Type keyword(s) to search

OUAT Series Rewatch!

• Start Topic

Series Rewatch   POLL CLOSED

40 members have voted

1. 1. When would you be interested in starting a rewatch of the complete series?

• The week after the series finale (May 25)
    • June 1
    • July 1
    • August 1
    • Never. I'm drinking a memory potion to forget the Show ever existed.

Looks like June 1 is the winner! (unless you chose the last option, of course)...

1. When would you be interested in starting a rewatch of the complete series?

• The week after the series finale (May 25) - 5 votes
  • June 1 - 14 votes
  • July 1 - 3 votes
  • August 1 - 5 votes
  • Never. I'm drinking a memory potion to forget the Show ever existed. - 13 votes
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

@saoirse I have a question about the rewatch. In the episode threads, are they still supposed to be spoiler-free for later episodes?

Yep, they should be! If you include any spoilers in a prior episode, be sure to use spoiler tags, just in case a new watcher is lured into the lai...er rewatch!

On 5/11/2018 at 11:46 PM, KingOfHearts said:

My rewatch schedule updated with exact dates, if we start on June 1. Let me know if any of you have any thoughts.

https://pastebin.com/Nna1metv

I am reposting @KingOfHearts rewatch schedule here. We can discuss the particulars of the rewatch in this thread.

This Friday, we will be watching the Pilot and The Thing You Love Most. Yay!

I think I might end up watching one episode on Friday night and the second episode on Saturday night.  I don't have Season 1 on DVD so I've put a hold on a library copy for this weekend.  The only digital version I purchased was the pilot episode.

• Love 1
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

@KingOfHearts!! You were the main architect of this rewatch! 

That was before the Queen of the Multiverse commissioned it!!

In fairness, I had already seen the first couple of episodes pretty recently.

Edited by KingOfHearts

I have to rewatch to discuss because I can't remember any details.  Its practically being unspoiled.

I am proabably going to have to switch to watching a little before or on the weekend for a while because they are burning through three episodes a night of the last season of 12 Monkeys and that's too many hours of TV to get through on a Friday.

3 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

I haven't committed genocide today, so that's a start.

That means by the end of the rewatch you will be crowned emperor of all the PTV boards. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KingOfHearts said:
4 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

This week's episodes are: An Apple Red as Blood and A Land Without Magic.

I can't believe we're done with Season 1 already!

Obviously, I need to start waking up earlier on Fridays. 

It's on! ;-p

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I’m so behind on the rewatch. I might skip a few to catch up.

You now have a dark spot on your heart for every episode you've skipped.

My heart is a piece of charcoal. (But in my defense I've done a few rewatches before.)

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2

I actually rewatched the entire series during every hiatus until season 5 then it was too much. I skipped a few episodes each time. “Selfless, brave and True” and “welcome to storybrooke” to name a couple.

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, daxx said:

I actually rewatched the entire series during every hiatus until season 5 then it was too much. I skipped a few episodes each time. “Selfless, brave and True” and “welcome to storybrooke” to name a couple.

I rewatched it a few times with people who hadn't seen it before. It's fun watching people's reactions... and their disappointment.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Camera One said:

This month of rewatch is full of winners.  Since we get "Lacey" and "The Evil Queen" this week.

2B is much scarier than anything Halloween could possibly bring. 

Honestly, if you can get past 2B in the rewatch, you can make it through anything to the end. Oh wait, I forgot about S6... nevermind.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2