Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

Just now, Loves2Dance said:

It didn't appear like she was, but they also glossed over it and we didn't see much of the conversation. 

OOh, big surprise:/  I hope it's in one of the deleted clips...…….feeling snarky tonight and not ashamed to admit it.

• Love 4

Poor Taylor T.   I hate seeing people make horrible mistakes like that.   Kelli so mean in office too.  Just felt bad for her.

I’m not sure what to think about VK meeting - part of me though she was being immature, another part felt bad.  Jinelle seemed a little bitchy.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Thebiglebowski said:

Asking a DCC about #Metoo is interesting...basically a DCC is just selling sex appeal...and im pretty sure Jerry Jones is a Misogynistic pig...and Charlotte encourages it...so, basically DCC feeds the image that women are only useful to men if they are sexy

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder how they wanted that question answered. I can't imagine they want the cheerleaders posting #metoo on their twitter accounts

• Love 2

VK did lose weight. It is very noticeable. Poor girl, though. She is crash dieting. This is the only thing i feel bad for her about. I have a horrible struggle with weight. And i was in the military. I had men taking my body measurements every week. It was so demeaning. I cut down to 1 meal a day. Dry cheerios for dinner and a mtn dew. It was a really horrible time in my life

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, Thebiglebowski said:

Asking a DCC about #Metoo is interesting...basically a DCC is just selling sex appeal...and im pretty sure Jerry Jones is a Misogynistic pig...and Charlotte encourages it...so, basically DCC feeds the image that women are only useful to men if they are sexy

It’s a question that could easily be asked of them.

I don’t agree at all with the conclusion that the DCC dancers give the image women are only useful to men if they are sexy.  Just my personal opinion.

Edited by rose711
  • Love 7
Just now, Thebiglebowski said:

VK did lose weight. It is very noticeable. Poor girl, though. She is crash dieting. This is the only thing i feel bad for her about. I have a horrible struggle with weight. And i was in the military. I had men taking my body measurements every week. It was so demeaning. I cut down to 1 meal a day. Dry cheerios for dinner and a mtn dew. It was a really horrible time in my life

I went on a diet in high school where all I ate was 6 rice cakes per day

• Love 4

Rice cakes are yummy with hummus, cheese and avocado.

Yes, VK looks thinner. 

I felt bad for Taylor. Get a Twitter acct and follow BBC, News and Guts, PBS, your local senators and reps. Take 5-10 mins a day to keep up with the headlines. No excuses. It is mportant for all of us to stay informed. People who don't keep up with the news and/or vote drive me bonkers. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Thebiglebowski said:

Hints that it will be Kristin and VK cut next week

Please God, let's hope so.  Just think, with VK gone, the last few episodes might actually show us some of the other girls!  Crazy thought, I know!

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Taylor T wasn't ready, but she's better than VK, and has a great attitude.    

Agreed- Taylor seemed to hear the critiques and suggestions of what to work on, and they clearly want her to work it out and come back. Victoria was just defensive about everything until Kelli made it clear she was ready to say goodbye right then- only then did she actually apologize. Before that she was justifying her attitude and did not seem to get they were upset she had not done something she specifically agreed to do in last weeks episode (no idea how much time in the real world had passed).

• Love 9

I think VK's stomach looked slightly better this episode, but she holds a lot of weight in her face and on three occasions had a double chin. Still not uniform ready by any means though. I do hope CMT posts the entire office visit as a bonus because that was heavily glossed over. 

I feel bad for Taylor T. I think Media Day does an overall disservice to all of the girls. There are certain hot button topics that will be asked and the DCC should have a blanket answer. They should teach those girls that answer. How I would answer a #metoo question is not how the DCC may want me to answer and even with a lot of public speaking training, I may have also stumbled or paused. I truly think this type of stuff should be included. If they want more than dancers, train them as more then dancers. Granted they'd have to pay them more, but it's not like the Dallas Cowboys Organization is hurting for money. 

It'll be interesting to see if Taylor T comes back next year. 

And Kelli, gets your hands off Ashlee, Kristen can go, Victoria can go, but Ashlee...no, no, no! 

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Okay I feel really sympathetic towards Amber cause I thought they were talking about a separate flag football team and didn’t understand why here answer was bad until Kelli started freaking about it being in good taste.   Now they are rethinking show group for her over that???   Poor thing.  

I agree. I didn't get it. I probably would have answered in the same way. It was a little confusing talking about injuries and then mentioning flag football. 

• Love 10

So our order of cuts on here is wrong - wasn’t it suposed to be Kristen, then Taylor T?

And then Tara was suposed to be next before VK, but someone said above next week is Kristen and VK?

So the order we thought it was all along is wrong?

• Love 1

I know y'all have been hitting VK hard. All in all, she is just not ready this year. Could she ever be ready, probably. We didnt see enough of Dayton, I think they should have kept her around longer. Just going off of what we get to see, and not taking into account what some forum members "know" I think VK should have gotten cut in Daytons place, and Dayton should still be in camp in place of VK. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

So our order of cuts on here is wrong - wasn’t it suposed to be Kristen, then Taylor T?

And then Tara was suposed to be next before VK, but someone said above next week is Kristen and VK?

No. Taylor T, then Kristen, then Tara, then Vicky, then Malena & Lily in the same night. 

Kelli said in the preview that Kristen, Vicky and Ashlee needed to be considered. Next week, Kristen goes home. I think Tara and Vicky go home in the same and Malena and Lily in the final episode. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, MyFavShows said:

The end of tonights episode Kelli and Judy said to prepare for cutting Kristen, VK, and Ashlee. We already know Ashlee makes the team so I eliminated her from my post. Next week is going to be at least VK and/or Kristin. 

1 minute ago, Loves2Dance said:

No. Taylor T, then Kristen, then Tara, then Vicky, then Malena & Lily in the same night. 

Kelli said in the preview that Kristen, Vicky and Ashlee needed to be considered. Next week, Kristen goes home. I think Tara and Vicky go home in the same and Malena and Lily in the final episode. 

We only have 2 episodes left...so does that mean Kristen Tara and VK get cut in episode 11, and then Malena and Lily get cut in Episode 12 the final episode, right before they announce the team?

• Love 2

I will hate to see 2 episodes heavily dedicated to the remaining cuts, but after the drama of this years training camp, it would be really nice to have one whole episode at the end without cuts and stressed girls and instead just show them celebrating their photos and first game together as a team. But, we have a bit of cutting ahead of us so those would be 2 very full episodes for them to get them all in!

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Thebiglebowski said:

The end of tonights episode Kelli and Judy said to prepare for cutting Kristen, VK, and Ashlee. We already know Ashlee makes the team so I eliminated her from my post. Next week is going to be at least VK and/or Kristin. 

We only have 2 episodes left...so does that mean Kristen Tara and VK get cut in episode 11, and then Malena and Lily get cut in Episode 12 the final episode, right before they announce the team?

There are 13 episodes. 

6 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Haven't watched... who got calendar?

Which one? There are 5. But the wall calendar went to Kelli. 

• Love 1
On 9/30/2018 at 10:04 PM, rafibomb said:

I think their noses are fine, and I hate that nose jobs have become so commonplace that they're considered some sort of prerequisite. That's how we end up with fake, plastic-looking women (and why I don't actually find Lacey that beautiful).

The women on the squad who stand out to me as beautiful, both current and former, generally have something unique about their look or personality that just sticks in your mind. And the plastic surgery and identical hairdos and constant pressure to yes-ma'am all erode those unique traits and leave us with blonde Barbies and brunette Barbies and "oh, we don't have a redhead so let's dye someone's hair red" Barbies.

For the record, I do think Savannah is beautiful, except for her teeth- which probably looked perfectly fine before she got veneers. I just hate to see otherwise gorgeous girls pressured to force themselves into one common, boring ideal of beauty.

Wait Savannah has vaneers?

@Threatlevelmidnite  I don't know how to move quotes from a thread:/

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:35 PM, PrayDanceLove said:

Good point, but I’m clearly no competition of hers lol we look nothing alike (complete opposite actually). TPTB usually pit candidates that look similar to one another as competition when deciding. 

Also at the time I was 20lbs heavier and still have 20 more lbs to go to fit DCC standards.

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:05 PM, SmpIsimon said:

You and VK have something in common then! :-) 

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:10 PM, Loves2Dance said:

You owe me a keyboard. I lost my coke. 

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:13 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Well now you owe me a keyboard cause that made me LOL!!!

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:22 PM, Loves2Dance said:

Someone is gonna have to go Oprah in here, "You get a keyboard, You get a keyboard, EVERYONE GETS A KEYBOARD!"

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Dud something happen between vk and Tara?

3 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

Wait Savannah has vaneers?

I believe she does. Some are more obvious then others, hers fall into the obvious.

1 minute ago, Lmr29 said:

Dud something happen between vk and Tara?

According to our insiders, no. According to our other insiders, maybe. 

I laughed out loud when Kelli told Judy they needed to be prepared to say goodbye to Victoria---I'm sure Judy has been ready for a while. 

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I can just see Judy running to her locker, grabbing her purse, grabbing her gym bag, her water bottle, and throwing them out the exit door...LOL!

I wouldn't blame her! 

I want her green blouse from tonight. Too bad Judy doesn't post here, maybe she'll tell me where she bought it over on twitter. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, DBAAT said:

I was a nanny years ago. I get the whole concept, especially for two working parents etc. My whole issue with the family I worked for, was they left before the kids woke up, and got home after they went to bed. Saturday was date night, so the only day they spent with their kids was Sunday. I know this isn't the normal, and people like this give others a bad name.

That attitude with the parents is more common then you think.

VK loved her spot in the triangle. She was in the last row but stuck out so

you can see her. 

Can you say full of herself?

The number of times the camera goes to her is SICKENING. ?

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I believe she does. Some are more obvious then others, hers fall into the obvious.

According to our insiders, no. According to our other insiders, maybe. 

I laughed out loud when Kelli told Judy they needed to be prepared to say goodbye to Victoria---I'm sure Judy has been ready for a while. 

Does Judy not like VK? I don't get why they are stringing her along?  I haven't seen much of Shelly b since Dayton got cut.. 

• Love 4
Just now, Lmr29 said:

Does Judy not like VK? I don't get why they are stringing her along?  I haven't seen much of Shelly b since Dayton got cut.. 

I think Judy just doesn't like the situation.  It's caused too much stress this year.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, Lmr29 said:

Well, irl, @ShellyB has recently dropped her daughter off at the airport and I've seen her posting in a different thread today or yesterday. I don't remember.

As for Judy not liking VK...word on the block was that when challenged, Judy was put in her place over VK's position on the team. She hasn't said much about her, but her reaction to Denise speaking out against VK was pretty drastic. I think Judy probably likes the girl, but doesn't see her as a DCC yet. 

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • Love 9
12 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

I'm still confused, the way Shelly worded it sounds like it's just in addition to his full time job

Not in addition...part of his responsibilities. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Lmr29 said:

My legs were in tonight’s episode...and my back. You just have to look. And I’m still around.

• Love 20

Blanking- who is LM on the stickers?

VK has only 1 sticker - from Kitty Carter

Lilly does not have a Judy sticker but has several others.

Ashlee only has Kelli and Nick Flores - none others

Tara only has Judy, Nick and Melissa Rycroft

Couldn't see Kristen's

• Love 1