Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
frenchtoast

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

Recommended Posts


45 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I liked KaShara and Amy's podcast.  New routine, new uniform for the Star Christmas show.  How they met their significant others.  Most embarrassing moments, which were easy to guess:)  They miss Robin.  And Shannon seemed fine to me in how he treated the girls.  I think the longer he's knows a girl, the more he's like a brother in how he teases them. 

 

It's a double edge sword.  If you don't want to pay much, then you get two rookies who no one knows.  But if you shell out the big bucks, you get two popular 4 or 5 year vets.  Normally, I see a rookie and an upper vet, so the vet can show the rookies the ropes.

And I don't see the problem in them going to Dunkin' or any other fast food place or a bakery.  As long as they can still look good in the uniform:)

I’m guessing it’s because Dunkin just changed their name.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Based on the description for episode 10, it doesn't sound like that's the last one. It just says cameos and media training.

I think Kelli tweeted once that this season will have 13 episodes like last season. 

Share this post


Link to post

Any word on etiquette training?  I want Abigail and Natalie Woods to come back for that one.  Abigail can blow the whistle and Natalie can remind us that "there's a lot going on in French Onion soup"  ………..LOL

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
59 minutes ago, PBSLover said:

I thought there was 13 episodes to this season?

Yes, there are 13 episodes. From this press release:

"After kicking its way to its highest-rated season to date, season 13 of the hit series "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team," returns Thursday, August 2 at 10pm ET/PT with 13 new episodes. The docu-series captures the rigors of training camp on the path to become a member of the world's most elite squad. The coveted spots require hard work and commitment, and not everyone has what it takes to make the team. This season, returning vets will battle for spots amongst a talented crop of rookies, including seasoned cheerleaders from the worlds of NFL, NBA and NHL; MISS AMERICA 2017 first runner-up; professional hip hop dancers and a former competitive ice skater. At the end of the day, their fate rests in the hands of DCC Director Kelli Finglass, who expects the best from these elite athletes. "

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I was excited to see Sunni Cranfill (West) update as she was one of my favorites.

I knew she had twin boys but didn’t know she had a daughter.

Her kids are adorable.

I finally watched last weeks episode.  When they were doing Dayton’s cut

I had tears running down my face.  Honestly, I just adore that girl. ?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Loves2Dance said:

I'm already over this episode...stick a sock in her mouth or something!

That bad, eh?  West Coast here so I still have a three hour wait if I want to stay up.  Didn't see a non spoiler thread for this week's ep which I sometimes read for laughs ahead of my viewing.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

That bad, eh?  West Coast here so I still have a three hour wait if I want to stay up.  Didn't see a non spoiler thread for this week's ep which I sometimes read for laughs ahead of my viewing.

Same thing here.  I thought perhaps I had my days messed up:/

Share this post


Link to post

I have to wait until it's over, so I can fast forward through all the VK screen time.  That means I only watch about 2 minutes out of the episode.  God, she's disgusting.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post


Just now, scorpio1031 said:

I was just thinking that the posters who don't like spoilers are probably going nuts right now:)

Exact same thought my West Coast pal. LMAO.  I wonder if the mods would allow a Joe Shmo Normal person to begin that thread since it appears someone forgot to start one?

Share this post


Link to post

At least I've only had to see Victoria's fat face and horse to teeth once so far. I'm sure that's about to change with this mentoring session 

Edited by Jennv · Reason: Sp
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Exact same thought my West Coast pal. LMAO.  I wonder if the mods would allow a Joe Shmo Normal person to begin that thread since it appears someone forgot to start one?

I don't see why not.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, JerseyGirl said:

Calling in Madeline makes me think VK is the culprit. I truly believe Kitty and Tina conspired and with VK spread toxic crap “in the locker room”. Between last weeks episode and this, I cried again with Madeline especially when she walked back to the teammate and they all said “we all love you”.   Then Miranda crying, worried they will make her change her hair or get cut. Referring to YOU Kitty. Again! It’s so telling now.  

 

This show has hit rock bottom. 

VK is 100% responsible for that.  One of the reasons the other girls hated her so much.

  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post

Just now, JerseyGirl said:

Calling in Madeline makes me think VK is the culprit. I truly believe Kitty and Tina conspired and with VK spread toxic crap “in the locker room”. Between last weeks episode and this, I cried again with Madeline especially when she walked back to the teammate and they all said “we all love you”.   Then Miranda crying, worried they will make her change her hair or get cut. Referring to YOU Kitty. Again! It’s so telling now.  

 

This show has hit rock bottom. 

I remember Miranda getting her hair done, but I can't find the picture now.  Either way, she is gorgeous.  And I'm sorry, but Madeleine worked her a** off all of last year to make the squad.  But hey, let's ignore that.  Let's ignore all the "Comeback Girls" even though this year's group has really earned the title.

1 minute ago, Lunacat said:

Kelli, you are literally pathetic for ripping into Madeline for something insignificant 5 weeks after it happened. 

What what???

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Lunacat said:

Kelli, you are literally pathetic for ripping into Madeline for something insignificant 5 weeks after it happened. 

What did Madeline supposedly do? I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, sATL said:

stop.jpg.59d64b1bf4686e38dc3e1b2c32184c8f.jpgHUH? Say what, now?

Of all of the places they could and should appear at... Dunkin???

Why- whose idea was that ???

Whomever changed the name to just "Dunkin" was clearly not thinking. What will happen next....will they shorten the name WalMart to Wally???

The girls should be promoting Fresh Fit Foods. 

As an aside, the snark posted here within the last hour or so is every bit as good as my Sour Patch Kids I am noshing on right now. ?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

What did Madeline supposedly do? I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow.

I don’t even know just something ridiculous like shared a locker with another teammate. It made no sense, clearly that was VK tattleling. ridiculous. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, tinabee1967 said:

Whomever changed the name to just "Dunkin" was clearly not thinking. What will happen next....will they shorten the name WalMart to Wally???

The girls should be promoting Fresh Fit Foods. 

As an aside, the snark posted here within the last hour or so is every bit as good as my Sour Patch Kids I am noshing on right now. ?

Better than IHOB......

I'm eating Mickey Mouse Birthday Oreos...…….and loving it!!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

I'm eating Mickey Mouse Birthday Oreos...…….and loving it!!

I have blonde Oreos waiting but I also caved and brought donuts home.  Can't wait!  But I have to finish my Trader Joe's flatbread with ham, caramelized onion, and gruyere cheese first.  Bad go4luca, BAD!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

I liked seeing Sasha Agent featured on tonight's Where Are They Now segment. She is so classy. I really hope they feature Nicole Bulcher. I was in the Bar Method class she was teaching when they took footage of it for the show this year. It would be so cool to see that! We had to sign waivers to appear on camera to even take that class that day. 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

What did Madeline supposedly do? I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow.

Apparently the rookies were all assigned lockers with their names on them, and Kelli scolded Madeline for setting her stuff down  in someone else’s locker. They also told her that she seemed like a know-it-all. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I have blonde Oreos waiting but I also caved and brought donuts home.  Can't wait!  But I have to finish my Trader Joe's flatbread with ham, caramelized onion, and gruyere cheese first.  Bad go4luca, BAD!

OOooohh, yumm!!

 

2 minutes ago, Teresa said:

I liked seeing Sasha Agent featured on tonight's Where Are They Now segment. She is so classy. I really hope they feature Nicole Bulcher. I was in the Bar Method class she was teaching when they took footage of it for the show this year. It would be so cool to see that! We had to sign waivers to appear on camera to even take that class that day. 

If they show you, please let us know where you were, if you don't mind??

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, Lunacat said:

Apparently the rookies were all assigned lockers with their names on them, and Kelli scolded Madeline for setting her stuff down  in someone else’s locker. They also told her that she seemed like a know-it-all. 

Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

Apparently the rookies were all assigned lockers with their names on them, and Kelli scolded Madeline for setting her stuff down  in someone else’s locker. They also told her that she seemed like a know-it-all. 

Thanks for explaining because that just sounded out there.  Still does.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, go4luca said:

Thanks for explaining because that just sounded out there.  Still does.

I’m sitting here with my jaw scraping the floor. In what world is that a constructive conversation?? Either you bring it up immediately when it happens, or you never bring it up, because it’s not an issue. Jeez Kelli, who peed in your Cheerios tonight?

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

OOooohh, yumm!!

 

If they show you, please let us know where you were, if you don't mind??

Sure will! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

I'm so glad Madeline made it. F*ck off Kitty, Victoria and Kelli. Y'all are adult bullies and she's the sacrificial lamb. 

There was so much wrong with this season already, but this episode is worse...how is that even flipping possible? 

Dear Kelli, since we know you read it, you are not world-class and should be fired. 

The end. 

  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

I’m sitting here with my jaw scraping the floor. In what world is that a constructive conversation?? Either you bring it up immediately when it happens, or you never bring it up, because it’s not an issue. Jeez Kelli, who peed in your Cheerios tonight?

Exactly! And then in her second office visit tonight, they really came down on her about the boots and whatever else. Poor Madeline! I would be a wreck if that were me!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

5 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

Apparently the rookies were all assigned lockers with their names on them, and Kelli scolded Madeline for setting her stuff down  in someone else’s locker. They also told her that she seemed like a know-it-all. 

Yep.  VK went after Madeline and Brennan hard.  In some instances she went directly to Kelli and, other times, she got Tina involved, who then reported "her" concerns to Kelli that some of the rookies weren't taking it seriously and were full of themselves.  

I find that highly ironic given that her own daughter didn't even follow instructions about meeting with the doctor/nutrionist AND allowed herself to gain 15 pounds during training camp.  

  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

What did Madeline supposedly do? I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow.

I believe Kelli said they put labels of where they wanted every one of the TCC’s locker in the locker room and Madeline moved/put her stuff somewhere else instead where they had assigned her.

Im not sure why VK would have to tattle in order for them to know she did this - wouldn’t they notice her stuff in a different locker just by going in there?  Or do the girls all take all their stuff home every night so nothing at all is left there?  Not sure why they have assigned lockers if that’s the case. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

I have to wait until Amazon gets the episode queued up. I have a feeling this episode will determine whether I continue watching or not. I haven't seen it and reading the comments already pisses me off.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yep.  VK went after Madeline and Brennan hard.  In some instances she went directly to Kelli and, other times, she got Tina involved, who then reported "her" concerns to Kelli that some of the rookies weren't taking it seriously and were full of themselves.  

I find that highly ironic given that her own daughter didn't even follow instructions about meeting with the doctor/nutrionist AND allowed herself to gain 15 pounds during training camp.  

This SUCKS!!!!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size