Type keyword(s) to search

Harlots Cast & Crew in Other Projects

I can understand Samantha Morton taking a job on the Walking Dead. I imagine the money will be better and it will raise her profile in the American market. However, I couldn't imagine going from a complex, well written, female led drama to one of the most frustratingly written shows on television. I gave up on that show several seasons ago because of the appalling writing. Not to be too pessimistic but I feel like she's boarding the Titanic after it's already hit the iceberg.

• Love 2

I think it would be possible for Samantha Morton to do Harlots and The Walking Dead.  Both shows have shorter seasons and, if the filming schedules don't overlap, she could do both and probably still have time off during the year.

7 hours ago, OtterMommy said:

I think it would be possible for Samantha Morton to do Harlots and The Walking Dead.  Both shows have shorter seasons and, if the filming schedules don't overlap, she could do both and probably still have time off during the year.

I've been wondering about that myself. Does shooting the one exclude shooting the other? I wonder how long it takes to film a season of Harlots.

I can understand Samantha Morton taking a job on the Walking Dead. I imagine the money will be better and it will raise her profile in the American market.

I don't know how much they'd pay a new cast member but last I checked, it's still one of the most popular shows on TV even if people aren't talking about it all the time. I have no idea what the shooting schedule of the two shows is like but I imagine travel is also a factor. If one show shoots in Georgia and the other shoots in England that's going to make a difference in whether you can go from one set to another if there's overlap. I hope Samantha Morton can make an appearance in season 3.