Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Leaving Storybrooke

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, scarynikki12 said:

I’d much rather spend time in Storybrooke. 

It would have been nice to show them try to explain it to Charming and Snow - but I suppose that would have ruined their entrance.

• Love 2
Just now, saoirse said:

And miss out on the Robin/Regina reunion?

If I were an Outlaw Queen shipper, I'd find that scene pretty offensive. A&E didn't care to continue showing that relationship, but they'll definitely give us a disingenuous homage. (I can only feel even worse for SwanFire or Neal fans.)

It really does seem a bit odd that Emma and Original Recipe Hook would not have joined this rescue mission.  Maybe they are babysitting all of the kids.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, XrystalPond said:

Everyone got a picture book. Jacinda/Ella got text only. Did we miss a story about her being a reader?

I was thinking it was blank.  I'm not going to lie, that made me laugh.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, scarynikki12 said:

Regina the sword master is so absurd. 

Charming taught her how to fight after he taught her how to dance.

• Love 4

I noticed they must have filmed the portal scenes before the guest starts arrived since Josh, Ginny, and Bex seemed to have taken a lunch break.

• Love 1

Henry is alone because you of Regina. And you came back because he went after you, not because you wanted to remind him that other Henry's had it better than him. You killed his family than Peaced Out back to your own happy ending. Did you forget?

• Love 8