Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yep.  VK went after Madeline and Brennan hard.  In some instances she went directly to Kelli and, other times, she got Tina involved, who then reported "her" concerns to Kelli that some of the rookies weren't taking it seriously and were full of themselves.  

I find that highly ironic given that her own daughter didn't even follow instructions about meeting with the doctor/nutrionist AND allowed herself to gain 15 pounds during training camp.  

I know for a fact this isn’t true. VK and Brennan were very close prior to and during training camp. They have been friends since at least last year.  VK often referred to Brennan as a big sister. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lunacat said:

I can’t believe the tone of voice VK used to Jinelle, I cannot wait until next week. I will be gleefully watching. 

Yes, the viewers finally get to see the REAL Victoria Kalina, and it ain't pretty.  So glad they're going to show that.

• Love 18
Just now, dccfan321 said:

I know for a fact this isn’t true. VK and Brennan were very close prior to and during training camp. They have been friends since at least last year.  VK often referred to Brennan as a big sister. 

Sorry to disagree with you, but I know for a fact it is.  Two separate people confirmed it to me.

• Love 7
Just now, dccfan321 said:

VK was also the first one to run to Madeline after her first office visit this week and we’ve heard a few times that VK was running her mouth to TPTB about Madeline. 

• Love 6

Ok, are we sure none of this is scripted?  Cause this is ridiculous.  The stuff getting said, the way it is getting said, all the crap about the integrity....blah blah blah

@Smplsimon - I'm sure we've asked you this before, but the girls that read this forum -  are they secretly happy about what has been talked about on here this season?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, JerseyGirl said:

And this girl wants to try out again next year?  How can Kelli or Charlotte allow that??

Clearly, she is toxic. And fat. 

VK will always look like Miss Piggy to me. Kelli is toxic, too, and needs to retire. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, dccfan321 said:

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Ok, are we sure none of this is scripted?  Cause this is ridiculous.  The stuff getting said, the way it is getting said, all the crap about the integrity....blah blah blah

@Smplsimon - I'm sure we've asked you this before, but the girls that read this forum -  are they secretly happy about what has been talked about on here this season?

The girls are in three camps regarding this board.  Some of them read it with glee and (privately) talk with one another about it.  Comments from this thread are frequently shared privately between the girls for amusement.  The second group reads this board but fears it as much as many of them fear weigh-in, constantly dreading the day their name comes up (as they know the other girls plus the powers that be will read it as well).  The third group (which I have been lead to believe is very small) avoid it like the plague -- they just don't want to know.

It's hard for them because, with most reality shows, there are various places on the Internet for fans to talk/vent.  For them, all the snark is pretty much concentrated here in one place, making it harder for anyone to really ignore. 

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Love 13

They should have just cut Kristin tonight but Kelli was really rude to her! And Kitty telling Madeline she was a cry baby!? So what! Plenty of girls cry when they're called into the office, especially for two nights in a row. I would be afraid of getting cut if that was the case. 

• Love 16

tonight's episode was fairly meh to me, though I'm happy we finally got to meet some new rookies! and poor Miranda and Madeline! the former, a VET, was brought to tears just hearing that Kitty had made a negative comment about her hair (especially when Miranda said that she didn't want Kitty to change their opinion of her) and this whole nastiness about Madeline seems to come from Kitty's comment last week (and possibly VK according to this board, which I can believe if she really was talking negatively about the rookies to K&J. 

that said...I'm SO excited for next weeks episode!!! I was just wondering if they'd actually show that VK ignored Jinelle's help. seeing even just the short clip of VK in the office, it's obvious that she needs to grow up. a possible employer (of what seems to be her dream job) has gone through the effort of assigning an All-Star Vet to help her overcome that which is keeping her from making the team and VK gripes that Jinelle doesn't have a weight problem? she's still trying to help (and Jinelle said as much). I also can't get over her saying to Melissa that her weakness was that she was so excited to be there lol. 

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

They should have just cut Kristin tonight but Kelli was really rude to her! And Kitty telling Madeline she was a cry baby!? So what! Plenty of girls cry when they're called into the office, especially for two nights in a row. I would be afraid of getting cut if that was the case. 

Sounds like Kelli and Kitty are mean girls this year.

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 11

Miranda's reaction to her hair being commented on is very telling for the mental well being of this summer's group.

Madeline's crying makes more sense---she was told she was being a bad teammate and for that to transfer into Day 2, while not ideal, is human. 

But Miranda's reaction...Miranda's reaction told the whole story we have all suspected. 

Kristen should have been cut and the editing on this one was too hard to follow---there is a chunk of that conversation missing and maybe it would make the ending make more sense. 

Only positive, I really liked Kelli's hair. That is it. 

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Gee, did Kitty tell Kelli, Charlotte and Brenda they were cry babies after VK's solo?

• Love 3

Kelli was super rude to Kristin, what was up with that? I hate the way she babies some girls and then talks to others like they are shit she is scraping off her Louboutins

Edited by Jennv
  • Love 23

WOW! Victoria being so bitchy to Jinelle was just jaw dropping even for her! That was terrible! First off, one can NEVER ASSUME that another person has never had a weight issue. For her to be so presumptuous about that was idiotic. Perhaps Jinelle's build would lead one to believe that, but you never know what someone's had issues with. And if Kelly goes soft on Victoria as it seems to be that she did by just saying "You're not ready..." instead of knocking her down a few pegs like she would anyone else about her toxic attitude, then I'm so over Kelli and will have zero respect left for her.  

• Love 16
1 minute ago, soapmaniac22 said:

The whole convo with Kristin was weird. I thought she was still cut until “see you tomorrow” lol 

I agree. It seems a large portion of that scene was cut out and spliced together weird, so she just looks like a random bobble head. Clearly Kelli comes across as rude, but I got the impression that this conversation was much longer than what was shown and Kelli was frustrated with it, so she decided to be direct/rude to get her point across and yet she somehow still didn't cut her? I don't know.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Teresa said:

WOW! Victoria being so bitchy to Jinelle was just jaw dropping even for her! That was terrible! First off, one can NEVER ASSUME that another person has never had a weight issue. For her to be so presumptuous about that was idiotic. Perhaps Jinelle's build would lead one to believe that, but you never know what someone's had issues with. And if Kelly goes soft on Victoria as it seems to be that she did by just saying "You're not ready..." instead of knocking her down a few pegs like she would anyone else about her toxic attitude, then I'm so over Kelli and will have zero respect left for her.  

THAT was the real Victoria. That attitude and that level of bitchiness made life hell for the girls all summer. She usually just saved it for when the cameras weren’t rolling. 

• Love 17

If someone sent my big fat self an underweight and petite Jinelle as a weight loss mentor I’d be annoyed too.  As in if I was paying a company for weight loss help and they did that I’d cancel/fire them or at the very least request someone else.   I don’t blame VK for being annoyed.   Plus we don’t know what was said before that scene - she could have had a reason to be defensive.

And VK looked really pretty in that scene and Jinelle’s hair looked like she washed it and blow dried it but didn’t bother to style it.  Also, what was up with her calling girls into the office (instead of the other lady) w/ her hair up in a messy ponytail - I guess she’s exempt from the “camera ready” requirement in this new role she has?

• Love 2

Telling someone they’ve never had to deal with a weight problem can be hella triggering. She doesn’t know what Jinelle may have been through. I used to have anorexic tendencies a few years ago and it’s a struggle to not fall back in those from time to time and I know that I’m disturbed when people tell me “you never have to worry about weight.” And I’m like...tell that to my mind. lol 

• Love 16
Just now, SmpIsimon said:

THAT was the real Victoria. That attitude and that level of bitchiness made life hell for the girls all summer. She usually just saved it for when the cameras weren’t rolling. 

I am embracing my inner mean girl here when I say that I hope with all my heart that Victoria or a really really close 'friend' (waves at Tina) of VK's reads this Board.  It makes me happy to think that VK is getting some of hers back if only through an anonymous fan board.

• Love 19
7 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Kelli was super rude to Kristin, what was up with that? I hate the way she babies some girls and then talks to others like they are shit she is scraping off her Louboutins

It had to be edited some, but yeah, she seem really to rude to her at times.   I think Kristin is really sweet and pretty.   She got way too much eyelash glue or something going on on her eyelids.   Can’t the make-up/makeover people fix this stuff? 

I thought Ciannas eyelashes looked really weird and heavy too when she closed her eyes.  Some of them look so heavy you wonder if they can open their eyes the whole way. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

If someone sent my big fat self an underweight and petite Jinelle as a weight loss mentor I’d be annoyed too.  As in if I was paying a company for weight loss help and they did that I’d cancel/fire them or at the very least request someone else.   I don’t blame VK for being annoyed.   Plus we don’t know what was said before that scene - she could have had a reason to be defensive.

And VK looked really pretty in that scene and Jinelle’s hair looked like she washed it and blow dried it but didn’t bother to style it.  Also, what was up with her calling girls into the office (instead of the other lady) w/ her hair up in a messy ponytail - I guess she’s exempt from the “camera ready” requirement in this new role she has?

If Victoria was uncomfortable with the situation, you talk to Kelli about it before not after the incident. Say, "Hey, I appreciate the help but is there another DCC who's maybe gone through what I'm going through who can also help?" That is what a professional would do.

Victoria is anything but professional. 

Edited by Loves2Dance
  • Love 24
14 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

How  do  you  know  this?

• Love 1

Well I guess tonight we got a taste of how Victoria acts when called out by someone who is not one of her enablers, and is not bowing to her corner. Who knew Jinelle would be the one to get the tiger to show her stripes??

• Love 23
27 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

VK will always look like Miss Piggy to me. Kelli is toxic, too, and needs to retire. 

VK reminds me of Jethrene from the Beverly Hillbillies. 

1 minute ago, Lmr29 said:

How  do  you  know  this?

I’ve been listening to reports of it all summer. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, MyFavShows said:

So no one thinks it was out of line of Madeline to relocate her locker from her assigned spot?  To me that is a little ballsy.   Wonder why she moved it and to where?

Was she asked why?  Either way, and I'm saying this as someone who this has happened to a lot, it should have been brought to her attention when it happened.

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I believe Kelli said they put labels of where they wanted every one of the TCC’s locker in the locker room and Madeline moved/put her stuff somewhere else instead where they had assigned her.

Im not sure why VK would have to tattle in order for them to know she did this - wouldn’t they notice her stuff in a different locker just by going in there?  Or do the girls all take all their stuff home every night so nothing at all is left there?  Not sure why they have assigned lockers if that’s the case. 

Maybe Madeline dumped her stuff in a familiar place; the locker she had last training camp? And yeah, if I’m a first time rookie, having another rookie who has been here before, like Madeline or Brennan, I’d be happy if they told me what to expect. Those two women had targets on their backs from Day 1. I don’t believe the tattling came from veterans. 

Kitty lost me last week. Kelli lost me tonight. I can’t defend her anymore. 

• Love 11