Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Leaving Storybrooke

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CCTC said:

It really does seem a bit odd that Emma and Original Recipe Hook would not have joined this rescue mission.  Maybe they are babysitting all of the kids.

I guess Hook Prime joined Emma and Regina on that trip with Henry. And since they're doing a circular time loop, I suppose the Charmings don't tell Hook about his alter ego.

I'm going to miss ya'll. 

I haven't watched any episode this season after the first half or so, but tuned in for cameos. So confused. Lol. So, the charming are the real charming, right? And adult Henry is the real Henry but little Henry is wish Henry and so... 

Nevermind. Lol. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Shanna Marie said:

I guess Hook Prime joined Emma and Regina on that trip with Henry

That would be acknowledging Henry has a mother besides Regina.

• Love 3

I am just not buying Gold's redemption, it is contrary to everything we have seen for 6.5 seasons.

A&E seem to think action-packed finales should have a lot of talking and speeches to break the action.

• Love 2
Just now, Curio said:

"You don't do the right thing for a reward, you do it because it's right." Where was this speech during the entirety of Season 4?

THAT'S WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY!

That would've saved us a lot of Woegina crap.

• Love 5
Just now, scarynikki12 said:

I’m remembering when they were hot for each other and now I want to bleach my brain. 

One of the few dropped plots I'm glad the show forgot ever existed.

• Love 1

It does kind of look like Belle and Rumple are in Hell - so I am going to go with that.  As soon as the kiss is over they are going to have to run from some demon.

• Love 9
(edited)

There are 10 minutes left in the entire series and still no Emma sighting. Typical.

13 minutes left and still no Emma.

Ha! Great minds.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CCTC said:

It does kind of look like Belle and Rumple are in Hell - so I am going to go with that.  As soon as the kiss is over they are going to have to run from some demon.

Maybe they run from that boar that was once the Dark One. 

• Love 2
Just now, KingOfHearts said:

13 minutes left and still no Emma.

I am guessing her whole appearance is going to be a cameo at the end, and they already teased half of the one line of dialogue she has.

Rumple's sacrifice for Whook kind of worked for me. But Regina's big, dramatic grief speech was unearned. We've never really seen them have that kind of relationship. Well, other than that bit in season 6. But they were never friends.

• Love 2

Emmas only line will be "So glad that I got to be with Regina more, she is the best and most awesome person to ever exist and is so brave to have suffered so much more than any other person ever and has triumphed over uuch adversity and her hair is perfect!"

• Love 5