Type keyword(s) to search

Finals, Training Camp and Social Media

frenchtoast
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, HateWatcher said:

I agree. She was up against nepotism, candidates that stood out such as Kalyn (sp? the one with the bright eyes and violet hair), and whole packages, like Rachel W.

Rachel W. is undoubtably my favorite TCC. I have followed her on social media since she was Miss America's Outstanding Teen 2013 and through her Miss South Carolina year. I was thrilled to see that she decided to audition.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Taralightner said:

I would LOVE Jinelle to take a position within the organization.  Although, she’s got so much charisma and dance experience, I think she could still dance professionally if she wanted to. 

Jinelle does work for the organization! Omg y’all, I’ve posted this at least twice! ? 

• Love 16
On ‎7‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:32 AM, pizzaandcatsrlife said:

Your mom is only two years older than me and I have a 4 year old ?. 

I was born in 72 and have an 8 year old....I also have a 26 and 24 year old :) 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Smplsimon said:

I've heard (but don't have confirmation) some rumblings that Kelli is surprised and upset by all the negative reactions (and not just among posters here) to Victoria being crammed down our throats in the first two episodes. Apparently, they thought people would be so in love with the "perky blonde wants to follow in mother's footsteps" story that nobody would notice she can't dance and is overweight.  So I suspect we might start to see a counter-narrative, and this recent post by someone who only joined this site today makes me think I might be right.

I'm sorry, but Kelli is neither deaf, dumb or stupid. She isn't naive and knows this site exists---did she not see the comments floating around during Cassie's tenure? How on Earth she expected us to just accept Victoria is beyond me. If VK was a great dancer and perfectly in shape, maybe, just maybe, people would have given her a long rope...but the VK standing before us, looking like a train wreck, almost taking our cameras and needing to tone up is neither cute nor likable. Even Cassie did not make me hate her this quickly---and frankly, I am sickened by the fact that Daytona got the "It's a tricky situation" tagline while VK got the "Don't you say anything negative Scott, you can leave..." looks because he brought up VALID CONCERNS that should have been considered. I don't want to hear you (Kelli since I bet you're gonna be reading this) take about tears seeing Victoria at try outs while throwing passive aggressive shade over at Dayton. Wanna guess which legacy I would have backed? Not the spastic, out of control, circus ride who is one bolt from flying off it's tracking and taking everyone out. Wanna know why no one wants to dance next to her? Because she'll put you in the ER with a concussion! 

Now, there may have been a perfectly acceptable reason why Dayton was cut, but I have yet to see a perfectly acceptable reason to keep VK. Another year or two to mature and perhaps then try out, sure---but the VK they're about to put on this team, as I said earlier, is going to cause more hate and side eye then I think Cassie ever got. 

I have zero problems believing the rumors swirling around VK having pre-meetings and a guaranteed spot. I also wonder if Tara took one for the team and exploded at VK---hence her cut. Granted, I have zero to back that up with, but I also can't think of a perfectly acceptable reason to cut a vet this late in the game when she hasn't gained weight and seemed like a rule follower. 

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, PrincessLeia said:

Jinelle does work for the organization! Omg y’all, I’ve posted this at least twice! ? 

I’m so sorry. I’m usually really good at reading through so I don’t ask questions that have been answered. And, until May, she was a DCC. I had no idea. 

• Love 4

I love these boards today. I think it shows how vested we are all in this process! 

1 minute ago, Taralightner said:

I’m so sorry. I’m usually really good at reading through so I don’t ask questions that have been answered. And, until May, she was a DCC. I had no idea. 

LOL I wasn’t being mean!!! It’s just funny because this question has been posted on multiple threads!!! I’m sorry if I came off rude!!!!! ?

• Love 9
2 hours ago, NotaDCCheerleader said:

How would everyone feel if hypothetically, and in due time, the organization is proven to be not as “corrupt” as some claim? 

#watchtheshow

#haveanicedayall

Then we'll eat our words, but I don't see it happening.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, McKinezeInFloMnd said:

Are we overlooking the obvious on why Tara got cut...."Fraternization"

That was the mortal sin.

We could be, but I don't know her personally so it would not be obvious to me. I agree that fraternization is a possibility, but so are weight issues, family issues etc. 

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

Honestly? I think I was asleep or stoned during that scene, because I don’t even remember it, and now I keep hearing about it. I’m going to have to rewatch the episode when I am a little bit more awake.

Well now...this explains why some of the dancers make it into training camp!  ( if you are a judge in the process)

Edited by Jazzmom
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Behind on messages due to out of town trip.

But--they don't really appreciate a good blender.

I know :) but they sure seem to keep them around.  Hope you had a good trip! 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

Well I for one enjoy this back and forth and I don’t even care who’s right and who’s wrong. They owe us some drama and if they can’t deliver, we’ll take that upon ourselves.

Would you be able to confirm the reason she was cut?

A cup of weight, a dash of being outdanced and a teaspoon of blending. 

• Love 13
4 hours ago, VintageJ said:

Yeah.  The looks on the other judges faces looked like they were afraid to say anything bad about VK.  Like when the judge commented negatively, they waited to see the reaction and then were like “okay, not saying a damn thing.”

Did Neal McCoy say anything?  Haven't watched the episode yet.  Moor fun catching up here first to be more informed before I watch.

7 minutes ago, Kayce said:

I know :) but they sure seem to keep them around.  Hope you had a good trip! 

Well it was a safe trip and saw good doggie friends.  I felt sort of like a TCC when my dog didn't qualify after not returning on the recall.  

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

Honestly? I think I was asleep or stoned during that scene, because I don’t even remember it, and now I keep hearing about it. I’m going to have to rewatch the episode when I am a little bit more awake.

Lmao!! If this was the 1st ep a person ever watched and saw VK dance, then heard what Scott said, then heard how Charlotte and Kelli reacted to him, they’d b like ‘wtf am I watching? I’ll never get that time back’. I just thought it was a glaring example of scripted drama as opposed to genuine critique. Watch it please and enjoy!!

oh and maybe being stoned is the answer to get thru this season???

Edited by Trixi
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, Trixi said:

Lmao!! If this was the 1st ep a person ever watched and saw VK dance, then heard what Scott said, then heard how Charlotte and Kelli reacted to him, they’d b like ‘wtf am I watching? I’ll never get that time back’. I just thought it was a glaring example of scripted drama as opposed to genuine critique. Watch it please and enjoy!!

It was totally scripted.  They had him say that about Victoria so that Charlotte and Kelli could tell Tina they really wanted Victoria but the other judges were the ones that didn't.  If that was not scripted they would have defiantly cut him saying that.  They used him and I thought he was perfect, good job!!  They had to cut her for several reasons and also  she has been lying about too many things and too many people know the lies.  

Edited by 5678Pixie
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

It was totally scripted.  They had him say that about Victoria so that Charlotte and Kelli could tell Tina they really wanted Victoria but the other judges were the ones that didn't.  If that was not scripted they would have defiantly cut him saying that.  They used him and I thought he was perfect, good job!!  They had to cut her because she has been lying about too many things and too many people know the lies.  

Hmmm, intersting ...

• Love 4

Here is how I look at it. There are posters in Internetland--not just here on PTV, but everywhere--who operate like a "psychic" medium doing a reading. They are very observant and good at remembering tiny details and making broad generalizations. Add a bit of common sense and telling people what they want to hear, and it's hard to separate actual knowledge from speculation.  Scientific research has shown that people getting readings will forget the misses and remember the hits. So using that, if I tell you I have info that A will be cut, B cried at practice, and C will be called into the office for weight, you will believe I am an insider even if A doesn't get cut, we never know about B, and C getting lectured for weight was obvious.  My point is, always be skeptical, because even a bullmaster can be right sometimes. Even if the poster is a true insider, she will understand our skepticism and probably even respect us for it.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

It was totally scripted.  They had him say that about Victoria so that Charlotte and Kelli could tell Tina they really wanted Victoria but the other judges were the ones that didn't.  If that was not scripted they would have defiantly cut him saying that.  They used him and I thought he was perfect, good job!!  They had to cut her because she has been lying about too many things and too many people know the lies.  

What the what? Was she really cut? I feel like I missed something??

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Jennv said:

What the what? Was she really cut? I feel like I missed something??

I’m confused as well. Was Victoria actually cut? It’s a spoiler thread, so I don’t see the need for the cryptic stuff (although people are certainly free to post whatever they want). 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

I still think the conspiracy is just not realistic. It’s like saying we didn’t land on the moon... how many people would have to be STILL keeping all those secrets??  

I don’t think an entire room of judges are “in on it,” nor do I think that production, all those camera people, sound people, etc are “in on it.” 

Their may be some favoritism, but there’s no conspiracy, IMO. Given the recent posts, maybe no on the favoritism as well, but, I guess we’ll have to wait to see. I’m sure we’ll know soon- maybe next week. 

• Love 4

Veering away from tonight’s drama a little (long time lurker from the UK, finally decided to join, hello!) did anyone see Molly’s twitter post? 

She posted about a post Cowboys win after they lost to SF ? 

The DCC account retweeted it as well ? went to screenshot it but unsurprisingly it’s vanished now! 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

And, I would add, Atlas Shrugged draws a pretty sophisticated reader. So for those saying that this is Tina, I might rethink that. 

I think it's a producer who is trying to spin the VK story.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, HateWatcher said:

I think it's a producer who is trying to spin the VK story.

Spin in which way? Trying to make us believe she was cut? Because if she was, wouldn’t there be all kinds of SM stuff out there? 

Edited by Taralightner
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Furthermore, I’ve commented numerous times about Kelli playing favorites, so that’s not new for me. 

I’m just surprised by how terrible they are at hiding it. After all of these years, do they really think that if they just tell us that someone is fabulous, that we will automatically believe it

They had a dry run with this technique last year. Her name was Kashara.

The discrepancy between reality and what was sold (Kasexy, She's really killing it, etc.) was in no way as great as the VK debacle.

Last year, they took a nice, fun, good at DCC style and hyped her as great. They've been doing lesser versions of this every year. 

• Love 9

Wow I have not been keeping up on this forum much for the last two seasons the way I used to and was never a very active partipant but more a quiet observer! This is some good tea being spilled today! Thanks everyone for the Friday entertainment! Very interested to see how this all plays out on and off the show! 

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Taralightner said:

Spin in which way? Trying to make us believe she was cut? Because if she was, wouldn’t there be all kinds of SM stuff out there? 

Sorry, trying to keep up with VK and Tara storylines is making my head foggy. So I take back that comment. I am sticking with "it's a producer" theory. Producers be smart ;)

• Love 1

I am curious. How many of you who read here on the reg would NOT watch the show because you learned everything in the spoiler thread first?

I never have because seeing it and reading about it are not the same. If anything I am more eager to see something if it sounds interesting.

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

Victoria got cut. Plain and simple. I’m not going to list sources or argue about it anymore. Soon enough it will come out, which is what I’ve been implying all day.

Ha!  I called this earlier in the week.  THAT is dramatic.  LOL

• Love 8

So VK and Tara are gone that puts them at 38 remaining? Since I love to try and guess, my next guess is they will cut Erin on the last day, for drama, same as they did to Kyndall twice and Amy and Brennan for 3 years. Erin is this years Brennan

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, JohnGalt said:

Victoria got cut. Plain and simple. I’m not going to list sources or argue about it anymore. Soon enough it will come out, which is what I’ve been implying all day.

This! This is either true or placed here to calm the vitriol that’s running rampant. That’s what I love about this board??

Edited by Trixi
  • Love 4