Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I agree. I didn't get it. I probably would have answered in the same way. It was a little confusing talking about injuries and then mentioning flag football. 

Then of the rookies who made show group she was further back in the triangle.   So they may have actually moved her back in the formation over that.   I would be so upset if I was her - half of those questions were probably the luck of the draw too - like another question she may have done great with and could be were Bridgette is!   For a whole season she has to think about that.  Wow - just what a horrible and vindictive system.   

I agree with the poster above who said they should train them on how to answer questions versus punishing and cutting them for a wrong answer like that.  That’s not media training, that’s media Russian Roulette!

• Love 18
2 hours ago, FLAfan said:

I still think VK got away with murder in tonight’s episode.

What a rude, spoiled girl. And why is her hair always such a mess?

I think they glossed over the situation between her and Jinelle.

Did you see her facial expression. It was like she thought Jinelle had

it out for her.

If any other candidate acted like Victoria they would have been cut

immediately.

As a VK fan, I was bracing for her to look like a complete bitch where she belittles and disrespects poor Jinelle the way insider people were talking, and I honestly didn’t think it was that bad.   The way she had that huge smile while tears run down her face cause she thought she was about to be cut just seemed really endearing to me.   She did look thinner but TPTB clearly didn’t notice, and that was sad too.

It also looked like Jinelle totally ratted her out and said all kinds of bad stuff about her from everyone’s attitude when she walked into the room - I thought insiders said Jinelle defended VK?, it certianly didn’t look like it from that meeting. 

Looks like VK knows she’s a goner and that it’s only a matter of time. 

Edited by MyFavShows
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

Haven't watched... who got calendar?

A ton of different girls - cause they had so many different calendars and one of them had 4 girls on it - reminded me of an everyone gets a trophy situation.

Kelli was one

Alexis was one

Lacey was one

Then one of Heather O., Yuko and two others who I can’t remember...

• Love 2

ok.. going on a controversial limb again.. With the invent and explosion of SM, viewing methods like NetFlicks/FireStick/etc and all of the radio choices - like Pandora... some may not watch or listen to we many of us knew from back in the day as the " Evening  National News" - the program that comes on at 6-7 EST, M-F on the affiliate nbc/cbs/abc networks. Having local channels is optional now - not a requirement. For some , if that show isn't airing while they are in the gym - they probably would just never see it.  I don't think its personal - I just think its a change in preference and the availability of what to watch/listen to.  If its not football season, those shows (and their online podcast versions) may not mention the NFL or goings on in the NFL. ESPN while wonderful can be sports overload - from NFL, NCAA, Major/Minor/Little League Baseball, Soccer, Golf, Tennis, Hockey - TMI to take in all of the time.

Myself - the local news isn't something I race home or stay up to 11 pm est watch either. With the invent of the weather channel, that is usually my biggest concern on local stuff. There are gps aps now for traffic issues.  I can glace at the local news websites to get the jist of a couple of  stories.

To cut someone b/c they didn't know the details of what is going on now in the world.. I don't know.. I thought when you had an interview - you get prepped with the topic or questions that is what the interview is for. I sense that there are some stories that are more important to Kelli/Brenda - it would be nice if they let the TCC know what those are. Whats "hot" news on day/week/month , may not be the next. 

Edited by sATL
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, sATL said:

ok.. going on a controversial limb again.. With the invent and explosion of SM, viewing methods like NetFlicks/FireStick/etc and all of the radio choices - like Pandora... some may not watch or listen to we many of us knew from back in the day as the " Evening  National News" - the program that comes on at 6-7 EST, M-F on the affiliate nbc/cbs/abc networks. Having local channels is optional now - not a requirement. For some , if that show isn't airing while they are in the gym - they probably would just never see it.  I don't think its personal - I just think its a change in preference and the availability of what to watch/listen to.  If its not football season, those shows (and their online podcast versions) may not mention the NFL or goings on in the NFL. ESPN while wonderful can be sports overload - from NFL, NCAA, Major/Minor/Little League Baseball, Soccer, Golf, Tennis, Hockey - TMI to take in all of the time.

Myself - the local news isn't something I race home or stay up to 11 pm est watch either. With the invent of the weather channel, that is usually my biggest concern on local stuff. There are gps aps now for traffic issues.  I can glace at the local news websites to get the jist of a couple of  stories.

To cut someone b/c they didn't know the details of what is going on now in the world.. I don't know.. I thought when you had an interview - you get prepped with the topic or questions that is what the interview is for. I sense that there are some stories that are more important to Kelli/Brenda - it would be nice if they let the TCC know what those are.

There is no longer the excuse of waiting for the news on tv or waiting for the newspaper.  We have the technology to access the news 24/7, and yeah you can pick and choose what you want to read.  However, when you are trying out for the DCC, and we've seen in past episodes how important a knowledge of current events is, you do your homework.

• Love 18
15 hours ago, vivianspoetry said:

I would have absolutely no problem with the cheerleaders being paid $30k.  The Packers are a publicly owned team and are thus required by law to release their financials.  They had $420.9 million in expenses in 2017.  The Packers don't have cheerleaders, but for arguments sake, 36 cheerleaders making $30k adds up to $1.08 million in expenses.  That's 0.2% of the total expenses! Green Bay is the smallest market team in all of professional sports, and they have a healthy reserve fund of $380 million that would last for years, even if they stopped turning a profit (Which will never happen as long as the NFL is in business).  Annual profit and interest from the reserve fund added up to $63.4 million in net profit in 2017, a year in which many fans claimed they were done with the NFL due to various controversies.  Dallas is a considerably larger market with an owner worth an estimated $7 billion.  I don't think $30k is unreasonable at all.

15 hours ago, vivianspoetry said:

I would have absolutely no problem with the cheerleaders being paid $30k.  The Packers are a publicly owned team and are thus required by law to release their financials.  They had $420.9 million in expenses in 2017.  The Packers don't have cheerleaders, but for arguments sake, 36 cheerleaders making $30k adds up to $1.08 million in expenses.  That's 0.2% of the total expenses! Green Bay is the smallest market team in all of professional sports, and they have a healthy reserve fund of $380 million that would last for years, even if they stopped turning a profit (Which will never happen as long as the NFL is in business).  Annual profit and interest from the reserve fund added up to $63.4 million in net profit in 2017, a year in which many fans claimed they were done with the NFL due to various controversies.  Dallas is a considerably larger market with an owner worth an estimated $7 billion.  I don't think $30k is unreasonable at all.  

Yes!!! I can’t like this comment enough

• Love 5
12 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

If she was so unhappy about the pay why go for her fourth year? She waited until she cut to file the lawsuit. It can look bad for her because people will question it especially since she is lying about being cut. And yes, I know people will lie about the reasons why they were fired. In my home state, a former U. S. Senator who was still in office at the time was getting ready to fire a woman because she was not doing her job. She knew she was going to get the axe, so she filed a sexual harassment suit against him saying he harassed her because she knew he was going to fire her. I believe she settled out of court even with the proof of her lying about the whole thing to save her bacon.

If Erica was willing to lie about why she is not with the team anymore, then any judge, lawyer or jury will look at the whole picture and think is she doing it to get even or is she really wanted to call out attention to the issue and help all cheerleaders out along with why were you trying out for your fourth year knowing how bad your pay was and why did you wait so long before saying I was not getting the pay I deserved. I bet if it did go to a jury they would have been asking the same thing.

Eh, that’s kind of a weak argument. It’s like asking why the abused woman stayed in an abusive relationship for so long.  Yes. Apples and oranges, ill admit it haha. I guess what I’m saying is everything is much more clear when you’re outside of the situation and it’s never too late to fight for what’s right regardless of the situation

• Love 13
6 hours ago, ShellyB said:

I’m good...been too busy with her little brother to mope. She’s doing GREAT!! Lots of choreo...I asked her if she could remember it ?? Tomorrow they will be finishing up their 5th number of one of the shows. They stage as they learn, which is awesome. Today was spent adding the vocalists. Her roomies recognized her from the show ?. She’s sore, tired, but enjoying every minute. She’s looking forward to Sunday...Drag Brunch in South Beach! 

I'm so envious of what she is getting to do.  I can't wait to see the adventures she has! :) 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

OOh, big surprise:/  I hope it's in one of the deleted clips...…….feeling snarky tonight and not ashamed to admit it.

I wonder how Jinelle is feeling towards Kelli right now for basically allowing VK to totally get away with disrespecting her?

• Love 13

Uggggggh, Vk's response to why she didn't attend doc/nutritionist appts Jinelle set up was such BS.  These were appts with people not jinelle.  with a doctor and with a nutritionist and VK's response of 'I was leaning towards girls that had had weight issues' was such a non-response to the question.  that wasn't the question. she was asked why she wasn't utilising professional resources, not why she was only ignoring Jinelle. the doctor and/or nutritionalist may never havve had a weight issue, so what? they're the professional.  utterly immature, childish and pathetic frankly. where i live, you pulled that stunt, and didn't attend an appt with a doctor, you're instantly DNA's (did not attend) and you're discharged. that happens within 15 min of a missed appt. you can even be struck from the practice. as a disabled person, people f-ing around with doctor's and appts drives me crazy because it makes my life as someone in and out of hospital a lot and always on wait lists for cancelled appts so much harder. its beyond selfish behaviour and I''m sorry, but the 'she's only 18 excuse' doesn't fly.  at 18 you know that you don't just not turn up to doc appts. VK needs to grow up a lot.

• Love 18
7 hours ago, SanDiegoGal said:

I respectfully disagree that Jinelle "totally ratted her (Victoria) out." Jinelle is a staff member who was given a directive by Kelly to help Victoria. Jinelle has to answer to her boss for how those mentoring sessions are going. If Victoria did not return her calls/texts, is Jinelle expected to lie? Moreover, the statement that Jinelle "said all kinds of bad stuff about her (Victoria)" doesn't hold water for me either. Kelly simply asked Victoria why she didn't reply to Jinelle. That doesn't equate with Jinelle having "said all kinds of bad stuff about her."

One thing that did particularly impress me about Jinelle was that when Victoria stated she wanted to focus on getting help from others who had a weight problem, Jinelle's exact words were, "Totally 100% fair to say that," as opposed to getting defensive. Jinelle's one piece of constructive feedback for Victoria was (again verbatim), "I just wanted to help you & if you didn't want to take it, you should've let me know." That's reasonable.

And one last thing, while I'm on a rant... Anyone else notice that the mention of Jinelle's texts/calls to Victoria were to get her an appointment with a doctor and nutritionist? Yep, Jinelle was setting up the professional help that everyone keeps hollering Victoria should have received. I'd say more about this, but as Victoria herself stated so eloquently during her media interview, "There are no words."

totally agree.

The justifications for bad behavior will only lead to more bad behavior -- 

• Love 14
8 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

A ton of different girls - cause they had so many different calendars and one of them had 4 girls on it - reminded me of an everyone gets a trophy situation.

Kelli was one

Alexis was one

Lacey was one

Then one of Heather O., Yuko and two others who I can’t remember...

Heather o yuko molly Alexis made the cover for the box calendar 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Blanking- who is LM on the stickers?

VK has only 1 sticker - from Kitty Carter

Lilly does not have a Judy sticker but has several others.

Ashlee only has Kelli and Nick Flores - none others

Tara only has Judy, Nick and Melissa Rycroft

Couldn't see Kristen's

What did the stickers mean?  People who said no?  Yes? 

11 hours ago, Thebiglebowski said:

VK did lose weight. It is very noticeable. Poor girl, though. She is crash dieting. This is the only thing i feel bad for her about. I have a horrible struggle with weight. And i was in the military. I had men taking my body measurements every week. It was so demeaning. I cut down to 1 meal a day. Dry cheerios for dinner and a mtn dew. It was a really horrible time in my life

which is why she'll never maintain any lower weight she reaches. better to take the year, lose the 11lbs (and a bit more given she was 'soft' at auditions anyway) slowly and safely and in a maintainable manner otherise all she'll do as a DCC as/when she makes it, is starve and yoyo diet. she needs to grow up a lot, look after her body, look after her mental health and become much less immature emotionally. she needs at least a year, minimum

• Love 5
9 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

As a VK fan, I was bracing for her to look like a complete bitch where she belittles and disrespects poor Jinelle the way insider people were talking, and I honestly didn’t think it was that bad.   The way she had that huge smile while tears run down her face cause she thought she was about to be cut just seemed really endearing to me.   She did look thinner but TPTB clearly didn’t notice, and that was sad too.

It also looked like Jinelle totally ratted her out and said all kinds of bad stuff about her from everyone’s attitude when she walked into the room - I thought insiders said Jinelle defended VK?, it certianly didn’t look like it from that meeting. 

Looks like VK knows she’s a goner and that it’s only a matter of time. 

The in office visit was much longer than what was shown, and I do not think Jinelle ratted out Victoria. Once again Victoria did it herself. She probably was lying when she said she wanted help from girls who struggled with weight, but she did not want help from current or former DCCs. There is a lot more to the whole story than what was shown in the scene.

On 9/30/2018 at 5:33 PM, MyFavShows said:

That picture is awful.  And I thought Hannah’s cameo was the worst this season. 

I'm sincerely not trying to be so critical of someone, but I'm just not a Brennan fan -never have been. I see her have "moments" that she dances well, but more often than not-meh.....definitely not a showstopper- I see her as a blender.  Something in her eyes esp. as this picture shows, is just not appealing.   She seems to be very well liked by DCC and obviously a huge following on this forum, so good for her! 

I have to admit, I had the same opinion of Erin in the beginning of this season, but she has totally proven me wrong!!  She is ON FIRE!!  I absolutely love seeing these girls come back  after being cut and just rock it!!  To me, it's hard to believe that it took Kelli and Hannah three-four times to finally get to training camp. I know that Hannah made show group this year as a rookie, but didn't Kelli also? They're both such strong, powerful dancers!! 

I think it's a travesty that they would allow the cameo picture of Hannah to pass through!! Hannah has such a striking yet very simple beauty (which I totally mean as a compliment).  She always seems to appear with such a sweet pleasant expression (not including the rookie pic that looked like a "mugshot" )~ how in the hell could they have conjured up such a look on her face?  

• Love 8
1 hour ago, SmpIsimon said:

Well, I'm not surprised, but I'm very disappointed that Victoria's lies were swept under the rug.  The closest we got was Kelli saying "i’m not accusing anyone of dishonesty but there is something that isn’t adding up."  It was confirmed that Victoria told a huge lie, and they just ignored that.  Also, I was told that Jinelle was very upset after that office meeting, claiming that Victoria just laid into her and tried to blame her lie on Jinelle.  Victoria is a disgusting human being, and I'm disgusted at the lengths this show is going to hide all that.

How did she try to blame her lie on Jinelle?  VK admitted she had been ignoring Jinelle, she explained why, and apologized for being rude multiple times.

From that scene, it looked like what happened is that Jinelle set up appointments for VK to see a nutritionist and doctor and told VK about them - then VK didn’t go to the appointments and ignored Jinelle’s texts when she was asking her about what happened.   I don’t see a lie, but rather irresponsible behavior and ignoring Jinelle when questioned about that behavior.   Where was the lie?

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I respect your right to your opinion, but I would not compare to Erica sticking around when she clearly was not happy with her pay to a woman staying with a person who is abusing her. She knew about the pay and decided to stay. It is not like she needed the money to survive when she could have went out and gotten a good paying job instead of being a DCC. Other girls on the team have been able to keep a full time job and be a DCC at the same time. No one force her to stay especially when she had opportunities for other jobs where she had more time for herself and be able to support herself. I do agree it is wrong the football players get better pay than the girls, but in reality, the average fan is there to watch the players not the girls along with the fact no Cowboys football team means no cheerleaders in the first place. I do not think they should be paying the girls $30,000 a year because they are getting paid by what they bring in revenue. They know it when they sign the contract, but they should pay the girls better.

I agree on the comparison being a stretch, hence my apples and oranges comment. But ooof, the “she knew the pay before, she could have just left” mentality hurts my soul as a woman. we shouldn’t have to just “leave” a situation that is unfair. That doesn’t solve anything. That’s kinda everything that’s wrong in our society with unjust situations. 

I don’t think anyone is arguing that the football players shouldn’t be payed more haha, but 30k a year. Come on. That’s not even minimum wage salary right? We’re acting like that’s super star cash. But I digress, I’ll get off my soap box. Besides, talking about entitled Victoria is more fun anyway ;)

melissa rycroft.... will they ever listen to the masses and ditch her. She offers NOTHING. They could fill her segments with so much more that we’d all like to see. Literally anything. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, MyFavShows said:

How did she try to blame her lie on Jinelle?  VK admitted she had been ignoring Jinelle, she explained why, and apologized for being rude multiple times.

From that scene, it looked like what happened is that Jinelle set up appointments for VK to see a nutritionist and doctor and told VK about them - then VK didn’t go to the appointments and ignored Jinelle’s texts when she was asking her about what happened.   I don’t see a lie, but rather irresponsible behavior and ignoring Jinelle when questioned about that behavior.   Where was the lie?

You didn’t see it because they didn’t show it. That was my whole point. It was heavily edited to make VK look better than how she really behaved. 

• Love 24

I have to say I am agreement with many of you.  I find it so irritating that K couldn't bring herself to be as nasty as she is with other girls with VK.  I am completely put off and so disappointed.  Other TCC's have been cut for things like bad interview, bad and compromising social media pictures, bad memory, attitude, and lest we not forget weight gain!  This season by far has been the most hypocritical, two faced, wishy washy, and thoroughly disappointing in all the 13 seasons IMO.

• Love 21
51 minutes ago, Shan18 said:

I agree on the comparison being a stretch, hence my apples and oranges comment. But ooof, the “she knew the pay before, she could have just left” mentality hurts my soul as a woman. we shouldn’t have to just “leave” a situation that is unfair. That doesn’t solve anything. That’s kinda everything that’s wrong in our society with unjust situations. 

I don’t think anyone is arguing that the football players shouldn’t be payed more haha, but 30k a year. Come on. That’s not even minimum wage salary right? We’re acting like that’s super star cash. But I digress, I’ll get off my soap box. Besides, talking about entitled Victoria is more fun anyway ;)

melissa rycroft.... will they ever listen to the masses and ditch her. She offers NOTHING. They could fill her segments with so much more that we’d all like to see. Literally anything. 

I believe the national minimum wage is under $8.00 an hour in the U.S. so yes $30,000 a year is more than the average minimum wage salary. I am more concern with the fact there are single mothers who are struggling to take care of themselves and their children who are barely making it over a bunch of girls who decided to cheer and full knowing what the pay scale and requirements are. There are people out there who are trying to decide do I buy food or pay for the medication they need. I agree 100% the football players are overpaid big time, and the girls are treated like crap, but there are other people who deserve better pay and better benefits than a NFL cheerleader.

I am also more concerned over the fact they ripped into Taylor last night for not knowing about #metoo but they meaning Kelli, Charlotte and Miss Kitty think it is alright to let Victoria pull her crap more than once because Kelli is a good friend with her mother. To me it is a slap in a face to all women when a few women make excuses for one of their own and rake other girls over the coals for doing the same blasted thing aka lying and blaming others for their poor judgment and actions. All the money in the world would not fix the favoritism and double standards in DCC Land. I am more concern for the mental and physical health of the girls instead of oh no we are not getting the big bucks our mascot gets. More pay will not fix the problems until Kelli and Charlotte realize the harm they are doing to the girls.

12 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I can just see Judy running to her locker, grabbing her purse, grabbing her gym bag, her water bottle, and throwing them out the exit door...LOL!

This literally made me laugh out loud.  Depending on where you live, some may not get this but your comment made me think of the IKEA commercial where the woman says "Start the car!  START THE CAR!!!"

• Love 21
2 hours ago, MTTFan said:

The justifications for bad behavior will only lead to more bad behavior --

You are exactly right! That is exactly what has been happening all training camp with her. It is really hard watching this show right now without throwing my shoe at the television!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, jlc said:

You are exactly right! That is exactly what has been happening all training camp with her. It is really hard watching this show right now without throwing my shoe at the television!

I feel you!  I'm watching on my phone and it it taking me some deep breaths not to throw my phone!  LOL!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, jlc said:

My poor computer is on its last legs. Maybe it is trying to tell me something like step away from the show, you need to step away from the show, for the love of Pete, please save me and step away from the blasted show. Ha!

On 10/1/2018 at 11:01 AM, nittanyvolleyball said:

I think it's Bridget lol

Bridget always looks like she's having the time of her life!!  She's adorable and an amazing dancer !! 

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, KoKo said:

Bridget always looks like she's having the time of her life!!  She's adorable and an amazing dancer !! 

Next to Brennan, I think she has become my favorite rookie!! :) 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Kayce said:
6 minutes ago, KoKo said:

Next to Brennan, I think she has become my favorite rookie!! :) 

Same :)

• Love 4
3 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

Well, I'm not surprised, but I'm very disappointed that Victoria's lies were swept under the rug.  The closest we got was Kelli saying "i’m not accusing anyone of dishonesty but there is something that isn’t adding up."  It was confirmed that Victoria told a huge lie, and they just ignored that.  Also, I was told that Jinelle was very upset after that office meeting, claiming that Victoria just laid into her and tried to blame her lie on Jinelle.  Victoria is a disgusting human being, and I'm disgusted at the lengths this show is going to hide all that.

Also Kelli told VK in the office that she was concerned about her communication and honesty. Definitely more happened than what we were shown. 

1 hour ago, MyFavShows said:

Kelli asked VK if she was utilizing all the resources they had and VK said yes. So that was one. If the doctor appt that never happened was true (as rumored on this board and I believe that), then that was another lie. 

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

Also Kelli told VK in the office that she was concerned about her communication and honesty. Definitely more happened than what we were shown. 

Kelli asked VK if she was utilizing all the resources they had and VK said yes. So that was one. If the doctor appt that never happened was true (as rumored on this board and I believe that), then that was another lie. 

Exactly!  Why they didn't show her entitled ass to the door at that very moment is beyond me.  Sickening.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, smitty97 said:

What did the stickers mean?  People who said no?  Yes? 

In the scene a couple weeks ago with Nick and Kitty, they were putting stickers on the girls they think are top 36. So I think each sticker means the girl got a yes from that person.

its a pretty smart system actually. 

• Love 5

Ive been watching since season 1. This season has bummed me out. It really hasnt been exciting...maybe it doesnt really have to be exciting, but at least make it not boring. Ive been bored this season. Id rather see more of Erin and Brennan, and less legacy. The way kids are raised these days, 18 is too young. I remember a few seasons back, there was a beautiful candidate, fantastic dancer and gorgeous face. But she was 18, and not able to take care of herself and yet here she was trying to live in Dallas on her own. She had never been away from her parents, had never cooked a meal before, never had to rely on herself to make all her life decisions. I remember one interview she was so proud that she actually either boiled water or cooked an egg or something. She got cut. She couldn't handle living as an adult for the very first time in her life while trying to learn the routines, and practice time management. She wasnt even used to hearing constructive dance criticism. I dont think anyone had ever told her there were things to work on. I think she had only ever heard what a wonderful dancer she was. 

VK comes across as though she hasn't had to make her own decisions and depend on herself to manage all the moving pieces in her own life. She isnt mature enough yet. She is lacking real life experience. 

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Thebiglebowski said:

Ive been watching since season 1. This season has bummed me out. It really hasnt been exciting...maybe it doesnt really have to be exciting, but at least make it not boring. Ive been bored this season. Id rather see more of Erin and Brennan, and less legacy. The way kids are raised these days, 18 is too young. I remember a few seasons back, there was a beautiful candidate, fantastic dancer and gorgeous face. But she was 18, and not able to take care of herself and yet here she was trying to live in Dallas on her own. She had never been away from her parents, had never cooked a meal before, never had to rely on herself to make all her life decisions. I remember one interview she was so proud that she actually either boiled water or cooked an egg or something. She got cut. She couldn't handle living as an adult for the very first time in her life while trying to learn the routines, and practice time management. She wasnt even used to hearing constructive dance criticism. I dont think anyone had ever told her there were things to work on. I think she had only ever heard what a wonderful dancer she was. 

VK comes across as though she hasn't had to make her own decisions and depend on herself to manage all the moving pieces in her own life. She isnt mature enough yet. She is lacking real life experience. 

I think that was just last year. It was Brianna.

• Love 3
On 10/1/2018 at 12:11 PM, VintageJ said:

And Kelsey went back and made it a priority to learn all that she could about football, the organization, etc.  She told Kelli and Judy that she made it a priority that days to not let that be the reason she didn’t make the team.  So the year that she made it, Brenda asked her a football related question and she nailed it.  

I can't quote Tony Romo's wife (Kandace?) word for word, but when they were discussing Kelsey, she pretty much said, "who cares if she can dance-look at her!! " I have to agree ~she is absolutely gorgeous WITH an amazing personality!!  I love the fact that she can laugh at herself, and she does it alot!!  I wish that she had stayed longer!!

• Love 16
21 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Btw, you can see the tears in Jinelle's eyes when she turns back after telling Victoria "it's okay" toward the end of the segment.  Then after a quick cut, Jinelle's eyes are dry again.  Heavily, heavily edited.

Definitely agree.  You could tell her eyes were a bit red and something more had happened.  Then all of a sudden they were clear.  Why did they show Dayton’s whole cut but edit VKs office visit down?  Wish they would include it in the deleted scenes. You could tell something happened because Kelli seemed mad. 

• Love 14