

• Love 12

Neither really want him, but both think he should be sniffing after her. Why?  Who the hell knows.  That's a shit-ton of unearned confidence though, considering neither have any redeeming values.  And yes, no sympathy for Javi.  Dude put himself squarely in the middle of this quagmire and refuses to extract himself, he swims in the drama as much as these messy benches. 

I want to burn those black shorts Kail was wearing, except I know she's most likely got a drawer full of them or similar shorty shorts that a girl of her size and shape should NOT be wearing.  Also, nice chin implant.  Perhaps you should have had them take the second one out before making the original one more prominent.  

I seriously wonder if Brianna even knows the Misfits are a band or if she just thought it was a cool looking shirt.  Her sister was wearing a vintage Def Leppard shirt in another scene, which earned her some side eye.  Both of them seem like club rats and more interested in club music (Brianna) or K-pop (Brittany) than in punk and hair metal.  

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, Lemur said:

I seriously wonder if Brianna even knows the Misfits are a band or if she just thought it was a cool looking shirt.  Her sister was wearing a vintage Def Leppard shirt in another scene, which earned her some side eye.  Both of them seem like club rats and more interested in club music (Brianna) or K-pop (Brittany) than in punk and hair metal.  

Brit’s Def Leppard shirt looked brand spanking new. When she said she had no money to bail anyone out I was thinking she spent all her dough on those shirts. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Brit’s Def Leppard shirt looked brand spanking new. When she said she had no money to bail anyone out I was thinking she spent all her dough on those shirts. 

$20 at Hot Topic.  

Seriously, you should have to recite some lyrics to "Pour Some Sugar on Me" to be able to buy one.

• Love 19

I thought the balloon popping incident was actually pretty creepy BECAUSE of the fact that it wasn't as dramatic as I thought. I too was expecting a bit more of a flailing, "I'm WORKIN!!" type of scene, but David appeared to be really out of it...he had a really faraway look, as if he didn't even realize where he was. 

• Love 23
27 minutes ago, teapot said:

Kailyn's an offender with her Stones shirt on the After Show!

Kanal's whole being is offensive.

She probably saw the tongue on that shirt in a sexual way and that is why she bought it. 

• Love 11
(edited)

I dare her to name 3 songs! Fuckin Janyell telling people not to give Barb any drinks cuz she's the TEEN MOM. Bitch your Mama has permanent custody. She is a Teen Mom by default. She doesn't want anyone to make it nice for Barb.

ETA. Kails Stones shirt

Edited by FairyDusted
  • Love 17

I don't normally like Brianna, but I did here.  Kail just wanted to fight.  Why is she so jealous?? Bri did look very pretty with all the makeup and hair done.  Kail is so gross with all her divaish demands.  Who does she think she is? Good grief! 

Brittany has man sideburns, and it was kinda freaking me out when she had her hair in a ponytail. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, citychic said:

And speaking of stupid looking - EJ Johnson looks absolutely ridiculous in a tube top showing his belly. I have never been so grateful to be a corn fed midwestern girl who wears hoodies every day.

I hardly can't with EJ anymore.... I mean I want to tell him to 'you do you' and I'm sure he's super proud of all the weight he lost (I'm sure his dad's money helped quite a bit with that though) but ughhhhh don't dress like a ho EJ!   AND he said Kail should absolutely move to LA.  What a dingbat. 

11 hours ago, Rebecca said:

“I’ve always been mutual.” What the hell is she talking about? Does she mean impartial? She probably doesn’t know that word even exists though, so maybe she meant neutral? Maybe she’s not a fake friend but she’s certainly stupid...

She probably did mean impartial which is dumb because she said that was the first time her and Brianna had met and she's been friends with Kail for years.  Just be honest and say you're loyal to your friends! durrr. 

10 hours ago, happykitteh said:

Unless I'm remembering it wrong, Leah did indeed word it to seem like Javi and Briana were staying in the same hotel room.

From her own mouth she said "I said you two were sharing a hotel"  Which is again the Leah garbage language.  She probably meant staying in the same hotel and Kail probably took it as 'sharing a hotel ROOM'

2 hours ago, cheewhiz said:

I was just checking out the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.  It costs about $10,000.  This is what the single mom of 2, living in a cramped apartment with her mother and sister, spends her money on? Ridiculous and irresponsible.

And it looks horrible.  She's a 20 some year old with saddle bags. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Yep.

If Javi wasn't such a jerk I might feel bad for him. Neither Kail or Brianna really want him lol. But I dont. It's hard to feel sympathy for any of these people. 

He is pathetic. I keep seeing comments about how dare Bri go after her co-workers ex-husband bit none admonishing Javi for dating his ex-wife's co-worker( his co-worker as well).   Not to mention, he is doing it mainly to remain  relevant on the show. 

• Love 12
(edited)

Fuck them all (except Barb). (And possibly Jo, Vee, Corey and Miranda.) I’ve never seen a collection of less likable people and I watch Vanderpump Rules!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 18
4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

And Catelynn from OG should NEVER stand next to Leah. She looked more than twice Leah's size!

I got way too much pleasure out of the vacation photos of Kail and Leah. 

3 hours ago, Lemur said:

$20 at Hot Topic.  

Seriously, you should have to recite some lyrics to "Pour Some Sugar on Me" to be able to buy one.

Yup. They got those shirts at the mall. 

All true punks know you never buy your band shirts from the mall. 

I agree with the above stipulation and I'm gonna need her to sing some "Horror Hotel" or "Hybrid Moments" before I'mma let Briana don that Misfits tee. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Damn you Briana for making me side with kailyn. I’m sorry Briana, but don’t act like your mom is some delicate procerlain flower needing protection from someone speaking at a regular decibel. Roxanne AXED Kailyn a question to which Kailyn responded in a NORMAL speaking tone and wasn’t being disrespectful. So people aren’t allowed to answer your moms questions without you getting all ratchet??

Then Brittany had to get all nasty “you’re just mad your ex man wants her!” And then you talk about Kailyn being immature. Kailyn and Briana were actually about to have a normal conversation, finally, and hash it out until delicate porcelain Roxanne butted in turning it into 3 against one. 

The coven is now known to me as the 3 ratcheteers. 

Aside from all of that, Kailyn can poundsand. She was using Lux’s vaccinations as an excuse to be petty and avoid conflict with Briana and Javi or to see Javi flirt with Briana in front of her otherwise she would have been concerned with Lux being on a public plane.

How awkward for Leah to be saying nice things about Briana for then Briana to walk in and be a jerk. Lol.

The balloongate was made out to be bigger than it was. Still creepy AF.

Catelynne needs to get gym therapy ...it would make her feel so good about herself - being filmed next to Leah was an eye opener.

OT: I was driving to my daughters speech therapy appointment and Siri told me “take a left on Canal st in 500ft” and at that moment I prayed it was spelled “kanal” and it wasn’t - Booooo. But anywho, it made me laugh out loud and think of all of you people.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, LBS said:

He was very drunk and storming out to get more beer from the store and just walked right into the balloons.  A normal human would of laughed at themselves but he throws out a knife?   What a scary instinct.  

Terrifying. I got the vibe Jenelle was embarrassed by him too. 

I actually think all of the girls looked beautiful when they had hair & makeup done in this episode <3  Leah sometimes reminds me of Britney Spears, in more ways than one !

I feel bad for Leah, I honestly don't believe she meant to start drama by repeating that to Kailyn. I was glad to see Brittany chatting to her and seemingly understanding Leah being caught in the middle of that, it showed me that Brittany CAN be reasonable and isn't just out looking for unnecessary fights all the time.  I thought Briana was harsh to Leah but I understand her frustration too, I think Kail is right in telling Bri to be more honest about the Javi thing, nobody is buying that they're "just friends", If that were the case, there would be no need to share any hotel room/suite, period. And they wouldn't be lurking around each other the way they were here.. {Leah definitely meant to say NEUTRAL in that tweet}

Kail 100% fabricated that issue with Lux in order to get out of there ! LOL ! I don't think she was being hugely unreasonable in asking for a separate room for her and her newborn baby, but the manner in which she demanded it and the way she acted in front of Brianna was downright rude urgh

I liked seeing the girls interacting with each other and all the behind the scenes vibes in this episode ! I just wish these weren't so far behind real time. I almost feel like I need to re watch the reunion and the specials now !! 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Damn you Briana for making me side with kailyn. I’m sorry Briana, but don’t act like your mom is some delicate procerlain flower needing protection from someone speaking at a regular decibel. Roxanne AXED Kailyn a question to which Kailyn responded in a NORMAL speaking tone and wasn’t being disrespectful. So people aren’t allowed to answer your moms questions without you getting all ratchet??

Then Brittany had to get all nasty “you’re just mad your ex man wants her!” And then you talk about Kailyn being immature. Kailyn and Briana were actually about to have a normal conversation, finally, and hash it out until delicate porcelain Roxanne butted in turning it into 3 against one. 

The coven is now known to me as the 3 ratcheteers. 

Aside from all of that, Kailyn can poundsand. She was using Lux’s vaccinations as an excuse to be petty and avoid conflict with Briana and Javi or to see Javi flirt with Briana in front of her otherwise she would have been concerned with Lux being on a public plane.

How awkward for Leah to be saying nice things about Briana for then Briana to walk in and be a jerk. Lol.

The balloongate was made out to be bigger than it was. Still creepy AF.

Catelynne needs to get gym therapy ...it would make her feel so good about herself - being filmed next to Leah was an eye opener.

OT: I was driving to my daughters speech therapy appointment and Siri told me “take a left on Canal st in 500ft” and at that moment I prayed it was spelled “kanal” and it wasn’t - Booooo. But anywho, it made me laugh out loud and think of all of you people.

Bri and Kanal were talking a good talk, weren't they? It all went up in flames when Roxanne and Brittany intervened. 

Definitely, Cate needs the gym, not spa retreats.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Kazu said:

Bri and Kanal were talking a good talk, weren't they? It all went up in flames when Roxanne and Brittany intervened. 

Definitely, Cate needs the gym, not spa retreats.

It almost feels like Roxanne doesn’t want Briana to mature as a grown woman and that she likes having Briana think she needs her mom in her life to fight her battles. She’s stunting Brianas growth. Real moms will try and deescalate any drama surrounding their child not add to the flame or in this case, ignite the flame. Sad.

Then rewind to last weeks episode and Roxanne was getting all pissy that Briana was entertaining any drama with kailyn when Javi was telling her what Leah told kailyn at the restaurant. Please, Roxane, you’re always thirsty for the drama.

• Love 15
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

It almost feels like Roxanne doesn’t want Briana to mature as a grown woman and that she likes having Briana think she needs her mom in her life to fight her battles. She’s stunting Brianas growth. Real moms will try and deescalate any drama surrounding their child not add to the flame or in this case, ignite the flame. Sad.

Then rewind to last weeks episode and Roxanne was getting all pissy that Briana was entertaining any drama with kailyn when Javi was telling her what Leah told kailyn at the restaurant. Please, Roxane, you’re always thirsty for the drama.

All of this, except I don’t think it’s “almost like” Roxanne is doing this, I think she flat out doesn’t want Briana to mature and not need her like she currently does. She’d probably be the same with Brittany but Brittany doesn’t have the personality to go along with it like that. The DeJesus family has some very fucked up dynamics. I’m concerned about their next generation, Stella and Nova.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 16

This show is no longer about teenage girls raising kids. It's all about drama between the participants and their significant others/relatives. Observing Kail's behavior last night as she was storming around and barking orders and demands to MTV staff, production crew and producers was worthy of a Farrah Abraham award for being an entitled, spoiled brat without any care or concern for anyone except herself. A very selfish and unwise decision to fly with a young baby who has not been vaccinated (and why hasn't he had a first round of shots...how old was he at the time of this taping?) was careless and stupid. Either the baby stays home or you both stay home. Unbelievable. And I read she wants another baby from another sperm donor...she has no family support to help her, just a bunch hanger on friends. She seems a little unhinged.

Brianna and her coven are truly living off of drama no matter what they say about not liking drama...her sister needs to get life and stop living through her sister's pathetic life. All the anger, bitterness and rage that these women have is so unhealthy for Nova and the new baby to be a part of. The obscenity laced diatribes in front Nova and the baby are disgusting. 

Leah looked pretty last night...she's not emotionally equipped to stand up to gutter snipes like Brianna and her sister.  

Jenelle is still peddling the "whoa is me I'm a victim" routine...David is just a loudmouth redneck that gets mean and nasty he's drunk. Glad he was fired...they should have fired Jenelle too.

• Love 16
36 minutes ago, Calm81 said:

Mmmmhmmm. So Roxanne and Brittany are allowed to go off on Kail, but Kail can't respond? I mean, fuck Kail - but fuck that even more. If someone addresses me, I WILL respond! 

• Love 19
4 hours ago, Lemur said:

$20 at Hot Topic.  

I saw them in concert two yrs ago.  She needs to give me that shirt.  Ha

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Adiba said:

Didn't watch but came here to enjoy the snark. I do remember Briana not allowing Devoin to take the baby--and I agreed with that--also, in a "normal" scenario I would agree with Kail needing to know and approve of who would be staying with her sons in Florida. However, she is a hypocrite, too. Remember when she tried to hide from Javi that Chris was staying/sleeping over in their (still jointly owned home) at the time? She has no room to talk, imo. And anything that gets under Kail's "the rules are different for me" skin I'm for --as long as no kids are in danger.

Javi is like a spiteful teenager--but so is Kail. And as far as being a famewhore--well yes, but aren't they all? I mean, if you are willing to put your life on a reality show (especially for so long) --doesn't that equate to fame-seeking?

I do remember that and the poor kids on these shows (except for Chelsea) are taking the brunt of bad decisions.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

This show is no longer about teenage girls raising kids. It's all about drama between the participants and their significant others/relatives

Truth. Larry put them all in one room to get ready in order to create drama for his series as it is on its last leg.  As if a broom closet on the 4th floor was the only place they could put Lux!  As if Javi and Kail needed to share the single bathroom in the entire facility. 

• Love 17
18 hours ago, LotusFlower said:

Pillses?

Oh, Leah had already found and ingested all the pilses at that point.

She is clearly back on them.  Not as fucked up as she used to be, but she is pilled out - you can tell by the way she talks, and how she clenches her jaw.

9 hours ago, LegallyRed2 said:

However, I noticed something tonight that Jenelle always does when David starts his weirdo acting out violent behavior. She IMMEDIATELY starts to justify it verbally. "Oh, look. He's caught up in the balloons and mad." Instead of walking up like most normal people would do and telling him to stop it, ASSHOLE. It's disturbing Stockholm Syndrome. What a self esteem nightmare that chick is.

Jenelle does the typical abused spouse behavior - try to make it seem like the husband is not FUCKING crazy.  "Oh he's just mad because they said they would give us beer, but of course, they are taking it all away."  Just stop, Jenelle.  He's a ticking time bomb.

5 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

The balloon popping wasn’t as dramastical as I had imagined it (I was expecting much larger balloons for one “big as houses” Briana said), but he was putting some force behind the waist height stabs without regard to how crowded that area was. He could easily have stuck someone pretty bad “accidentally.”

He really didn't care if there was anyone on the other side of the balloons.  There were a lot of people around.  And who has a knife on the ready??  Is he just walking around like that?  

• Love 18
On 5/13/2018 at 10:55 AM, DangerousMinds said:

The only thing MTV did wrong here was not firing Jenelle at the same time, IMO.

I'd agree except that I think having her on TV may be the only thing that saves Kaiser from further abuse.

• Love 9
(edited)

If Briana wasn't so trashy I'd say when she had her makeup done she's the most beautiful girl on this show. Janelle should never sit next to her because Janelle looked hideous next to Briana. Karl too. Leah and Chelsea both looked very nice. LOVE how everyone but the two losers Janelle and the spotted cromagnum man enjoy talking to Barb and everyone looks at Janelle and her husband like they are Freaks and no one wants to associate with them. 

Javi is at fault for the fight between Kail  and Briana because instead of just telling Kail that they were staying in a 3 bedroom suite and he wasn't sharing with Brianna, he had to be a dick and hang up on her or act all secretive

Obviously Jo didn't care whether Javi went with Briana or not. 

Leah didn't say they were sharing a room she said they were staying at the same hotel. I hope she took Gracie to do something fun cuz the kid looked bored. 

Kail has no rights to Javi. She should mind  her own business. 

Good God Caitlin is now the fattest person, on this series. She has officially surpassed Gary (no offense to Gary I like his and he looks like he's lost weight) 

Edited by kira28
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

If I had to show someone just 1 Jenelle scene to sum up her attitude, it might be Jenelles whole “I’m going to take all the shots so barb can’t have them, I’m the teen mom”... the contempt was palpable, and Barb was just having fun not paying her any attention. Sure Jenelly, Barb is the one just trying to make your life miserable, meanwhile I don’t know of any filmed evidence of Barb doing something just to hurt Jenelle, in fact I kinda wish she would... but there’s plenty of filmed evidence of Jenelle plotting against Barb, god only knows what isn’t filmed.

Love x2000000 ! I seriously wanted to jump through the tv and throat punch her! And that satisfied smirk on her mug. David was drunk AF. I hate being startled  by popping balloons and the Land Scum used a fucking KNIVE! Like he was gutting something. I rarely use the word hate to describe anybody but the Easons are squatting on my line. 

Edited by FairyDusted
I know I have a spelling error sorry
  • Love 14
23 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

Holy shit, Catelynn’s weight has ballooned.  I knew from the OG reunion that she’d gained a good bit of weight, but just to see her walking around in those gold lamé pants and the way-way-way-too-small black shirt was visually jarring.  Poor girl.  She’s way too young to be that out of control.  I think all of these girls need a reality check.  If they think they have real problems that the rest of the commoners have, they’re kidding themselves.  

Yeah, I do feel bad for weight stuff because I know a lot of people have struggled with their weight (and I have too in the past) but man, it's rough to watch.

Especially when they have all the resources to work on it. I understand totally why working parents, or, hell, single adults, with multiple jobs and lots of bills to pay get really big. It's still not healthy but it's understandable...stress, lack of sleep, sitting in an office all day, exhausted when you get home, using food as comfort, commuting in a car, etc. But damn, Catelynn really just doesn't want to help herself with anything. She has nothing to do all day except get fit if she wanted to.

• Love 14

Could you even understand half of what they were screaming and mumbling?  They speak a different language...all of them!

Hummm I thought Leah looked a little dreamy.  I hope she's not back on pills.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Could you even understand half of what they were screaming and mumbling?  They speak a different language...all of them!

She definitely had that vibe to me!

• Love 3

My theory on Kail: I don't think she's mad the Brianna/Javi situation. Well she is, but that's not the whole reason. She's pissed because she has to now share the show with Briana. For the past 7 years it's been the 4 girls, that's been the story and the dynamic. Then they add a 5th mom and the dynamic changes, showing them "hey, you aren't that interesting, see how fast we're adding a new mom to the show" which ruins Kail's story and "brand." She's mad because the dynamic changed and now she has to share the spotlight with an extra girl. She's also mad because MTV basically said her "brand" isn't good or interesting enough because they added Briana. The whole make-up/dressing room debacle was because she feels Briana is beneath her, she's not an original cast member and why should she have to share? And then of course the Javi thing on top of it. She's obviously pissed at Javi and Briana but I think she's more mad at MTV, Viacom and the producers because it was their decision to add Briana and (in her mind) their fault that she now has to deal with Briana. Javi is only making it worse, there are plenty of women he can date but that's Javi for ya. I may be off base but that's what I think when I watch her. 

"You're just mad that your ex, who you played, likes my sister." I don't really care for Brittany but I'm glad she said that to Kail. She did play Javi. She cheated on him when he was overseas and she deserves to be called out for that.

Ugh Jenelle. I fucking hate her. But her Kail impression was spot on. I still hate her though.

• Love 18
36 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

My theory on Kail: I don't think she's mad the Brianna/Javi situation. Well she is, but that's not the whole reason. She's pissed because she has to now share the show with Briana. For the past 7 years it's been the 4 girls, that's been the story and the dynamic. Then they add a 5th mom and the dynamic changes, showing them "hey, you aren't that interesting, see how fast we're adding a new mom to the show" which ruins Kail's story and "brand." She's mad because the dynamic changed and now she has to share the spotlight with an extra girl. She's also mad because MTV basically said her "brand" isn't good or interesting enough because they added Briana. The whole make-up/dressing room debacle was because she feels Briana is beneath her, she's not an original cast member and why should she have to share? And then of course the Javi thing on top of it. She's obviously pissed at Javi and Briana but I think she's more mad at MTV, Viacom and the producers because it was their decision to add Briana and (in her mind) their fault that she now has to deal with Briana. Javi is only making it worse, there are plenty of women he can date but that's Javi for ya. I may be off base but that's what I think when I watch her. 

"You're just mad that your ex, who you played, likes my sister." I don't really care for Brittany but I'm glad she said that to Kail. She did play Javi. She cheated on him when he was overseas and she deserves to be called out for that.

Ugh Jenelle. I fucking hate her. But her Kail impression was spot on. I still hate her though.

I agree.  I also think Kail thought with her degree she would move right up the MTV ladder.  I think she wants Tessa 's hosting spot!  I don't see that happening.  Tessa is involved with some big shot basketball player!

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

I agree.  I also think Kail thought with her degree she would move right up the MTV ladder.  I think she wants Tessa 's hosting spot!  I don't see that happening.  Tessa is involved with some big shot basketball player!

I thought Nessa was with Kapernik? I probably spelled it wrong. 

Has she moved on? She’s a hottie, for sure. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

She’s back on the pilses.

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Nessa.

She's with a football player. Colin Kapernick...the one that kneels during the national anthem

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I thought Nessa was with Kapernik? I probably spelled it wrong. 

You are correct.

@MaggieGI think there are several reasons for Kanal's behavior. The first one being she thought she could snag Javi and bring him back to her lair. She threw out the bait, but he did not bite. The other reason is Chris not wanting her. Third, the reasons you listed. She just won't admit it. It has to burn her to know MTV did not offer her any gigs. Bringing in Briana into the mix was like throwing gasoline on her internal raging fire. Her blood pressure must be at an all-time high.

• Love 14

Kail and Brianna have one thing in common...gigantic butts. Good grief...Brianna's is so artificially enhanced it looks like an overblown balloon. Kail’s Looks like she’s eaten ham and biscuits every day for a year. They both had their butts done by Dr. Miami...looking at his work on these two girls, I would have to say he’s a lousy cosmetic surgeon who is preying on these Teen Mom girls who have low self esteem and believe that having a bigger butt or boobs is going to make them happy.

• Love 17
(edited)
On 5/15/2018 at 7:21 AM, Rebecca said:

The fuck?!

ETA: “Quay” is an 8th grade teacher?! Wut?! https://mobile.twitter.com/m_estradaaa?lang=en

And her name is actually Michaela. Maybe they use aliases because they’re embarrassed of the show and their “friend” Kailyn. But Quay?

I want to know how she’s still employed as a teacher when she’s got a Twitter account that’s both public and has such colorful & graphic (especially for a teacher!) content on it.

There is a reason that there are no photos  of me with alcohol in my hand on social media. I also don’t cuss when I leave comments, show photos of special nicknames that people have for me or cut & paste self-congratulatory emails from parents to show off. 

(For the record, no one in my family calls me “Slut”. Maybe I’m not loved enough? Haha!)

I feel an anonymous email to her principal suggesting they check out her Twitter page coming on...

Edited by Bridget
Grammar is always important
  • Love 15

Anyone else laugh or chuckle at the use of the word “co-worker” when Kail uses it to describe Briana?

(No offense to the awesome SAHMs here - that’s work and you do a lot of it yourself!)

A co-worker is usually a person that another person sees daily, typically at their 40 hour a week job, in staff meetings and other mandatory events that happen five days a week on average. When they are at real world jobs. Like most normal people. Who aren’t getting paid to live their daily life and be filmed. On vacations. Or having knockdown, dragged out fights in public places.

These two morons aren’t co-workers. They live on nearly opposite ends of the east coast and only saw each other for a few hours over a long weekend last year. They don’t fucking work together. 

I can’t think of anything witty at the moment to properly describe their relationship to one another, but you can be damn sure it doesn’t and will not ever involve the word “work” in it! 

Leah is soooooo back on the pillses! 

I wonder if Barb got injured while working? I hope Walmart compensated her well or she received some type of settlement. The last thing she needs is to be injured and raising a nine year old.

• Love 16