Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E23: Reunion, Part 2

• Start Topic

Andy recaps Katie and Schwartz's rollercoaster first year of marriage, the group questions Jax's relationship with his reiki healer; Lala reveals more about her mysterious boyfriend; Billie Lee joins and opens up about life as a transgender woman.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, OnceSane said:

Andy recaps Katie and Schwartz's rollercoaster first year of marriage, the group questions Jax's relationship with his reiki healer; Lala reveals more about her mysterious boyfriend

Do we really still care about the 1st season? Anyone with half a brain KNOWS Jax was having at least an emotional (probably physical too) affair with Ms. reiki. Seriously, is there anymore left to know about MYman, HERman, aka Randall? So boring.

• Love 2
(edited)

I can't believe they are doing a 3 part reunion for these bozos... It is bad enough I watched it one time ( and yes, my own fault ) - tired of Jax apologizing for his ways yet again, tired

of Ariana and her vagina chronicles, Katie on how much they have grown into better alcoholics during their 1st year of marriage, KFC saying how much she loves Jax even though he shit on her with Faith.  Lala and her MAN and baby bottles....

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Scorcese?

Watches Vanderpump Rules?

Really?

Mind blown.

There’s a line in the movie Singles where a guy (played by Tim Burton, ha!) is a videographer at a dating service and the woman who works with him says he’s “the next Martin Score-skeez.”

Maybe that’s who watches? LOL

• Love 11

"Schwartz has a hard time turning down shots."  No, Schwartz is an alcoholic.  That became apparent when he laughed in Katie's face at the mere suggestion that he should stop getting blackout drunk.

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, Steph J said:

"Schwartz has a hard time turning down shots."  No, Schwartz is an alcoholic.  That became apparent when he laughed in Katie's face at the mere suggestion that he should stop getting blackout drunk.

Seriously it’s not really a fun joke thing.

• Love 7

Schaena is just hostile to everybody.  She really dislikes Katie.

Ariana on the other hand...is more than civil to Stassi.  What is going on?  

Jax, Jax, Jax. I'm not on board with you taking blame for everything.  Sincerity....it comes off real, but you're Jax. 

OH. MY.  GOD.  Somehow the women are wrong about how they handled their encounters with Jeremy?

AND THAT'S THE END OF IT?

AAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGHHHHHHH!

• Love 21
Just now, dosodog said:

Jax, Jax, Jax. I'm not on board with you taking blame for everything.  Sincerity....it comes off real, but you're Jax. 

OH. MY.  GOD.  Somehow the women are wrong about how they handled their encounters with Jeremy?

AAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGHHHHHHH!

Right? The Jeremy thing is just done and everyone else is wrong?!?! I hate it when people just don’t allow people to feel uncomfortable about things. So messed up. This show.. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, ivygirl said:

Why does Scheana look so pissed off watching  Katie talk about her injury? 

Because it’s real and not, like, getting an eyelash stuck under your lower eyelid?

Geez, even Grumpy Cat looks happy for her being happy.

Yeah.. what the hell, Schena? Seriously everyone else seems somewhat cool with each other(except for James and Lala but I feel like other issues that the show itself never addresses so why would the reunion? Like I think that James has romantic feelings still there) and Schena hates everyone it seems

• Love 8

Scheana is such a stupid bitch. Muttering about materialistic things under her breath. She wishes she had a set up like LaLa does.

I liked the reunion but I’m so done talking about Brittany and Jax. It’s been rehashed a million times over. Please let’s talk about anything else. Except Scheana Boo her.

I think calling Schwartz an alcoholic is a bit extreme. I don’t know what that says about me tho lol.

• Love 12
(edited)

I don’t know, I found myself legit talking to my tv like “I don’t care about ANY OF THIS!” For most of the subjects. Like Lala, Lala and James issues(like either bring out the “pasta” or fidget spinners otherwise why are we doing this?), brittany and Jax. The stuff I did find interesting, Katie’s accident, the stuff with Jeremy were either too short or ended up with it being a non factor and passed right on by. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 8

Eh. I’m just going to say part 2 was a bore and then I’m going to wonder what they have in store for part three? Anything? Because it feels like all the good stuff happened in part one. If they’re not really going to talk about any of the real stuff.. then don’t pretend you have enough footage for three reunions. 

And I say this because next week it seems like FI is going to be yelling about Stassi coming back and getting to be an “event planner”, which really FI we covered your issues with Stassi returning to the show last season and also does anyone really think Stassi was an actual event planner? And I like Stassi a lot but really.. it was all for the show, right? It was not a real gig.

• Love 9
59 minutes ago, dosodog said:

AAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGHHHHHHH!

I can’t blame Scheana for being pissed, she and Katie got really close until Stassi was allowed back into the picture, at Scheana’s urging. She’s the one who fascilitated their friendship getting back on track, only to be iced out and excluded again. 

On 5/11/2018 at 3:14 AM, AntAnn said:

Do we really still care about the 1st season? Anyone with half a brain KNOWS Jax was having at least an emotional (probably physical too) affair with Ms. reiki. Seriously, is there anymore left to know about MYman, HERman, aka Randall? So boring.

Wtf is reiki, anyway? Lol. All I know is that it involves rocks. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sadiebyuca said:

I just STILL don't understand what the women did wrong.  He creeped them out.  Why is that the worst thing to say?  I'm still so confused why he's a protected entity.  

Bc no one wants to upset Ariana’s delicate feelings 

• Love 10
(edited)

I only fuck with Kristen, Brit, Stassi and Katie bc Ariana, Scheana has and Lala all come across as disingenuous to me, in different ways, but they all just seem like they’re afraid to be their true selves. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 4
(edited)
25 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I thought it was pretty telling that Sandoval and Ariana were silent during this segment. Delicate feelings might have been part of it, but i think they were also hyper aware that people had googled Jeremy and saw his history and knew that if they came for Stassi the way Sandoval did on the show the retaliation would be a lot stronger and would not reflect well on them or Jeremy.

Also, precious Sandoval is probably still licking his wounds from the social media response he got after that. It’s okay, next week he’ll rip into Stassi for her made up reality TV job instead. Only people named Tom are allowed made up jobs on this show. *cough* I mean, TomTom is completely based on merit *cough*

Edited by VagueDisclaimer
  • Love 23
12 minutes ago, sadiebyuca said:

Andy promised a "DRAMATIC conclusion" to the reunion.  Things better heat up.  

Hold on to your seat for this SPOILER ALERT: Scheana’s eyelashes fall off again!

But for real, in the preview it looks like every one of them stomps off stage at some point. I’m SO over that act.

• Love 4
(edited)
3 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

If only it was Faith walking out holding a baby. But, it'll probably be something stupid like Jax and Brittany are engaged.

Uh, they just showed a sneak peak on WWHL and it’s lala and James talking about the pasta and I got real excited, sadly it ends up being boring too and for some reason Lala walks off crying because apparently that pasta fight included James saying mean stuff about her man and I guess the memory upset her? Whatever. Now this stupid three part reunion is going go ruin my favorite memory of this show too! 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Marley said:

Yea Wtf with the Jeremy shit. Also why am I supposed to care about Billie. She was barely on the show and is actually really annoying. I don’t give a fuck if her feelings were hurt cause they told her Jeremy was creepy. So they should not tell her that Jeremy is creepy ? Ridiculous. I have no problem with LVP on RHOBH but she shouldn’t be at this reunion.

100% YES

Billie buuuuuuuuugs me so much.  

LVP censors them and it annoys me.  Let them talk crazy! That's why we tuned in!

• Love 12
(edited)
45 minutes ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Yeah.. I still don’t get what the girls did wrong about Jeremy. Especially Stassi. It bothers me so so much that everyone feels like they can tell Stassi her feelings were wrong. I.. can’t compute.

And I love how Sandoval tried to tell Stassi that’s not what happened, as if he’d know, as if he was with Jeremy the whole night!  

Such a typical know-it-all male response, really - “if I didn’t see it happen, then I know for fact it didn’t happen!”

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 18
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Marley said:

Yea Wtf with the Jeremy shit. Also why am I supposed to care about Billie. She was barely on the show and is actually really annoying. I don’t give a fuck if her feelings were hurt cause they told her Jeremy was creepy. So they should not tell her that Jeremy is creepy ? Ridiculous. I have no problem with LVP on RHOBH but she shouldn’t be at this reunion.

Also (and I hate to say this) but perhaps Billy doesn’t find him creepy bc he is not actually attracted to her, he just wanted some screen time! 

Jeremy probably doesn’t act creepy towards Billie, he probably just treats her like a regular friend. 

Most straight men have a hard time getting past the fact that a woman used to be a guy, it is what it is, it’s a deal breaker for most straight men. 

So essentially, Billie hasn’t experienced it, that’s why she’s having trouble understanding what Stassi was talking about when she told her. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SheTalksShit said:

I think you're right.  There was an off-screen agreement made and it's what's making this reunion so boring.  They aren't really rehashing things because they're friends in real life now.  

• Love 5
(edited)
13 hours ago, sadiebyuca said:

I just STILL don't understand what the women did wrong.  He creeped them out.  Why is that the worst thing to say?  I'm still so confused why he's a protected entity.  

Being Ariana's brother made it a delicate situation! They're already not getting along; now talk smack about her little brother? "There will be no peace!" ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

God forbid Ariana’s brother be held accountable for his actions! 

Who's really accountable on this show? These losers do heinous things to one another and before the season's done they're slobbering over each other again! Jax and Stassi are the biggest culprits/offenders doing dirt in every way possible! After sleeping with his BF's girl twice, Jax had little to no guilt! Tom forgives him as he always does and they moved on! Where's the accountability? Jax has a GF that allows him to get away with murder, including cheating multiple times! Kristen's moved onto a new guy and has the nerve to object to people believing the worst about her after she lied for months about something everyone knew she did! They can't even reign it in to be better people after making mistakes; continuing being frat drunks who've had so many opportunities, but will probably blow it in the end! ;-(

• Love 4

I hope, at the very least, Ariana’s brother learns something from this experience. 

Just now, Fiero425 said:

Who's really accountable on this show? These losers do heinous things to one another and before the season's done they're slobbering over each other again! Jax and Stassi are the biggest culprits/offenders doing dirt in every way possible! After sleeping with his BF's girl twice, Jax had little to no guilt! Tom forgives him as he always does and they moved on! Where's the accountability? Jax has a GF that allows him to get away with murder, including cheating multiple times! Kristen's moved onto a new guy and has the nerve to object to people believing the worst about her after she lied for months about something everyone knew she did! They can't even reign it in to be better people after making mistakes; continuing being frat drunks who've had so many opportunities, but will probably blow it in the end! ;-(

Yeah, but nobody’s actions have been as protected and off-limits as Jeremy’s, IMO. 

Everyone else is at least made to answer for their shitty behavior. 

• Love 10

The Jeremy thing isn't surprising on this shit show they played off Jax fucking Faith and saying hurtful things about Brupitney as James and Lala's fault for providing definitive evidence that Jax is a lying sack of shit.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I hope, at the very least, Ariana’s brother learns something from this experience. 

Yeah, but nobody’s actions have been as protected and off-limits as Jeremy’s, IMO. 

Everyone else is at least made to answer for their shitty behavior. 

For about as long as it takes to order and get the "next shot" down their throats! I must have the thinnest skin because I wouldn't be associating with people like these! Hypocrisy, deceit, jealousy, & envy dominate these people's lives! It just wouldn't be worth any amount of money! ;-)

• Love 2