Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

Real life has taken over so I have been totally out of the loop, but I'm here to express how excited I am that the beautiful and talented Randi made finals. She would be such an asset to the DCC organization and I really hope she makes it this year.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Victoria shots:

VK2.jpg

VK4.jpg

I don't think she looks as bad as some people on here claim. I don't think she's jaw-dropping beautiful, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have the look IMO.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Cody701 said:

I don't think she looks as bad as some people on here claim. I don't think she's jaw-dropping beautiful, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have the look IMO.

In these shots, I agree.  She looks much better than I expected.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Bottom line, men are going to love Victoria.  They are already saying "put this girl in a uniform now", on FB.

Speaking of FB, do you think they will ever post the finalist's pics?

50 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

It looks like Grace did audition

Screenshot_20180509-142653.png

Is the girl, Christi, that many posters have referred to in the purple? I think she’s cute... I’m not a big fan of bangs in general, but if the girl can dance, I don’t see why her looks would’ve been a dealbreaker so early in the process. Of course, unless a girl is just hopeless in the looks department, i never understand why they don’t take them and try a makeover. 1) New Hair and makeup can do wonders if you use stylists who know what they’re doing; and 2) the makeover episodes have been so boring recently with just minor tweaks for the girls, so it would be nice to see something. 

• Love 6

I dont know why people think Rachel will get cut. She is probably one of the strongest dancers out of the rookie class.. She has technique and power. 

• Love 10
(edited)
3 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

I dont know why people think Rachel will get cut. She is probably one of the strongest dancers out of the rookie class.. She has technique and power. 

They think she will get cut probably because of her figure or that she "blends"

Edited by Cody701
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Cody701 said:

Eh i dont see it. She has hips but shes not big. Shes no bigger than Amy T was. And apart from Gina, i think she is the strongest dancer and doesnt blend. Not sure why she didnt make showgroup.. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Cody701 said:

If Victoria's mother hadn't been so harsh on the girl who had the same exact level of 'gummy' smile as Victoria, I doubt anybody would question her look.

Also, I think Cristi Fisher and Brennen are beautiful and have the look. Cristi is more striking than pageant pretty, so just don't put her next to an Abigail Klein, not that there really is one at the moment. Brennen reminds me a lot of Lauren, who I think is cute as a bug and my fave. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Thanks!  Just found more.

Brennan 2.jpg

Brennan 3.jpg

Has it been confirmed that Brennan made it to finals? When she was in the office getting cut for the 2nd time  did Kelli encourage her to audition again or not?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, MrsEVH said:

Has it been confirmed that Brennan made it to finals? When she was in the office getting cut for the 2nd time  did Kelli encourage her to audition again or not?

Not yet, as I mentioned in my first post with a Brennan pic.  My guess is no since she hasn't posted anything.  Judy has said more than once over the seasons, they don't like to bring a girl back into TC just to cut her.  I'm thinking they may have seen enough and didn't bring her back for a third time.  But she does look great in these shots.  Girl went for it.

• Love 2
(edited)

Jasmin Marie is going to be one I'm really pulling for.  I love her spunk and sass!! Some others I'm pulling for: Dayton, Brennan ( if she is in finals), Madeline, Erin and Raegan. 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, go4luca said:
16 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Not yet, as I mentioned in my first post with a Brennan pic.  My guess is no since she hasn't posted anything.

I'm not so sure she's super active on social media, I think her last Instagram post was in February.

Go Brennan!!!!  I'm really rooting for her!

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I'm not so sure she's super active on social media, I think her last Instagram post was in February.

Go Brennan!!!!  I'm really rooting for her!

Same here!! I love Brennan!

• Love 10
1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Cristi.  I think she'd look better sans bangs.  You kind of get the idea in these pics how it would look.

cristi1.jpg

cristi2.jpg

cristi3.jpg

I love Cristi!  I wish they would have given her more of an opportunity!  She's a very striking person and can outdance some of the vets.  She reminds me of Kaitlyn LaRae (season 8 I think) in the first picture. 

• Love 6

Who is this?  She looks so familiar but I can't remember her name.  Madeline?  I believe she made it into TC before (S12?), but was cut even though K&J liked her.  Not sure if she made it to Finals or not.

WhoIsThis.jpg

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Who is this?  She looks so familiar but I can't remember her name.  Madeline?  I believe she made it into TC before (S12?), but was cut even though K&J liked her.  Not sure if she made it to Finals or not.

WhoIsThis.jpg

Yes that is Madeline and she made it to finals?‍♀️

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Cody701 said:

Yes that is Madeline and she made it to finals?‍♀️

Yay and thank you for confirming who she is!  It was making me nuts trying to remember!

• Love 2

Brennan looks amazing!! If she did make it to finals I hope they only take her if they will seriously give her a spot on the team.

Dayton did make it to finals, for sure.

Madeline made it, and looked great. I hope she gets a shot and makes it. She's been working hard! 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Did Dayton make it to finals. They mentioned Victoria making it to finals, but no mention of Dayton as a legacy making it to finals.

Sure did.

• Love 5
(edited)

Brennan does look good. She might have a shot at being on the squad if she did made it to finals. Finalist Madeline looks like an older version of current DCC Madeline.

Edited by bigskygirl
4 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Brennan does look good. She might have a shot at being on the squad if she did made it to finals. Finalist Madeline looks like an older version of current DCC Madeline.

Re: Brennan, I agree.  She looks great in these photos. 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

Poor Christi -- butterface!  And I think Victoria looks a little heavy, especially in her rear end, but given how fat her mom is, she probably can't help it.

oh my gosh! THIS a 1000%

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Cody701 said:

Chunky monkey but will never get cut as she is a Jenn K protegy.

8 minutes ago, lfedncr said:

Chunky monkey but will never get cut as she is a Jenn K protegy.

Is it awful that I never understood everyone's obsession with Jenn K? I get she's good but I never thought she was all that

• Love 8

Victoria will fight her weight the whole time she's there. 

1 hour ago, Smplsimon said:

Poor Christi -- butterface!  And I think Victoria looks a little heavy, especially in her rear end, but given how fat her mom is, she probably can't help it.

53 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Definitely looks like the grown up version of DCC Madeline.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Smplsimon said:

And I think Victoria looks a little heavy, especially in her rear end, but given how fat her mom is, she probably can't help it.

She's probably got her work cut out for herself to keep lean.

VK1.jpg

• Love 3