Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

Just now, Txmomof2 said:

You have to search Dallas Cowboys. Then you can click on it and the video will play through. Hers is the last one. 

Thanks!

• Love 1

Just watched the Snapchat, it shows Kelli, Miranda, Tasha, and Selina. Kelli's was high energy with good technique, Miranda's was good, and Tasha's/Selina's were extremely underwhelming. I would be very surprised if Selina wasn't cut. I'm sure Tasha is safe because of her figure and Showgroup but they better watch out! They can't come like this to finals!

Oh Selina....I really like her but why do you come to finals in that shape?  Solo wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great.  Her outfit was awful for her figure. Now I’m worried for her as well as Christina.  

• Love 2

Is anyone else at work and stalking this thread all day? ???‍♀️

It’s my birthday tomorrow so the finals are an early birthday present, haha. 

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, DFWBelle said:

Just watched the Snapchat, it shows Kelli, Miranda, Tasha, and Selina. Kelli's was high energy with good technique, Miranda's was good, and Tasha's/Selina's were extremely underwhelming. I would be very surprised if Selina wasn't cut. I'm sure Tasha is safe because of her figure and Showgroup but they better watch out! They can't come like this to finals!

Miranda’s technique was worse then Jesskias last year flat feet, bent legs, not a high releve with turns.  Very sloppy ..seems like she just tried to facial her way through it.  

• Love 3

I honestly think (based on dance talent alone) we could replace at least half of the squad with all these talented candidates lol. Idk if it's that the veterans are not looking so good, but it seems to be one of the best candidates we have had in a while IMO.

• Love 5
(edited)
Just now, Cody701 said:

I honestly think (based on dance talent alone) we could replace at least half of the squad with all these talented candidates lol. Idk if it's that the veterans are not looking so good, but it seems to be one of the best candidates we have had in a while IMO.

Oh totally , would even be kind of fun to really change it up ! ?

Edited by lfedncr
Spelljng
  • Love 4

Lots of Whitney Houston music in the solos this year (Jessika and Gina)!  Loved hearing that song 'If my friends could see me' from the original DCC movie when we saw the judges on the insta story! :) wish I had Snapchat lol! 

• Love 1

I don’t have Snapchat but I’m considering getting it just to see the hot mess of Selina. Bless her heart, she’s sweet as pie but if you look like that you know you’re going to get cut. Christina has a rockin bod, but I don’t think she needed to come in a glorified bra with sequins on it to show it off. 

Molly is probably my new favorite. Her solo may not have had all the fancy tricks (from the few seconds we see of it) but what she does she does WELL. There’s nothing worse than someone trying to do tricks they can’t and looks messy. She looked like she was having fun and I enjoyed it. 

• Love 3

I am kind of expecting Selina to get cut, but at the same time Jessika last year was a mess and we all thought she was going to get cut and yet here we are... i think we will get one cut we are expecting (either Christina or Selina) and one quite unexpected.

• Love 3
Just now, go4luca said:

I also don't have Snapchat.  How did Gina's solo look?

There’s a snippet on twitter. It looked meh to me, bad choreo. Not that she’s a bad dancer, I think a lot of these routines just look carbon copies of the same type of power pop dance we see in DCC/Stephanie/Michelle keys classes. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, go4luca said:

I am never this awake this early. #notamorningperson

lama n gang 2.jpg

VK and Mom

victoriaakalina_11_5_2018_7_15_2_436.jpg

Tina looks like a drag queen. Too much filler, too much Botox, too much makeup. I do not like Tina at all. Interested to see how Victoria does today.

• Love 5

I am rooting for Christina.  I really like her, but it sounds like her solo wasn't good. :( (I don't have Snapchat or Twitter, so I can't see what you all are talking about.)  If she gets outperformed, then she shouldn't be invited back.  I hope that if she gets cut, she can eventually look back and be glad that she had the one year.

I can never understand why some of these vets bother to audition again if they aren't at their best. Ugh!

• Love 2
(edited)

I'm sure most have seen it but posting so we have a snap here of all the vets in their solo costumes.

vets outfits copy.jpg

Oops. Looks like bigskygirl and I were crossing posts.

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 3

Christina wasn't bad in my opinion, but she also didn't come close to wowing me. Her outfit screamed "look at my body and how in shape I am", and it just lacked pop and pizzazz that I saw in some of the others. 

I wanna see Maddie, Savannah and Kashara out if the vets we haven't seen so far. 

2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I'm sure most have seen it but posting so we have a snap here of all the vets in their solo costumes.

vets outfits copy.jpg

Your post is better. *lol*

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I saw Tess solo on twitter so good 

Really, i found her underwhelming. She looks better than most of what I have seen tho.

Edited by Cody701
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, go4luca said:

vets outfits copy.jpg

Is it me or a funny pic but Heather looks a lil big 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, 1208am said:

Is anyone else at work and stalking this thread all day? ???‍♀️

It’s my birthday tomorrow so the finals are an early birthday present, haha. 

Happy Birthday!

im at work, stalking the boards, and watching season 12 ?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Cody701 said:

Really, i found her underwhelming. She looks better than most of what I have seen tho.

Another like Miranda ...smile-walk-walk-shake.  Here are such lame solos this year ...booo hoooo

• Love 2
Just now, bigskygirl said:

Is Heather next to Kelli? She does look a little bigger. I still wish I had her shape. I like Khalyn's top. She is starting to grow on me.

The color is gorgeous and looks great on her.

• Love 2
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

Agreed... none of the vets beyond Lacey and Heather are impressing me.  They’re not “bad” they’re just boring...I’ve not seen Gina’s yet.

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 2