Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E05: Laura Speculation and Live Chat

• Start Topic

Hmm how is this place not cleaned out yet?  Where is everyone, even as a zombie? 

I'm probably overthinking this.

3 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

He is! (Sometimes - he was in 12 Years a Slave) He's flown under the radar for so long but he's great in everything he does. 

He was fantastic in The Sarah Conner Chronicles - cancelled too soon.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

He is! (Sometimes - he was in 12 Years a Slave) He's flown under the radar for so long but he's great in everything he does. 

I used to think he was an SNL player for years.

Garrett Dillahunt is criminally underrated.

Been a fan since Deadwood, he stays booked.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Crone said:

I’m looking forward to starting S2 Westworld tonight. 

I saw a couple of episodes on a free weekend a while ago. Looks like a good show. I mainly remember the original movie.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MostlyContent said:

This is the best place ever.   Fishing, movie night, Scabble......makes me want to move in!

Popcorn too!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, MostlyContent said:

This is the best place ever.   Fishing, movie night, Scabble......makes me want to move in!

1 minute ago, raven said:

Popcorn too!

And the stuff with the caramel that John Dorie threatened to make.

• Love 4
Just now, MostlyContent said:

Well, he mentioned something about Wild West shows or something.  Maybe he used to perform with his matched pistols.  ???

I......had no idea he said that, LOL.  Maybe he accidentally killed someone during a show?  We could make up a whole backstory for him.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Crone said:

So they show us John Dorie has a dark side, 45 minutes in.

Yep.. Instead of taking a shortcut, we had to take the long, scenic route to get to that juicy revelation.

• Love 1
Just now, raven said:

I......had no idea he said that, LOL.  Maybe he accidentally killed someone during a show?  We could make up a whole backstory for him.

LOL!  It would probably be better than the one they're going to come up with.  :)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Oh good. We're keeping that newfangled 'Walkers don't kill people, Walker GUTS kill people' 8th-season in storyline.

It has to be convenient.

Wait, the zombies are drawn to a zombie dead body?  Have we seen that before?  Knew they shouldn't have moved the Jeep.

And there goes paradise.  Zombies falling into ditches is still funny tho.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, SoSueMe said:

I saw a couple of episodes on a free weekend a while ago. Looks like a good show. I mainly remember the original movie.

Argh...hours I will never get back.  Downloaded it for a plane ride.  I know it was supposed to be the height of science fiction at the time but never so much chewed scenery just a slight hint at other worlds

I heart Garrett in all the recent sitcoms he’s been in.  Never watched Deadwood.   He gives me a similar vibe as Bryan Cranston.  A great actor and what seems like a genuinely nice person.

If Dharma is dead, my feelings won't be hurt...

• Love 1

What was the significance to the knife in the back of the dead walker in the vehicle that they focused on?   Anyone know?

Good question. Also, why were the walkers so fixated on the Jeep with that walker in it?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MostlyContent said:

What was the significance to the knife in the back of the dead walker in the vehicle that they focused on?   Anyone know?

Maybe it's just how the guy died?  To show he was fresh and bloody?  That's all I've got.

• Love 1

I thought it was just to show John wouldn't use a gun even in the most necessary circumstances, but I never know what this show has in mind.

• Love 2