Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E24: The Bow Tie Asymmetry

1 hour ago, anna0852 said:

so happy they got Annie Potts to do that recording! I really hope that if Meemaw is ever seen on BTT again it's Annie.

I'd be content with just an occasional phone call. 

• Love 5
On 5/15/2018 at 5:39 PM, taanja said:

No. He's fine. He's gay that's all and a woman isn't his particular cup of tea. Raj needs to come out of the closet and find himself a nice young man!

Raj and Stewart (Stuart?). 

My local channel has circled around to airing this episode in anticipation of the new season and it's still just as funny as it was the first time (or two or three) that I saw it!  I am just hoping against hope that they can keep this standard up for the last season.

"by the power vested in me by evenyoucanperformweddingsdot.com"   a line only surpassed by Kripke singing.

• Love 8

There was a thunderstorm here and some areas had tornado warnings. I was so mad!! BBT is such a short show anyway and then they go and break in twice with updates (Yep, still raining!) And instead of just giving an update they went on and on and ON and even showed pictures from Twitter - Hey! I believe you! It's raining and stuff is getting wet! I WANTED TO WATCH SHAMY GET MARRIED AGAIN!!! Grrrrr....

• Love 1

Even though I have this episode saved on my DVR and have watched it multiple times since it aired (Don't judge me!!) I watched again last night and laughed and smiled just as much as every other time I've watched it (again, DON'T JUDGE ME!!). From Penny's superhero analogy regarding the planning, to "I love you so damn much!", to Howard's "I'm gonna need a minute" freakout to Penny's "I'm PUMPED!" and on to the vows, it's just an all around excellent 30 minutes of television. And now I'm both excited and sad for Monday's final season premiere. 

I'm not crying, you're crying! ??

Edited by Badsamaritan
Periods are your friend. The grammatical kind, not the other kind because, duh.
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, Nordly Beaumont said:

There was a thunderstorm here and some areas had tornado warnings. I was so mad!! BBT is such a short show anyway and then they go and break in twice with updates (Yep, still raining!) And instead of just giving an update they went on and on and ON and even showed pictures from Twitter - Hey! I believe you! It's raining and stuff is getting wet! I WANTED TO WATCH SHAMY GET MARRIED AGAIN!!! Grrrrr....

Exactly!  I've been waiting for this episode to re-air all summer long!  I actually sent a nasty email to the local CBS affiliate saying how ridiculously overwrought they were being with their coverage of a thunderstorm.  Get over yourselves!!!!  I want to see the wedding!!!!  My poor dog was cowering, not from the thunder, but from me yelling at the weatherman.

• Love 4
On 9/21/2018 at 2:43 PM, bad things are bad said:

I hope then that you are watching the actor in Speechless. Very different from Kripke but that show deserves more of an audience

I have seen Speechless. You're right, it deserves more of an audience.

And John Ross Bowie is what hubby and I think of as "ooh, it's that guy again", a really, really good character actor that's been in more things than you can remember. You Google their bio and are stunned when "like, a million credits pop up".?

• Love 1
On 9/21/2018 at 12:43 PM, bad things are bad said:

I hope then that you are watching the actor in Speechless. Very different from Kripke but that show deserves more of an audience

John Ross Bowie is one of those people who, as they grow older and more comfortable in their own skin, get better looking with age

image.png.58cc38c23a6fe5c5cca284ae4ff5e95d.png

image.png.e4efe76e432ab60976cbbdf8e67445d5.png

• Love 1
On 10/1/2018 at 5:47 PM, TheLastKidPicked said:

John Ross Bowie is one of those people who, as they grow older and more comfortable in their own skin, get better looking with age

image.png.58cc38c23a6fe5c5cca284ae4ff5e95d.png

image.png.e4efe76e432ab60976cbbdf8e67445d5.png

I agree. I am always amazed when that happens. Two of my favorites are Don Johnson and Liam Neeson. Both very handsome now.