Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

So no one thinks it was out of line of Madeline to relocate her locker from her assigned spot?  To me that is a little ballsy.   Wonder why she moved it and to where?

Not really. They don't have their names on their lockers, they just say "Rookie Candidate" with a picture. If Madeline moved her picture, I don't see that as a huge thing without knowing why she did it or who she moved closer to. 

• Love 6

I can definitely see Madeline offering advice, VK saying something and the reaction being, "Have you even been in TC before?"

As of this episode she claimed she didn't know how precise you had to be when you hit the yard lines. 

Hell yeah I'd be talking to Madeline, Erin and Brennan. 

• Love 14
47 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I believe Kelli said they put labels of where they wanted every one of the TCC’s locker in the locker room and Madeline moved/put her stuff somewhere else instead where they had assigned her.

Im not sure why VK would have to tattle in order for them to know she did this - wouldn’t they notice her stuff in a different locker just by going in there?  Or do the girls all take all their stuff home every night so nothing at all is left there?  Not sure why they have assigned lockers if that’s the case. 

Maybe Madeline dumped her stuff in a familiar place; the locker she had last training camp? And yeah, if I’m a first time rookie, having another rookie who has been here before, like Madeline or Brennan, I’d be happy if they told me what to expect. Those two women had targets on their backs from Day 1. I don’t believe the tattling came from veterans. 

Kitty lost me last week. Kelli lost me tonight. I can’t defend her anymore. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

So no one thinks it was out of line of Madeline to relocate her locker from her assigned spot?  To me that is a little ballsy.   Wonder why she moved it and to where?

It wasn’t until VK made it a big deal . . .

• Love 4

She may have moved it to be closer to her friends? Which could have been the current vets that she went through TC with last year and that would be kind of....presumptuous in some eyes.

Shoot, I’d go to Brennan the most for advice. She’s been there twice. 

• Love 3
Just now, soapmaniac22 said:

She may have moved it to be closer to her friends? Which could have been the current vets that she went through TC with last year and that would be kind of....presumptuous in some eyes.

Or did she move away from VK? @SmpIsimon Do you know who she was by or who she moved closer to?

• Love 4
49 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yep.  VK went after Madeline and Brennan hard.  In some instances she went directly to Kelli and, other times, she got Tina involved, who then reported "her" concerns to Kelli that some of the rookies weren't taking it seriously and were full of themselves.  

I find that highly ironic given that her own daughter didn't even follow instructions about meeting with the doctor/nutrionist AND allowed herself to gain 15 pounds during training camp.  

What did VK do to Brennan?

Not defending Kelli or anything, but I totally think TK and VK took advantage of her trust in their “instinct” this year to cut down anybody who was VKs competition and that is a crap way to use a friendship. I’m glad they aren’t presumably speaking now. 

Edited by soapmaniac22
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

From what I was told, Brennan was exhausted one night and made some comment about being worn out and wondering “whether it was all worth it,” and VK turned around and reported to either Kelli or Tina (who then reported to Kelli) that Brennan had lost interest in really being a DCC. 

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Love 19
28 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Dave Ramsey says "you don't ask broke people for advice on money," so I think the same could be said about Jinelle not having a weight problem..

Yeah - but you also don’t ask someone who inherited a million dollars to start off life and never knew what it was like to have to get by on limited funds every week.  Assuming we’re talking about budgeting type of advice as opposed to investing extra money.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

From what I was told, Brennan was exhausted one night and made some comment about being worn out and wondering “whether it was all worth it,” and VK turned around and reported to either Kelli or Tina (who then reported to Kelli) that Brennan had lost interest in really being a DCC. 

Literally every adult says that every day/night when real life gets exhausting but doesn’t actually mean that. An immature teenager like VK doesn’t know how real life works and would totally overact like that. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, bitsy123 said:

Something is sure off this season with everyone sniping at each other and all the strange teardowns. Miranda bursting into tears because she’s so afraid of what Kitty might be saying to make Kelli dislike her??? Something sure is rotten in the state of Denmark...(or at least at the Highland Park HS football field!!)

Just the fact that we're actually SEEING the poisonous nature of this Training Camp when Kelli, Charlotte and the rest of TPTB were hoping for a quiet, drama-free year means that SOMEONE is stirring the sh*t and it's probably two related blondes with big mouths and a connection to a "higher power".  

Just now, soapmaniac22 said:

Not defending Kelli or anything, but I totally think TK and VK took advantage of her trust in their instincts this year to cut down anybody who was VKs competition and that is a crap way to use a friendship. I’m glad they aren’t presumably speaking now. 

Hopefully, Kelli learns something from this year and is able to distance herself enough from the Kalinas so that she can see them with new eyes.  Frankly, she should avoid talking to them, being around them, and avoid any conversations about them with mutual friends long enough to detox.  Any mutual friends will likely know at least the gist of what happened and will hopefully stay out of the drama long enough to let it sort itself out without taking sides.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I take way too much joy in the fact that Brennan and Madeline, despite Victoria's best efforts, continued to go on and make the team.

But, and this is a huge but, I don't think this next episode is her last. We may get to see the real Kalina, but we still haven't seen cuts for Taylor T, Kristen or Tara and all of those come before hers unless they're 'killing' her off early from the series. I'd be down with that too. 

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Loves2Dance said:

I take way too much joy in the fact that Brennan and Madeline, despite Victoria's best efforts, continued to go on and make the team.

But, and this is a huge but, I don't think this next episode is her last. We may get to see the real Kalina, but we still haven't seen cuts for Taylor T, Lily or Tara and all of those come before hers unless they're 'killing' her off early from the series. I'd be down with that too. 

Lets get some blurred out body a-la show group Holly from show group last year. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

It wasn’t until VK made it a big deal . . .

So the girls just move their lockers around all the time or was she the first TCC ever to do that?

Did she move it over next to the vets?  Cause if so, that would be kind of presumptuous.  Especially on the first night of camp...

48 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Kelli was super rude to Kristin, what was up with that? I hate the way she babies some girls and then talks to others like they are shit she is scraping off her Louboutins

As if Kelli would wear Louboutins.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

So was Madeline's relocating her locker the "locker room attitude" that Kitty was referring to last week?

Kelli also mentioned an issue of her “being heard more than being seen” - or something like that.  I took it as her being overly bossy and/or talking too much like she knows everything.   She may have said it was the vets that didn’t like it - but I’m not 100% - need to rewatch.

4 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Any word on etiquette training?  I want Abigail and Natalie Woods to come back for that one.  Abigail can blow the whistle and Natalie can remind us that "there's a lot going on in French Onion soup"  ………..LOL

God, I miss Natalie! And Loni!

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Every TCC has either said or thought it at some point during training camp. Kelli should know that. Victoria, you are such a rotten bitch. 

• Love 14

f someone sent my big fat self an underweight and petite Jinelle as a weight loss mentor I’d be annoyed too.

Be annoyed all you want -- but keep it to yourself, don't act entitled and then lie about blowing off the other opportunities for help.  Said it before, will say it again, she was given a gift and threw it back in kelli's face -- the result of which is a friendship that has hit a roadblock, the alienation of people that she will have to get past next year and a bunch of viewers that think you are an indulged spoiled brat.  

• Love 18
41 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Brennan got called in for one of those very ODD conversations where she was told she was dancing better, but there was some question whether she was a giver or was just in it for her own personal gain,.....then Kelli backpedaled, or realized she sounded like a complete ass, and said there’s nothing to make us believe you’re in this for selfish reasons. It left my brain hurting...

• Love 23

Watching again and Kelli said it was “some of the veterans” that felt all the advice Madeline was giving wasn’t her place.   She also said that she (meaning Kelli herself) noticed that after the first night Madeline relocated her locker.

So based on these two things I don’t see how the call in of Madeline relates to VK - it was vets who noticed the attitude issues, and Kelli herself who saw the locker change a long time ago.

3 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

Brennan got called in for one of those very ODD conversations where she was told she was dancing better, but there was some question whether she was a giver or was just in it for her own personal gain,.....then Kelli backpedaled, or realized she sounded like a complete ass, and said there’s nothing to make us believe you’re in this for selfish reasons. It left my brain hurting...

It was on last week's show. That's why she got called in. I thought it was the similar to the same pep talk they gave Alex Hermes when she came back to TC for a 2nd time. 

1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

It was on last week's show. That's why she got called in. I thought it was the similar to the same pep talk they gave Alex Hermes when she came back to TC for a 2nd time. 

Yes but Kelli's conversation with Alex didn’t include, “Why do you want it so much?” “Why are you here?"

11 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

Watching again and Kelli said it was “some of the veterans” that felt all the advice Madeline was giving wasn’t her place.   She also said that she (meaning Kelli herself) noticed that after the first night Madeline relocated her locker.

So based on these two things I don’t see how the call in of Madeline relates to VK - it was vets who noticed the attitude issues, and Kelli herself who saw the locker change a long time ago.

Sorry, I just don’t buy the veterans speaking out about what rookies discuss, unless it’s dangerous or toxic, and if it was at that level, it would have been handled much more harshly.

I wonder if it’s pure coincidence CMT chose the Season 8 episode with Chelsea vs Kitty, and the veterans who are, on average, 8 pounds heavier (oh, my!) than last year? It’s like they are gleefully showing us the contradictions....

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

Sorry, I just don’t buy the veterans speaking out about what rookies discuss, unless it’s dangerous or toxic, and if it was at that level, it would have been handled much more harshly.

I wonder if it’s pure coincidence CMT chose the Season 8 episode with Chelsea vs Kitty, and the veterans who are, on average, 8 pounds heavier (oh, my!) than last year? It’s like they are gleefully showing us the contradictions....

Well it was a direct quote from Kelli right as Madeline was being brought into the office first time that it was “some of the veterans” who said Madeline was giving advice when it wasn’t her place.   So unless Kelli was outright lying in that interview, then they did.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MyFavShows said:

Well it was a direct quote from Kelli right as Madeline was being brought into the office first time that it was “some of the veterans” who said Madeline was giving advice when it wasn’t her place.   So unless Kelli was outright lying in that interview, then they did.

Madeline looked a little annoyed sitting there waiting to be called back !! 

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, MelissaMinion said:

It wasn’t the vets. It was VK. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

Probably was vk !! I can’t wait to see what plays out between her and jinelle next episode 

Remember in Season 3 when Erica J was that snotty?  I wonder if VK will try out again.  She may have just said that cause no one would have seen what happened with her on the show yet.  And next year, she just may say she is following other opportunities.  

16 hours ago, Loves2Dance said:

I know, but the question was when did Tara get a 15! and that was during her first year. 

Ohh sorry, I misunderstood your comment.  I thought you meant this is her first year on the team not that she got 15/15 her first year on the team.

• Love 1

Can anyone explain why Charlotte and Kitty are so enamored with Victoria? I know Kelli is best friends with her mother, but I can't figure out an explanation for the others to be so over the top with VK. 

Edited by Anastasia
  • Love 2
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

Remember in Season 3 when Erica J was that snotty?  I wonder if VK will try out again.  She may have just said that cause no one would have seen what happened with her on the show yet.  And next year, she just may say she is following other opportunities.  

Erica Jenkins was snotty because her best friend (Michelle Mozek) was cut at finals. Once in the meeting they brought up her weight. She wasn’t really hearing what Kelli was saying because she was mad. 

Let’s all keep our fingers crossed that VK has realized she has burned a bridge and needs to move on. 

• Love 4