Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E24: A Devil of My Word

Shocked by someone's death, Chloe and Lucifer work to take down the killer; Lucifer has an epiphany; Maze decides to mend a broken friendship; Chloe finally sees the truth.

• Love 1

Well that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  I can live with this ending.  From everything written, I thought the cliff hanger was going to be really shocking and piss everyone off.  I can only speak for myself, but I'm not as disappointed with this as I figured I'd be.  I just wish, as so many others have, that this ending would have happened sooner so we could see the fallout from it.  

• Love 20

I will hate Joe Henderson forever for this ep. It was  so sublime, I'm still crying. It was everything we ever wanted. I hate him for a rotten season and for that bloody cliffhanger. I thank him for the penultimate episode, all too late.

On its own, it was a very satisfying episode. Epic. Which makes it painful all the more. Sigh.

• Love 9
(edited)

Good episode. This can work as a series finale.

It could also work as a jumping off point for a retooled show that gets picked up by some other company, like Netflix. I could see them dropping the case of the week format and going more into the celestial stuff. But the show probably isn't quite popular enough for that.

Edited by Miles
  • Love 4

Son of a bitch! That was amazing! Why couldn't all of Season 3 have been this amazing?! Damn you writers for having a shitty season until the final two episodes, and damn you Fox for cancelling the show instead of just ordering less episodes or airing it as a mid-season replacement. #SaveLucifer, #fuckfox

• Love 11

The only issue I have is Chloe's reaction. It was too muddled. While she was never the most expressive, given her recent deepened connection to Lucifer I would have expected something stronger or perhaps something that moved forward the idea that she was more than just some human...

• Love 3

The writers probably left it pretty nondescript on purpose, so they had the hiatus to come up with storylines for next season and what to do with Chloe finding out. Having the reaction go in one way or the other now, would have limited their options. Of course, that doesn't matter anymore, but watcha gonna do?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

So why did all the people scream when they saw Devilface before? Chloe took it calm

I liked the episode, hope the show gets picked up again

My theory on this is she knew he was the devil deep down in her soul and wasn't surprised to see his actual face.  Or, it's been implied she's "special" in some manner, so maybe she's been seeing things like this her entire life but not realizing it.  Means it's not as shocking to her as it might be to someone else.  Lucifer couldn't put her under his "what do you really want" thing, so maybe whatever saves her from that, saves her from the shock and awe of his actual face?

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

So why did all the people scream when they saw Devilface before? Chloe took it calm

4 minutes ago, Shades of Red said:

My theory on this is she knew he was the devil deep down in her soul and wasn't surprised to see his actual face.  Or, it's been implied she's "special" in some manner, so maybe she's been seeing things like this her entire life but not realizing it.  Means it's not as shocking to her as it might be to someone else.  Lucifer couldn't put her under his "what do you really want" thing, so maybe whatever saves her from that, saves her from the shock and awe of his actual face?

Linda didn't scream either. She just stared.

Hasn't Chloe seen the face in S1, as a reflection?

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Shades of Red said:

They were telegraphing this a mile away this episode:

1. Chloe could not be that stupid as to not have realized in some part of her being that Lucifer's continued bit of being "the devil" wasn't based in truth after all of the weird things that have happened around her.

2. She admitted that his, "what do you really desire" thing was legit and did in fact work when we've never seen her actually admit that before. However, she has always trusted it.

3. When he "flew" her to the roof she admitted that the simplest explanation was that he was who he was all along. Anyone would question how she got from confronting Pierce inside the building to the top of the building in a short amount of time. Also Lucifer disappeared right after. 

In a way it's a lot like Lois Lane continually ignoring the fact that Clark looks like Superman wearing glasses or Kat Grant not realizing Kara is Supergirl. At some point it's just comical that they don't realize it and in the story lines where there is a reveal they usually let you know that they did get it on some level but they just didn't want to admit it.

Chloe realized he could be who he said he was but she didn't admit it to herself until he saved her one last time. In that moment when she saw his true face, she was a bit taken aback but he already told her who he was (multiple times) so she really can't be that surprised by it. I believe the same thing happened with Linda, he already told her who he was so there realistically wasn't as much shock when he let her see his devil face.

• Love 14
(edited)

This episode was just so epic!  I really wish the writers had brought this A-game earlier in the season instead of dragging out the love triangle storyline.  It was a bit overdue Chloe realizing that Lucifer was never lying to her about who he was.

I was live tweeting during the episode using the specific tags to indicate support for the show.  The two tags rated high up for the entire duration of the episode.  Dropped the f-bomb when Lucifer flew through the window causing the glass to fly everywhere.

Edited by LittleRed
Left out crucial information.
  • Love 6
(edited)

It's really not the worst ending for the show. But maybe because i was expecting that to be the cliffhanger. But German blew the reaction. My father hasn't seen the show since the one with Lindas husband but he watched with me tonight because I told him it was it and he kept saying German must have had shitty work done specifically on her lips since that episode. Even though it was a trap any way we both were laughing at great cop Chloe stopping to chat in that alley with Lucifer when they thought they were in a time crunch to get that guys sister. 

Dan actually had stuff to do! I question why demon Maze couldn't crush all of though guys but she ran to Linda so it's fine. 

However Lucifer has seemed pretty sincere since episode 1 about thinking he got an unfair deal from Dad. The extent of which they are now taking "you get what you feel you deserve " including Angel's apparently seems like a cop out/backtrack on having to do more "God has a plan"/"but why does everyone assume it's a GOOD plan? " stuff. It's the last episode so fine but if the show were to continue that just makes me believe that they would continue to water down there God stuff no matter what even with Ella tucking in her cross.

Too bad there was no Trixie. 

It was a great episode but still a shit season. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 4

I'm okay with this as a series finale, putting an end to the "Clueless Chloe" story line.

I'm sorry it took the writers to the end of the season to finally bring their A game, but trying to maintain UST has killed a lot of other shows before, and will kill others in the future.

• Love 7

Superb!  Stupendous!  Brava!!!

And amazingly stupid not to start the season with this episode, or last weeks.  So much wasted potential.

The white Lucifer wings with the blood on them were maybe not the best CGI but it was amazingly effective emotionally. Wow.  Just wow.  It was such an encapsulation of the love they shared, it was beautiful.

I had to finally get a keyboard/turn on my laptop to write much, but really I think Chole's calm acceptance of Lucifer (and whatever bullshit he is throwing at her) is what made the whole premise work.  I mean last week when she was waiting for him to explain something she just....waited.  For awhile.  No one really does that IRL.  What a lot of people saw as wooden, I saw as the reason he loved her.  She was pretty non judgmental and forgiving as a character/person and I can see how that could be appealing, especially coupled with her ability to be successful as a detective. 

Also when I said I hated Pierce last week....well, it wasn't a comment on hating the character of Pierce.  I hate - this week too - that that wholesome farm boy face ruined my show!!  GAH.   I think without Clark Kent the show might have survived.  That was such a bad judgement or casting call!! I kind of hate to say that like in case he reads it but whomever said he sucks the air/chemistry out of every scene he's in was more than correct.  It was a total 22 hours of fail - well I think he wasn't in 4 of them.

Still, I am absolutely thrilled the white wing shootout will be on YouTube in no time I'm guessing, since Amenediel was.  :)  Oh, and I totally thought they were going to have Ella pray for Amenidiel to show up for a minute there, lol.

I'd love to see Amazon pick this show up.  I'd buy Prime if they did!  Maybe people should tweet that?! 

• Love 8

The reveal to Chloe was not what I imagined and a tad anticlimactic. I expected something more heroic and exuberant.. 

For example, Chloe, on the ground after being shot, in the midst of the chaos or even at the end, sees in the blinding light from the window, a figure with magnificent wings... And lucifer turns his head and that's how he reveals himself. 

Or something like in the latest Thor movie and Infinity War when Thor enters with his powers all amped up and we are just all at the edge of our seat holding in our excitement as we squeal. The badass has landed! 

Waited 4 years for this and it ends! Oh cmon! And lucifer is suppose to be one of the lost powerful beings in the DC universe, I wish he showed more power in the last episode. 

The ending with Chloe's reaction, I can't tell if that's fear or uncertainty because it ain't in awe.. Which would've been her reaction for his wings. That was my reaction when I first saw his wings! 

3 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

The reveal to Chloe was not what I imagined and a tad anticlimactic. I expected something more heroic and exuberant.. 

Yes. That ending sort of made me feel the show needed to go. Chloe's reaction was just all kinds of wrong.  More like she was reading off cue cards than seeing the face of the devil.  There has always been something about this show afraid to embrace its divine pedigree and I think that is the problem.  If it were to come back I would prefer it be a limited series on a streaming service like netflix where we could largely ditch the procedural aspects and fire 1/2 the supporting cast. 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Writing Wrongs said:

She was drugged, I think.

I thought she had been stabbed.  She’s tough but she still needs a minute to recover. :)

If they hadn’t tried to make this a rom com it would have been better.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, FiveByFive said:

Kat Grant not realizing Kara is Supergirl

To be fair to her, she realised it pretty quickly. It's just when she did Martian Manhunter shape shifted into Supergirl so Supergirl and Kara ould be in the same room as Kat, at the same time. I think she still bought it a little quickly, considering all the weird shit that goes on in that world, but oh well.

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, BooBear said:

There has always been something about this show afraid to embrace its divine pedigree and I think that is the problem.  If it were to come back I would prefer it be a limited series on a streaming service like netflix where we could largely ditch the procedural aspects and fire 1/2 the supporting cast. 

I agree. The procedural element was always the weakest part of the show. It just never jelled. The divine shenanigans were always much more interesting. I guess they didn't have money for CGI, but there's ways to be interesting without special effects. Sadly, they just never found their groove. Or their audience. 

• Love 5

It might've meant more if they had an actress who could actually show some kind of emotion or reaction. I know they could go with deep down she's know all along, but you still think someone would have some kind of react to seeing the devil in person.  Chloe's blank face made it all anti-climatic. If she didn't really care, why should I?

Maybe it would've been better to have Chloe see Lucifer's wings while the sun was shining down on them. 

I still have no clue why Chloe's so special, unless by special they mean the must boring woman in the universe. Maybe Lucifer's father is punishing him by creating such a dull woman for Lucifer to fall in love with. 

That cliffhanger didn't really make me want to see more. I still don't care that it got cancelled. I'll just have to pretend it ended after season 2. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Sakura12 said:

Maybe Lucifer's father is punishing him by creating such a dull woman for Lucifer to fall in love with. 

But sadly we all got punished. 

• Love 7

I admit that the only real reason I'd want to watch this episode is to see the status of my favorite relationship.  No, not Dan and Charlotte.  Or Linda and Amenadiel.  Or Lucifer and Chloe.  I'm talking about Maze and Trixie.  That pairing NEEDS its own spinoff somehow.

• Love 6

I have been underwhelmed by the "devil face" since they first showed it, but in the scene with Pierce how his eyes glowed...and then glowed more...and then there were flicks of flames in the face and it just got more intense, that was an interesting devil face. And then of course when he turned around it was the melted-plastic looking bleh we've seen before. But for two seconds I thought they'd redesigned it (or I donno were going with some sort of...even that other devil face was subdued while he was on earth and the REAL devil face was this flamey glowey thing). 

I think the Chloe calm on seeing the face happened because she'd clearly already accepted it was real. On the phone with Dan she was about to say that until she heard the gunshots and left to go back downstairs. So she runs down, already knowing it's real, and sees the face. Heck she might've even thought she caused herself to see the face, completely unaware of anything he might've been able to do to make his face turn. She has this moment of accepting he protected her with WINGS, flew them to the roof, then goes downstairs and sees his devil face. To her it probably felt like she finally let herself see it, not the other way around. She may have even been expecting it.

• Love 11

I also had felt that Chloe reaction was more accepting, then anything else. Like that she already knew, anyhow. I really enjoy the subtle and tender way the actress is acting. I do believe that it is not for everybody - it is not at all flashy.

She must have known, or at least had time to think about how she got to the top of the building, feathers lying everywhere, and how they were saved from the bullets, the both of them.... I like the way they are presenting him - that he is an angel as well as the devil face. What I just don't understand how did he change his face so suddenly, in the last scene, without even him knowing that it was happening - what was supposed to be happening that last scene, does anybody know that?

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, theatremouse said:

I think the Chloe calm on seeing the face happened because she'd clearly already accepted it was real. On the phone with Dan she was about to say that until she heard the gunshots and left to go back downstairs. So she runs down, already knowing it's real, and sees the face. Heck she might've even thought she caused herself to see the face, completely unaware of anything he might've been able to do to make his face turn. She has this moment of accepting he protected her with WINGS, flew them to the roof, then goes downstairs and sees his devil face. To her it probably felt like she finally let herself see it, not the other way around. She may have even been expecting it.

Thanks, theatremouse! For giving an explation to my previous question... this sound very plausible, and it explains the last scene a lot.

That actually Chloe coming down the stairs, coming closer to him, that was what was doing the change, of his face, not at all Pierce and what they were talking about...

As if Chloe herself was finally prepared to see him for who he is, all together, very nice indeed.

• Love 7
(edited)

I don't mind subtle reactions what I saw was nothing at all. No emotional reaction, even if it was acceptance. Plus if they were using that has their big cliffhanger to get another season, Chloe's reaction would not have sold me to give it the them. I could take it as an open ended series finale that some shows have done.  Chloe finally came around to accepting Lucifer is the Devil after he's told her that from episode 1. 

I don't care about shipping so whether they live happily ever after doesn't matter to me. I have no desire to see more. Which is the entire point of a cliffhanger. 

The only thing that is sad, is I was telling friends and family to start watching this show. During this season I told them not to. I wish they had spent more time on the supernatural aspects. For a show about the Devil it was very tame. Gotham is much more darker and chaotic. I would believe Gotham is a template in Hell for some people. And if they wanted to be lighter they failed at that too. The Good Place is about the bad place and it has fun with it, making it entertaining. Lucifer used to be...I guess more  unpredictable. This season felt like I was watching a CW show and not one of the superhero ones. The high school ones. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 7

I only feel that all of this from the finale could have been done by episode 10 of this season, have Tom Welling in it only for half, what would have been much more intense and cool. All of this was way too much prolonged.

Then the second half of the season (they were already sure they were filming!), should have picked-up after the Chloe reveal and then the downfall from all that!!

I always leaves me amazed, when the writers decide - "lets not do the obvious story that sitting here, and everybody wants to see now, untapped, lets do it next season!". They should always go with the "hot" story in the moment .... especially knowing that they might get cancelled next year, which there always is:). The reasoning "lets keep the good stuff to ourselves, not using it, just to have it as a leverage to prolong  our chances to stay  on air" just doesn't make any sense to me.

• Love 7

Twitter is going mad with:  #SaveLucifer  and  #PickUpLucifer.  With the amount of followers  I would not be surprised to see the show coming back.

Even the BBC invited Tom Ellis on the news for an interview.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, bara007 said:

I only feel that all of this from the finale could have been done by episode 10 of this season, have Tom Welling in it only for half, what would have been much more intense and cool. All of this was way too much prolonged.

Totally agree. Pierce’s story was dragged out for an entire season and still was all over the place. He’s the evil Sinnerman, then it’s dropped. Then he’s a good guy who became a cop and helped capture a serial killer decades ago. He’s using Chloe then he’s in love with her or maybe he was just using her, but maybe not. He wants to die for millennium then he doesn’t. I don’t fault Tom Welling. No one could make this half told mishmash work. The episode where he teamed with Lucifer to pretend they were a couple was the best episode until these last two. But they dropped that likeable funny pairing for the love triangle over the ever dull Chloe. 

• Love 14

Why the hell wasn't that how they started the midseason?! They would have probably never been cancelled! You know, knowing that the showrunner created this cliffhanger as basically a bluff to get another season, it makes me almost as pissed at him as I am at the network for cancelling the show. 

This was actually a really good episode, and it makes me sad that it hasn't been more like this all season. Almost all the characters got good moments (it was especially a great episode Dan, who has come such a long way from being Chloe's asshole ex), the ending with Cain was thrilling, and if they had ended at the midseason with this reveal, knowing that next season would be dealing with Chloe finally being confronted with the truth, that would have been the start of an amazing half season. They could have easily cut down on the Cain/Piece stuff. Why hold all your cards, especially when you know you might never get to play them? 

The Linda and Maze ending was lovely. At least, if the show doesn't get saved, I can be happy knowing that my favorite BFFs are back together again. Makes me annoyed again that they spent so much time fighting again though. Again, if they had cut down on the pointless drama, this season would have been so much better. 

Lucifers big fight with the wings was badass as hell. Again, why couldn't we have had more that THAT? It didnt have to be all heaven and hell all the time, but that was what made the show unique, and they had originally found a good balance between the real world procedural stuff, and the supernatural cosmic events. At its best, the two worlds colliding led to its best stuff. And, the Lucifer devil face still looks stupid. I wish they had actually gone with what we started to see with Cain, with his eyes glowing red and flames starting to lick at his face. That looked way cooler. 

Chloe was just like "well...I guess that explains a lot."

As much as this season has disappointed me, and as annoyed as I am that the show decided to keep all the good stuff until it was too late, I do hope they get their Hail Mary and get another season, even if its a shorted one. I really want the show to have the chance to right itself. 

• Love 16
On 14/05/2018 at 3:22 PM, Snow Fairy said:

I liked the episode, hope the show gets picked up again

I think all the people that screamed at his face were the ones that realized they were going to Hell.  Chloe and Linda aren't.  Also, the 'screamers' got the flickering face, things are always scarier when you can't see them properly.  Seeing it static gives you a chance to demystify it.

I also think that Chloe's lack of reaction is so that series 4 (if it happens) could go either way.  Maybe she won't mind, maybe she'll try to shoot him again - that sort of thing.

• Love 4

This would've been great as a mid-season cliffhanger. It would've wrapped up the stupid drama with Maze, Dr. Linda and Amy and gotten rid of Cain. Then they could've focused on the ramifications of Chloe finally accepting Lucifer was always who he said he was. Would she react like Dr. Linda? Would Lucifer have to tell her that Maze is a demon? How would she react to having left a demon to take care of her child? Would they ever tell Dan or Trixie? How would they react. Leaving Chloe's non-reaction as the final cliffhanger was a dumb move imo. 

I guess for me since I didn't care about Deckstar, I would've liked to meet more of Lucifer's family. I was one that liked the Mom storyline from last season. It made me want to meet Amy and Luci's sister Azrael the Angel of Death. Or any of the others. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I think people's reactions to Lucifer are portional with who they are but Lucifers tone in the moment may have something to do with it. Lucifer didn't  want that criminal to jump off the roof in season 1 but Lucifer was chasing a bad guy. Linda was scared, but, Lucifer wasn't angry he was sitting in front of her broken down , needing her to just believe him for better or worse. Lucifer didn't even seem to realize he was in devil face he was his usual  "Dective" self with Chloe, which could have influenced Chloe's reaction on top of that she was kinda prepared for it and she's  "special. " Or it was bad acting by German  (I enjoy her as Lucifers straight-man of the duo but I found her flat this entire episode. )

I still care we didn't  get Dans reaction. Over all Ive also wanted a scene where one of them goes to explain it to Trixie and she's  like "it took you this long? Wanna know about Santa?" BTW I wanted a Lucifer Christmas episode with the full season order.

So many missed chances. Should have known what would come when they used Michael Imperioli for just an episode and a scene but added Tom Wellling for a full season before the season even started. 

Edited by Gigi43
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 hours ago, johntfs said:

I admit that the only real reason I'd want to watch this episode is to see the status of my favorite relationship.  No, not Dan and Charlotte.  Or Linda and Amenadiel.  Or Lucifer and Chloe.  I'm talking about Maze and Trixie.  That pairing NEEDS its own spinoff somehow.

I'm right with you there. If you want a spoiler to decide:

Spoiler

They don't get a scene (Trixie doesn't show up, sadly) unlike the beautiful reconciliation we got with her and Linda; however, Chloe makes a passing reference to asking Maze to watch her without indicating that they're still at odds, so I'm fanwanking that they at least made up offscreen at some point.

4 hours ago, bara007 said:

What I just don't understand how did he change his face so suddenly, in the last scene, without even him knowing that it was happening - what was supposed to be happening that last scene, does anybody know that?

Wasn't there something last season about how angels aren't allowed to kill humans? If Cain qualified by the point of his death, might've been 'punishment' for that.

~

It was mentioned on an earlier episode thread that the writers weren't planning on the reveal to Chloe until the series end. Did they change their minds? Was this filmed as an alternate scene in case of cancellation? Or would Chloe's injuries have triggered a convenient bout of amnesia?

In any case, it wasn't very satisfying - as with other characters, finding out about Lucifer should've only been the beginning. There's finding out about Maze. Finding out that god, heaven, and hell are all real things. In Chloe's case, finding out that your own conception was the result of devine meddling. Finding out that Linda already knew about all this, and Trixie knew about Maze.

Edited by Emma9
1 hour ago, tennisgurl said:

You know, knowing that the showrunner created this cliffhanger as basically a bluff to get another season, it makes me almost as pissed at him as I am at the network for cancelling the show. 

I'm far more pissed at the showrunners for ruining their own show than I am at the network for cancelling a show that was hemorrhaging viewers weekly.

Two decent episodes at the end as a last ditch effort not to lose your job does not make up for a season of total dreck. An extended season is no excuse. They chose to write what they wrote. They can't blame anyone but themselves for the failure of this once great show. Perhaps they fall into the ever growing pool of showrunners who are great at a one story show but fail when that one story is played out and they get renewed for a second then third season. Perhaps they really only had one story to tell and they didn't know how to fill the spaces that weren't a part of that one story. The show seemed to go off on a lot of tangents after the first season.

• Love 9
(edited)

Pierce is showing emotions, so he must be guilty. Brilliant deduction, Chloe. You're a regular Thomas Barnaby (or Sherlock Holmes, whatever you prefer). I did not particularly like this episode, cause it was anticlimatic and predictable, but, if the whole season could have been like this, there may have been a season four. There were segments that I didn't like, like Maze making amends with Linda (it felt unearned somehow) or Maze having trouble fighting against two guys (sure, maybe it was the drugs in her system (come to think of it, can demons be drugged?). But it was vastly better then the majority of the drivel, which was this season. 

P.S. Dan's and Chloe's outrage that Lucifer knew that Pierce was the Sinnerman all along in my opinion actually coincides with what was wrong with this season in general.

Edited by Rushmoras
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, Emma9 said:

Wasn't there something last season about how angels aren't allowed to kill humans? If Cain qualified by the point of his death, might've been 'punishment' for that.

During the live-tweet yesterday, the Lucifer Writers Room tweeted Devil vs immortal round 1, so I suppose Cain does not qualify as human.

4 hours ago, bara007 said:

What I just don't understand how did he change his face so suddenly, in the last scene, without even him knowing that it was happening - what was supposed to be happening that last scene, does anybody know that?

Have you read the TV Line interview with Henderson? I posted the link the media thread. Maybe it'll explain things, a little, at least?

• Love 1

I loved this episode and I think I would be raging if I had found out about the cancellation after watching it. That's what I wanted to see, Chloe knowing, dealing with it and eventually, teaming up with Lucifer to face some supernatural threat. But since the producers said Chloe couldn't know until the end of the show, I can't help but think that their plan was erasing Chloe's memory or something like that in the first episode of the following season. And I would be here again, complaining about showrunners who don't understand their own show. So I don't know, maybe this ending is the best we could get from them. 

Also, I agree that Chloe had finally accepted the truth in that roof and she knew he was the Devil before she saw his face.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Rushmoras said:

There were segments that I didn't like, like Maze making amends with Linda (it felt unearned somehow) or Maze having trouble fighting against two guys (sure, maybe it was the drugs in her system (come to think of it, can demons be drugged?).

I didn't have a problem w/ the Maze-Linda scene, since we at least saw Maze had concern for Linda when Cain threatened her. I do agree about the question of whether a demon can be drugged. On top of that, this was the next morning. How long do drugs stay in a demon's body? Still, once she beat the two guys, she also managed to beat up the rest of the room in order to get out of there and get to Linda. Which made me glad that Maze got her groove back at the end. 

I'm also bothered by Cain saying that he wouldn't end up hell because he didn't feel guilt over anything he'd done. If that's the rule, then think of all the vicious, evil people who don't end up in Hell because they don't have a conscience. Or they feel entitled to everything no matter who else gets hurt. 

However, I can definitely take this as a series finale. The last two episodes were good. 

• Love 3

Cain stuck her with the stuff that was meant for Amenadiel and we don't know if he topped her up later, off screen.  They've never really explored her weaknesses, on the show, they've said she doesn't have a soul but they've never said what would kill her.  Sweet that she took out all those bad guys, though.

• Love 2