Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

11 hours ago, TexasBorn said:

Who does Kitty think she is? "Have some respect for VK" ... So BIZZARE.

I have said before that I don't like Kitty and do not understand why they use her.  She maybe she is there for ratings but I think they should have used someone else as there technical coach.  Kitty IMO has a road hard trashy look and I'm not talking about her weight.  Also I think you can be honest without the unnecessarily extra over the top things she says.  

• Love 8
23 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I think she lied about it because more than one insider or poster has said she said she had a possible thyroid condition leading to her weight gain. If she did have a thyroid condition after starting TC, her best option would have been to be honest about it and get the proper diagnosis and treatment plan possible. Not doing anything about a possible thyroid condition and being in denial is the worse thing she could do. Focus on her health and not be a DCC is the best thing for her. Of course saying she had one and not wanting to see a doctor for a confirm diagnosis and not working with Jinelle was not the brightest idea either. Her actions prove to Kelli and Charlotte she was lying through her teeth and prove she was not a responsible representative for the DCC Organization.

I think she lied about having a thyroid issue because she thinks she is on the team no matter what, and she doesn't want it to come out that she is not working out enough and that she is not watching what she eats. That is also why she never worked with Jinelle because she didn't want to change how she is eating - she like hamburgers and milkshakes!

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Cosen said:

I have said before that I don't like Kitty and do not understand why they use her.  She maybe she is there for ratings but I think they should have used someone else as there technical coach.  Kitty IMO has a road hard trashy look and I'm not talking about her weight.  Also I think you can be honest without the unnecessarily extra over the top things she says.  

I liked her in previous seasons but she seems to be there just for the harshness and ratings rather than to help them

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, CowboysAndCoffee said:

I liked her in previous seasons but she seems to be there just for the harshness and ratings rather than to help them

I agree!  Except I've never liked Kitty! lol

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

May I ask you a question ? Because, for my part, when I try to go to www.cmt.com, I'm redirected to their youtube channel page :/ (I'm living in Switzerland, but even with Hola, it's the same. Weird)

I was not redirected but USA here.  Hope you can see the vids!

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Cosen said:

AGREE. They should replace her with Jen A or that former DCC, I haven't had my coffee yet.

46 minutes ago, Cosen said:

Your description is much kinder. IMO she looks like trailer park trash.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Preity said:

That episode made it seem like if Kitty could have she would have put a uniform on Victoria right then and there. Why? So many girls have been ‘in the programme’ for ages, a lot of girls mention having been junior DCCs over the years, they don’t get special treatment for it. In a perfect world it wouldn’t matter whether you have been involved in the Programme for ages or not, but I know it’s not a perfect world. Still... Victoria gets extra time to loose weight because she has always been involved and Dayton gets no extra time to improve? That doesn’t seem right. How can Kitty say Victoria is ready when even Kelli says she is still out of control sometimes? I’ve never been a fan of Kitty’s, to me she always seemed to play favorites, but this year I don’t even know what to say anymore. 

I actually think it’s a little sad that pretty much every discussion this year is about the legacies. It’s probably great for rating, but overall it feels like most viewers on social media this year are just plain annoyed with everything. There’s usually more diversity when discussing the show on Facebook or something. 

I get Kelli being astonished about all the Victoria ‘hate’ somehow, she definetly wasn’t expecting it and I do wonder what next year is going to be like. If there isn’t a show anymore it will be more quiet, but the ‘hate’ is not going to go away and there isn’t much you can do about damage control. If Victoria comes back lean and mean, they won’t be able to find a good reason to keep her off the squad. And in the end, how many people at the games actually care about how or why one cheerleader made the team. I would guess most people at the games don’t really care who the cheerleaders are. 

It also kind of felt like Kitty came in wanting to cut a veteran, it didn’t really matter which one, but one had to be the sacrifial lamb. 

Wel! said.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

She did more than just cry.....she was a sobbing mess. I wanted to give her a big hug and let her know, everything will be OK and your Mama will be proud of you no matter what. 

I loved how Cheryl was consoling her! It was so sweet, especially since her mom wasn't there that night.

• Love 22
On 9/18/2018 at 12:26 PM, bigskygirl said:

Hmmm... I wonder if she had a role in Tara getting cut, and they are using Tara's weight as an excuse to cut her.

Wow I wanted to avoid the spoilers but couldn't stay away lol. Tara's face looked puffy but she didn't deserve to be cut for weight alone IMO, she actually looked fine. She could have eaily lost 5 pounds in the lead up to the regular season and looked like her old self. Was there no one else the could sacrifice? 

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, jlc said:

I think she lied about having a thyroid issue because she thinks she is on the team no matter what, and she doesn't want it to come out that she is not working out enough and that she is not watching what she eats. That is also why she never worked with Jinelle because she didn't want to change how she is eating - she like hamburgers and milkshakes!

Yes, but I would never have the balls to stand next to girls like Rachel W, Molly, Hannah, or even Christina on the field. She's delusional if she thinks her big floppy gut would just blend in on HD.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, kerrieway said:

Wow I wanted to avoid the spoilers but couldn't stay away lol. Tara's face looked puffy but she didn't deserve to be cut for weight alone IMO, she actually looked fine. She could have eaily lost 5 pounds in the lead up to the regular season and looked like her old self. Was there no one else the could sacrifice? 

Does anybody else see the irony in that Tara got cut and Savanah is still on the team when last year, it was Savanah on the bubble?

Bet money that one of the vets on the bubble this season was Savanah, eh @JohnGalt ?

• Love 7

When we see this highly edited show, we are seeing what they want us to see. Are we surprised at some of the stuff kelli does let get through that makes themselves look bad? No, because her judgment hasn’t always been sound (re: cameos, pretty girls, calendar,some cuts) and she probably doesn’t see it at the time. It’s very unfair of the way they pick on some girls over and over and also try to favor others over and over. When they say a girl looks tired, they almost ALL look tired for goodness sake, sometimes, for some girls at least,  its 1 or 2 n the morning after four hours of practice, and they have to be up at 6am for work!! If we can actually see low kicks, or falling behind, or memory mistakes continually, ok, but every single girl has had something that could be “shown”,  and luckily for some of them it is not always. I usually try to look at girls in the background of what they are showing to compare dance and looks.  I specifically have to remind myself that these are real girls who sign a document with CMT that says they can be depicted in a completely false way. (Someone posted it last summer).  Call ins are so edited, you can “hear” the cut offs in film after Kelly and Judy speak, cutting off girls’ responses. I believe they know in advance how they think they are cutting, maybe a few are up in the air, and they edit earlier episodes (since cuts have actually been made by this time), and attempt to find a shot(s) that shows a flub. I don’t even see anything wrong with the “dancing” that they show all the time. We are led like sheep to agree when we are told it enough times. . 

• Love 4

I think Miss Kitty gets some heavy duty editing to make her look like she is a big meany. In Season 8, Vivian did the awful tin man solo routine. Miss Kitty ripped into her big time for it, but she went out with Vivian to help her buy a new solo outfit and work on a new routine. If Miss Kitty was so mean and nasty, she would not have help Vivian at all. The problem for me this season, or should I say one of the many problems for me this season, is the blasted way they (meaning CMT, Kelli and Charlotte) are trying to convince all of us Victoria deserves to be on team not matter what. They were willing to cut another veteran to keep Vivian on the squad. I personally think Kelli wanted to keep Victoria, but Charlotte said no way. I put more of the blame on Tina, Kelli, Charlotte and CMT for the whole we need to put Victoria on the team at any cost instead of blaming Miss Kitty for what she said on the latest episode.

8 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

Yes, but I would never have the balls to stand next to girls like Rachel W, Molly, Hannah, or even Christina on the field. She's delusional if she thinks her big floppy gut would just blend in on HD.

She’s been told her whole life how gorgeous and talented she is, so I doubt she even sees it. I’ve wondered if, watching the episodes, she can see how bad she looks. There was a moment around the beginning of last night’s episode. Kelli is doing a voice over and Victoria is stretching. At one point, she bends over and her gut is just disgustingly huge. 

As to Kitty, the Kalina family has some juice in the Dallas area, and she knows where her bread is buttered and who it would be in her best interest to support. I thought she was above all that but we now know that’s not true. 

Btw, did you notice how some of Kelli’s harsher words for VK during the office visit were dubbed in. I’m guessing that, in reality, she was MUCH more gentle but is now trying to make herself look like she was harsher to combat all these claims of favoritism. 

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Cosen said:

Unfortunately for Kitty, I think that in the future seasons people and dancers will have trouble accepting her honesty, because she is 180 degrees different with Victoria than she has been with any other dancer on the show. Even this season she is very harsh with dancers that she has no reason to be harsh with, and at the same time she is asking for respect for Victoria.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

She’s been told her whole life how gorgeous and talented she is, so I doubt she even sees it. I’ve wondered if, watching the episodes, she can see how bad she looks. There was a moment around the beginning of last night’s episode. Kelli is doing a voice over and Victoria is stretching. At one point, she bends over and her gut is just disgustingly huge. 

As to Kitty, the Kalina family has some juice in the Dallas area, and she knows where her bread is buttered and who it would be in her best interest to support. I thought she was above all that but we now know that’s not true. 

Btw, did you notice how some of Kelli’s harsher words for VK during the office visit were dubbed in. I’m guessing that, in reality, she was MUCH more gentle but is now trying to make herself look like she was harsher to combat all these claims of favoritism. 

Exactly what I was saying...we see what they want us to see. And they add delete at will to TRY to make us think a certain way.  Sometimes, we are smarter than that. Other times we fall for it. 

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, kerrieway said:

Tara looked fine to me. She did look a little tired but who doesn’t after 3-4 hours of non stop dancing? There has to be more to her story....feel bad for her! Another sacrificial lamb....

Edited by Pksbena1
  • Love 15
36 minutes ago, Jesslyn said:

When we see this highly edited show, we are seeing what they want us to see. Are we surprised at some of the stuff kelli does let get through that makes themselves look bad? No, because her judgment hasn’t always been sound (re: cameos, pretty girls, calendar,some cuts) and she probably doesn’t see it at the time. It’s very unfair of the way they pick on some girls over and over and also try to favor others over and over. When they say a girl looks tired, they almost ALL look tired for goodness sake, sometimes, for some girls at least,  its 1 or 2 n the morning after four hours of practice, and they have to be up at 6am for work!! If we can actually see low kicks, or falling behind, or memory mistakes continually, ok, but every single girl has had something that could be “shown”,  and luckily for some of them it is not always. I usually try to look at girls in the background of what they are showing to compare dance and looks.  I specifically have to remind myself that these are real girls who sign a document with CMT that says they can be depicted in a completely false way. (Someone posted it last summer).  Call ins are so edited, you can “hear” the cut offs in film after Kelly and Judy speak, cutting off girls’ responses. I believe they know in advance how they think they are cutting, maybe a few are up in the air, and they edit earlier episodes (since cuts have actually been made by this time), and attempt to find a shot(s) that shows a flub. I don’t even see anything wrong with the “dancing” that they show all the time. We are led like sheep to agree when we are told it enough times. . 

I know an ex DCC. She told me the show is edited and can make girls look like they don’t know dances, when in all actuality, they just learned the dance and no one had all the steps down.  So, to an extent...I take it with a grain of salt. I felt Dayton was made to look bad (this week) so her cut could be warranted. I’m not convinced! 

• Love 18
37 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I did notice the dubbing, too. CMT really gave a more truthful/un-biased edit this year, which is pretty shocking in itself to air some of the dirty laundry that really isn’t anything new to the dance world in general.

• Love 3

Dear CMT Producers. If you need REAL drama for ratings next season make it a "retirement " season for Kelly, Judy, and Kitty. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, Pksbena1 said:

I know an ex DCC. She told me the show is edited and can make girls look like they don’t know dances, when in all actuality, they just learned the dance and no one had all the steps down.  So, to an extent...I take it with a grain of salt. I felt Dayton was made to look bad (this week) so her cut could be warranted. I’m not convinced! 

Not a Dayton hater but she is dancing next to rookies who know the dance. Basically, Dayton was out danced. IMO she needed another year.

• Love 12

I definitely think they edit the show to make the girls who will be cut look bad enough as an excuse to cut her. Just like Amy in Season 7. Her cut scene was heavily edited. She said more than yes ma'm, was nervous when she was talking with Kelli and Judy, and she was in the office for longer than was shown. She also was in Urgent Care the night before cameo photo day because she was sick trying to keep her weight down in order to fit into the uniform. They are in major damage control mode trying to convince us Victoria deserves to be on the squad, but their efforts are failing them big time.

48 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

You can tell in Kelli's body language regardless of dubbing that she is pacifying VK.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TexasBorn said:

AGREE. They should replace her with Jen A or that former DCC, I haven't had my coffee yet.

Your description is much kinder. IMO she looks like trailer park trash.

I’ve always thought this about Kitty... her hair is horrible. I’ve alwayz wondered if they had a shortage of pretty girls trying out the year she made DCC. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I definitely think they edit the show to make the girls who will be cut look bad enough as an excuse to cut her. Just like Amy in Season 7. Her cut scene was heavily edited. She said more than yes ma'm, was nervous when she was talking with Kelli and Judy, and she was in the office for longer than was shown. She also was in Urgent Care the night before cameo photo day because she was sick trying to keep her weight down in order to fit into the uniform. They are in major damage control mode trying to convince us Victoria deserves to be on the squad, but their efforts are failing them big time.

Can someone help me with the timeline? I think I remember that the show aired before the final squad was announced and before the last cuts including Tara, VK and the others were made. Are all the episodes packaged and done before they air the premier? Or are they going back and adding scenes and dubbing based on knowing the final team? Is it possible that seeing some of these girls on the CMT first few episodes, and seeing the fans reactions influenced all those final cuts?

2 hours ago, Preity said:

Same for me.. I guess it’s a Europe thing? Not being able to watch the show on iTunes, Amazon or now CMT kind of sucks. I’d totally be willing to pay to be able to watch it anywhere in good quality ??‍♀️

YAY Europe hasn't fallen pray to trash reality shows!!!! 

8 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Can someone help me with the timeline? I think I remember that the show aired before the final squad was announced and before the last cuts including Tara, VK and the others were made. Are all the episodes packaged and done before they air the premier? Or are they going back and adding scenes and dubbing based on knowing the final team? Is it possible that seeing some of these girls on the CMT first few episodes, and seeing the fans reactions influenced all those final cuts?

They dont give a flying cow about what we think on this forum. It's all about ratings. As long as we watch they will have a show. If VK makes it next year, send message where it hurts... ratings, dont watch the show. The only purpose for this public forum is vent and gossip. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, FMRDancerNYC said:

They dont give a flying cow about what we think on this forum. It's all about ratings. As long as we watch they will have a show. If VK makes it next year, send message where it hurts... ratings, dont watch the show. The only purpose for this public forum is vent and gossip. 

Ok yeah I get that but I'm wondering if they use the CMT footage to make decisions. Like when they start watching back and seeing how some of these girls look and come across. It influences us. Does it influence Kelli and Judy and those final cuts?

22 minutes ago, FMRDancerNYC said:

All this and from CMT or any TV production perspective, the more notoriety, the more viewers, so the more advertising dollars = the more dirt they can portray the better.

1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

I think Miss Kitty gets some heavy duty editing to make her look like she is a big meany. In Season 8, Vivian did the awful tin man solo routine. Miss Kitty ripped into her big time for it, but she went out with Vivian to help her buy a new solo outfit and work on a new routine. If Miss Kitty was so mean and nasty, she would not have help Vivian at all. The problem for me this season, or should I say one of the many problems for me this season, is the blasted way they (meaning CMT, Kelli and Charlotte) are trying to convince all of us Victoria deserves to be on team not matter what. They were willing to cut another veteran to keep Vivian on the squad. I personally think Kelli wanted to keep Victoria, but Charlotte said no way. I put more of the blame on Tina, Kelli, Charlotte and CMT for the whole we need to put Victoria on the team at any cost instead of blaming Miss Kitty for what she said on the latest episode.

IMO no way are they trying to do this - they are giving VK a bad edit.   They could have left out so much stuff if they wanted to convince us she deserves to be on the team. 

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, FMRDancerNYC said:

Of course it is all about ratings.  I like this forum because it’s like getting together after we view the show & discuss what we saw.  This forum is like the team ..some are mean, some are ditzy, some are smart, and some just want to have fun!   

In regard to VK’s dancing skills, we really didn’t see any wow moments.  VK’s dancing, after show group was announced, was not shown.  I noticed she was all the way over to the other side of the room, and we saw zilch.  If she comes back next year I would like them to edit the TCC so we see more of the good & bad, and more than 3 seconds worth.  

If VK makes it to the team next year, I only hope it is because of skill, and we are all blown away by what we see, not by the yackity yack from the talking heads.  

Seriously, though...Kitty...she’s ready right now????  Even with our seconds of seeing VK, we all knew that was not true.  Baffling!  

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, TexasBorn said:

Dear CMT Producers. If you need REAL drama for ratings next season make it a "retirement " season for Kelly, Judy, and Kitty. Thank you.

Not a Dayton hater but she is dancing next to rookies who know the dance. Basically, Dayton was out danced. IMO she needed another year.

Dayton’s memory issues when they made that group of them dance that combo by themselves and w/ no mirror totally convinced me that she needed cut.  She was clueless and was even trying to look to the side of her to figure out what to do.  That would be very risky for them to put someone like that on the squad.    It’s a way bigger problem that someone having bad technique or not being powerful.  A dancer not knowing the dance and trying to watch others is the worst in a live performance - it’s actually even worse than making mistakes as long as there is confidence and performance quality behind the mistakes.

Plus they had just run the dance in their bigger group where she had the mirror - so it’s not like it was a combo they hadn’t done for weeks - the first run should have been enough for her to remember the sequence.  I know Malena was messing up too, but she hasn’t had as much training and she still wasn’t trying to watch others as bad.

I know no one wants to hear this, but Dayton’s belly looked kind of puffy in that scene as well.  I know VK is worse, but it’s not like Dayton has washboard abs either...

• Love 16
Just now, MyFavShows said:

Dayton’s memory issues when they made that group of them dance that combo by themselves and w/ no mirror totally convinced me that she needed cut.  She was clueless and was even trying to look to the side of her to figure out what to do.  That would be very risky for them to put someone like that on the squad.    It’s a way bigger problem that someone having bad technique or not being powerful.  A dancer not knowing the dance and trying to watch others is the worst in a live performance - it’s actually even worse than making mistakes as long as there is confidence and performance quality behind the mistakes.

Plus they had just run the dance in their bigger group where she had the mirror - so it’s not like it was a combo they hadn’t done for weeks - the first run should have been enough for her to remember the sequence.  I know Malena was messing up too, but she hasn’t had as much training and she still wasn’t trying to watch others as bad.

I know no one wants to hear this, but Dayton’s belly looked kind of puffy in that scene as well.  I know VK is worse, but it’s not like Dayton has washboard abs either...

Co-sign to all your points. Dayton looked clueless to me and soft. I can absolutely see why she was cut.

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Of course it is all about ratings.  I like this forum because it’s like getting together after we view the show & discuss what we saw.  This forum is like the team ..some are mean, some are ditzy, some are smart, and some just want to have fun!

Best. Description. Ever.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Jazzmom said:

If VK makes it to the team next year, I only hope it is because of skill, and we are all blown away by what we see, not by the yackity yack from the talking heads

I don't think she should ever make it to the team - she LIED to Kelli, Judy, and who knows who else. She LIED that it was a thyroid issue (saying you have a medical issue when you know you don't is a very serious lie), supposedly she LIED about meeting with Jinelle - she can not be trusted and she should never be on the team. If they let her audition again and make the team what is that teaching her, or the other training camp candidates? That when she wants to get her own way just lie, or when she doesn't want to accept responsibility for her choices she can just lie and it will be ok? I think that Kelli will need to think long and hard before allowing her to come back.

Edited by jlc
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I think it sucks that Victoria is given a chance (respect) to get the weight off  while others (Grace Sells,  Liz Reuter) were cut for it. Favoritism at it's finest.

I totally agree.  The worst part is that we all know (and Kelli and Judy do as well) that there's no way to SAFELY lose 11 pounds in the time that was left in training camp.  They simply didn't care.  Of course, even if she did, she'd have only been back to the same weight she was at at auditions, and she was already overweight then.

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

I totally agree.  The worst part is that we all know (and Kelli and Judy do as well) that there's no way to SAFELY lose 11 pounds in the time that was left in training camp.  They simply didn't care.  

Surprised they didn't suggest My Fit Foods; unless they don't work with them anymore.

9 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I think it sucks that Victoria is given a chance (respect) to get the weight off  while others (Grace Sells,  Liz Reuter) were cut for it. Favoritism at it's finest.

Those two examples - Grace and Liz - were both given lots of time and resources (Jay, etc.) to get the weight off.   So they deserved the time but VK doesn’t? 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, MyFavShows said:

Those two examples - Grace and Liz - were both given lots of time and resources (Jay, etc.) to get the weight off.   So they deserved the time but VK doesn’t? 

First off, Victoria chose to ignore the resources she was given and then not only lied about it, but did so in a way where Jinelle was thrown under the bus.  Second, those two were informed early on of the need to lose weight AND weren't even that heavy in the grand scheme of things.  We've seen other girls cut because they didn't have enough time to safely lose the amount of weight that was needed to be shed.  VK is 11 pounds over where she was at auditions (and she was told then that she needed to lose weight) and we're now WELL into training camp.  So, yeah, she's not in the same category as Liz and Grace.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, Lolfordays said:

Stalking people after practice in the middle of the night must be incredibly difficult for these girls to balance with the full time jobs or full time course loads they all supposedly carry lol

Who said anyone was stalking her and her milkshake run?! By all means go ahead & be a frequent flyer at McDonalds?Not my problem!  - I'm thinking she flat out bragged about it! There appears to be a non stop "All about me" commentary flowing like lava from her big mouth. Hence, the Barging over others to be the talking head to CMT.

Other news- Brennan is looking good! Facials are prettier & she knows the routines.  Was not a fan last year. I'd keep Tara over some of the Unknown TCCs. I still have no read on Erin? Love Gabby, Hannah, Amber!

The reruns from Season 6 ? are cringy but fun to watch! Kali, Karissa? Yikes!!! Totally train wrecks- ?this was the "best" of that year's tryouts?!???

• Love 2

Kelli is notorious for treating girls differently for similar infractions and issues. It's not like Kelli was an unbiased manager before and suddenly threw her values out of the window for VK. She has long had a terrible penchant for overlooking the shortcomings of her favorites while simultaneously sending out other girls for the same issues. I think one reason why it appears so much more obvious with VK is that she couldn't keep up her end of the deal on or off the dance floor. She's getting outdanced, told a stupid and easily detectable lie, and then couldn't even keep her weight in shape. It looks and is disastrous for Kelli, but it was bound to happen sooner or later because she always plays favorites. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

First off, Victoria chose to ignore the resources she was given and then not only lied about it, but did so in a way where Jinelle was thrown under the bus.  Second, those two were informed early on of the need to lose weight AND weren't even that heavy in the grand scheme of things.  We've seen other girls cut because they didn't have enough time to safely lose the amount of weight that was needed to be shed.  VK is 11 pounds over where she was at auditions (and she was told then that she needed to lose weight) and we're now WELL into training camp.  So, yeah, she's not in the same category as Liz and Grace.

IIRC, Grace’s weight also went up during camp...

I watched the season with Grace Sells recently on Amazon, I couldn't even see what they were talking about when they kept saying she was heavy. She was smaller than Keyra, and Compared to VK she looked practically anorexic. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

IIRC, Grace’s weight also went up during camp...

That wasn't my point.  My point was the amount of weight that needed to be lost and how much training camp remained for them to lose it.  

• Love 1