Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

I'm not impressed with Molly's solo

12 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

i feel like she's done that every year :-/  at least she keeps her ideas unique ... i liked her costume, stands out. 

Christina legit looks like she's in lingerie but her energy is good. 

9 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Plus Converse...mustn't forget the Converse.

It is so hard to relevee and turn in Converse. 

4 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Where was Miranda posted? I haven' seen hers and I've watched twitter and Insta stories. 

Christina looked great, but to me it lacked energy. It maybe the choice if song, just it felt lacking?

Lacey looked amazing. 

Lexie I think (blond in the white) seemed like something was missing as well. 

Amy was impressive with the tap, but looked like she bobbled after switching midway through. 

I think Madeline Malloy looked great!! 

Is Lexie the one with the sexy Do the Locomotion song? That's one of those dance competition monstrosities where they let little girls do way to adult moves, because it's to an innocent song. Lexie is grown, but I detest those routines. We actually pulled my girls from a studio because they wanted 10 year old in underwire bras doing way to adult moves. That's all I could think of, even though lexie is a grown woman.

I really like Molly's look, but that was a dead boring solo. 

• Love 3

Christina’s clip was not...very good...  I felt like the costume was awkward looking for the dance she was doing and the dancing itself a bit awkward. I can’t exactly put my finger on it but I didn’t think it was great.  

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DancingNurse said:

It is so hard to relevee and turn in Converse. 

Absolutely this, 150%.  Which makes me wonder why anyone would want to dance in them.  I get the look she was going for (overdone as it's been), but for me dance wise, Converse would be a big nope.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, KYwildcats said:

Ashley Wood from Kentucky was the blonde in black outfit on twitter! She looked great! 

I thought that was Lexie. My bad. I hate the song, but the dance was good.

Just now, TrashPanda said:

Christina’s clip was not...very good...  I felt like the costume was awkward looking for the dance she was doing and the dancing itself a bit awkward. I can’t exactly put my finger on it but I didn’t think it was great.  

It seemed very slow to me.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

where did you see Miranda's? I must have missed her clip, most recent I see are Madeline Malloy (IG) and Molly (twitter)

DCC IG stories and DCC twitter feed! 

Snapchat Dallas Cowboys 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, OKFan said:

Not a fan of Amy’s costume, looks too young. 

Not a fan either but for a different reason.  I found it to be too much and thus, distracting.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Absolutely this, 150%.  Which makes me wonder why anyone would want to dance in them.  I get the look she was going for (overdone as it's been), but for me dance wise, Converse would be a big nope.

That’s what I was thinking. They are basketball shoes. Made to not slide on the gym floor. 

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Could someone give me a quick rundown of what's happening. Who is standing out and who is mehhhhhing out? I've only been able to see Heather and Lacey.

Christina and Molly were definite mehs to me.  Amy... I’m just tired of the tap routines...and her Queen of Hearts outfit looked like a teens Halloween costume.  Lauren’s solo was high energy but I’m tired of the halter bra jeans shorts solo outfits. 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Which Lauren?  Vet Lauren?

Yep, she did a cowgirl type routine. 

Also if if you look Brennan is sitting right down from Gina. Gina is first in her row, then 2 down is Brennan

Just now, Txmomof2 said:

Yep, she did a cowgirl type routine. 

Also if if you look Brennan is sitting right down from Gina. Gina is first in her row, then 2 down is Brennan

Gina, Gaebri, Brennan and Tasha all in one row! 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Lauren is up on Twitter. She looks good!!

I thought her routine was a bit wild - like she wasn't controlling her movements well.  But what do I know.

2 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

Gina, Gaebri, Brennan and Tasha all in one row! 

OMG, Gaebri.  I forgot all about her.; cannot wait to see what she does.  She will crush it.  Add her to my list; Madeline, Brennan and Gaebri.

• Love 3

Not the best photo since its a screen grab, but Marshall's always good for a smile.  The man does love to dress up.

Hopefully Kitty won't be needed to console a wardrobe misfunction this year. 

marshall.jpg

miss kitty.jpg

• Love 4

I am predicting Selina will be cut for weight- her outfit is frumpy to hide her stomach. If her solo wows they may save her.

Jessika's solo was much better but she has bad feet. She will be safe though. 

I believe Christina will be cut based on reports of her being shaky throughout the season and her solo. She can't even straighten her back leg on the grand jete, straighten her leg on the kick (which is low to begin with), and the choreography is low energy and weak. I hate saying this because I have always been rooting for her. With all the pom girls you have to at least bring technique and it's not there. 

Molly will make it, she has energy and her technique is okay. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, nittanyvolleyball said:

Tasha's solo didn't thrill me either, but I'm not doubting she'll come back. 

They need her maturity.  As someone elsewhere on the board said, this is going to be young squad overall.

1 minute ago, DFWBelle said:

I hope Molly makes it.  I've always liked her and think she is very pretty.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, Txmomof2 said:

Ok, not sure how I feel on Alexis solo. It's in Insta if you search the hashtag. It was kinda choppy. She looked amazing thought. 

She did look amazing 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Not sure who the gal is in red on Twitter now, but not a fan of this solo. 

I think it may be Tess but not sure.

Oh goodness Tasha .......it seems as if these vets feel they can just shimmy step step smile and rhst will be good enough ..ughhhh none of their solos are impressive ...what are we going to do :(

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, DFWBelle said:

I am predicting Selina will be cut for weight- her outfit is frumpy to hide her stomach. If her solo wows they may save her.

Jessika's solo was much better but she has bad feet. She will be safe though. 

I believe Christina will be cut based on reports of her being shaky throughout the season and her solo. She can't even straighten her back leg on the grand jete, straighten her leg on the kick (which is low to begin with), and the choreography is low energy and weak. I hate saying this because I have always been rooting for her. With all the pom girls you have to at least bring technique and it's not there. 

When I first read this I thought the poster said she had no feet. Darns allergies and sinuses are making my eyes a little blurry, so it is hard to read at times.

I want to see a clip of Selina, from the picture it looks like she is trying to hide being overweight with that frumpy skirt. If that's the case it isn't going to work, she should have just retired.

• Love 1

The vet solos I have seen so far are disappointing except for Lacey and Heather.... these rookie hopefuls are killing it.  BUT I know that kickline and the combo is where the vets will really standout.   Christina may be this year’s Morgan. ?And I like Christina.

1 minute ago, Jennv said:

I want to see a clip of Selina, from the picture it looks like she is trying to hide being overweight with that frumpy skirt. If that's the case it isn't going to work, she should have just retired.

It’s on Snapchat 

1 hour ago, KYwildcats said:

Ashley Wood from Kentucky was the blonde in black outfit on twitter! She looked great! 

Sweet! I loved her solo snippet.