Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, KoKo said:

Which one is Kelsey ? Sorry, I'm just blank!!

She was the one w/ the blue eyes who didn’t know how to answer what color hair she preferred between brunette or blonde.   She has a big smile and is skinnier and was by herself in her scenes like Jacie.   They were constantly changing her hair color the entire time she was on the squad so that’s why her answer to that question was particularly cute/funny to me.   She had a full time job her entire time in TC and worked really hard.   People on here said she was actually from a very wealthy family, but she never came off that way on the show to me.  Her personality was very non-fake - she was one of my all time favorites.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

She was the one w/ the blue eyes who didn’t know how to answer what color hair she preferred between brunette or blonde.   She has a big smile and is skinnier and was by herself in her scenes like Jacie.   They were constantly changing her hair color the entire time she was on the squad so that’s why her answer to that question was particularly cute/funny to me.   She had a full time job her entire time in TC and worked really hard.   People on here said she was actually from a very wealthy family, but she never came off that way on the show to me.  Her personality was very non-fake - she was one of my all time favorites.

Sounds like you are describing Kelsey Bond

Screenshot_2018-10-05-18-42-46.png

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Thebiglebowski said:

Was Brianna only last season? Jeez feels like it was at least 3 seasons ago. But yes, that poor girl was all proud of herself because she cooked spaghetti, i think? And it was the first time she had ever made herself food...

That seems so long ago and yet it was just last season...the good old days. It was BBQ chicken and Broccoli.

• Love 2

I'm probably in the minority, but I didn't really dislike anyone in the VK office scene. I'm sure editing did help VK, but while she was her typical immature self, for once, I actually felt a bit sorry for her. Don't get me wrong. She clearly put herself in the situation and deserves to pay the consequences. However, her smiling and giggling (for once) seemed more like a nervous tick from someone who finally believed that she may be in big trouble as opposed to the very comfortable "Hey Kelli!, what's up girl" vibe that I've gotten from all of her other office visits. Her "I don't like the situation I'm in" was odd and clearly seemed to be so out of order that I don't know what to make of it. I definitely buy that there was heavy editing in that scene. Meanwhile, I didn't think Kelli was all that bitchy. She's been much worse with others, but here, she just seemed matter of the fact - "you need to grow up and get your crap together, and you are not guaranteed a spot." Meanwhile, I thought Jinelle was very professional in that scene. She's absolutely right. If VK didn't want to work with her or thought someone else could help her more, then fine, but tell her that. It's disrespectful to waste her time otherwise. I don't know. Maybe, I'm just not in a snarky type of mood. I'm not a Kelli or VK fan, but neither bothered me as much as I was expecting in that scene.

I do wonder about the editing. At the end of the episode, VK's face looked so much puffier than it did in the office. She looked like she had lost weight in the office visit (I thought she looked quite pretty in the office), but she was back to looking bloated by the end. It's odd.  

• Love 4
58 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

I wish I could like every single word of this 100 times.  I also worry about their mental emotional and mental health.  Girls are so sensitive about everything.  Having Kelli humiliate you on national TV will be something that you will remember the rest of your life.  It is so sad to me the way they treat these girls and they all have to walk on eggs 24/7.  I am sure everyone one of them are already worrying  if they will make the team again next year.  I wish Kelli and Kitty would build the girls up instead of being so mean and tearing them down just so CMT can get ratings.  

My daughter plays Volleyball and softball. When working with young ladies, coaches have often said that ladies tend to perform better when feeling confident.

I never understand the need to tear these ladies down.

In Taylor's case, you can see that she started making mistakes when she was shamed over her lack of knowledge. 

If she had everything else, help her become informed, enroll in speech classes, etc.

If VK can be given a chance to get to the doc and a nutritionist, provide some help to those that need a little bit of polish. Let's remember, VK was not initially shamed about her weight. Why not treat all TC the same.

• Love 12
16 minutes ago, ales-ya said:

LMAO!!!  Not enough words!  I’m dead ????????

1520C11C-59F8-4BCE-89D1-FB69EE2CFA7D.jpeg

They both look really pretty and what she said is nice.   I think VK is just gorgeous.   She kind of reminds me of Kathryn Dunn how she just looks much more grown up than she is - like very glamorous.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

I wish I could like every single word of this 100 times.  I also worry about their mental emotional and mental health.  Girls are so sensitive about everything.  Having Kelli humiliate you on national TV will be something that you will remember the rest of your life.  It is so sad to me the way they treat these girls and they all have to walk on eggs 24/7.  I am sure everyone one of them are already worrying  if they will make the team again next year.  I wish Kelli and Kitty would build the girls up instead of being so mean and tearing them down just so CMT can get ratings.  

Even Jerry Jones "disagrees with (Kelli's) training methods." That says A LOT.

• Love 4

So I haven't seen the episode yet, but a couple of thoughts from what you guys posted. If this week is the confrontation about the BIG lie that got her cut - well she's not cut yet. So what happened between now (show time) and her cut after Tara. She did do cameos (the sneak peak that is posted on YouTube shows her). So did more come out? Did she still not follow through and tried to lie again? If it was the lie and confrontation with Jinelle that got her cut, then how did she manage to stay for longer. 

Also - sneak peak that was posted. You can see VK in uniform in it. Also, they showed some vets having issues at practice I'm assuming setting up Tara's cut. No clue if this is what was shown at the end of the episode for "Next week on Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Making the Team". 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

Maybe because of her "attitute" or "grandma moses" or [insert other irritating and irrational Kitty phrase here]. (lol)

Which is strange because in the beginning of the episode, she mentions "I'm not accusing anybody of dishonesty." 

I don't know who irritates me the most Shannon the podcast idiot or Kitty [insert character reference].

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TUOwl84 said:

What a shame about Taylor T.  Kelli and Judy initially liked her for her dancing until the #Metoo comment.  I honestly cannot believe she does not have a TV.  Who doesn't have a tv in their home nowadays?  Thats really surprising.  But anyway, I hope she can redeem herself in next years panel interviews, because I am sure they will be watching her closely, or I do not see her coming back to TC.

Who gets their news from Instagram?  Sheesh!!

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

So I haven't seen the episode yet, but a couple of thoughts from what you guys posted. If this week is the confrontation about the BIG lie that got her cut - well she's not cut yet. So what happened between now (show time) and her cut after Tara. She did do cameos (the sneak peak that is posted on YouTube shows her). So did more come out? Did she still not follow through and tried to lie again? If it was the lie and confrontation with Jinelle that got her cut, then how did she manage to stay for longer. 

Also - sneak peak that was posted. You can see VK in uniform in it. Also, they showed some vets having issues at practice I'm assuming setting up Tara's cut. No clue if this is what was shown at the end of the episode for "Next week on Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Making the Team". 

Could have just been her weight not improving enough and it showing in cameos, and/or other girls being stronger.   For instance, ones of similar dance ability but aren’t an interview or weight risk are going to make the squad over her.   Not every cut is some big scandal - there’s been enough evidence shown that she’s not entirely ready.

I guess we’ll see.  I want to see this sneak peak and see how she looks in the uniform.

Edited by MyFavShows
8 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

No, this is different than what was shown end of episode 10.  At least the end of what I saw. 

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, DCCme said:

That seems so long ago and yet it was just last season...the good old days. It was BBQ chicken and Broccoli.

I thought it funny that in the short time she was in TC this  little New Jersey girl was using the word “y’all”. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, J-R said:

I think Bridget is adorable.  Hannah has become my favorite.  She is beautiful, well-spoken and an amazing dancer.

Bridget is also well-spoken, intelligent, AND is a vet tech. Girl crushing!

Edited by TexasBorn
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Could have just been her weight not improving enough and it showing in cameos, and/or other girls being stronger.   For instance, ones of similar dance ability but aren’t an interview or weight risk are going to make the squad over her.   Not every cut is some big scandal - there’s been enough evidence shown that she’s not entirely ready.

I guess we’ll see.  I wasn’t to see this sneak peak and see how she looks in the uniform.

I totally agree she is not ready, should have been cut before she was. I just was expecting from what the insiders posted that when the lie came out it was her cut night. So what else is there? Did she kick Kelli's puppy? Steal her hair piece and wear it as a toupee?  

• Love 4

I watched the episode again and Taylor was also the girl that said training camp was “treacherous.” I agree that it’s a shame but I really blame her. That was a question she could have easily answered if she bothered to know anything about the news. They are looking for reasons to cut girls and she was the worst Kelli has ever seen at the media questioning. Then, talking about it with Kelli, she just made it worse.

Maybe she will start paying a bit of attention to the world around her now, but I don’t have high hopes.

i wonder if she will come back. I wonder how many rookies they will need next year. This year it seems they need at least 15 rookies, because there are 21 vets. If a vet gets cut, then that will go up. Next year, who knows how many spots will be open?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

What a shame about Taylor T.  Kelli and Judy initially liked her for her dancing until the #Metoo comment.  I honestly cannot believe she does not have a TV.  Who doesn't have a tv in their home nowadays?  Thats really surprising.  But anyway, I hope she can redeem herself in next years panel interviews, because I am sure they will be watching her closely, or I do not see her coming back to TC.

Technically I don't have a TV. I stream or download stuff. a tv licence is ludicrously expensive for stuff I can stream for free anyway online, but yeah, literally no excsuse for her to have no idea about it

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

I totally agree she is not ready, should have been cut before she was. I just was expecting from what the insiders posted that when the lie came out it was her cut night. So what else is there? Did she kick Kelli's puppy? Steal her hair piece and wear it as a toupee?  

Maybe there is more to come? My guess is that at cameos she doesn’t fit the uniform and that’s the end of the road finally for Kelli. Victoria doesn’t have any help from a retired all-star cheerleader now that she dumped Jinelle. 

Can you imagine how many TCCs  would have loved a chance to work with Jinelle? Pretty much everyone other than Victoria I’m assuming.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, Jennv said:

I would agree with this. Or Kelli told her that as long as she performed well she would make the team, and she took it as a guarantee 

Kelli told Malena something like “I don’t see why you wouldn’t make the team”. Maybe she said the same thing to VK who took it to mean that she was a lock for the team. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, rose711 said:

Maybe there is more to come? My guess is that at cameos she doesn’t fit the uniform and that’s the end of the road finally for Kelli. Victoria doesn’t have any help from a retired all-star cheerleader now that she dumped Jinelle. 

Can you imagine how many TCCs  would have loved a chance to work with Jinelle? Pretty much everyone other than Victoria I’m assuming.

Thst would be embarrassing if she couldn’t fit into the uniform they just fit her in a few weeks back cause she gained weight.  I hope for her sake that doesn’t happen.

29 minutes ago, go4luca said:

VK cameo day.  

VK-cameo-day-v2.jpg

Her makeup looks good, but not a fan of her hair - why do they insist on that same exact style for everyone.  I think the hair she has on her Instagram pics is much better. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I don’t have a tv :) 

I only use my phone. I also keep up with news and current events through my phone and peers. 

• Love 5

I have a TV, but I don't have cable. Our TV is for Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and our PS4. I tried using a cheaper streaming option for cable and we just don't use it enough. Nearly everything is available online for free. Or, if it's not free, it's not hard to get access to for lower rates. I pay like $6 a month for CBS All Access just for local news, but I rarely use it and it's so cheap I don't even notice it coming out. If I did I probably would have cancelled it already. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PBSLover said:

Did you read this somewhere?

I remember JJ saying this as well. It was last season (12) when he did a special visit during TC. He had a pep talk with the girls about “emptying your buckets” (something like to that affect). Anyway, he alluded to the fact that Kelli was very hard on the girls in selecting the team. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, rose711 said:

I'd practically give up a limb to have a chance to work with Jinelle! 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

This was beautifully worded, and I agree about your assessment of Kitty, she doesn't offer the girls constructive comments, she bullies!

• Love 9
4 hours ago, DancingForLife said:

Also Vicky peeking back in and "apologizing " to Jinelle....  well, she was TOLD to do that by Kelli's assistant

And it was so effing insincere! >:(  Jinelle's teeth-gritted "that's okay" was barely spoken loud enough to hear. You could tell Jinelle didn't want to reply with that.

• Love 19
8 minutes ago, Muckypup61 said:

And it was so effing insincere! >:(  Jinelle's teeth-gritted "that's okay" was barely spoken loud enough to hear. You could tell Jinelle didn't want to reply with that.

it was so childish and immature and so damn clearly an afterthought that had no sincerity, care or regret for how disrespectful her actions were. unacceptable behaviour, frankly. If I'd have behaved like that at 10 let alone 18, my parents would have gone nuclear, especially if it was seen on international television. it would be the live action version of Mushu, followed by my death

image.png

Edited by CaseyRe
  • Love 19
6 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

it was so childish and immature and so damn clearly an afterthought that had no sincerity, care or regret for how disrespectful her actions were. unacceptable behaviour, frankly. If I'd have behaved like that at 10 let alone 18, my parents would have gone nuclear, especially if it was seen on international television. it would be the live action version of Mushu, followed by my death

image.png

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

• Love 4

VK loved her spot in the triangle. She was in the last row but stuck out so

you can see her. 

Can you say full of herself?

The number of times the camera goes to her is SICKENING. ?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

VK cameo day.  

VK-cameo-day-v2.jpg

There goes that middle part again.... just makes her face look rounder and her cheeks bigger.

The makeup really ages her as well. There's no way in hell I would guess that she's 18. 

The thing is, there's no way that Kelli can justify VK being top 36. I don't understand what she's doing. She has 4 clear reasons to cut her: 1) immaturity; 2) weight; 3) out of control dance; and 4) behavior/lying. Weight is the easiest, most objective reason (I doubt even TK can explain away that much weight gain).  Had she cut her when she gained the 11 pounds and told her to find a nutritional plan that works and come back next year, she could have saved everyone a bunch of trouble.

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 11

VK looked very out of shape in her cameo. Her face looks bloated and she has

a double chin.

Why I don’t like her is because she seems like a nasty, spoiled brat.

It’s never her fault and everything is about HER.

Kelli is so out of line with VK this season, and no one is doing her any favors allowing

this narcisstic attitude to continue.

I have to be honest, this season will be one I will NEVER BUY.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, ElenaFR said:

My daughter plays Volleyball and softball. When working with young ladies, coaches have often said that ladies tend to perform better when feeling confident.

As a coach myself, I can tell you this has been my experience. Every individual is different, but overall most girls need a pat on the back.  Boys need a kick in the ass. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, go4luca said:

Tasha 's photo is straight up awful and is not at all a good representation of how she really looks. ITA, these photos are BAD.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, smitty97 said:

Blanking- who is LM on the stickers?

VK has only 1 sticker - from Kitty Carter

Lilly does not have a Judy sticker but has several others.

Ashlee only has Kelli and Nick Flores - none others

Tara only

13 hours ago, smitty97 said:

What did the stickers mean?  People who said no?  Yes?

Yes. In the preview it has all the DCC photos and each one has stickers all over it from various people. The stickers mean Yes. There is JT, KF, MRS, KC, NF, JT, LM that I can see clearly. I don't know who LM is. VK only has one sticker. Tara had Judy, Nick and Melissa. Just find it interesting who is rooting for whom.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, JerseyGirl said:

I spy a double chin. 

She makes the uniform look like a cheap Halloween costume.

4 hours ago, ales-ya said:

LMAO!!!  Not enough words!  I’m dead ????????

1520C11C-59F8-4BCE-89D1-FB69EE2CFA7D.jpeg

If I only had a brain ... 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, JerseyGirl said:

No one tagged VK except Kitty, who also screamed that Kelli “should respect her” because of weight gain. Seeing now how NO ONE except Kitty gave VK a sticker absolutely shows that Kitty was determined to get VK a permanent spot on the team. 

I wonder who underwrites Kitty's studio?  

j/k

Sort of.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, Txmomof2 said:

I think that VK was promised a spot and that's why Kelli is being so stubborn about "ignoring" the issues.  I don't think she expected the weight gain, the media issues, the immaturity, etc.  Kelli has seen her as her best friend's daughter.  Now she is seeing her in a different context.  Kind of like when you give a friend's kid a job and the next thing you know, they are flaking out and you are surprised, cause you've never dealt with them as an employee.  But, she's been promised a place on the squad, so Kelli is still hesitant to do anything.  It could be because she's known her all her life, but that didn't seem to stop her from being nasty to Dayton.  Sometimes I wonder if what she said to Dayton was what she wanted to say to VK and couldn't, so Dayton was a handy dandy target.  Or Kelli is reacting out of guilt.

I'm wondering if we haven't reached "the lie" yet.  So far, she has ignored texts about a doctor's request.  Were the texts just Jinelle saying I have a doctor for you to see?  Has the appointment that she blows off even been made yet?  Is that what gets her cut?

3 hours ago, Muckypup61 said:

If the office visit was really worse than what we saw, then her apologies were very underwhelming.

Edited by scorpio1031
  • Love 17