Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Leaving Storybrooke

• Start Topic

I am going with Robin being completey Regina's imagination and this shows that she really still has a big ego and thinks she is the world's most special person.  She has been pretty whine free the last season, so good that she could get one more in.

Why would wish-Rumple give them a cabin in the globe?  Seems a little too nice.

• Love 1

Did I miss how Robyn and Alice showed up?   I suppose the bean - but not a lot of time in Story Brooke.

Wish Rumple is really careless in leaving them a way to escape the globe. 

They couldn't be bothered to write "Captain Hook" on the spine? They had to shorten it to Capt. Hook? I guess they went to a discount printer.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Who wants tickets to see King Henry kill Regina? I'm buying for everybody.

I've got the popcorn, anyone want some?!?!

Just now, KingOfHearts said:

Rumple's evil plan is to write young adult novels.

His evil plan is to write fanfiction. 

• Love 4

It makes sense of Henry to want revenge against Regina, it does not make sense that he would want to crush other heroes. I suppose he was seduced by Rumple's Emperor Palpatine imitation.

• Love 3
Just now, CCTC said:

It makes sense of Henry to want revenge against Regina, it does not make sense that he would want to crush other heroes. I suppose he was seduced by Rumple's Emperor Palpatine imitation.

I guess now he is Eeeevil he doesn't really need a reason.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, CCTC said:

My headcanon is that he's pissed they ignored him.

• Love 2
Just now, Shanna Marie said:

I don't understand Rumple's scheme. He's going very Bond villain here. And they skipped from A to at least L again in not showing how Alice got Maui's hook into the globe.

I'm glad Maui's hook came back, but the way it did was very contrived. Now, if we had seen that Alice was in possession of it...

4 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

Who wants tickets to see King Henry kill Regina? I'm buying for everybody.

That poster was basically this forum summed up on one piece of paper.

• Love 5