Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Light As A Feather

The trailer completely rips off music from Game of Thrones - Dany's theme. One reason I am sure a lot of people found themselves liking the trailer.

‘Light As A Feather’ Cast Set: Liana Liberato, Haley Ramm, Peyton List, Others Join Hulu & AwesomenessTV Drama

Hulu and AwesomenessTV have set the cast for their upcoming horror series Light as a Feather. Liana Liberato (To the Bone) will play McKenna, Haley Ramm (Seven in Heaven) is Violet, Ajiona Alexus (13 Reasons Why) is Candace, Brianne Tju (Scream) is Alex, Peyton List (Bunk’d) is Olivia, Dylan Sprayberry (Teen Wolf) is Henry, Jordan Rodrigues (Lady Bird) is Trey, Brent Rivera (Alexander IRL) is Issac, and Dorian Brown Pham (Wilfred) plays Deb.

Has anybody else been watching this? I am in episode 9. I am not loving it but it goes by fast. There is a lot of soap opera ness to it and not as much horror/scares as I had hoped. 

‘Light As A Feather’ Renewed For Season 2 By Hulu

Hulu has ordered a 16-episode second season of Light as a Feather, from AwesomenessTV, Wattpad and Kelsey Grammer’s Grammnet (Girlfriends). The supernatural thriller is based on a story by Zoe Aarsen that has more than 3.9M reads on Wattpad.

Creator R. Lee Fleming Jr. will return as showrunner, writer and executive producer for the second season, along with Liana Liberato, Haley Ramm and Brianne Tju, who will reprise their roles as McKenna, Violet and Alex, respectively.

• Like 1

‘Light As A Feather’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On Hulu

Hulu has set July 26 for the Season 2 premiere of Light as a Feather, the supernatural thriller based on Zoe Aarsen’s book, from AwesomenessTV, Wattpad and Kelsey Grammer’s Grammnet (Girlfriends).

Creator R. Lee Fleming Jr. will return as showrunner, writer and executive producer for the second season, along with Liana Liberato, Haley Ramm and Brianne Tju, who will reprise their roles as McKenna, Violet and Alex, respectively

I am watching the first season before I watch the new one. So far the only thing I have to say is that Candace is an asshole. Seriously, fucking around with your friend's boyfriend at her birthday party, then pretending you give a shit about her. From the returning cast, though, it looks like I might not have to watch her too much longer. 

Just started season one. I like it. Fun spooky teen dramz that I am sure will become super stupid the longer it goes on, like pretty little liars.

Judgemental: Who in the early 2000's names their twins the trashy/trendy Mckenna and 80's Jennie?