Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E22: Secrets Revealed

• Start Topic

Maybe Ericka has a strict allotment on the amount of time per day she can be pleasant and have fun.

I’ve seen her do both, maybe it’s the pleasant mood equivalent of a broken clock is right twice a day....

• Love 19
(edited)

Great show. I was laughing through out the whole episode. 

Teddi is who she is and I enjoy her.  Can't wait to see her next season. 

I don't even understand the potluck thing with Erika.  Everyone brings something less work for the hostess. Best way to throw an easy party, she'd have to do almost nothing if she hosted a potluck. Oh whatever,  she's just doing her cool thing. Over Erika. 

Camille's Malibu house wow!  

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 19

It appears that the main interaction Dorit has with her children is for photo shoots and filming this show. Jagger appear to be a bit entitled, but no more than any other child his age . Mom has no idea how to handle those kids. I was thankful that she didn't have stilettos on while running in the park.

• Love 14
58 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

I was thankful that she didn't have stilettos on while running in the park.

That was really out of character for Dorit!! As a mom, she makes sacrifices for her children every day.

31 minutes ago, Lizzing said:

Of course!  Tom is the only name she can remember when it comes to boys.  First husband was a Tom, second husband is a Tom, her kid is a Tom.  Makes keeping the stories straight easier.  For her, it's always about [a] Tom.

I loooooooooove this! You are too funny. 

These Housewives franchises practically write themselves.

Camille at that shop was one of the longest sole housewife scenes I can think of. 

• Love 8
(edited)
10 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Lol at assault and imprisonment being called "a little trouble".

I do.  I think it's utterly selfish and disgusting to want to clone any dog, but especially one that they've talked about suffering horrible skin allergies for years.  Give Ken a toy that he can dress up and can bark when you squeeze it's paw.

Agree, but since when isn't LVP selfish?

If Ken can buy her a new car every year and spend 75K on earrings, she can clone a dog for 50K. He buys things she wants not needs so she should do the same. Once Giggy passes, she's going to need a new accessory to parade around

12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

That rumor was about someone PK knew/knows, not about PK himself, so the only "rumor" about PK/Dorit using coke came from Rinna and even she admitted it wasn't true.

The rumors of coke are about PK that came across the pond with him. They also talk about his gambling problems and his cheating.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 11

I was flipping channels and just caught the end with the meal at Camille's beach house.  It made a nice change from bickering about something that happened years ago.  They weren't bogged down by tons of makeup or squeezed like sausages into silly outfits.  It was actually pleasant.  It's nice to know they can enjoy each other's company. 

I hope Erika is missing next season.  I don't enjoy her at all.  I think she covers her own insecurities with this nasty  bitchy outer shell.  Who would want to be her friend? She brings nothing to a friendship.

• Love 16
10 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Erika:  "Potluck isn't in my repertoire."  WTF?  Assorted food presented at a dinner party isn't in your list of skills or capabilities?   That makes no sense to me.  What a snooty comment to make.  If nothing else, mix a damn salad to take to a potluck.   Sheesh. 

Or pick something up from a fancy dancy specialty food store. Or have your housekeeper/cook make something. 

I didn't realize Teddi and her hubby had so much money. Is it Mellencamp money? 

Dorit's son is a handful. I don't think she's prepared for that. 

• Love 10
56 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

I hope Erika is missing next season.  I don't enjoy her at all.  I think she covers her own insecurities with this nasty bitchy outer shell.  Who would want to be her friend? She brings nothing to a friendship.

At last.

I think this is it. She is extremely insecure. I think her father leaving and not acknowledging her as an offspring really messed up her self-esteem. 

She is so scarred.

Thank you, Pondlass1!!!!

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Or pick something up from a fancy dancy specialty food store. Or have your housekeeper/cook make something. 

I didn't realize Teddi and her hubby had so much money. Is it Mellencamp money? 

Dorit's son is a handful. I don't think she's prepared for that. 

I think Teddi sighed and said, “Oh, well. He’s buying this car with his money.” 

I really didn’t think they had that much money either. 

Jagger is going to be a fun teenager.  Oh, dear.

• Love 8

We went to a beautiful resort this year in Quintana Roo Mexico for a work event. It was beachfront and was gated and secure and we left the resort one time to go to Playa - it was frightening ( police with machine guns wearing skeleton masks standing around staring at tourists, pick up trucks full of armed men driving around, etc). Our friendly Uber driver gave us stern warning to not make eye contact with anyone during our drive to the airport. Now, cartel operatives cruise the beaches on jet skis and have open fired on people on the beaches. 

A wealthy family from the US  with kids ( the Umansky’s) could be a prized target for the extortionist cartels or the shady cops looking to fill their pockets. Mexico is like the Old Wild Wild West- you are on your own there. Travel at your own risk ( State Dept warns of dangers and is at level 3 travel advisory). 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Tiggertoo said:

For Canadian viewers, was this episode on Slice?  It didn’t record for me.  Maybe because if the different time slot.

Yes, it was on Slice, not sure of what time it came on tho.

Does anyone know what kind of car/\SUV Teddi was driving when her and Lisa went to the horse stable? It looked like an SUV but it those gull wing doors, never saw anything like that before.

20 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

We went to a beautiful resort this year in Quintana Roo Mexico for a work event. It was beachfront and was gated and secure and we left the resort one time to go to Playa - it was frightening ( police with machine guns wearing skeleton masks standing around staring at tourists, pick up trucks full of armed men driving around, etc). Our friendly Uber driver gave us stern warning to not make eye contact with anyone during our drive to the airport. Now, cartel operatives cruise the beaches on jet skis and have open fired on people on the beaches. 

We were there this past Christmas and a girl was drugged and assaulted in our resort. After reading countless stories of trouble in that particular area, we will never go back.

• Love 9
(edited)

"D" level celebrity has gone to Erika head.

Two seasons ago at Lisa Rinna's backyard picnic you heard Erika tell Harry "I'll be happy with whatever you serve me."

This year we see her pathetic undeserved Diva mode. Far too above the idea of a potluck and bitching about the food at the beach house.

Bitch.

Edited by Giselle
Correction Rinna from renna
  • Love 24
45 minutes ago, cheewhiz said:

Yes, it was on Slice, not sure of what time it came on tho.

Does anyone know what kind of car/\SUV Teddi was driving when her and Lisa went to the horse stable? It looked like an SUV but it those gull wing doors, never saw anything like that before.

We were there this past Christmas and a girl was drugged and assaulted in our resort. After reading countless stories of trouble in that particular area, we will never go back.

It looked like a Tesla Model X

• Love 4

I heard Teddi on the Jeff Lewis radio show and Jeff said her husband has bank from his business. Her business is pretty successful too. Her dad paid through college and when she wanted to move to California, he helped her get a job in the mail room at a big talent agency and cut off the support.

• Love 12
15 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Erika:  "Potluck isn't in my repertoire."  WTF?  Assorted food presented at a dinner party isn't in your list of skills or capabilities?   That makes no sense to me.  What a snooty comment to make.  If nothing else, mix a damn salad to take to a potluck.   Sheesh. 

Erika can take about 3 dozen seats.  She's from Georgia.  I'm from Georgia.  Georgians know what freaking potluck is.  I'm sure Erika has attended a few in her day.  You can't tell me, even in the 90210, she hasn't gone to a Super Bowl party or BBQ where she's taken a cheese and veggie tray or something.  If she's trying to be LVP, it's not working.

Poor Georgia.  First, Erika's bullshit last week and this and then the asshole charter guests on Below Deck: Med.  Please universe, throw Georgia a bone.

• Love 21
(edited)
4 hours ago, Giselle said:

HEY BRAVO,

MY FAVORITE EPISODE OF THE SEASON!

MORE LIKE THIS ONE PLEASE!

only "shouted" for Bravo to see, if they are reading.

Who else would have loved to know what dish each housewife brought for the potluck and have the recipe?

She has a heart?

Yes! I know it's not that kind of show. But, yes, would have loved that. If I remember correctly,  Dorit said her mom, who was visiting had made all the food she brought and unpacked lots of containers. Was so curious what they were. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 7

This was a fun episode.

A few thoughts.

Ericka thinks girls are "timid and listen to their mothers." Has she ever met an actual girl? Does she remember being one? Please. And she doesn't have potluck in her "repertoire"? Really? The funniest thing to me about that TH was that she said she didn't have anything against potlucks and then threw out that "it's not in my repertoire" line in her trademark snooty/snotty tone of voice. Give.Me.A.Break.

Dorit interacting with her children. She seems to be trying so hard to be the cool mom. I get the feeling she sees her kids occasionally and lets the nanny (or nannies) do all the heavy lifting of child-raising.

LVP seems genuinely emotional when she talks about the sudden loss of two of her dogs. I lost one -- not suddenly or unexpectedly -- two years ago, and if I talk about him even now, I'll tear up. I wouldn't clone a dog ever. You get a physical copy, but the personality doesn't carry over.

One of the most honest and sincere scenes I have ever watched on this show was the self-assessment at the dinner table at Teddi's beach house. Everyone except Dorit showed at least some self-awareness. What a shame that we know how that trip to the beach ended.

On the whole, I'd love to see more scenes like these and fewer scenes of Dorit rolling her eyes when Teddi calls on the phone. Or Ericka trying to sing. Or anyone screaming in someone else's face. Which is not to say I want NO scenes like that, just fewer. Except Dorit - she can just go away and stay away -- I mean, even that raging bitch Ericka brings more to the show than Dorit does, a low bar, admittedly.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I think Teddi sighed and said, “Oh, well. He’s buying this car with his money.” 

I really didn’t think they had that much money either. 

Jagger is going to be a fun teenager.  Oh, dear.

They bought a $4M house just because her husband liked the place - they weren't looking for a new home.  That's having money.

The Jenga game looked so normal, until Atilla the Erica came by.  If you don't want to play the game, don't play.  But don't just ignore the logic of the game and end it because you're too stupid/lazy/uninterested to take it seriously!  Annoying.  And Dorito can stop with the fake "I play Jenga every day with Jagger."  Was it the alliteration she liked? 

I realize I was only half-watching, so missed Camille in NY.  But what's up with 2 places in Malibu?  I can see why she had to sell the magnificent home from the marriage, and why she'd buy another place in Malibu.  I can even understand the desire to buy ON the beach, but once that's done, why not sell the other place and buy in LA (or somewhere else)?  Or just have one home in Malibu?

Could Kyle's nephew be more stereotypically over-the-top?  The amount of screeching between the 2 of them must have hurt the sound guy's ears.

I get that Maurcio is from Mexico and might want to buy a home there, but obtain citizenship (for adult children too?)?  Don't get it.  A bit of googling shows they are really obtaining status as Mexican "nationals," to avoid the bar on US dual citizenship.  But it would give them the right to work/own a business in Mexico and own land in otherwise "forbidden" areas (for non-Mexicans) - which is basically near the border and beach.  Was Maurcio born in the US or Mexico?  Can't remember.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Dorit reminds me of Michael Caine’s character speaking to “Ruprecht” in “Dirty Rotten Scoundrels” when she tells her son, “Jagger . . . you can’t have ice cream for lunch.”

Love this comparison!  Ruprecht is a favorite of mine.  

• Love 3
(edited)
5 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Erika can take about 3 dozen seats.  She's from Georgia.  I'm from Georgia.  Georgians know what freaking potluck is.  I'm sure Erika has attended a few in her day.  You can't tell me, even in the 90210, she hasn't gone to a Super Bowl party or BBQ where she's taken a cheese and veggie tray or something.  If she's trying to be LVP, it's not working.

Poor Georgia.  First, Erika's bullshit last week and this and then the asshole charter guests on Below Deck: Med.  Please universe, throw Georgia a bone.

Erika isn't trying to be Lisa, she was trying to replace her as a fan favorite. Lisa, who works (a lot) at least brought a cake and wine, Dorit brought several dishes that her mom (who was visiting her at the time) made for her to bring, Kyle brought stuff she bought at the store on the way over, Erika though, thinks her mere presence is enough....W.R.O.N.G!  LOL

5 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

They bought a $4M house just because her husband liked the place - they weren't looking for a new home.  That's having money.

The Jenga game looked so normal, until Atilla the Erica came by.  If you don't want to play the game, don't play.  But don't just ignore the logic of the game and end it because you're too stupid/lazy/uninterested to take it seriously!  Annoying.  And Dorito can stop with the fake "I play Jenga every day with Jagger."  Was it the alliteration she liked? 

I realize I was only half-watching, so missed Camille in NY.  But what's up with 2 places in Malibu?  I can see why she had to sell the magnificent home from the marriage, and why she'd buy another place in Malibu.  I can even understand the desire to buy ON the beach, but once that's done, why not sell the other place and buy in LA (or somewhere else)?  Or just have one home in Malibu?

Could Kyle's nephew be more stereotypically over-the-top?  The amount of screeching between the 2 of them must have hurt the sound guy's ears.

I get that Maurcio is from Mexico and might want to buy a home there, but obtain citizenship (for adult children too?)?  Don't get it.  A bit of googling shows they are really obtaining status as Mexican "nationals," to avoid the bar on US dual citizenship.  But it would give them the right to work/own a business in Mexico and own land in otherwise "forbidden" areas (for non-Mexicans) - which is basically near the border and beach.  Was Maurcio born in the US or Mexico?  Can't remember.

Mauricio was born in Mexico.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8

99 percent certain that Mauricio was born in Mexico to Mexican nationals and has been a Mexican citizen since birth. His kids having dual citizenship might preclude CIA careers, but I don’t think they aspired to that. 

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I agree on the handbag, LVP has 50k a plenty. 

Mexico has millions upon millions of beautiful, loving people, in wonderful  communities  where there are unique and special opportunities to raise a family. 

Of course they do....but it's very dangerous right now....even Cozumel has travel warnings.  NO WAY would I travel with children to Mexico. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Mrs peel said:

Could Kyle's godson be more stereotypically over-the-top?  The amount of screeching between the 2 of them must have hurt the sound guy's ears.

How many times did he say, “Yaaas”?

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I don't even understand the potluck thing with Erika.  Everyone brings something less work for the hostess. Best way to throw an easy party, she'd have to do almost nothing if she hosted a potluck. Oh whatever,  she's just doing her cool thing. Over Erika. 

If I recall correctly, Erica just didn't bother serving food at all!

2 hours ago, WordsWordsWords said:

One of the most honest and sincere scenes I have ever watched on this show was the self-assessment at the dinner table at Teddi's beach house. Everyone except Dorit showed at least some self-awareness. What a shame that we know how that trip to the beach ended.

Yes - I was thinking that at the time.  We all know Erica left and they spent what seemed to be a whole 60 seconds remarking that it was weird.  Then they danced drunkenly and gave wedgies.  I don't hate Dorit as much as many here, but she really did ruin what could have been a fun weekend.

• Love 12
39 minutes ago, Kokapetl said:

Kyle and Mauricio are rich. They can easily afford the necessary security that they might need in Mexico. 

They didn't even know to respond to their home security alarm and their new house was robbed.

Kidnapping is a huge problem in Mexico.    Companies that do business there have kidnapping insurance for their executives.

• Love 14
44 minutes ago, WordsWordsWords said:

Something I forgot to say. Matt, Kyle’s nephew, might be a bit flamboyant, but he surely designed a gorgeous faux fur jacket. I would SO buy one if they came in my size. 

Matt is her godson not her nephew.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Georgians know what freaking potluck is.

Amen!  IIRC, several of the ladies snickered at the idea of a potluck dinner.  I guess they think it's beneath their elite status to bring a dish.  Hell's bells, stop at a freaking gourmet grocery store or restaurant and pick something up.  I don't know if it's their perception of what they think the food will be like at a potluck dinner, or the horror that they might have to make something themselves that frightens them so.   These women with their supposed "sophisticated palates" that eat weird shit just because some hoity-toity chef told them what they should like makes me laugh.  They'd eat a cat turd if it was presented like some new exotic caviar, and even if it did taste like shit, they'd lap it up just because they thought that's what the wealthy folks do so it must be correct!!

Dear Kyle:  If things get so bad that you need to leave this country, then please do so.  I'm sick of celebrities who whine about how they're going to leave the U.S. because an election didn't go their way.  You can take the rest of them with you.  You appear to be doing pretty damn good here in the U.S. of A., so quit your bitching.   I've lived long enough to have voted for many a president, and not every election went my way.  We simply get on with our lives.  We go to work and continue to make a living and hope for the best for our country.  We're still standing after all of these years, and I think we're going to be okay.  YMMV. 

• Love 21

I've been to Punta Mita, 10 years ago, prior to the travel warnings.  Stayed at the Four Seasons, which was absolutely beautiful.  It's about a 50-minute drive from Puerto Vallarta, which is also really beautiful, with lots of shopping, restaurants, waterfront.

Problem is, the drive from Puerto Vallarta to Punta Mita.  Unless you can fly directly into Punta Mita and be enclosed in gates with high security, you have to endure that drive.  All I can say is, even before the travel warnings, it was scary.  

While I understand Mauricio wanting his daughters to understand his roots, it's simply not safe.

• Love 5
(edited)

That scene with Duhrit was pretty sad and yet I laughed so maybe I'm just a big asshole. But seriously? There is no fucking way that Duhrit parents her kids other than kissing them on the head when they're put to bed by their nannies. You could tell she has a detached relationship with them by the way they just blew her lame ass off in the most "you're not the boss of Me, bitch" sort of way kids treat their visiting aunts and uncles. And when Jagger tried to kick the car because he wanted to go in that one? I would have spanked that child and sent his ass to time out immediamente. But no, that idiot laughs it off, because, yanno, kicking someone else's car is so amusing is it not? I almost wished Jagger would just run away from her. Maybe he doesn't talk well because he's trying to delay having to be forced into neverending diatribes about his mother from his mother?  I envision him speaking the Queen's english to his stuffed animals when they all think he's asleep, but as soon as crazy mom shows up he clams up. There's a made for TV Hallmark movie in there somewhere I think...

Teddie continues to win my heart. I lerve her and her love of all things equine...and yet, I continue to dislike LVP despite her love of all things equine, that says a lot. BTW, did anyone see LVP on VR? She looked like an aging madam...very bizarre make up if you ask me (I know, nobody asked me, but still...).

HEY BRAVO! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET RID OF DORIT & ERICA, MMMKAY?

Edited by gingerella
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Wicked said:

I remember when Kyle's nephew was on Project Runway Jr, it was a great season, those kids really supported one another. 

Yup.  That season was so refreshing, especially compared to Project Runway.  I think having watched that I can like Matt more than what we've just seen of him on RHBH. 

• Love 5
On 5/15/2018 at 7:12 PM, zoeysmom said:

The rumors were made up.  PK clearly stated he had never tried cocaine.  I don;t think Boy George would want to have a manager who was using.

I don't know if the rumours are true or not,  but PK comes across as a slimeball and I don't think he's above lying in general. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

A wealthy family from the US  with kids ( the Umansky’s) could be a prized target for the extortionist cartels or the shady cops looking to fill their pockets. Mexico is like the Old Wild Wild West- you are on your own there. Travel at your own risk ( State Dept warns of dangers and is at level 3 travel advisory). 

Actually, Mexico is currently only at a Level 2.  Weirdly, Saudi is also a level 2 but the surrounding GCC countries (Bahrain, Qatar, UAE, Oman) are level 1 (Saudi should also be a level 1). 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, gingerella said:

HEY BRAVO! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, GET RID OF DORIT & ERICA, MMMKAY?

Everything you said I'm on board with, especially Dorito and parenting,  but I really wanted to second the above 

• Love 11
19 hours ago, Mrs peel said:

I turned the sound off. Boy he was aware of the cameras. Since he was in Kyle's store I'm assuming those were his clothes.  While the coats were interesting he would have lost a sale with me by his constant screeching. I'm assuming because saw his mouth keep moving. Glad I didn't have to hear it.

14 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Amen!  IIRC, several of the ladies snickered at the idea of a potluck dinner.  I guess they think it's beneath their elite status to bring a dish.  Hell's bells, stop at a freaking gourmet grocery store or restaurant and pick something up.  I don't know if it's their perception of what they think the food will be like at a potluck dinner, or the horror that they might have to make something themselves that frightens them so.   These women with their supposed "sophisticated palates" that eat weird shit just because some hoity-toity chef told them what they should like makes me laugh.  They'd eat a cat turd if it was presented like some new exotic caviar, and even if it did taste like shit, they'd lap it up just because they thought that's what the wealthy folks do so it must be correct!!

Dear Kyle:  If things get so bad that you need to leave this country, then please do so.  I'm sick of celebrities who whine about how they're going to leave the U.S. because an election didn't go their way.  You can take the rest of them with you.  You appear to be doing pretty damn good here in the U.S. of A., so quit your bitching.   I've lived long enough to have voted for many a president, and not every election went my way.  We simply get on with our lives.  We go to work and continue to make a living and hope for the best for our country.  We're still standing after all of these years, and I think we're going to be okay.  YMMV. 

Amen.

• Love 4
23 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

You could be Ohio.  We have Danielle (of 90 Day Fiancee fame), Sheree of RHOATL and of course our winless Cleveland Browns.

• Love 6
(edited)

Mexico is a beautiful country with kind, hard working people.  No matter what certain people want us to believe. 

Thank you! Mexico is my favorite place ever (not that I have been to all that many outside of the US, unfortunately) and the entirety of the country is not a wretched hive of scum and villainy. I traveled by myself by plane, car, then bus through the desert in the middle of the night and honestly had zero trouble (other than that which I got in with my dad when he found out I did it, haha!). And there's often extra trouble just outside the perimeters of gated resorts, and not just in Mexico (but resorts are kind of boring so I like to get out regardless).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 9