Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Spunkyyy said:

Has anyone seen any pics of any of the vets at interviews? I haven’t seen any! I feel like in years past, the girls posted more pics.

I haven't and I've looked everywhere.  It's like everyone went silent running.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Exmajorette said:

I love Brennan!  Does she remind anyone else of Amy Poehler, just a little bit?

Yes! I knew she reminded me of someone, but never really put my finger on who.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Tootie said:

She was IN training camp both years.  In 2016, she was the 7th cut out of 10.  In 2017, she was the 6th cut out of 8 (in between Holly & Erica!)

Thanks! I'll fix the list.

22 minutes ago, pinkbarbie247 said:

They probably don't want to post that many pictures because they know everyone up in here is going to criticize everything down to their pinky toe. So why bother?

Interesting.  I've seen several positive posts today.  Go figure.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Does anyone know who these women are?

snip1.JPG

snip2.JPG

snip3.JPG

i think the top one is Reagan (sp?)  She was a DMD and this past year an ice angel. she models for Sydney's clothing line a lot. 

8 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Does anyone know who these women are?

snip1.JPG

snip2.JPG

The first one is Reagen in the blue . She's a former Mav dancer and Ice angle. She's best friends with former DCC Sydney D. and she was one of her brides maids. 

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Did Khalyn try out in Season 10? I thought I saw her sitting next to Robin when Kelli was announcing the girls who were going to TC.

Yes

dcc_tryout_24_khalyn.png

Edited by Cody701
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, Rookiering said:

The bottom is Briana and she didn’t make it finals. She’s a former Spurs Silver Dancer and Captain. 

29 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

i think the top one is Reagan (sp?)  She was a DMD and this past year an ice angel. she models for Sydney's clothing line a lot. 

Thank you! I've got the names down, just trying to attach faces. I'd really like to know who the curly haired girl is. I think she's really pretty.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Roo22 said:

She looks beautiful! Good luck to her!! I'm rooting for her

Longtime lurker here.  Between the interview day photo and a couple of her audition photos, Dayton absolutely has the America's Sweetheart look down pat.  This might be her year.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Thank you! I've got the names down, just trying to attach faces. I'd really like to know who the curly haired girl is. I think she's really pretty.

I think her name is Mitchell! She didn’t make it to finals

2 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

The curly haired girl is Cianna and she's a blazerdancer.

9 hours ago, Lunacat said:

To me, it’s not Brennan’s facials, it’s her eyes...

This.

Bless her heart, but Brennan's face overall/eyes are just extremely off-putting and definitely not DCC style. I don't really think she has the "pop" or "sparkle" they're looking for either. She's a solid dancer, good personality, and clearly driven and dedicated, but I don't think she would be an asset for DCC =/

• Love 6
2 hours ago, DCC830 said:

This.

Bless her heart, but Brennan's face overall/eyes are just extremely off-putting and definitely not DCC style. I don't really think she has the "pop" or "sparkle" they're looking for either. She's a solid dancer, good personality, and clearly driven and dedicated, but I don't think she would be an asset for DCC =/

I know it's not quite the "same" since facial expression is involved, but I don't think Brennan's facial/eyes should be held against her since Jenna's scar wasn't held against her.  Yes, I know my statement doesn't make sense at all.  Maybe I need to say if her dancing is spot on and she has the DCC style then she should be given an opportunity the same as someone who is "perfect."  She certainly has the heart and determination.

Brennan is the TCC I'm going to be rooting for this year, along with Dayton, so I'm just biased.

Rookies I'm rooting for are Christina and Gina.  

Yes, I know, makes little sense at all.

• Love 7

So excited for finals today and to find out our new crop of TCCs! :) I wonder if all of the vets will make it back (I'm rooting for each and every one of them) , or if we will perhaps see a shock cut this year like say Tara, Miranda, Alexis or Tess. 

• Love 3

I can’t attach it because the photo is too big (??) but check out VK’s IG. Tina looks thin and Victoria is adorable. Her abilities in dcc-style dancing give me pause, and I thknk she’s is going to have trouble with weight (unless institutionally-supported disordered eating is happening, which I suspect, but obviously have no proof of), but I’m Looking forward to seeing her in TC. Not sure she deserves it, but it will make the show fun to watch. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

DCC Insta story is starting! They are warming up for solos 

Keyra is in there, and I think she’s looking amazing! She has muscular thighs, but then rest of her is tiny!!

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

I officially have 50 girls on my list! (49 + Brittany A who I can’t seem to find). Hopefully we get a lot of announcements!

Kolby Lofton is definitely there... don't know if she's on your list.

2018-05-11 (1).png

Looks like Lacey is kicking things off!!  I wonder who's last??

2018-05-11.png

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Tootie said:

2018-05-11 (1).png

2018-05-11.png

Yes I have Kolby!

4 minutes ago, Tootie said:

2018-05-11 (1).png

2018-05-11.png

Kashara maybe?? i have no idea! 

• Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Amy's solo costume.

Amy L.jpg

Where are you seeing this?

DCC account on twitter shows them getting ready to start and Lacey in lead set. 

that pic of Amy was on DCC IG story. 

Edited by LaurenBrook
eta clarity
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Exmajorette said:

Longtime lurker, newbie here!  Hello, everyone!

I love Brennan!  Does she remind anyone else of Amy Poehler, just a little bit?

Ahhh oh my gosh! I thought that from the beginning just couldn't remember her name.  Amy is someone who always had a pretty face that when making certain expressions would look kinda scary or geeky. Not sure if those are the right words but I think that is totally Brennan's issue.  Her face is actually beautiful, but when she is changing her expressions,  which is what they ask you to do, she will sometimes, not always, but sometimes have a scary/awkward look on her face. I think with Amy being a comedian it works to her advantage but Brennan, well I hope she makes it anyway Lol. I really like her and think she is a great spoken ambassador. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

DCC account on twitter shows them getting ready to start and Lacey in lead set. 

that pic of Amy was on DCC IG story. 

Thanks - been so busy on Insta, forgot to check on Twitter.

Knew about Amy since I posted that pic. ;)

Dang at Gina's solo costume!