Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

39 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Kandi Harris was the lowest ranked vet in Season 3. I think she may have come close to being cut during TC. I think her tail bone injury at the start of TC may have lead to gaining a few pounds. I also think Abigail Klein was called out for weight during Season 2 too, but it was not shown on the show.

I remember Kelli saying at the uniform fitting Abigail was one cheeseburger away from poking out.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Slate said:

Thanks for posting the link! Miranda looks so beautiful in those field pics!

Miranda has horrible clothing choices (wears “cut out “ clothing that in years past ladies were cut for) extremely top heavy -not balanced with her figure and you would think with all her plastic work that would have been addressed.  Does not follow DCC standards for being out in public and being photographed (they are suppose to always look phot ready).  When on the field she tends to  over emphasize moves to the point of falling out of them many times.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Kayce said:

I don't care for either of the rookie candidate redheads in TC: Hannah has a primo RBF (even better than Gina's).  IF she smiled she might get me to change my opinion...but in this pic she just looks really pissed off and I'm just not a fan of Jalyn's look/haircolor.  I think her hair  is harsh looking and the style is very dated and stiff looking.  Now...that being said...I was a huge fan of Katelynn who was cut because of her harsh haircolor last season.  She can be softened up with makeup, a hairstyle that doesn't look like helmet hair and maybe a hair color that isn't so hideous. I might have a change of heart then.  My fave rookie candidates are : Jasmin (I think she is gorgeous and reminds me of Jackie Bob), Dayton (I've been team Dayton since last year), Briana (I was rooting for her last year) and Brennan (I hope third time is a charm for her).  The rest is a toss up for me.  There's a lot of talent this year and a lot of really pretty girls.  The vets need to be on their toes...I really don't think any of them will get cut, but I've thought that before only to be proven wrong. 

I'm rooting for Lily the Wildcat.

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, adukesantana said:

Does anyone know why Kat was cut?? I know it wasn't just because of her dress, and she certainly didn't have weight issues..

She was late for her finals interview and almost missed it. I think she was outperformed on the field, and I think her solo was not so great aka not bringing her vet A+ game to finals.

On 5/31/2018 at 1:21 PM, omgtv said:

I think Dayton is gorgeous and has a killer figure. I am SO over DCC and their super skinny body type. Let's have some variety- and I don't mean the super skinny one with abs vs. the super skinny one with a little butt. 

I love Lauren and Kelli, but their sculpted abs bug me a bit. They both seem super sweet. 

I have a feeling Gina will be a leader in the years to come. She can channel that bossiness into leadership.

I'm probably one of the few who loves Melissa R-S . ***ducks*** I liked the alumni critiques last season but those particular ladies seemed a bit snarky. I wonder if Tina Kalina will show up now that her daughter is in TC?? Don't like her. 

I'm not sure why they picked Brennan for TC. She's struggled the past two years! I've been rewatching the past few seasons, and can see why they booted out the girls that had issues. 

• Love 5
On 5/26/2018 at 7:11 PM, sleepyjean said:

Or these

5b09f60887218_unknown_23Finals-614.thumb.jpg.b230c86ddf8cc152ae8ee1ddf1057281.jpg

5b09f7a5b4243_unknown_26Finals-697.thumb.jpg.b51156af83d417a145406447351f5c70.jpg

5b09f7d9b3d7a_unknown_40DJC_1661.thumb.jpg.99241bbdda18c28acfa3ab85c6b1f5da.jpg

#5 is currently a Bulls dancer (apparently from same team as Hannah). Taylor C. Doesn't look like she made it to training camp.

23 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

So Brennen did make it back for a 3rd time.  Which rookie TCCs are from other teams?

Thank you @sleepyjean for making this which is posted in another thread that may have not been seen much since it is at the bottom of the list of threads.

2018 DCC Training Camp Candidates (please PM or comment below with corrections - thx)

Aspiring DCC
1. Alanna Tarango @yomamaalanna / Los Angeles Lakers
2. Amber McMillan @amber_nicole74 / Kilgore Rangerettes
3. Ashlee Ford @ashlee_nobanks (private) / Louisiana Tech Regal Blues (captain)
4. Brennan Cook @brennanashley / 2016 and 2017 DCC Training Camp
5. Briana Baisden @ / Tennessee Titans, 2017 DCC finalist
6. Bridget Jacob @classic_bridge (private) / San Diego Chargers
7. Caroline Sundvold @carolinesundvold (private) / U. of Missouri Golden Girls
8. Cianna Levi @cicilevi (private) / Portland Trailblazers
9. Daphne Janes @daph7 / UCLA Dance Team (captain)
10. Dayton Bramhall @daytonbramhall / 2017 DCC Finalist
11. Erin Sauerhage @erin__margaret / 2017 DCC Training Camp
12. Gabby Goduco @gabbyluise / U. of Arizona Pomline
13. Hannah Anderson @hannah_anderson95 / Chicago Bulls, 2016 DCC Finalist
14. Jalyn Stough @jalynstough / New York Jets
15. Jasmin Marie (Ammons) Orians @jasmin.marie26 /
16. Kristin Dodd @kdodd_10 / Allen Americans, 2017 DCC Finalist
17. Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 / U. of Kentucky Dance Team
18. Lindsay Brady @lindsay.nicole.brady / TCU Showgirls  
19. Madeline Molloy @madeline_molloy / Notre Dame Pom Squad, 2017 DCC Training Camp
20. Malena Brown @malenaa__b / New York Jets
21. Rachel Wyatt @rachelyukiwyatt / Clemson Rally Cats
22. Taylor Johnson @taylorjohnsonj / Texas A&M Aggie Dance Team
23. Taylor Tauss @taytauss (private) / U. of  Arizona Pomline
24. Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina /

Veteran DCC
1. Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn / 1 year
2. Amy Leonall @amy_nicole_l / 3 years (2017 Group 1 second)
3. Christina Riccelli @christina_riccelli / 1 year
4. Gina Ligi @ginaligi / 1 year
5. Heather  O'Conner @heathertherese94 (private) / 2 years (2017 Group 4 second)
6. Jessika Palmer @jessikapalmer / 2 years
7. KaShara Garrett @kashgarrett / 3 years (2017 Group 4 leader)
8. Kelli Sullivan @tinydancerkqs / 2 years
9. Khalyn  Cole @khalyn_larke (private) / 2 years
10. Lacey Munoz @lacemunoz / 4 years (2017 Group 3 leader)
11. Lauren Parker @lamaparker / 1 year
12. Lexie Sullivan @lexiesullivan26 / 1 year
13. Madeline Massingill @madeline_massingill / 2 years
14. Miranda Tims @mirandatims / 1 year
15. Molly Neumeister @mollyneumeister / 1 year
16. Rachel Alexander @rachelalexander / 1 year
17. Savannah Heineken @saaavy / 1 year
18. Tara Szybillo @taraszy / 1 year
19. Tasha Cruz @tasha.lee.cruz / 2 years
20. Tess Guidry @misstessguidry / 2 years
21. Yuko Kawata @yuko_kawata / 2 years

Edited May 12 by sleepyjean.

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Thank you @sleepyjean for making this which is posted in another thread that may have not been seen much since it is at the bottom of the list of threads.

2018 DCC Training Camp Candidates (please PM or comment below with corrections - thx)

Aspiring DCC
1. Alanna Tarango @yomamaalanna / Los Angeles Lakers
2. Amber McMillan @amber_nicole74 / Kilgore Rangerettes
3. Ashlee Ford @ashlee_nobanks (private) / Louisiana Tech Regal Blues (captain)
4. Brennan Cook @brennanashley / 2016 and 2017 DCC Training Camp
5. Briana Baisden @ / Tennessee Titans, 2017 DCC finalist
6. Bridget Jacob @classic_bridge (private) / San Diego Chargers
7. Caroline Sundvold @carolinesundvold (private) / U. of Missouri Golden Girls
8. Cianna Levi @cicilevi (private) / Portland Trailblazers
9. Daphne Janes @daph7 / UCLA Dance Team (captain)
10. Dayton Bramhall @daytonbramhall / 2017 DCC Finalist
11. Erin Sauerhage @erin__margaret / 2017 DCC Training Camp
12. Gabby Goduco @gabbyluise / U. of Arizona Pomline
13. Hannah Anderson @hannah_anderson95 / Chicago Bulls, 2016 DCC Finalist
14. Jalyn Stough @jalynstough / New York Jets
15. Jasmin Marie (Ammons) Orians @jasmin.marie26 /
16. Kristin Dodd @kdodd_10 / Allen Americans, 2017 DCC Finalist
17. Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 / U. of Kentucky Dance Team
18. Lindsay Brady @lindsay.nicole.brady / TCU Showgirls  
19. Madeline Molloy @madeline_molloy / Notre Dame Pom Squad, 2017 DCC Training Camp
20. Malena Brown @malenaa__b / New York Jets
21. Rachel Wyatt @rachelyukiwyatt / Clemson Rally Cats
22. Taylor Johnson @taylorjohnsonj / Texas A&M Aggie Dance Team
23. Taylor Tauss @taytauss (private) / U. of  Arizona Pomline
24. Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina /

Veteran DCC
1. Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn / 1 year
2. Amy Leonall @amy_nicole_l / 3 years (2017 Group 1 second)
3. Christina Riccelli @christina_riccelli / 1 year
4. Gina Ligi @ginaligi / 1 year
5. Heather  O'Conner @heathertherese94 (private) / 2 years (2017 Group 4 second)
6. Jessika Palmer @jessikapalmer / 2 years
7. KaShara Garrett @kashgarrett / 3 years (2017 Group 4 leader)
8. Kelli Sullivan @tinydancerkqs / 2 years
9. Khalyn  Cole @khalyn_larke (private) / 2 years
10. Lacey Munoz @lacemunoz / 4 years (2017 Group 3 leader)
11. Lauren Parker @lamaparker / 1 year
12. Lexie Sullivan @lexiesullivan26 / 1 year
13. Madeline Massingill @madeline_massingill / 2 years
14. Miranda Tims @mirandatims / 1 year
15. Molly Neumeister @mollyneumeister / 1 year
16. Rachel Alexander @rachelalexander / 1 year
17. Savannah Heineken @saaavy / 1 year
18. Tara Szybillo @taraszy / 1 year
19. Tasha Cruz @tasha.lee.cruz / 2 years
20. Tess Guidry @misstessguidry / 2 years
21. Yuko Kawata @yuko_kawata / 2 years

Edited May 12 by sleepyjean.

Jalyn and Malena could be the next Danielle/Jasmine.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Jalyn and Malena could be the next Danielle/Jasmine.

UGH!!! I hope not. I like Danielle, but I cannot stand Jasmine. I could never understand Jasmine's appeal.

2 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

UGH!!! I hope not. I like Danielle, but I cannot stand Jasmine. I could never understand Jasmine's appeal.

And I'm the opposite, I couldn't understand Danielle's appeal other than her hair ???. She was always a middle of the road dancer to me..

• Love 9
On 5/30/2018 at 3:10 PM, dreamcatcher said:

I really don't see it. She has a killer body but still the same smirk/RBF.

The varying opinions is what keeps this forum interesting. ;o)

I'm willing to give her another season before I make my judgement.  I think Gina was the victim of editing for drama &  don't see her pout as a smirk.  The part I didn't like was when she said she had more training than the other girls.  Not the best choice but the videos I've seen of her DCC dancing show a polished, strong dancer.  Something the team needs after losing so many strong veteran dancers. 

I also think Gina knows how to show sexy without looking forced or ridiculous (Savannah: *cough*).  But that's just my opinion & no worries if others don't agree.

• Love 9
On 6/1/2018 at 6:07 AM, sleepyjean said:

Finally some photos from choreo/kickline.

That one girl's ankle is making me cringe like she broke it or something.

Finals_36_of_71.thumb.jpg.fb5ddac54112bc5f0e5fcce8fc4dac74.jpg

Is that Lexie on the left? Who did she piss off? Why do they post pictures like this one????

On 6/1/2018 at 5:26 PM, bigskygirl said:

Keyra did look good in the waist, but her behind and thighs still look a little bigger. Kelli said she had an athletic build (meaning bigger thighs-not the long lean legs and her boots were eating up most of her legs during last year's cameo shoot.) Other girls in the past were cut for the same issue. She may have been told during the season to tone up her thighs and behind. I think she may also had a little bit of an attitude especially after seeing her reaction to Kelli or Judy in one of the later episodes when they said something to her during practice. I also remember her saying it was not her dancing causing her not to make the team, but it was her weight and the fact she broke up with her fiancé right before auditions last year. She was like I am going to make this team this year, and the way she said it sounded a little cocky in my opinion. Plus she may have thought she was a shoo in because her friend Cersten was on the team, and we all have seen how Cersten acts on social media when it comes to her "career"

I also see why Selina was cut after seeing the one picture. She looks around the same she did last year during TC. I do not think Dayton looks the same as Selina. Dayton will have time to work on her midsection, and Selina had at least one or two years to work on it.

I don't understand why they would give the benefit of the doubt to a new girl while cutting a vet for the same reason. If a girl comes to auditions out of shape, then she will always be struggling with this-even if she slims down on time to get on the team. If you know that you will be cutting these girls next year because of that reason, then give their spots to a girl who is already in shape.

16 hours ago, cvogue said:

I love Lauren and Kelli, but their sculpted abs bug me a bit. They both seem super sweet. 

I have a feeling Gina will be a leader in the years to come. She can channel that bossiness into leadership.

I'm probably one of the few who loves Melissa R-S . ***ducks*** I liked the alumni critiques last season but those particular ladies seemed a bit snarky. I wonder if Tina Kalina will show up now that her daughter is in TC?? Don't like her. 

I'm not sure why they picked Brennan for TC. She's struggled the past two years! I've been rewatching the past few seasons, and can see why they booted out the girls that had issues. 

Well I can't see girls like Kashara, Danielle or even Jenna to be honest being "bossy leaders". But I'm not the biggest Gina fan so I can't really be objective.

• Love 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Is that Lexie on the left? Who did she piss off? Why do they post pictures like this one????

I don't understand why they would give the benefit of the doubt to a new girl while cutting a vet for the same reason. If a girl comes to auditions out of shape, then she will always be struggling with this-even if she slims down on time to get on the team. If you know that you will be cutting these girls next year because of that reason, then give their spots to a girl who is already in shape.

Well I can't see girls like Kashara, Danielle or even Jenna to be honest being "bossy leaders". But I'm not the biggest Gina fan so I can't really be objective.

I do not understand it either. They have cut vets for weight at finals or during TC, but they will bring a new TC Candidate to TC and tell her to lose weight and tone up or be cut. They have cut vets for not bringing their A+ performance game to finals, but they end up cutting a TC Candidate for not being able to perform DCC dance style, or they have one TC Candidate who barely makes the team because they cannot perform well enough to please Kelli and Judy. I think it comes down to the show because I bet dollars to donuts a lot of the girls who make it to TC or the team would not make it today if there was no show because they would only bring in girls who have the best chance of making the squad to Training Camp (not the girls who did not make the top 36 or whatever squad number into TC.)

Edited by bigskygirl
5 hours ago, go4luca said:

The varying opinions is what keeps this forum interesting. ;o)

I'm willing to give her another season before I make my judgement.  I think Gina was the victim of editing for drama &  don't see her pout as a smirk.  The part I didn't like was when she said she had more training than the other girls.  Not the best choice but the videos I've seen of her DCC dancing show a polished, strong dancer.  Something the team needs after losing so many strong veteran dancers. 

I also think Gina knows how to show sexy without looking forced or ridiculous (Savannah: *cough*).  But that's just my opinion & no worries if others don't agree.

Gina just said some awful things....at one point she was given a correction and had a talking head where she basically said they must be wrong because she was perfect.  Then there was the one where she said her training was better than everyone elses' training.  And, that comment with Kelly and Judy when she said the other girls were just jealous and she had suffered from that before.  The girl needs a dose of humility!  OTOH, I agree re the looks in the shoot.  She went home and practiced and girl got it right. 

• Love 8
On 5/16/2018 at 10:43 AM, nittanyvolleyball said:

second photo, slide through 

I really hope if she stays in TC for makeovers, they decide to cut her hair to either shoulder length or even shorter!  I don't think they will change the color though.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, go4luca said:

This top hurts my eyes.

hideous top.jpg

It looks like the tulle part is separate. Like she just wrapped a piece of fabric around her neck and tucked it into her bra.  Kinda strange.

9 hours ago, topicanti said:

#5 is currently a Bulls dancer (apparently from same team as Hannah). Taylor C. Doesn't look like she made it to training camp.

Oh wow I was halfway convinced that was former Ice Angel Elise Peterson, but you're right, that's Taylor Cox.

5b1334482aed2_TaylorPaigeCox.thumb.jpg.b27ee98cce5751da2e28048481390152.jpg

4 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

I understand it in a way. New girls are realllllly hungry. Desperate to do anything to please Kelli. Some girls selected to training camp do manage to change their bodies and get to a place that Kelli approves of. Brooke Sorenson and Courtney Russ come to mind. A veteran, on the other hand, should come to auditions 100% on point. Kelli and the judges seem to be almost offended if a vet shows up with extra weight, because she absolutely knows better. They seem to take it as a sort of disrespect - a sign that the veteran is getting too comfortable/not dedicated enough/taking her veteran status for granted.

Why some cheerleaders get away with it (i.e. Tasha, Megan C) and others don't, may seem arbitrary, but I think there are reasons for it. I can think of several:

1. The degree to which she is out of shape (i.e. can she get it together in the 2-3 months of training camp).

2. Whether she has already been given warnings all season, or if it is a first offense. If there have been warnings, has she demonstrated enough effort/progress to date,

3. What else the cheerleader brings to the team that the team really needs at that time (i.e. maturity, amazing dance skills, outstanding leadership or whatever else.)

7 hours ago, KarenS284 said:

#4 is Corinn from University of Oregon Cheer (Maggie and Molly's alma mater). Her instagram is @corinnchilds

Thank you!  Now the only ones left that I can't ID are these five:

unknowns.thumb.jpg.3833b71fd0c808e7d789cfc75699f15a.jpg

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

It looks like the tulle part is separate. Like she just wrapped a piece of fabric around her neck and tucked it into her bra.  Kinda strange.

Oh wow I was halfway convinced that was former Ice Angel Elise Peterson, but you're right, that's Taylor Cox.

5b1334482aed2_TaylorPaigeCox.thumb.jpg.b27ee98cce5751da2e28048481390152.jpg

I understand it in a way. New girls are realllllly hungry. Desperate to do anything to please Kelli. Some girls selected to training camp do manage to change their bodies and get to a place that Kelli approves of. Brooke Sorenson and Courtney Russ come to mind. A veteran, on the other hand, should come to auditions 100% on point. Kelli and the judges seem to be almost offended if a vet shows up with extra weight, because she absolutely knows better. They seem to take it as a sort of disrespect - a sign that the veteran is getting too comfortable/not dedicated enough/taking her veteran status for granted.

Why some cheerleaders get away with it (i.e. Tasha, Megan C) and others don't, may seem arbitrary, but I think there are reasons for it. I can think of several:

1. The degree to which she is out of shape (i.e. can she get it together in the 2-3 months of training camp).

2. Whether she has already been given warnings all season, or if it is a first offense. If there have been warnings, has she demonstrated enough effort/progress to date,

3. What else the cheerleader brings to the team that the team really needs at that time (i.e. maturity, amazing dance skills, outstanding leadership or whatever else.)

Thank you!  Now the only ones left that I can't ID are these five:

unknowns.thumb.jpg.3833b71fd0c808e7d789cfc75699f15a.jpg

The middle one is Alyssa Cisneros (TxTech Pom--Rachel's friend).  I don't know who the other 4 are either and I still don't know who this one is...  I believe she's "Brittany A" from Jay Johnson's video, but I haven't been able to find her anywhere.

Finals_57_of_68.jpg

• Love 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Tootie said:

The middle one is Alyssa Cisneros (TxTech Pom--Rachel's friend).

Thanks! One down, four to go!

I'd really like to know more about the curly girl too. What video was she in?

Pocahontas and schoolgirl both look vaguely familiar to me but I cannot place them.

Edited by sleepyjean
9 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Thanks! One down, four to go!

I'd really like to know more about the curly girl too. What video was she in?

Pocahontas and schoolgirl both look vaguely familiar to me but I cannot place them.

I think it was Jay's insta-story -- so it's long gone.  It was a short clip of Kelli calling out names for TC. The first name in the clip was "Brittany A." 

"School-girl" looks very familiar to me, too... I just can't place her.

6 hours ago, Opine said:

Gina just said some awful things....at one point she was given a correction and had a talking head where she basically said they must be wrong because she was perfect.  Then there was the one where she said her training was better than everyone elses' training.  And, that comment with Kelly and Judy when she said the other girls were just jealous and she had suffered from that before.  The girl needs a dose of humility!  OTOH, I agree re the looks in the shoot.  She went home and practiced and girl got it right. 

Yep.  But I’ve seen enough reality TV to know how editing can go so that’s why I’m seeing how she comes across moving forward.  It does seem she’s developed closer relationships with some of her team mates as well.  Maybe she’s learned some better social skills.  I’m not physically with the team so could be completely off base.  But I do think she’s done well in the SG and the performance videos I’ve seen.

Your mileage obviously varies.

• Love 2
On 5/31/2018 at 2:19 PM, bigskygirl said:

This is why I think the real reason why Courtney Cook left right before TC started in Season 8 was not revealed because she allegedly left due to serious health issues in regard to trying to keep her weight down aka diet pills.

Yes, she was was abusing prescription Adderral pills to keep her weight down which is basically crystal meth in pill form which explains the odd behavior and her somewhat disheveled appearance . So many people will do anything to get a doctor to write them the RX claiming it’s for ADHD. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, go4luca said:

This top hurts my eyes.

hideous top.jpg

It’s funny because in this picture she’s side by side with Gina. I love the clean white look on both of these girls. Gina’s costume is classier and clearly more expensive but there’s no comparing their looks! In my opinion, this girl is beautiful and Gina should never, ever stand next to her!!

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Gigi88 said:

Yes, she was was abusing prescription Adderral pills to keep her weight down which is basically crystal meth in pill form which explains the odd behavior and her somewhat disheveled appearance . So many people will do anything to get a doctor to write them the RX claiming it’s for ADHD. 

I have been taking Adderal for 15 years and the pill itself is a stimulant but it IS NOT crystal meth in pill form. If you have ADHD it actually does the opposite of what is does to someone who does not, and because it is a stimulant if you take too much or abuse it, it can lead to addiction and abnormal behavior but the drug itself is helpful if you take it under the direction of a doctor and in a small dose. Because of people who dangerously abuse this pill, people like me who responsibly take a tiny amount to help concentration have to pay three times the price as it is more regulated by the government.

• Love 15
8 hours ago, Gigi88 said:

This is why I roll my eyes when Kelli will say we want a girl to lose weight the safe way. Sadly, there is probably a lot more to what happen with Courtney, but in order not to damage the precious DCC Organization reputation, the whole truth will not come out. I hope she is doing well now and understands being too skinny is not healthy, she looks fine the way she is, and being a cheerleader is not worth risking your health and your future.

On 6/1/2018 at 9:00 PM, Stagecoach said:

I'm rooting for Lily the Wildcat.

Ahh yes!! Her too :) I'm from Ky... how could I not have added her!! 

• Love 3
(edited)
12 minutes ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Sorry if this is hard to read..but just added some background dance team info to the pics

TrainingCamp jpg 682343be9601269924a3d4907b97159b jpg  1240×1754 .jpg

What is "Orians" by Jasmin?  I'm not familiar with that one...

Edited by Tootie
18 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

I really hope if she stays in TC for makeovers, they decide to cut her hair to either shoulder length or even shorter!  I don't think they will change the color though.

Victoria's makeover should involve liposuction.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, MssdDrms said:

I predict Brennan finally makes the team this time.

I hope she does too. I also hope Brianna makes it too. Does Taylor J. look like two year vet Amy R. who was cut during TC in Season 5. She does to me.

29 minutes ago, MssdDrms said:

I predict Brennan finally makes the team this time.

I am pulling for Brennan, Madeline, Victoria, Dayton, Erin, Hannah, Jalyn, Briana and Kristin so far! Cianna, Daphne and Ashlee are also standing out to me!

• Love 3

At first I hated Gina, but the more I see of her, I think she’s just very competitive and treating this like a real dancer treats a dance job, instead of like it’s supposed to be some big sorority where everybody is humble and docile. Gina was promoting herself for the job she wanted by stressing she had additional training and is very skilled. If she had been interviewing for a job at a law firm or a Pharm sales company, nobody would blink at her promoting herself. 

I agree that VK needs about a foot of hair gone. 

• Love 17
19 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

Maybe that's their thought process but it's still weird to me. If someone is really committed to auditioning, they will give it at least 6 months of taking prep classes etc so they should be getting there in shape. Vets may fluctuate but they still have a proven track record and they can only get better dance-wise (or at least the same). A new girl is always a bet, no matter how great her audition was. 

(edited)

The thing is with Tasha was the fact she was saying on the one podcast before finals came around was the fact no one could notice she was softer in the middle at last year's finals. I mean come on Tasha the viewing public could tell, and the judges could tell she was soft. She also bombed her interview also. The majority of the judges were not pleased with her, so I bet it was Kelli and Charlotte who wanted to keep her on the squad. We all know Kelli and Charlotte have the final so say in who or who does make the squad over the judges.

Edited by bigskygirl
3 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

Sorry if this is hard to read..but just added some background dance team info to the pics

TrainingCamp jpg 682343be9601269924a3d4907b97159b jpg  1240×1754 .jpg

Thanks for making! Lots of girls with professional and/or college team experience! Are Victoria and Dayton the youngest TCC this year?

• Love 1
On 6/2/2018 at 3:30 PM, dreamcatcher said:

Is image.png.bbff659cbb7628301e2e37c69a8096dd.png

that Lexie on the left? Who did she piss off? Why do they post pictures like this one????

i don't know but they need to get different people loading the pictures that they post. 

(edited)
18 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

The thing is with Tasha was the fact she was saying on the one podcast before finals came around was the fact no one could notice she was softer in the middle at last year's finals. I mean come on Tasha the viewing public could tell, and the judges could tell she was soft. She also bombed her interview also. The majority of the judges were not pleased with her, so I bet it was Kelli and Charlotte who wanted to keep her on the squad. We all know Kelli and Charlotte have the final so say in who or who does make the squad over the judges.

Agreed

18 hours ago, GreyLensman said:

Finally got a good picture of the 2017 Miss America Pageant where Miss South Carolina Rachel Yuki Wyatt was 1st Runner-Up

5b1445642cb92_RachelWyatt-1st-runner-upMissAmerica2017.jpg.404b0c5bbe4362fdee5059a01e973367.jpg

Best wishes and hopes for a great future as a DCC!!

She is beautiful AND a wonderful dancer...If she doesn't make it, then I give up :) 

20 hours ago, Tootie said:

What is "Orians" by Jasmin?  I'm not familiar with that one...

I thought that was her last name.... Jasmin Marie Ammons Orians is what I have listed.  

Edited by Kayce
(edited)

Tonight is the FIRST MEETING!  It's probably just going to be a rehash of the usual stuff, throw in a bit of "I'm going to be tough this year" with a pinch of "Social Media Do's and Don'ts" for a bit of flavor.  I'd be a shivering, shaking ball of nerves if I was going tonight, but I'd be excited as all get out as well because it would officially mean the start of something great, good or outright abysmal.

Anyone want to guess who's going to be the first girl gone and when?  I bet we'll see a cut by the end of the week if not the beginning of next week.

I also wouldn't be surprised to hear a rumor about Victoria either saying that she's guaranteed a spot on the squad or begging not to be cut.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

Tonight is the FIRST MEETING!  It's probably just going to be a rehash of the usual stuff, throw in a bit of "I'm going to be tough this year" with a pinch of "Social Media Do's and Don'ts" for a bit of flavor.  I'd be a shivering, shaking ball of nerves if I was going tonight, but I'd be excited as all get out as well because it would officially mean the start of something great, good or outright abysmal.

Anyone want to guess who's going to be the first girl gone and when?  I bet we'll see a cut by the end of the week if not the beginning of next week.

I also wouldn't be surprised to hear a rumor about Victoria either saying that she's guaranteed a spot on the squad or begging not to be cut.

They had some alumni there speaking 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

They had some alumni there speaking 

That's SO cool!  Do you know which alumni (besides Cassie, I'm guessing)?  There's a WHOLE lot of alumni I'd love to hear speak, but I hope Alyssa Torres, Brittney Schram and Nicole Bulcher are some of them.

9 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

That's SO cool!  Do you know which alumni (besides Cassie, I'm guessing)?  There's a WHOLE lot of alumni I'd love to hear speak, but I hope Alyssa Torres, Brittney Schram and Nicole Bulcher are some of them.

I saw Nicole Katy Marie Brittany evens Jenna Amy t  and some from the early years 

• Love 4

Oh MY!  Now I REALLY wish I could have been there!  That would be SO much fun to both see and listen to them.  I'm not only envious of the girls, but I'm envious of you that you got to see them.