Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E23: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, dosodog said:

Scorcese?

Watches Vanderpump Rules?

Really?

Mind blown.

Hey, we all have our dirty little secrets...and now I feel sooooo much better about myself watching this shit

• Love 15

The impression I got from Stassi is creepy was a substitute for "thirsty".  I don't think Stassi wanted Jeremy getting any screen time.  The bigger bonus it was a screw you to Ariana and Sandoval.  Stassi understanding that offering up her opinion on someone in a negative fashion is distasteful, will never happen.  I don't think she gave Jeremy behavior at Katie's wedding a moment's thought until it might turn into camera time for Jeremy and Billie. 

I would not expect anyone (especially among this crew) to have a clue how rejection works with the transgender community.  Billie's feelings were pretty genuine-no one wants to hear how the person asking them at is less than-like it was the creep was desperate and you were desperate enough to say yes. I am quite certain Stassi was telling the truth when she said she had no idea her comments hurt Billie's feelings. Nor do I think she cared she hurt her feelings. There was no place to go with this scene which feeds the theory that essentially Kristen and Stassi are the thirsty ones.   It might have been better if they were encouraging instead of so cut throat.  Billie had had plenty of exposure to Jeremy prior to going out with him and it seems they are still friends.  So not only was Stassi overboard in expressing her disdain but it was unnecessary.  

I am watching this Reunion and I am getting the impression LVP is trying way too hard to be relevant and the center to everything going on.  It feels like some strange on going audition and Lala is winning the race.  LVP's pets are just not fairing well, there was not much to say about Stassi, Scheana and Kristen.  We have seen way too many Stassi birthday celebrations and Stassi breaking up with guys.   Something big must be underfoot and I get the impression Sandoval and Jax are making it clear they are other options besides tending bar at SUR.  It is going to be kind of odd-Scheana is gone for six months acting and returns to SUR as a waitress.  I guess that is what she meant by being a professional. 

• Love 9
6 hours ago, ivygirl said:

Why does Scheana look so pissed off watching  Katie talk about her injury? 

Because it’s real and not, like, getting an eyelash stuck under your lower eyelid?

Geez, even Grumpy Cat looks happy for her being happy.

Well, when they showed Katie's teeth my immediate reaction was to remember Scheena's tragic tooth injury and how she threw the biggest fit because Stassi didn't call her after her "major" dental surgery and how unfavorably that bullshit compared to Katie.  Maybe she was doing the same thing.  Or she just didn't like that she wasn't the center of attention.

6 hours ago, Marley said:

Scheana is such a stupid bitch. Muttering about materialistic things under her breath. She wishes she had a set up like LaLa does.

I liked the reunion but I’m so done talking about Brittany and Jax. It’s been rehashed a million times over. Please let’s talk about anything else. Except Scheana Boo her.

I think calling Schwartz an alcoholic is a bit extreme. I don’t know what that says about me tho lol.

I think the more correct term for Schwartz is probably problem drinker.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Well, when they showed Katie's teeth my immediate reaction was to remember Scheena's tragic tooth injury and how she threw the biggest fit because Stassi didn't call her after her "major" dental surgery and how unfavorably that bullshit compared to Katie.  Maybe she was doing the same thing.  Or she just didn't like that she wasn't the center of attention..

And don’t forget? When she rolled her ankle? And had to be on crutches? And wanted to take time off work but she, like, had to work and it was sooooooooo hard? Maybe that memory was going through her mind. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, TheNewJanBrady said:

They need to just bring Faith in for reunion part 3 already.

She must be asking for too much money.  Otherwise, she would have been on earlier.

Or she's worried that if she admits to the WHOLE story on camera, she'll get sued by the woman's family for whom she was acting as a caretaker.  If I found out that someone was bringing strangers into my mother's home and having sex with them next to her, I would get an attorney.  Maybe someone mentioned that to Faith and it backfired on her plan to get famous. 

• Love 10
12 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Lala’s weekend car is beautiful. But I do want to know what would happen if Randall suddenly had money problems. Would Lala stand by him.  

I think she may stay for awhile. She does seem like a loyal person.  I know he and his production company were sued last year and she stuck with him through that.  

I just don't really see longevity in that relationship, money or not, but I could be wrong. When a man that age goes after the same type of young blond "girl" over and over again in Hollywood, it seems like that's a lifelong pattern.  These old wealthy men in LA have a plethora of young women to choose from every day.  I don't see him as any different. 

• Love 7

I do like that these women have had petty cat fights for years but then Brittany comes on and they all seem to adore her. Its nice to see that they all dont hate each other. If only Brittany wasn't a fucking idiot when it comes to Jax. 

I did kinda laugh when Jax asked what does #MeToo mean and Lisa was like I will tell you later at lunch. 

Based on that recording story it does seem like Faith was just angling to get a spot on the show. 

I find Kristen so pointless on this show now. She doesnt work at Sur anymore. Her boyfriend seems thirsty to get on the show.

Ariana was being so nice to Stassi. It was usual. 

Too much Lala. 

Schena seems like a bitter troll to everyone. 

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, sadiebyuca said:

Stassi and Kristen aren't the ones who continued the storyline.  It was Billie who told a group of people on camera.  It was Scheana who told more people on camera.  It was Lala who confronted them on camera.  It was FI Tom who freaked out on them about it on camera. It was Andy who brought it up at the reunion.  

I don't think Stassi and Kristen were being thirsty or that Stassi went overboard.  They seemed the MOST chill ones about the situation. 

Stassi made the snow ball and threw it.  Of course she is going to back peddle when Billie's feelings get hurt.  The others reactions were a direct result of her lack of thoughtfulness of another's feelings which is pretty much why the situation fizzled at the Reunion.  Stassi unaware had one of her off the cuff comments has unintended consequences.  Stassi and Kristen are flip-look at the way the treat Jax and Brittany's relationship.  Jax realizes Brittany is very, very thirsty and stays with Jax for a spot on the show and Stassi and Kristen are like cling-ons hanging on desperately for the ride.

There is a certain amount of over reactionary fake on this show.  Why does Brittany want to hang out with Kristen and Stassi?  Have some pride girl and stay away from your boyfriend's exes.  

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, backhometome said:

I find Kristen so pointless on this show now. She doesnt work at Sur anymore. Her boyfriend seems thirsty to get on the show.

I agreed with everything but this.   Kristen is the queen and always will be.  Her loony ass made this show.   Plus, her hair finally looked OK.  

• Love 23
3 hours ago, ivygirl said:

And don’t forget? When she rolled her ankle? And had to be on crutches? And wanted to take time off work but she, like, had to work and it was sooooooooo hard? Maybe that memory was going through her mind. 

LOL, I remember her sitting outside at the check-in desk, with her foot all delicately propped up on a pillow. She's such an attention whore. 

• Love 14

Stassi and Kristin would have warned any of their female friends of a creepy factor in a guy- but it didn’t vibe with Billy and Jeremy’s agreed upon storyline of “dating”. No doubt Tom and Ariana realized the storyline potential with Billy and urged Jeremy to get in on it. So utterly PC.....

I’m not a Billy fan- not because she is trans, but because she is extra and thirsty. 

LVP really hates Faith now - wasn’t Faith trying to hook up with Max at one point?! She is desperate to get in the show. 

I gave Lala too much intellectual credit. She IS entertaining but, dumb as a rock. 

• Love 20

Schaena has really destroyed her looks.  It's such a shame because she was such a pretty girl.   Her sour expression last night didn't help either.  Maybe she wasn't happy because the focus wasn't on her. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, backhometome said:

Schena seems like a bitter troll to everyone. 

What a Bitter Betty—-she was just so snarky, snide and jealous, particularly towards LaLa—-she just sat there glaring and muttering rude comments the whole time. She probably knows her days on the show may be numbered and LaLa’s promotion on this show and in this group of friends just might completely push her out of the cast if she’s not careful. LaLa is mostly living the life Scheana thinks *she* deserves.

Scheana’s obviously not well-liked, she ain’t getting any younger, and her only storyline this season was her pathetic attachment to Rob, with the editors making sure to highlight every painfully awkward moment possible. If she left this cast now, I doubt anyone would notice much. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, backhometome said:

Based on that recording story it does seem like Faith was just angling to get a spot on the show. 

1 hour ago, Juliegirlj said:

LVP really hates Faith now - wasn’t Faith trying to hook up with Max at one point?! She is desperate to get in the show. 

Well I guess that, unlike James’s godfather, this show doesn’t got to, got to, got to have Faith...

*rimshot*

• Love 18

Leave it up to the VR chucklefucks to gloss over a man's potential creeper tendencies and actions while #metoo is being spouted.  Yeah, Jax was the one that said it and for the wrong reasons and #metoo is used too often and incorrectly but still.

Part 2 was boring AF, to quote Stassi.  

Scheana was so jelly you could spread her on a sammich for lunch.  Does she bring anything to the reunion other than eye rolls?  She might better look up Eddie C. and see if he's tired of LeeAnn yet.

If Schwartie has a hard time saying no, he's probably an alcoholic.  If Lisa allows him to remain part of TomTom's management after this season and the fact that during the reunion, Schwartz even said he would still take "only one" shot if offered, she's a fool.  Schwartz having said during the season that he's ready to be a father, in between his drunken blackouts and crippling punishment of his liver, make me cringe.  Katie, he is NOWHERE near ready to be a father.  Shit, Jax is probably better prepared to be a father and that's some scary shit.  Shay got a helluva lot more grief over his issues (which seemed to be more with prescription meds) than Schwartz gets over his very obvious uncontrolled imbibing.  WTF?   His looks are also starting to change, which should affect his paychecks, if he's still modeling.  Comparing first and second season Schwartz to today is mindblowing.  He's aging a lot.

Billie Lee didn't look her best IMO.  I don't know why.  Maybe overdone?  Anyhow,, for future reference, if your girlfriends tell you a guy is a creeper, he probably is.

Kristen obviously hit a nerve with James.  He was rolling his eyes at her commenting on his dad, at first, but she was obviously telling the truth about him and his brothers taking on responsibility for their parents' marriage failing.   BTW, I think Kristen's haircut and style really suit her.

Color me impressed that Stassi actually took responsibility for acting the asshole at her birthday party.  Because it can't be said enough, Patrick is a total douche.

The cheese may stand alone but I have no issues with Jax and his reiki therapy.  If it helps him, all for the better.  He did seem calmer and more focused so Brittany should be encouraging it.  Looks like next week the Nugget will be talking about Faith and whether or not Jax cheated on Britt more than once (DUH.) 

• Love 17

So if what I’ve read here is true, and if what they said last week is true, Scheana was instrumental in patching things up between Stassi and Katie AND in persuading LVP to let Lala return, yet they still all hate her. I guess she’s as awful as, if not worse than, she appears on our screens.

• Love 6

James you know you aren't getting any money from George.  Also, you were six when you dad had his falling out with so shut the fuck up about spending all the holidays with him.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

LOL, I remember her sitting outside at the check-in desk, with her foot all delicately propped up on a pillow. She's such an attention whore. 

She positioned it so that her foot would be the closest object to any guest upon first entering the restaurant. Because the first thing I want to see when I’m hungry is feet. 

• Love 12

Why do they keep bringing up Patrick at this point? I think it was fine to bring up his douchebag behavior, but they already did that in part 1, Stassi established that they are broken up & that she has moved on with someone else, so I don't see the point of pointing out what a dick he acted like throughout the season. If they were still together & Stassi was in denial, I could see bringing out exhibit A., B., C., etc, but since Stassi is like "yeah, I know he's horrible!! WE AREN'T TOGETHER ANYMORE!", I think they can let the sleeping hipster lie. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Besides @ghoulina no one else is talking about the MAJOR REVEAL that Herman’s name is Randall, or Rand to those who give him amazing blow jobs?! I mean, I suppose since we have a team of internet sleuths around here WE already knew Herman’s name, but that was some juicy stuff in that segment! She has some exotic weekend car that she pays the insurance on...but for only for a few months(???)! He has her on an apartment allowance, but her tastes are so exquisite that she pays the overhead on the rent! Well, Lala really knows how to ride the gravy train with the exuberant “Who wants a CUTE guy?!? I want a[n old, fat] MAN!!!!” And by “ride the gravy train” of course the traditional meaning of money, but also the way she and James talk about him, I imagine her pussy powering all over this slob with gravy oozing out his pores.

I also was enthralled with the Faith segment with everyone basically saying Faith would have f’ed any of them to get on TV but Jax was the only one who took the bait. (What happened to Power to the Pussy???) Buuuut, I guess there’s some truth to that because she’s currently starring on some MTV show about exes and hooking up with new people—like “Ex Isle,” but called something different. I have this backburnered on my To Watch list. Thanks  for the reminder, i’ll need to check it out. ETA: I found the forum. It’s called “Ex on the Beach.”

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, SuzWhat said:

I agreed with everything but this.   Kristen is the queen and always will be.  Her loony ass made this show.   Plus, her hair finally looked OK.  

I loved hating her in earlier seasons. She doesnt bring the crazy enough now for me. So I find her kinda useless. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

So if what I’ve read here is true, and if what they said last week is true, Scheana was instrumental in patching things up between Stassi and Katie AND in persuading LVP to let Lala return, yet they still all hate her. I guess she’s as awful as, if not worse than, she appears on our screens.

as I remember, it was Kristen & their other friend Rachel that mediated the Stassi/Katie reconciliation in Palm Springs when Katie showed up without Stassi knowing.  Schwartz was also involved in getting them to patch things up after Stassi reached out to him.

And Scheana was very upset about it all because she knew once these two made up, she was out & that was when she turned back to Ariana after treating her like shit when she was tight with Kristen & Katie during her wedding "season"

I was never a Scheana fan, I think she truly is a self absorbed vapid narcissist and when these group of people are rolling their eyes at you, you really suck

• Love 13
5 hours ago, backhometome said:

And Jax completely fell for it. Not that he cared, he was just thinking with his dick as usual. 

LaLa really thinks she's hot shit. I'm not feeling it. She has a "fat" sugar daddy. Big deal. Fat sugar daddy will dump her with in 5 yrs for a younger model. Her definition of being a feminist was pathetic. Letting you tits hang out when you feel like it. Really, LaLa? Sit down, girl.  I liked it better when she was the villan and the witches of WeHo hated her, it was much more fun.

Brittney's boob job is the worst I have ever seen. Too big and saggy. Put those things away, Brit!  I did think she was sincere when she said she tries to see the good in people instead of being negative. The other girls sure do seem to love her. Kristin said she was her best friend. When did that happen? 

• Love 7
(edited)
14 hours ago, dosodog said:

It didn't have to be boring.

But for whatever reason,  "Jeremy was a creep and the women folks experience matter" was all about Billie's feelings being hurt.

Rolls eyes.  Welcome to being a woman Billie.  Surprise.  It's not all about a pretty, edited vagina.

I for one want to know if I'm about to go on a date with a guy who has creeper tendencies. 

So ticked off at this show and glossing this over.

I think because Billie is trans, it's harder for her to find men who are openly willing to take her out on dates. So she's happy when a man asks her out and does not want to hear anything bad about him. The fact is that Jeremy has zero designs on Billie romantically so her pretending that it might be a thing is kind of pathetic. 

6 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Lala’s weekend car is beautiful. But I do want to know what would happen if Randall suddenly had money problems. Would Lala stand by him.  

Hell to the no. Lala has been straight up, she loves the PJ, the cars, the bags, and the shoes. Plus part of her rent, and I'm assuming beauty rituals paid for. If Rand can't provide, he'll be dropped faster than a hot brick. But it's much likelier that LaLa will get dropped first. The real prize is the ring, honey, and right now, you are giving it all away for some Louboutins. She's already 28 and should know better.....she's running out of time to be the young ingenue. 

Edited by PetuniaP
  • Love 9
16 hours ago, dosodog said:

Scorsese?

Watches Vanderpump Rules?

Really?

Mind blown.

Do we really think he watches on a regular basis, or did he catch a few minutes, because Randall told him a little about the woman he’s dating, that she’s on a reality TV show, and, Oh, I think I still have last week’s episode on my DVR, check it out. 

These people who effusively watch Bravo  - - Jennifer Lawrence, Sarah Paulson, etc. Reality TV is my shameful, guilty pleasure. Only if someone else brings it up will I admit to watching.

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Jezebel97 said:

as I remember, it was Kristen & their other friend Rachel that mediated the Stassi/Katie reconciliation in Palm Springs when Katie showed up without Stassi knowing.  Schwartz was also involved in getting them to patch things up after Stassi reached out to him.

And Scheana was very upset about it all because she knew once these two made up, she was out & that was when she turned back to Ariana after treating her like shit when she was tight with Kristen & Katie during her wedding "season"

I was never a Scheana fan, I think she truly is a self absorbed vapid narcissist and when these group of people are rolling their eyes at you, you really suck

Thank you for setting me straight.  : ) My memory is pitiful.

22 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

And Jax completely fell for it. Not that he cared, he was just thinking with his dick as usual. 

LaLa really thinks she's hot shit. I'm not feeling it. She has a "fat" sugar daddy. Big deal. Fat sugar daddy will dump her with in 5 yrs for a younger model. Her definition of being a feminist was pathetic. Letting you tits hang out when you feel like it. Really, LaLa? Sit down, girl.  I liked it better when she was the villan and the witches of WeHo hated her, it was much more fun.

Brittney's boob job is the worst I have ever seen. Too big and saggy. Put those things away, Brit!  I did think she was sincere when she said she tries to see the good in people instead of being negative. The other girls sure do seem to love her. Kristin said she was her best friend. When did that happen? 

Dorit Kemsley on RHoBH might have a worse boob job. Brittany’s are definitely way too big. People describe Bethenny on RHoNY as having bolt-ons. Dorit’s bolt-ons are worse than Bethenny’s.

• Love 3

I had Nyquil coursing through my veins last night and I can't remember everything Scheana said but I do remember her making shitty quips when people were talking and then everyone ignoring her.  She's so bitter and her jealousy is thinly veiled.   I then had a dream of living with all of them in LA and specifically talking to Katie and James was my boyfriend.  In the dream I fell asleep by 7pm and woke up at midnight relieved to find out everyone had gone out to party without me.

I am curious to know more about the living situation James is in.  Does he sleep on the couch while his roommate is gone?  It was kind of a messy explanation (plus the Nyquil).  I thought Raquel lived with him and am surprised he doesn't have enough money to live on his own even in a studio or something.

• Love 7
34 minutes ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I had Nyquil coursing through my veins last night and I can't remember everything Scheana said but I do remember her making shitty quips when people were talking and then everyone ignoring her.  She's so bitter and her jealousy is thinly veiled.   I then had a dream of living with all of them in LA and specifically talking to Katie and James was my boyfriend.  In the dream I fell asleep by 7pm and woke up at midnight relieved to find out everyone had gone out to party without me.

I am curious to know more about the living situation James is in.  Does he sleep on the couch while his roommate is gone?  It was kind of a messy explanation (plus the Nyquil).  I thought Raquel lived with him and am surprised he doesn't have enough money to live on his own even in a studio or something.

Funny dream! I’m taking Nyquil tonight!

I wonder if James and his roommate have some kind of arrangement. He told James in the clip that he owed James a dinner.  

• Love 4
16 hours ago, Marley said:

Scheana is such a stupid bitch. Muttering about materialistic things under her breath. She wishes she had a set up like LaLa does.

I liked the reunion but I’m so done talking about Brittany and Jax. It’s been rehashed a million times over. Please let’s talk about anything else. Except Scheana Boo her.

I think calling Schwartz an alcoholic is a bit extreme. I don’t know what that says about me tho lol.

I think he’s the definition of an alcoholic. How is it extreme to think so? He can’t even agree to NOT BLACKOUT right after revealing he went to the wrong resort and had no clue where the hell he was or how to get back until employees helped him. He’s so one of those alcohol related tragedies you hear about waiting to happen.

15 hours ago, Marley said:

Yea Wtf with the Jeremy shit. Also why am I supposed to care about Billie. She was barely on the show and is actually really annoying. I don’t give a fuck if her feelings were hurt cause they told her Jeremy was creepy. So they should not tell her that Jeremy is creepy ? Ridiculous. I have no problem with LVP on RHOBH but she shouldn’t be at this reunion.

I agree with all of this. Also, Billie should pick a hair color that doesn’t nearly match her skin tone.

2 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

She positioned it so that her foot would be the closest object to any guest upon first entering the restaurant. Because the first thing I want to see when I’m hungry is feet. 

That was gross. And so obviously done for attention because then everyone was forced to see it and ask/comment.  

1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

I also was enthralled with the Faith segment with everyone basically saying Faith would have f’ed any of them to get on TV but Jax was the only one who took the bait. (What happened to Power to the Pussy???) Buuuut, I guess there’s some truth to that because she’s currently starring on some MTV show about exes and hooking up with new people—like “Ex Isle,” but called something different. I have this backburnered on my To Watch list. Thanks  for the reminder, i’ll need to check it out. ETA: I found the forum. It’s called “Ex on the Beach.”

That show is unwatchably terrible. 

25 minutes ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Raquel is (or was if she’s done now) going to college in another area. The place that James lives in WITH that guy is a studio, even though he calls it a “penthouse” for some unknown reason. James is a taker and if that guy is making him pay little or no rent I think he’ll be there for awhile. Personally, I’d rather live in a less desirable part of town and have my own place. How weird/sad to be 26 and living in a sheeted off corner of some middle aged guy’s studio apartment. You’d think he’d live with Max or something.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

What a Bitter Betty—-she was just so snarky, snide and jealous, particularly towards LaLa—-she just sat there glaring and muttering rude comments the whole time. She probably knows her days on the show may be numbered and LaLa’s promotion on this show and in this group of friends just might completely push her out of the cast if she’s not careful. LaLa is mostly living the life Scheana thinks *she* deserves.

Scheana’s obviously not well-liked, she ain’t getting any younger, and her only storyline this season was her pathetic attachment to Rob, with the editors making sure to highlight every painfully awkward moment possible. If she left this cast now, I doubt anyone would notice much. 

Yes to all of this. And when Lala first came on the show, no one liked her. Now she's pretty well liked and everyone is fed up with Scheana's shit. So Lala is REALLY living the life Scheana wants - the rich man, more friends, a somewhat more successful "singing career". 

3 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

The cheese may stand alone but I have no issues with Jax and his reiki therapy.  If it helps him, all for the better.  He did seem calmer and more focused so Brittany should be encouraging it.

While reiki seems a bit out there for me, I don't have a problem with ANY therapy that helps someone. But I don't think it was the actual reiki that was responsible for the change in Jax. It was the attention from a cute woman. She was literally telling him everything he wanted to hear - making external excuses for all of his behavior and portraying him as nothing but a victim. Of course he was eating it right up! 

Plus, I think their relationship was really pushing some boundaries. I know I wouldn't be okay with my man interacting with another woman like that. I don't think Britt realized how intense it was until she watched. 

1 hour ago, backhometome said:

I loved hating her in earlier seasons. She doesnt bring the crazy enough now for me. So I find her kinda useless. 

Yup. Kristen is only fun when she's full on, bat-shit crazy. She went a bit off the rails in Mexico, but has been useless otherwise. There's no middle ground with Cigarette Sally. I need her flying in chicks who have seen someone's crooked penis!!!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Yeah, that's a very sketchy situation and yes, messy explanation.  How many seasons has James been on the show?Hasn't it been established the VPR cast gets paid a couple hundred thousand a season now that it's so popular?  Surely he has enough money to have his own place.  Even when Brittney was fake breaking up with Jax she said she could afford to live on her own now. 

• Love 2

I don't think Katie had enough cross necklaces on. (On a less shallow note, her realizing her accident made her depressed/gave her PTSD made me briefly look back at a traumatic experience I had a few years ago where I was in the ICU for a week and how I have always brushed it the whole thing off without thinking about the long-term mental effects it has had on me, more than I've given it credit for).

Lisa's hair looked super parched and thirsty. Someone give her a deep conditioning mask. 

And I mentioned this in Reunion Pt. 1, but Brittany's dress gets more and more ugly the more I have to look at it. Everything about it is all wrong for Brittany. And still hating Lala's brown dress clashing with her fake tan.

The creeper Jeremy stuff annoyed me again, how they just brushed past it and gave Stassi/Kristen a hard time about it again. I don't care if Billie's feelings were hurt (why'd she take it so personally anyway that they were telling her this dude was creepy? It had nothing to do with her, it was about having that in mind when she went on the date with him. I'd want to know about that beforehand! She just feels so extra and thirsty. Simmer down). There are a couple guys from my past who I found to be creepy because of the physical boundaries they attempted to cross with me, and the way they behaved around me and other women in general, but because we had mutual friends, it made *me* feel like I was the mean one for saying how uncomfortable I felt around and about them. It's frustrating and awkward, at best. 

• Love 13

Scheana's side comment about Lala's man getting her materialistic things is the definition of a bitter bitch. Scheana fawned all over Rob for all of his materialistic things like his home, and family name and cottage, etc. How is Lala comparing living in a fancy place that her boyfriend helps pay rent, driving ridiculously expensive cars that her boyfriend leases for her and buys her fancy things to James supposedly not paying rent for living on some man's couch? How is this even remotely the same thing? lol

So is Lala and James' friendship officially on the fritz? She's obviously angry with him for his comments about her man and he's not really featured on her IG (not sure how often he was previously). 

If I were Brittany, I wouldn't take too kindly to a 'friend' who admitted that they involved me in something, pretending to have my best interests at heart but really they were actually trying to hurt my partner through me. 

I'm guessing BIllie's presence at the reunion is testing the waters of introducing her full time next season. 

I get why Billie would be upset by Stassi's comments about Jeremy. It's no secret that dating can be very difficult for people in the trans community but also, quite dangerous for them as well. They're one of the minority groups that are often targeted because offenders know that less resources and attention is put toward looking for missing trans people and investigating their disappearances. To be asked out by someone you're interested in is exciting, but I can imagine that there's a bit of deflating and self-conscious aspect of having that excitement dashed by someone telling you that your date is creepy - as if being trans means that those 'creeps' are the only people who you can truly attract. I don't blame Stassi for being honest about her experience but maybe she'll take away that she can maybe adjust her delivery - I certainly don't think it's a bad idea to give someone a heads up if they're possible walking into a situation that they may end up uncomfortable with. 

Jax's #metoo comment had me laughing. 

• Love 1

Hey DJ James... RECORD SCRATCH.   Have we ever seen his "roomie" before on the show?!? He has the bedroom while James lays down mad beatz on his console in the living room? What and why. ..I kind of thought Logan was James's roommate!  I need more elaboration on this situation.   

Im glad Katie is everything zen but she took newlywed Schwartz making out with her high school friend a bit too well IMO   But it's all good because he swears he can't remember it.  Okay....

This season made me finally detest Brittany.  When they showed the clip of Mama Frostedlips and then LVP saying that Mama and Brittany have a similar quality I said YEAH it's called abject stupidity! 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, MVFrostsMyPie said:

I don't think Katie had enough cross necklaces on. 

She was NOT looking her best.  I have such a hard time figuring out her "style."

4 minutes ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Hey DJ James... RECORD SCRATCH.   Have we ever seen his "roomie" before on the show?!? He has the bedroom while James lays down mad beatz on his console in the living room? What and why. ..I kind of thought Logan was James's roommate!  I need more elaboration on this situation.   

They skipped over this storyline WAAAAAY too fast.  I need lots more info.

5 minutes ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Im glad Katie is everything zen but she took newlywed Schwartz making out with her high school friend a bit too well IMO   But it's all good because he swears he can't remember it.  Okay....

I thought it was incredibly sad.  That man is never held to task for anything he does.  I don't know why he thinks her accepting his lack of fidelity makes her zen. I think it makes her like Brittany - stupid.

51 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I'm guessing BIllie's presence at the reunion is testing the waters of introducing her full time next season. 

I hope not.  She really bugged me. 

• Love 8

Is it weird that I want to know if Lala met Randall's kids. Does anyone know how long they've been together wondering when the younger model will be put into production. 

When she said "mama pays the overhead" in regards to her rent was she calling herself mama or was she talking about her mother?

Aw all the girls a BFFs now. Except for Sheena. Why oh why is Kristen saying Britney is her best friend. It seems so high school. 

I hope next week we get to hear about how Schwartz said Brittany gets no more sympathy for her decision to go back to Jax. I don't think I can handle another season of "your so pretty" x1000 from every female to Brittany. 

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, notcreative enough said:

When she said "mama pays the overhead" in regards to her rent was she calling herself mama or was she talking about her mother?

I hope next week we get to hear about how Schwartz said Brittany gets no more sympathy for her decision to go back to Jax. I don't think I can handle another season of "your so pretty" x1000 from every female to Brittany. 

I took that as referring to her own actual mama -- justbecause she's bragged before on the show about her mom subsidizing her life or at least the portions not paid by Her Man.   Fits well with the sucking on baby bottles schtick too.   

I wish one of the females would flat out tell Brittany she is a frickin loser.   Sick of the Brittany lovefest it has swelled to David Koresh like culty.   I am also horrified that they don't use birth control given that they bang all the time or so they insist on telling us.    

• Love 6
12 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah but I’m sorry but if Stassi felt uncomfortable, why can’t she voice that she felt uncomfortable? And why do all these people have a right to tell her what she’s allowed to feel? It’s like when people tell you you aren’t allowed to feel hurt by someone and be upset about something they’ve done when .. you have every right to your feelings. But no, FI says it didn’t happen, and Lisa doesn’t understand why Stassi would say anything to Billie about it. Ugh.

Also can we talk about Billie? She doesn’t seem like such a great person, she seems like a gossip to me. Almost every time I saw her on this show she was gossiping about something some other cast member said about someone else. And I wanted to like her because I liked her speech about being transgender at Pride. 

I'm kind of surprised (because I am a naive dumbass) that more wasn't made of it. I mean there's actual footage of him man handling her, Stassi resisting, saying no, and yet he continues. The whole thing depressed me.

• Love 11
(edited)
1 hour ago, notcreative enough said:

weird that I want to know if Lala met Randall's kids. Does anyone know how long they've been togeth

She has, they have been together for over two years.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Rubyslippahz said:

I wish one of the females would flat out tell Brittany she is a frickin loser.   Sick of the Brittany lovefest it has swelled to David Koresh like culty.   I am also horrified that they don't use birth control given that they bang all the time or so they insist on telling us.    

It's probably a good thing I'm not friends with Brittany because I'd be pretty blunt with her about some things. Also on a bitchy level, her Kentucky accent is even more annoying to listen to than Billie's vocal fry/valley girl affectation. 

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

She has, they have been together for over two years.

Lala, Rand and 50 Cent-the girl has some street cred.  Don't like the excess eyeliner but she is a beautiful woman.  

She is also is one of the most beautiful places on earth.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Im glad Katie is everything zen...

Is this a stealth Bush reference?! Even if it's not, I'm off to listen to that song. Gavin still makes my heart go pitter-patter!

IMG_1470.JPG

Edited by MrsWitter
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

I took that as referring to her own actual mama -- justbecause she's bragged before on the show about her mom subsidizing her life or at least the portions not paid by Her Man.   Fits well with the sucking on baby bottles schtick too.   

It's her actual MOTHER paying the rest of her rent.  You're correct.  She has admitted that in the past.  This was just the first time she's admitted that Randall also pays part of her rent. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, MrsWitter said:

Is this a stealth Bush reference?! Even if it's not, I'm off to listen to that song. Gavin still makes my heart go pitter-patter!

IMG_1470.JPG

what a wonderful way to start my morning!  *swoon*

• Love 4