Type keyword(s) to search

LIVE CHAT: Leaving Storybrooke

• Start Topic

Henry might be doing a scary voice, but everything he is saying is totally correct. 

Oh Christ almighty this is fucking Black Siren and Quentin from Arrow all over again!!!! When will the madness stop?!

• Love 6

Go Evil!Henry!! We're all rooting for you.

Just now, Curio said:

I'm only here to see if after 140+ episodes Emma will finally find out Regina murdered Graham.

One last time for A&E to disappoint us in that. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Seeing everyone attacking any outsider they see just confirms that Storeybrooke and all its connected worlds are on a massive No Fly List for the entire rest of the multiverse, and thats why everything only seems to affect like a half a dozen people. Every other person in the fictional multiverse with the ability to cross realms is staying as far away from these weirdos as humanly possible. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 minute ago, Curio said:

I'm only here to see if after 140+ episodes Emma will finally find out Regina murdered Graham.

I'm only here to see if Regina will finally say she's sorry for casting the Dark Curse and killing countless civilians. 

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
Just now, Curio said:

But we know the writers will never make that happen.  In any realm.

I want to know why it sounds like he got a bit of an English accent between the time he got friend-zoned and now.  It does not seem like too much time had past because otherwise he would look like Andrew West.

Not sure Granny and the Dwarves would have been so dismissive of a curse warning.   Is it there job to chase any strangers from town.  Almost has a backwoods horror feel to it where outsiders end up as dinner.  Too bad, A&E could have done a bit of a Sweeny Todd plot with Grumpy and Granny as one of the arcs.

• Love 1
Just now, tennisgurl said:

Totally on Wish Henrys side here. I see no reason not to be. 

Regina needs to be executed. I can't even fault him for wanting to kill her.

Regina: "This is one crappy Denny's."

• Love 1